PDA

View Full Version : Notice to Fight Club

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 04:36 PM
Ok I get it... You have made it a point to stress the point this is your hobby ...in other words, Winning virtual items that have no value at all ... Except to feed your personal ego.

But when is enough, enough? You were told no one intends to challenge your "number one status" ...yet you see fit to keep running up the score.

If anything comes from this little social experiment , we all know who is working to better the game for ALL ....and who is self centered , egotistical , and simply not worth any respect.

Veezy
05-17-2013, 04:38 PM
Or who is sponsored and getting paid to do it

dudeman
05-17-2013, 04:40 PM
http://i.qkme.me/356cov.jpg

sez
05-17-2013, 04:42 PM
Cool story Bro.

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Veezy... I often suspect that could be the case ... As rivalry spurns on gold spending and that equates to profits for Gree. I do not have any proof that is the case with fight club, so I did not make that acusation.

The only thing I am certain of is they have one or more members that are connected to Gree and can get Gree to bestow favors upon them that are NOT available to the player population at large...such as level resets. Does anyone think that is fair? And how many of you up in the 150 plus range would love the chance to start over with your attack and defense in tact....

one man gang
05-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Lollllll at pictures in this thread!

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 04:47 PM
Cool, guess burn and king leo are in FC. I never even noticed.

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 04:50 PM
Cool, guess burn and king leo are in FC. I never even noticed.

Cool. Lets try and deflect and shift attention away from fight club and the benefits you exploit from Gree. The subject is on your little group ....not them.

madawgg
05-17-2013, 04:52 PM
Veezy... I often suspect that could be the case ... As rivalry spurns on gold spending and that equates to profits for Gree. I do not have any proof that is the case with fight club, so I did not make that acusation.

The only thing I am certain of is they have one or more members that are connected to Gree and can get Gree to bestow favors upon them that are NOT available to the player population at large...such as level resets. Does anyone think that is fair? And how many of you up in the 150 plus range would love the chance to start over with your attack and defense in tact....
My friend be careful here, you're walking the line. Making an accusation is hectic if you don't have at least some proof. Don't forget the forum is run by gree

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 04:52 PM
can get Gree to bestow favors upon them that are NOT available to the player population at large...such as level resets.
Sorry, how is the fact that burn and Leo got resets deflecting? You claim we are getting benefits others don't.

sez
05-17-2013, 04:56 PM
LOL who is this noob? WHO CARES WHAT HE WRITES! If he could hang with the top players he would but he can't, classic case of #butthurt.

SAS Recruitment
05-17-2013, 04:57 PM
Sorry, how is the fact that burn and Leo got resets deflecting? You claim we are getting benefits others don't.

They got resets due to account problems... You got resets because you have connections.
Do you really want me to pm you the proof?
Also answer my pm from before.
FC is losing tons of respect right now from so many.

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 04:57 PM

As we are talking about Fight Club.... Do you deny that you have member(s) within YOUR group that can or have have resets? Do you deny one or more of your members have a close relationship with Gree?

You are deflecting... As my statement were directed at Fight Club... Your response..point the finger at those two other individuals and tell us all to look that way....

madawgg
05-17-2013, 04:59 PM
They got resets due to account problems... You got resets because you have connections.
Do you really want me to pm you the proof?
Also answer my pm from before.
FC is losing tons of respect right now from so many.
Lolz share on the forum! Vlad why would you care

dudeman
05-17-2013, 05:03 PM
The only thing I am certain of is they have one or more members that are connected to Gree and can get Gree to bestow favors upon them that are NOT available to the player population at large...such as level resets.

As we are talking about Fight Club.... Do you deny that you have member(s) within YOUR group that can or have have resets? Do you deny one or more of your members have a close relationship with Gree?

You are deflecting... As my statement were directed at Fight Club... Your response..point the finger at those two other individuals and tell us all to look that way....

BZ's comment was not a deflection, it was a reminder that players who are not and have never been connected to FC have also had resets. Thus disproving your claim that FC is receiving "favours" not available to anyone else.

madawgg
05-17-2013, 05:06 PM
BZ's comment was not a deflection, it was a reminder that players who are not and have never been connected to FC have also had resets. Thus disproving your claim that FC is receiving "favours" not available to anyone else.
In fact I had resets and I'm no biggie at all!

montecore
05-17-2013, 05:14 PM

Cool, so what do I need to do to get my reset?

Mistress Nikita
05-17-2013, 05:18 PM
Why do you care so much about Fight Club? I certainly don't.

Let them spend their money and have an unnecessarily huge lead over second place. Let them spend Greed's money, if that is the case. Who cares?

It won't make their ****'s any bigger. I'm just going to sit back and laugh at all of you trolling each other.

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 05:18 PM
And there is no one in fight club that is connected to Gree? Right?

Euchred
05-17-2013, 05:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/w5KgZFMl.jpg

CrimeCty
05-17-2013, 05:33 PM
Why does Fight Club get a pass on this pact of top 10 syndicates?? They are just running up the score being bush league.

(CCK) Cam
05-17-2013, 05:34 PM
[QUOTE=Euchred;764903]http://i.imgur.com/w5KgZFMl.jpg[/QUOTEHAHAHAHA

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 05:36 PM
Why does Fight Club get a pass on this pact of top 10 syndicates?? They are just running up the score being bush league.
We never signed onto any pact.

$Heisenberg$
05-17-2013, 05:38 PM
We never signed onto any pact.

no because u guys suck donkeyass

madawgg
05-17-2013, 05:39 PM
And there is no one in fight club that is connected to Gree? Right?
You know, there're two kinds of people that are angry over FC's potential cheating. One kind is just plainly angry because FC potentially break the rules and that offends them. And there's the other kind...they're just angry because they don't get the chance to break the rules. In fact, if they get the chance, they won't hesitate a second to exploit that...
Which kind are you? And why would you care so much and so angry over them while you are not spending? Sounds like a second kind to me

$Heisenberg$
05-17-2013, 05:43 PM
You know, there're two kinds of people that are angry over FC's potential cheating. One kind is just plainly angry because FC potentially break the rules and that offends them. And there's the other kind...they're just angry because they don't get the chance to break the rules. In fact, if they get the chance, they won't hesitate a second to exploit that...
Which kind are you? And why would you care so much and so angry over them while you are not spending? Sounds like a second kind to me
troll? troll?

lolmetimbers
05-17-2013, 05:48 PM
Just let them burn money or their sponsored gold etc

Real war starts tomorrow for 2nd spot anyway

one man gang
05-17-2013, 05:54 PM
Lol gree would be loving the fact that your gonna pay more money for gold.

If you spend the same amount of money but increase grees profits by 20% they will try piss you off more. Companies make or break over 1 or 2% margins... You on the other hand are showing how mad you are by increasing their margins by 20%

Sirius
05-17-2013, 05:55 PM
Greeting folks,

I am very sure you all are aware of the forum posting rules please abide by them. I'll let folks off this time with a light warning (you know who you are) next time I will issue some infractions/forum vacations.

Lets keep it polite and clean.

/closed