PDA

View Full Version : Wow... we are #2

Cluff
05-17-2013, 03:19 PM
I know its only for a short time.. got a perfect match and taking advantage of the points.. our goal is only top 50.. haha

OBAMASMAMA
05-17-2013, 03:24 PM
You passed us!! Awww! Lol nice job

Cluff
05-17-2013, 03:44 PM
Haha... got a screenshot.. gonna frame it

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
05-17-2013, 03:48 PM
FwD is just barely holding on to a top 100 spot. Just put up a epic battle with SAS. total points around 150,000 of both teams combined.....lol

CC Pablo
05-17-2013, 03:50 PM

ENjoy while it lasts my friend.

I know its only for a short time.. got a perfect match and taking advantage of the points.. our goal is only top 50.. haha

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 03:53 PM
Enjoy and congrats!

I know most of the typical top 10 teams have developed a 24 hour flu....

montecore
05-17-2013, 04:03 PM
It looks like CK isn't honoring their commitment. I see them in 10th place with 813K, while the other "free" top ten teams have far less than that.

Anyone from CK care to comment?

Cluff
05-17-2013, 04:04 PM

ENjoy while it lasts my friend.

I know it wont last... we bought half the gold we normally do and will surely fall out of top 25 cause of this event schedule. . Just enjoying seeing us up top

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 04:12 PM
Hey... Textbook killers... I mean this ...congrats! Love when a team does well and is truly excited .

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 04:17 PM
Inds will be there soon, if they keep putting on 390k per fight.....

So, at most 7 of 9 remaining after 5 hours.

montecore
05-17-2013, 04:21 PM

Do you have a screen shot of the score? No offense but members of FC have already denied having any Gree/Funzio employees on the team so I'm not sure which of you are trustworthy.

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 04:31 PM
I would've posted it if you asked like a sane human, rather than from a conspiracy theorist POV.

Believe what you wish. The truth is out there.

Cluff
05-17-2013, 04:31 PM
Haha... just drew fight club.. we needed a break anyway

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 04:39 PM
Fight Club used to be a group considered respectful . After this, they might as well merge with Grimmy's syndicate.

montecore
05-17-2013, 04:40 PM
I would've posted it if you asked like a sane human, rather than from a conspiracy theorist POV.

If and when I am ready to provide you with proof, I hope you will apologize. And if I can't, I can assure you I will sincerely apologize as well.

Kidkiller
05-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Its make some change to not see the regular crew name on to of the chart . Beside FC.

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 04:53 PM

The truth..fight club = Suckling off the nipple of Gree.

I get it ...you get favors... Thus you don't want to offend the master.

BigMoney
05-18-2013, 01:40 AM

I don't know if they have any members here, but Infamous has been in/near the Top 10 the entire time. I remember seeing their name as a signatory.

bald zeemer
05-18-2013, 01:59 AM
I'm just waiting for SAS to provide the screenshot of their top battle winners before we go live. You know, so that they can show how well disciplined they were keeping the whole team playing free.

TimmyT
05-18-2013, 05:03 AM
I'm just waiting for SAS to provide the screenshot of their top battle winners before we go live. You know, so that they can show how well disciplined they were keeping the whole team playing free.

What exactly is your point?

Your counter argument to us not buying gold and your blatant lack of respect for what is trying to be achieved is to ask us to prove we are adhering to what we and others set out in the first place. Hmmmm interesting.

Please tell me more!

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 06:41 AM
What exactly is your point?

Your counter argument to us not buying gold and your blatant lack of respect for what is trying to be achieved is to ask us to prove we are adhering to what we and others set out in the first place. Hmmmm interesting.

Please tell me more!

It is called deflection and redirection. Typical baldy spin doctor move. Everyone has to prove anything said, except him.

Ok baldy ...you are quick to claim you reduced your spending and so did fight club.... Yet the points you garnered last battle do not support your assertion.....so follow your own guidelines and directive....Prove it.

bald zeemer
05-18-2013, 06:44 AM
Perhaps if you actually participated you'd realise that the last battle occurred in this calender month. A fact that is one of the central points of this boycott you're so vociferously supporting.

wa7sh
05-18-2013, 06:47 AM
All syndicates in the top 100 feed Gree money, you all know its true.

TimmyT
05-18-2013, 06:49 AM
Perhaps if you actually participated you'd realise that the last battle occurred in this calender month. A fact that is one of the central points of this boycott you're so vociferously supporting.

Interesting, this isn't a boyco*t, that terminology is banned for some users of this forum, us mere underlings of FC and gr*e must use the term abstention!

Ill make this easier for you, out of the top 10 teams last war, FC are the only ones continuing as normal. Discuss

bald zeemer
05-18-2013, 06:53 AM
Your supposition is wildly inaccurate. FC has always been well north of 20mil after 24 hours.

You clearly have issues if you think that the forum rules ban the use of the word boycott. They ban the supporting of boycotts. The thread is sitting right in front of you, yet you'd rather comment on it unread rather than spend the 30 seconds it would take to read it.

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 06:55 AM
Notice how baldy is quick to respond on trivial points or chime in to point the finger at others...

Once again baldy, you made the bold statement that you personally along with fight club reduced spending. Taking a page from your playbook ( plus your credibility is nonexistent ) ... Prove it. The evidence states otherwise, namely the overall score in last battle exceeded that of previous battles.

bald zeemer
05-18-2013, 06:58 AM
That is not evidence of gold purchase, it is evidence of gold use.

And in case the clear difference between our various requests escapes you, I asked for a screenshot available to any member of SAS right now. You are asking for unspecified evidence of reduced spend. What are you expecting? Bank statements? How about you make some form of reasonable contribution?

TimmyT
05-18-2013, 07:03 AM
Your supposition is wildly inaccurate. FC has always been well north of 20mil after 24 hours.

You clearly have issues if you think that the forum rules ban the use of the word boycott. They ban the supporting of boycotts. The thread is sitting right in front of you, yet you'd rather comment on it unread rather than spend the 30 seconds it would take to read it.

Fcs intentions are to stay ahead of the team in second by a margin, to me this is business as usual. Past performance when than is your goal is irrelevant.

At no point did I say boyco*t was a banned word.

However use of it in the sense that you are implying is against forum rules, at least I can read the thread I'm commenting on before replying

bald zeemer
05-18-2013, 07:12 AM
Fcs intentions are to stay ahead of the team in second by a margin, to me this is business as usual. Past performance when than is your goal is irrelevant.
This is what you're talking about? That we are doing precisely what we said we would? What SAS included in the initial list of demands, despite the fact that we had not signed on? Why are you at all confused?

At no point did I say boyco*t was a banned word.

this isn't a boyco*t, that terminology is banned for some users of this forum

However use of it in the sense that you are implying is against forum rules,

From the relevant thread:

Engage in religious or political discussion, or promote political or legal actions or boycotts against any entity

It is astoundingly clear that there is no problem with the use of the term boycott. The rule clearly stats that you cannot promote a boycott.

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 07:13 AM
That is not evidence of gold purchase, it is evidence of gold use.

And in case the clear difference between our various requests escapes you, I asked for a screenshot available to any member of SAS right now. You are asking for unspecified evidence of reduced spend. What are you expecting? Bank statements? How about you make some form of reasonable contribution?

Hahahaha... Typical post.

Ok baldy... Tell the class how you obtained the gold if it was not based on purchases performed ? And we all know about the gold program so don't insult our intelligence. The gold program is based on spending... So if that is your basis to justify your claims...it actually further supports that your spending habits did not change ( gold bonus increases with spending... Much like the points Failure Club acquired last battle )

Also I love how you try in vain to redirect and point fingers at others when the actions of Failure Club is called into question... I also have a very special finger to point at Failure Club.. One that unfortunately I cannot share without risk of a ban.

kingofwale
05-18-2013, 07:14 AM
I know it wont last... we bought half the gold we normally do and will surely fall out of top 25 cause of this event schedule. . Just enjoying seeing us up top

just fought textbook killer.. tough team. Good job guys

bald zeemer
05-18-2013, 07:18 AM
Ok baldy... Tell the class how you obtained the gold if it was not based on purchases performed ? And we all know about the gold program so don't insult our intelligence. The gold program is based on spending... So if that is your basis to justify your claims...it actually further supports that your spending habits did not change ( gold bonus increases with spending... Much like the points Failure Club acquired last battle )

I didn't say it wasn't purchased. I said that gold use in a specified period (despite the fact that you have specified the wrong period) is not evidence of gold purchase in same period.

Gold use today could theoretically have been bought back on CC launch day. A self-evident fact to most, but just for you I went and spelt it out.

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 07:21 AM
I didn't say it wasn't purchased. I said that gold use in a specified period (despite the fact that you have specified the wrong period) is not evidence of gold purchase in same period.

Gold use today could theoretically have been bought back on CC launch day. A self-evident fact to most, but just for you I went and spelt it out.

Nice try... Oh so close... Yet another baseless statement lacking any proof or substance. I applaud your efforts but the evidence still remains strong that you and failure clubs spending habits have remained unchanged... (1) battle points have increased (2) bonuses have not decreased...

crash&burn
05-18-2013, 07:24 AM
i love this arguement....better than watching t.v ....it is a game.....but i love all the passion guys...

TimmyT
05-18-2013, 07:25 AM
Ok baldy, ill make it as simple as I can for you to follow

You allege voracious support of a boycott. This is something I have to deny, my intention was to be SUBTLE in my accusation of what you are saying being in fact the actual promotion of the unpromotable, thus my need to reemphasise that this is an abstention. The way in which you are using the term is the infraction, see previous quotes in previous comment.

Hope that cleared it up for you baldy!

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 07:26 AM
i love this arguement....better than watching t.v ....it is a game.....but i love all the passion guys...

Thank you. I argue for a living ... This is nothing to me....

bald zeemer
05-18-2013, 07:26 AM
Nice try... Oh so close... Yet another baseless statement lacking any proof or substance..

Sorry, you don't believe that gold, once purchased, remains in your account until spent?
I'm not sure where to send you. Maybe the in-game tutorial specifies this? There could be an FAQ somewhere, I guess.

crash&burn
05-18-2013, 07:28 AM
i know f.c.didnt sign...so why are you discussing this like kids on the playground...i agree f.c. hasnt changed anything...but did they report they were going to..but is a good read

bald zeemer
05-18-2013, 07:31 AM
Ok baldy, ill make it as simple as I can for you to follow

You allege voracious support of a boycott. This is something I have to deny, my intention was to be SUBTLE in my accusation of what you are saying being in fact the actual promotion of the unpromotable, thus my need to reemphasise that this is an abstention. The way in which you are using the term is the infraction, see previous quotes in previous comment.

Hope that cleared it up for you baldy!
Save yourself the effort. Everyone knows it's a boycott, mods included.

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 07:35 AM
Sorry, you don't believe that gold, once purchased, remains in your account until spent?
I'm not sure where to send you. Maybe the in-game tutorial specifies this? There could be an FAQ somewhere, I guess.

Yawn.. If at first you don't succeed try..try.. Again.

Hmmm....perhaps I am going about this the wrong way... I know.. I will employ "baldy logic" ....

Ok here it goes... Oh man this is weird.. I feel my ego growing and now see the world revolves around me...woooo..focus ...focus...focus.... Crap can't do it. Sorry.

Yes I know gold can remain indefinitely ... .but you will be amazed ( I know this will come to a shock to you.. So brace yourself ) ..it DISAPPEARS when you spend it..... I know... Shocking...... Thus ..putting up big points means using large amounts of gold... Which means your statements about saving don't hold water much

Edit... ( I forgot to include all the other events failure club members spend gold on..mea cupa )

bald zeemer
05-18-2013, 07:37 AM
Yes I know gold can remain indefinitely ... .but you will be amazed ( I know this will come to a shock to you.. So brace yourself ) ..it DISAPPEARS when you spend it..... I know... Shocking...... Thus ..putting up big points means using large amounts of gold... Which means your statements about saving don't hold water much

Some people don't spend all their gold all the time.

Another issue in obvious facts for oblivious people.

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 07:43 AM
Some people don't spend all their gold all the time.

Another issue in obvious facts for oblivious people.

Much like you can fool some of the people some of the time....nice try Failure Club.

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 09:45 AM
Oh and I forgot.

Nice story bro.

#smugness

( had to use those tag lines before they are copyrighted )

bald zeemer
05-18-2013, 09:54 AM
You're aware that HTC and FC are different entities, right?

You've mixed them up more than a few times recently.

TZora
05-18-2013, 09:58 AM
#butthurt

(hope that's not copyrighted either)

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 09:58 AM
You're aware that HTC and FC are different entities, right?

You've mixed them up more than a few times recently.

Actually I was paying a tribute to them by using their taglines...I am aware they are property of HTC .

Now that is settled, be a good little boy and run along and play with the rest of failure club. Your ego needs more inflating.

bald zeemer
05-18-2013, 10:02 AM
Nah, I'll just sit and look at yet another result screen against a top 10 team posting gold-inflated results.

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 10:10 AM
Nah, I'll just sit and look at yet another result screen against a top 10 team posting gold-inflated results.

And I will sit and look at all the wonderful screen shots of how you accused koralene of being a gold hacking cheat, her personal text msgs admitting she got a reset ...joined failure club... And changed her name so no one would notice...

Anything to say in response? Guess all is forgive by you when the "cheater" joins failure club to help boost your ego .

Sirius
05-18-2013, 10:43 AM
Greetings folks,

Thread has run it's course and there is very little room left to flame/troll. Enjoy the event!

Note the forum rules here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47707-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

/closed