PDA

View Full Version : Having major problems with my modern war game on samsung galaxy ace

Commander ARG
05-17-2013, 03:02 PM
hi everyone.. i need to contact someone regarding the game..
ive been having major issues for the past week or so.. the game keeps crashing.. force closing and freezing.. i cannot use/do anything.. i cant attack.. i cant do missions.. i cant even buy units or anything from stores.. i cant view my vault or my allies.. it all just crashes and force closes..
i was really enjoying the game up until this started happening.. considering deleting it? what dya think?

Preview of What's Coming
05-18-2013, 01:42 PM
You do know you could've asked this in the "General" section, right?

Lt chromica
05-28-2013, 07:58 AM
do a back up of your phone....delete the game and reload it...thats what i had to do

vNastIER
05-29-2013, 07:09 PM
ive been having major issues for the past week or so.. the game keeps crashing.. force closing and freezing.. i cannot use/do anything.. i cant attack.. i cant do missions.. i cant even buy units or anything from stores.. i cant view my vault or my allies.. it all just crashes and force closes..
i was really enjoying the game up until this started happening.. considering deleting it? what dya think?

problem = android + mW

to solve issue, quit before its too late and get an iphone lol

im on android and the latest update was good. very few crashes and lots of bugs have been fixed. Good luck
msg me for any other tech stuff you may have . im and android troubleshooting/hacking stud

barrito
05-29-2013, 07:27 PM

I am having the same problems. Its unplayable now. I have deleted it and reloaded it a few times an it doesn't help.

vNastIER
05-29-2013, 07:39 PM
I am having the same problems. Its unplayable now. I have deleted it and reloaded it a few times an it doesn't help.

which version are you running?

msg me. i may be able to get you running an older version which may be playable for you

jong_ann13
06-06-2013, 07:38 AM

msg me. i may be able to get you running an older version which may be playable for you

Hi, i had same problem before on my android it just keep crashing. I tried to reinstall few times but nothing happened. So i tried to reset my fon to factory settings.....but my account went missing and started a new acct at lvl 1. Can anybody help me if i can recover my old acct? I also dont know how to send a "ticket" to Gree. I hope somebody can help me. Thanks.

Timothymtyler1
06-07-2013, 02:26 PM
I had nine of 10 rubies and tried to collect my prize several times now it is gone I'm out my money I spent on gold that was a lot my 555 420 088 timothymtyler is my game I'd someone please help I want my money back or I want my prize I spent a lot of money on that

giangium
07-02-2013, 11:56 AM
I have an Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket the firmware is not updated to Jellybean 4.1 as I'm unable so I have the Android 2.3.6 Version, the game has been crashing since the latest update v3.7.0.3. Please let me know if there is any other available option because it's getting ridiculous now. My mail is giangium@gmail.com

doctor Zoidberg
07-13-2013, 05:01 AM

same here, same here.
these bugs are annoying.

recruiter237
07-19-2013, 09:52 AM
same here :(

GTUnit1
03-27-2014, 12:20 PM
I had similar problems