View Full Version : Notice to SAS

Pages : [1] 2

kingofwale
05-17-2013, 12:07 PM
And others.

You have truly earned my respect!!!

tehlolkid
05-17-2013, 12:12 PM
Yes. Lets see how long this stays this way.

Peppers
05-17-2013, 12:18 PM
SAS is in the top 250 after the first battle!

GO US!!

MrTL
05-17-2013, 12:19 PM
Yes. Lets see how long this stays this way.

It will stay like this for 24 hours

CC Pablo
05-17-2013, 12:33 PM

Much respect from me! I applaud your dedication. Im right there with you guys.

It will stay like this for 24 hours

Sir_Krauser
05-17-2013, 12:42 PM
Respect. tenchar

SAS Recruitment
05-17-2013, 12:46 PM
SAS is fully on board with this.
All 60 members are in free.
Thank you for your continued support.

kingofwale
05-17-2013, 12:49 PM
SAS... you now have a friendly challenge for us.. No Gold Forever.. say if we can come close to you in first day. :)

Still, mad respect.

Allowishus79
05-17-2013, 12:51 PM
hats off to you guys and to everyone who boycott the 1st day. Gree has to know we are not happy and not dumb...

OBAMASMAMA
05-17-2013, 12:53 PM
Almost surprised you didn't boycott the entire war.

kingofwale
05-17-2013, 12:54 PM
also... FC... why do I feel they are just consisted of Gree employees???

spending gold like it's not even theirs.

zwiswoo
05-17-2013, 12:55 PM
Wasn't fight club just going to do enough to secure the lead? 3 million points with a gap to #2 of 2.4 million would seem to be security aplenty.

Pudgy Pumpkin
05-17-2013, 12:59 PM
SAS is fully on board with this.
All 60 members are in free.
Thank you for your continued support.
Indians are battling SAS now. It's like watching one of our previous match-ups in slow motion.

Alice
05-17-2013, 01:00 PM
Just out of curiosity, did SAS match up with top 250 teams or top 10?:p

BTW we got 96k IP from our first big battle, which is new high water mark for us.

Pudgy Pumpkin
05-17-2013, 01:02 PM
See my post just above.

TimmyT
05-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Crime city rollers first. And now we are locked in a EPIC battle with Indian nation. There's like 5 points in it. THANKS GREE

MrTL

BTW we got 96k IP from our first big battle, which is new high water mark for us.

Currently facing Indians - at the moment they could be top 250 too as they are following the gold abstention (respect) - currently sitting on 10k each LMFAO

MattThomas08
Indians are battling SAS now. It's like watching one of our previous match-ups in slow motion.

Wow, taking down a wall and DL when you don't have full strength is quite the task. Both of us were ranked near #100, so how the matchup was based could still be by IP or attack/defense ratings.

teo
I don't really comment much on other syns, but I have to say I am disappointed with FC. So many of their members are top contributers on many levels; I don't understand why they are not supportive of this.

Hats off to all who are standing by their words.

I would be alot of fun for us in NGF if we were to get paired with a top syn while they are not spending gold. It would be a great benchmark.

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 01:05 PM
Wasn't fight club just going to do enough to secure the lead? 3 million points with a gap to #2 of 2.4 million would seem to be security aplenty.
AKA a 40 minute lead once full tilt spending is going on.

Hardly excessive.

Alice
05-17-2013, 01:05 PM
See my post just above.

lol so it's still not completely fair. NGF could easily beat most of the non top 100 teams...

TimmyT
05-17-2013, 01:06 PM
Agreed, FC would probably still come first with or without a 24 hour abstention.

SAS Recruitment
05-17-2013, 01:07 PM
We can use this to also figure out the dynamics of the game a little more ;)
I actually don't mind free hits. It's fun.
It's also amazing to see all of SAS performing free hits. Great work team!
This feels better than our 3.5 mil we scored in one matchup.

kingofwale
05-17-2013, 01:08 PM
Hey is the point... For those who are taking today off... We applaud you.

You might lose out in 1 event by a few places, but your legacy will always be remembered... and we will always respect you. :)

So... for those who feels their only importance is to spend as much gold as quickly as you can... Go nuts.

kingofwale
05-17-2013, 01:08 PM
We can use this to also figure out the dynamics of the game a little more ;)
I actually don't mind free hits. It's fun.
It's also amazing to see all of SAS performing free hits. Great work team!
This feels better than our 3.5 mil we scored in one matchup.

where are you point total right now, SAS??

SAS Recruitment
05-17-2013, 01:11 PM
AKA a 40 minute lead once full tilt spending is going on.

Hardly excessive.

Why won't you believe us when we say we are NOT going for first?
Take our word on it.

TimmyT
05-17-2013, 01:11 PM
We have a massive 137k

MattThomas08
05-17-2013, 01:12 PM
where are you point total right now, SAS??

Right around Top 100 still.

kingofwale
05-17-2013, 01:14 PM
We have a massive 137k

Right around Top 100 still.

how does it feel to win the award of "People's Champion"? ;)

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 01:15 PM
Why won't you believe us when we say we are NOT going for first?
Take our word on it.

Rank 1 -
FIGHT CLUB
40854975 points

Rank 2 -
Silent Assassins
32653966 points

Rank 3 -
HellCalls Group
17735385 points

85% of total point capacity is a reasonable lead, in your eyes. We're not going anywhere close to that.

Alice
05-17-2013, 01:18 PM
Just saw SAS on top 100 (140k), lol still a big gap (97k for us) even we both go free hits, total respect from NGF~

TimmyT
05-17-2013, 01:18 PM
Congrats FC. Do what's best for you, we'll look after the rest! You'd of won with or without the 24 hours. It's not difficult to grasp

highest stats + most gold spent =

MattThomas08
05-17-2013, 01:19 PM
how does it feel to win the award of "People's Champion"? ;)

I'll be happy on Monday when I see 4 weeks until the next war. Otherwise, nothing else matters.

Elastic Earl
05-17-2013, 01:21 PM
I have to commend you on getting 110,163 points in your first battle using zero gold. That truly is a strong coordinated effort.

kingofwale
05-17-2013, 01:23 PM
I'll be happy on Monday when I see 4 weeks until the next war. Otherwise, nothing else matters.

well, your effort is appreciated. I would encourage this to continue for every single 10 day gap war.

I would encourage everyone in my team to join this.. however we already use 0 gold

MrTL
05-17-2013, 01:26 PM
I have to commend you on getting 110,163 points in your first battle using zero gold. That truly is a strong coordinated effort.

Thanks, the opponents kept attacking us & giving up points when they lost individual fights

Unfortunately as the leader board reads not everyone agrees with the abstention & are obviously 110% happy with everything in the game.

This is going to be a slow 24hrs for us but hopefully it will be worth it.

kingofwale
05-17-2013, 01:30 PM
Thanks, the opponents kept attacking us & giving up points when they lost individual fights

Unfortunately as the leader board reads not everyone agrees with the abstention & are obviously 110% happy with everything in the game.

This is going to be a slow 24hrs for us but hopefully it will be worth it.

well.. let your team know that we support you guys here!

TimmyT
05-17-2013, 01:35 PM

Wow are you sas? You're good to know we had that total after the first fight!

TRAZ
05-17-2013, 01:36 PM
Good on ya for trying at least. You'll still spend the gold after the 24 hours so Gree still wins, but hey good effort for your team.

We decided to do our own style of run this go around instead of the breakneck speed we usually do in top 20. Very laid back and much more fun. :)

TimmyT
05-17-2013, 01:37 PM
well.. let your team know that we support you guys here!

Will do bro, at least most people get the point of what's happening!

MrTL
05-17-2013, 01:41 PM
Good on ya for trying at least. You'll still spend the gold after the 24 hours so Gree still wins, but hey good effort for your team.

We decided to do our own style of run this go around instead of the breakneck speed we usually do in top 20. Very laid back and much more fun. :)

We will be spending gold (a lot of it will be from bonuses and with some purchases) - it is not our aspiration to damage the game in anyway.

Our single aim is to try and engage GREE into conversation to address the issues that we and other teams have with the game that we love.

Open indentation to GREE: 'Engage with your customers concerns'

TRAZ
05-17-2013, 01:58 PM
So have they engaged yet?

Sav Clarke
05-17-2013, 02:29 PM
Well done to the guys that kept their word - big respect

FC have lost a lot of respect from this imo

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 02:32 PM
In a side effect I think everyone can enjoy, FC vs Grim Reapers.

Better late than never. :D

AZZ.
05-17-2013, 02:42 PM
FC please spend all your gold on the grim reapers. Hit acb 1 million times! Thank you

Lupo.
05-17-2013, 02:50 PM
I don't really comment much on other syns, but I have to say I am disappointed with FC. So many of their members are top contributers on many levels; I don't understand why they are not supportive of this.

Hats off to all who are standing by their words.

They have no leadership, they just fight desperately to fulfill their ego. Look at them and laugh a lot, sooner or later they will be targets, no one likes them anymore.

Alice
05-17-2013, 02:54 PM
Considering GREE is not that profitable and there are so many gold bars around, I wonder if there are many GREE employees here with free gold, especially in FC.

I also remember that tam had two lv10 pagoda ready within the time limit...serious would anyone spend gold like this if bought with real cash?

kingofwale
05-17-2013, 03:03 PM
FC please spend all your gold on the grim reapers. Hit acb 1 million times! Thank you

when you are using your own company's free gold.. there is really no incentive to save, is there? ;)

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 03:08 PM
I also remember that tam had two lv10 pagoda ready within the time limit...serious would anyone spend gold like this if bought with real cash?

There are many more expensive hobbies around. Do you assume car collectors are actually all employees of Mercedes, or that purchasers of expensive clothing all work for LVMH?

kingofwale
05-17-2013, 03:10 PM
There are many more expensive hobbies around. Do you assume car collectors are actually all employees of Mercedes, or that purchasers of expensive clothing all work for LVMH?

second direct post that is not a denial...

do you, or many of your teammates, not only work for Gree, but get all your gold for free from the company??

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 03:14 PM
Of course not. It is an idiotic suggestion. Clear enough for you?

Alice
05-17-2013, 03:18 PM

There are expensive hobbies and hobbies just wasting money. I also believe most car/art/whatever collectors will mostly invest in those collections that are expected to appreciate in value over time.

kingofwale
05-17-2013, 03:21 PM

can you explain how going full gold ahead when the last war was already clearly won?? beating the second place by over 20%??

what's the logic behind that?? Last few hours when it's clear that you have secured the victory. How do you tell your members to continue to spend vault after vault??

Seem pretty un-necessary especially when it's gold purchased with actual money

cr0nchef
05-17-2013, 03:23 PM
sas has 4 teams that are top 50 minimum. everyone else please help show gree(d) that WE DO NOT LIKE WHAT THEY ARE DOING

MrTL
05-17-2013, 03:25 PM
sas has 4 teams that are top 50 minimum. everyone else please help show gree(d) that WE DO NOT LIKE WHAT THEY ARE DOING

What GREE are doing or that SAS are doing?

Sandukan
05-17-2013, 03:27 PM
.....all the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty together again.

Riddle me this and riddle me that if you are buying at least 5 vaults for bonus would you take the 100% or 80% hat?lol

MrTL
05-17-2013, 03:30 PM
SAS are 6k outside the top 100 & we are happy with that.

Angel6ix6ix6
05-17-2013, 03:38 PM

You comparing this virtual game to car collecting and wearing expensive clothes? Surely you jest! Wow when you hear that knocking, answer the door, it's Reality visiting you!

sad......

MattThomas08
05-17-2013, 03:40 PM

Do members of FC work for Gree? Maybe not. Do they have friends that work for Gree? Of course they do. Do they keep Night Rider around because he has connections and not because he uses gold? Yes. Did he get his friend (who shares a name with the white guy from MIB) a reset so that FC could exploit that option not available to all players? Did they try to get Night Rider into SAS as a spy to get information on our group? Do they keep their mafia counts inflated to stay off RL? Yes, yes, yes.

So yes, people dislike FC because they're egotistical. They dislike them because all they care about is winning, even if it means abusing the game. They've got money and that makes them better than the rest of us.

So FC doesn't want to participate? Why? Don't bite the hand that feeds. And they feed each other.

bald zeemer
There are expensive hobbies and hobbies just wasting money. I also believe most car/art/whatever collectors will mostly invest in those collections that are expected to appreciate in value over time.
Designer clothing, eating at Michelin-hatted restaurants, track-day enthusiasts, private aviators, etc etc.. Surely you don't honestly believe that there is no such thing as people with disposable income?

can you explain how going full gold ahead when the last war was already clearly won?? beating the second place by over 20%??

what's the logic behind that?? Last few hours when it's clear that you have secured the victory. How do you tell your members to continue to spend vault after vault??

Surprisingly enough, people who enjoy the game enough to devote significant time, effort and money into it want to play. We routinely face a problem late-war of lots of people keen to fight, despite the fact we may not necessarily need the points. Especially those who were busy with work or family commitments in the early hours of the war. So we often have a few fights later on to allow people who are keen to have a chance to do what they enjoy.

As to the winning margins, if you think that trying to win by 1 point is a smart move, then you are free to try it, in any game/event/whatever of your choosing. Consider it a difference of opinions over tactics. I do find it odd that you call us out on a 20% margin, but applaud SAS, who put on an 85% margin over their nearest rivals.

Alex_

If you aren't in on it how would you know others were? And if you were you would surely deny it. There is clearly illegitimate / false inflation going in the game (leaderboards events and wars) to push the boundary and encourage others to spend more and more.

If Silent Assassins got 50 million last war FIGHT CLUB would still get more they would get more no matter how much the other players got. And the leaderboard; why get 200 more keys than the person in second? There's no reason for it.

Normally with disposal income like that actually spend it and have a life they doing stuff they wouldn't be playing a stupid game on their phone all the time. And those who really do put lots of real money in would feel really mugged of if they knew there was moles in the game.

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 03:52 PM
You comparing this virtual game to car collecting and wearing expensive clothes? Surely you jest! Wow when you hear that knocking, answer the door, it's Reality visiting you!

sad......
Where is the difference? Spending money on things ones enjoys but doesn't need. That's what a hobby basically is.

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 03:55 PM
Normally with disposal income like that actually spend it and have a life they doing stuff they wouldn't be playing a stupid game on their phone all the time. And those who really do put lots of real money in would feel really mugged of if they knew there was moles in the game.
Why do you assume that people only spend their disposable income on one thing? Just because someone buys gold doesn't mean they don't enjoy other things as well. That's just straight up odd.

lordsagacity
05-17-2013, 04:02 PM
Where is the difference? Spending money on things ones enjoys but doesn't need. That's what a hobby basically is.
Cars and clothes are real and can be sold for money if you no longer need it. This game is virtual and not transferable. All the investment has a zero return if you stop playing.

lolmetimbers
05-17-2013, 04:04 PM
6mil margin now. I really just think FC don't know how to count.

Mad respect to SAS and other participating teams though

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 04:04 PM
Congratulations Indians. It requires excellent teamwork and coordination to score 390k IP, after taking down a lvl 10 hideout, and all without gold.

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 04:06 PM
Cars and clothes are real and can be sold for money if you no longer need it. This game is virtual and not transferable. All the investment has a zero return if you stop playing.

Sorry, is there a strong market for second hand designer clothing?
Again, there exist people in this world willing to spend money on things they enjoy, even if it means they won't get that money back again. You can choose to believe that or not, but it remains true regardless.

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 04:09 PM
I purchase cars and have a large collection. I also purchase homes. Both have value and worth. Virtual items have a zero value and you have absolutely no right to reimbursement if Gree decides to pull the plug on the game.

teo
05-17-2013, 04:13 PM
No matter who is who, here is the simplest explanation of the nature of Gree games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnshnPuPKks

You may correlate the participants to CC entities as you please.

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 04:13 PM
So you are purchasing them based at least in part on resale value. Doesn't disprove my claim that people do spend money on things without expecting a return on it.

This obsession with making money out of every part of your life isn't for everyone. Personally I find that when I do things for profit they tend to feel like work rather than leisure. So I clearly delineate what I do for income and what I do for my own personal enjoyment.

lordsagacity
05-17-2013, 04:18 PM
Sorry, is there a strong market for second hand designer clothing?
Again, there exist people in this world willing to spend money on things they enjoy, even if it means they won't get that money back again. You can choose to believe that or not, but it remains true regardless.
I do believe you don't care about return. But that's difference between collecting expensive real clothes/bags and strong non-transferable virtual weapons. I know about second-hand markets for LV, Gucci... But or CC, MW, KA? Haven't heard so far.

madawgg
05-17-2013, 04:33 PM
second direct post that is not a denial...

do you, or many of your teammates, not only work for Gree, but get all your gold for free from the company??
What do you expect him to say? Yes yes yes we do. That's called fraud and unless he/she is absolutely stupid he/she is not going to admit. In fact, so what, I mean people are spending like crazy regardless!

sez
05-17-2013, 04:39 PM

Why are you still playin this game? Go cry somewhere else, play Words with Friends or CandyLand. Boo Hoo I don't buy gold so no one else can.

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Is this your first war?

The points tallies are way down.
We kinda have to wait until the end to check on that, since the boycott is simply shifting spending one day to the right.

MrTL
05-17-2013, 04:47 PM
Learn to read my sas friend...

LMFAO - deleted the post. It is near one am where I am (tired)

madawgg
05-17-2013, 04:48 PM
LMFAO - deleted the post. It is near one am where I am (tired)n
No hard feelings ;)

montecore
05-17-2013, 05:20 PM
We kinda have to wait until the end to check on that, since the boycott is simply shifting spending one day to the right.

We need to see how the spending looks at the end, but you may be right. We'll know in another few days. Just as important was seeing that the top 10 teams aside from FC could work together and trust one another to do things for the greater good. I'm a bit concerned about CK but it looks like the other teams are holding up their ends of the bargain.

montecore
05-17-2013, 05:23 PM
What do you expect him to say? Yes yes yes we do. That's called fraud and unless he/she is absolutely stupid he/she is not going to admit. In fact, so what, I mean people are spending like crazy regardless!

The problem is in the question. They could have "fewer than many" teammates work for gree, or have many teammates with connections at gree, or get 99% of their gold for free, and still answer "no" while being honest.

A better question is if anyone in FC has ever had any kind of relationship with Gree/Funzio or an employee therein which has given any one of them an advantage not afforded to the broader user community.

Viola.
05-17-2013, 05:46 PM
The problem is in the question. They could have "fewer than many" teammates work for gree, or have many teammates with connections at gree, or get 99% of their gold for free, and still answer "no" while being honest.

A better question is if anyone in FC has ever had any kind of relationship with Gree/Funzio or an employee therein which has given any one of them an advantage not afforded to the broader user community.

Not a single member of FC works for GREE. You've been misinformed.

one man gang
05-17-2013, 05:51 PM
So if I get a girlfriend that works for gree I get free gold.

The hunt is on. If you see my stats in the millions.. You know I succeeded.

Do gree have a base in Australia.. Lmao

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 06:02 PM
Good thing you are not in China as you would have only one month to get your Gree girlfriend...

montecore
05-17-2013, 06:03 PM
Not a single member of FC works for GREE. You've been misinformed.

A better question is if anyone in FC has ever had any kind of relationship with Gree/Funzio or an employee therein which has given any one of them an advantage not afforded to the broader user community. Care to answer?

Viola.
05-17-2013, 06:11 PM
A better question is if anyone in FC has ever had any kind of relationship with Gree/Funzio or an employee therein which has given any one of them an advantage not afforded to the broader user community. Care to answer?

No, they haven't. In the past heavy gold spenders may have had quicker responses from customer service, as it would be with any company, but I don't believe that's the case anymore. As far as I've seen, every player has been treated equally for a long time now.

(CCK) Cam
05-17-2013, 06:14 PM
good thing you are not in china as you would have only one month to get your gree girlfriend...lollllllll

(CCK) Cam
05-17-2013, 06:14 PM
Good thing you are not in China as you would have only one month to get your Gree girlfriend...Anyway, just asking, but why only one month?

sez
05-17-2013, 06:17 PM

I think I took 1 home from the local dive bar, she promised me 500k gold to "show her a good time".

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 06:18 PM
Anyway, just asking, but why only one month?

Gree is closing their China location in June

Droop1972
05-17-2013, 10:53 PM
Do members of FC work for Gree? Maybe not. Do they have friends that work for Gree? Of course they do. Do they keep Night Rider around because he has connections and not because he uses gold? Yes. Did he get his friend (who shares a name with the white guy from MIB) a reset so that FC could exploit that option not available to all players? Did they try to get Night Rider into SAS as a spy to get information on our group? Do they keep their mafia counts inflated to stay off RL? Yes, yes, yes.

So yes, people dislike FC because they're egotistical. They dislike them because all they care about is winning, even if it means abusing the game. They've got money and that makes them better than the rest of us.

So FC doesn't want to participate? Why? Don't bite the hand that feeds. And they feed each other.

You don't know me. But I read a lot of what you post because it is interesting and helps me grow my character. Don't get banned.

Thanks.

sez
05-17-2013, 11:18 PM

I've been in FC since the very 1st battle and have no farkin clue who anyone you just named is.

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 11:25 PM
I've been in FC since the very 1st battle and have no farkin clue who anyone you just named is.

To educate the naive .. Fight club predates the battles by quite some time. Also you have heard of name changes .. Correct Tyler Durden?

Just because you have not heard of them, doesn't mean they don't exist. Why don't you ask baldy about them.

sez
05-17-2013, 11:30 PM
To educate the naive .. Fight club predates the battles by quite some time. Also you have heard of name changes .. Correct Tyler Durden?

Just because you have not heard of them, doesn't mean they don't exist. Why don't you ask baldy about them.

We are all in a chat outside of the game lmao, ok, now it's totally clear you know nothing. Every syndicate in the top 10 communicates outside of the game. Thanks for finally showing you're clueless.

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 11:47 PM
We are all in a chat outside of the game lmao, ok, now it's totally clear you know nothing. Every syndicate in the top 10 communicates outside of the game. Thanks for finally showing you're clueless.

Your ignorance is your strength ...as are your assumptions...

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 11:59 PM
Yes, please tell FC members about what our names are and when FC formed.
If you actually played in the big leagues you'd realise just how much more foolish you're sounding now than you were before. An impressive feat.

MrTL
05-18-2013, 01:59 AM
Tick tock...

Tick tock...

Tick tock....

MrTL
05-18-2013, 02:12 AM
Tick tock...

Tick tock...

Tick tock....

I am wondering why GREE have not opened lines of communication with their customers to address the below concerns:

1. One war a month max. The frequency of wars and the money required just to tread water against the other groups is unfair.
2. Better handling of cheaters, glitchers, and hackers. We have proof that you have continually allowed proven hackers back into the game because they spend gold, while allowing their hacked inventory to remain. This is unacceptable to those who are paying to keep up.
3. Return the gold bonus to being vault oriented. With the amount of money being dumped into this game, the way the program was changed in the cover of darkness without alerting the members is unacceptable and raising the requirements for bonuses only robs players of more money than they are already dumping into the game.

Does anyone have an idea as to why they are silent?

bald zeemer
05-18-2013, 02:15 AM
Because this form of protest never, ever works. That's why.

MrTL
05-18-2013, 02:23 AM
Because this form of protest never, ever works. That's why.

So you disagree with companies communicating with their customers?

Interesting....

wa7sh
05-18-2013, 02:26 AM
MrTl,

I have been trying to do the same thing with other games for 2 years now. All i got was bans and warnings.
You can either play the game with dignity and pride or become one of those hackers. If you dont agree with these you can just stop playing the game and feeding gree money.

wa7sh
05-18-2013, 02:43 AM
but man, hats off to you.

bald zeemer
05-18-2013, 02:53 AM
So you disagree with companies communicating with their customers?

Interesting....

I have no idea how you got that from what I said.

I said that this type of protest doesn't work.

That gree is woeful at communicating with customers is an undeniable fact. Just because the history of consumer protests is riddled with failed boycotts of this exact type doesn't change that. It is entirely unrelated.

Ramshutu
05-18-2013, 03:48 AM
I have no idea how you got that from what I said.

I said that this type of protest doesn't work.

That gree is woeful at communicating with customers is an undeniable fact. Just because the history of consumer protests is riddled with failed boycotts of this exact type doesn't change that. It is entirely unrelated.

I have yet to pay a game where there was so much resentment and hostility towards the games creators. The company responsible are normally always the pantomime villain, there is moaning but it is normally short lived and moves onto something else pretty quickly. In all honesty, what we have been seeing more recently is something very different.

As it stands, with the way the game is organised, the focus has deteroriated from where it was 8-12 months ago (dysfunctional but appeared to be a genuine desire to create an entertaining game) to where it is now, with numerous and sometimes brazenly cynical attempts to simpy maximise profit without significantly caring about how engaging the content is.

I like this game, but I suspect a significant proportion of the top Gold spenders in the game are being held by a combination of loyalty to their syndicate or friends, and the sunk-cost fallacy "I can't just stop now, I have invested so much already".

This has always really been the case, people have been hooked on getting strong and staying strong, but with stat inflation, quick turnarounds of the big events, various disciplinary policies and program Changes, the state of affairs feels as if it is building to a tipping point that will herald a downward spiral of the game and a significant exodus of players where the sunk cost fallacy is no longer able enough to keep enough of the top 1% who fund the game around to make the game viable.

I may well be alone in this statement, but I don't beleive I'm stupid or addicted enough to indefinitely play a game whose organisation, and operation frustrates and infuriates me so completely. Something has to give.

Will this work? Maybe, maybe not, It has a whole lot less chance of working when people say one thing in private, and actually do something different in public. Does it make me feel better, a little bit. Whether this helps, or not, it is nice to feel that I'm at least trying to be part of the solution rather than part of the problem.

If that makes me dumb, or stupid for trying: I'd settle for it. It is probably an order of magnitude less dumb than being just as angry, just as infuriated with things and doing absolutely nothing.

The problem is, to a certain extent, the more money we as players put in as the game management deteriorates, the harder it is for that deterioration to be reversed and the more likely it is for the game to lose its appeal to those who fund it and simply fizzle out.

You know this, I know this, but I am still surprised that those with the most invested and most to lose, are the ones most unwilling to actually try to change it.

MattThomas08
05-18-2013, 04:14 AM

That's interesting. Night Rider also known as Josh. Friend of FC and friend of Gree. I'd be happy to produce a screen shot of him making a donation to FC's bank to prove he's in and out.

The second is K, who was reset by Gree, briefly stopped in SAS for an info grab, then moved on to Fight Club. She's now known as Amaryllis.

K tried to get Josh into SAS. We would only let him in SAS2 because he wasn't a gold spender. K informed us that Josh was a FC guy and they kept him around because his connections to Gree are worth more than gold and we should let him in SAS1. We didn't. She later told us he was a spy and we needed to kick him. Then she got reset and came back, then left immediately for FC.

I hope that clears things up on the type of people FC has and methods they use. I can back up everything above with screen shots as proof.

bald zeemer
05-18-2013, 04:31 AM
Well said Ram, and it is a breath of fresh air indeed in what has been an incredibly stale day.

I am speaking for myself, but I am fairly confident everyone in FC would agree with me when I say that yes, things do need to change, and something must be done. The problem -as it is on any issue, gaming, political, or otherwise - that "something must be done" often turns into "anything that is done will help". It's the backbone behind endless absurd ideas - a category I wouldn't put this boycott in, mind you (I think it is misguided rather than absurd).

Essentially, there are two broad approaches that could be taken in this situation.

1. Attempt to open some form of dialogue with Gree relating to player concerns.
2. Perform actions that threaten Gree's revenues, and hence force them to take some action ("some action" here meaning any action at all - it may be what the players desire, it may be the complete opposite).

The problem with these types of actions is that they attempt to skirt the line between what ought to be two separate courses of action. It includes the negatives of option 1 - namely that there isn't any exercise in real consumer power, and relies on the company having the foresight to engage with consumers (also, for the company to have some shared vision of what the future of the product is - TBH I think this is our real sticking point here). It includes the negatives of option 2 - namely creating an adversarial situation between the consumer and the company. In reality, companies when not faced with actual losses, but approached in an adversarial fashion are likely to respond defensively. This is especially the case if the company has a poor approach to customer relations in general. Once you have reached this point it is difficult to pull back to square one, and the customers are painted into a corner of more severe action or giving up the attempt altogether.

If the intent is to open a dialogue, then an entirely non-confrontational approach would have been preferable. If that approach failed, then the confrontational approach follows.

So a possible way this would occur is an open letter expressing players' concerns, and more importantly players' vision for the future of the game. I can't imagine it would have been particularly difficult to get the entire top 50, or even top 100 syndicates to undersign such a document, if drafter properly. Then, either a dialogue have been opened or the time for option-2 style action would have arisen.

Option-2 style action requires consumers to actually do without the product - to make a sacrifice of some sort. A complete boycott of a war, or even a cycle is the extreme end of this. Other options are go-slow approaches (which would require actual cartel-like behavior, essentially the top 10/25/50/whatever allocating positions and points). The problem with this, of course, is that opportunistic behaviour becomes highly rewarded. The prisoners' dilemma, in short. How that is solved is a matter of personal leadership.

From a Fight Club perspective, we have approached Gree over a number of issues. Both collectively and individually we have raised concerns, and in a number of instances (most specifically the gold bonus program - natch) option-2 style action did follow.

As a personal example, I was concerned about the poor communication that occurred when the program was altered, in addition to the broadly held concerns. I raised these concerns, flagging that longer term fixing of the program was my main concern in the game, and that without rectification of the more immediately solvable issues (eg, providing information regarding foreign currency purchased, aiming to provide immediate transparency of current monthly balances, etc) I would immediately reduce gold expenditure by 80 vaults per month. I gave a timeline, it wasn't met, and I followed through with my pledge. Eventual rectification of some of the issues (none of the major ones as yet, unfortunately) has led me to alter this. Many FC members have done the same, and the combination of individual and collective expenditure reduction is many hundreds of vaults a month.

So yes, there is broad agreement as to most of the major concerns that players hold. That on its own is not reason, in my mind, to follow potentially well-meaning but ultimately counterproductive courses of action. And that is why I proudly continue to battle as per normal this weekend.

Either that or I'm secretly Yoshikazu Tanaka, playing on 60 devices.

Ragmondino
05-18-2013, 05:15 AM
That's interesting. Night Rider also known as Josh. Friend of FC and friend of Gree. I'd be happy to produce a screen shot of him making a donation to FC's bank to prove he's in and out.

The second is K, who was reset by Gree, briefly stopped in SAS for an info grab, then moved on to Fight Club. She's now known as Amaryllis.

K tried to get Josh into SAS. We would only let him in SAS2 because he wasn't a gold spender. K informed us that Josh was a FC guy and they kept him around because his connections to Gree are worth more than gold and we should let him in SAS1. We didn't. She later told us he was a spy and we needed to kick him. Then she got reset and came back, then left immediately for FC.

I hope that clears things up on the type of people FC has and methods they use. I can back up everything above with screen shots as proof.

Right so accusations of cheat are gonna be thrown around? You may not like the fact they hasn't done the boycott, but that's there choice.
But to accuse of cheating? When you were happy with Solomon and supertp... Also Todd, who you were infomrmed about getting banned and then having his account re instated because of a "friend" in gree helped helped him...
Also T.Rex actively getting people to gold hack.. But yeah let's all accuse FC of being the cheats because they don't agree with our boycott. I wish they had helped, ad think there was no need to overspend so much. But that is there choice.

Sandukan
05-18-2013, 05:17 AM
Seems you and your clan have all but exhausted the diplomatic approach with limited success Zeemer. Maybe that would justify more austere measures. Collective action possibly?

Fight away if you must but what is the purpose of storming a hill and planting your flag on a pile of garbage?

PS These are not real questions. Neither you nor anyone in your crew has to justify how you spend your money or leisure time.

bald zeemer
05-18-2013, 05:24 AM
Our current point total won't seem so excessive in about 8 hours. SAS and Inds are literally 1 fight away from reclaiming 2/3 (in whatever order). Within 6 hours of 'boycott kickoff' the old top 10 will be back where it always is. Bearing in mind that FC scores have been in the 30-45mil range, our current 10ish is hardly overkill.

MattThomas08
05-18-2013, 05:25 AM
Right so accusations of cheat are gonna be thrown around? You may not like the fact they hasn't done the boycott, but that's there choice.
But to accuse of cheating? When you were happy with Solomon and supertp... Also Todd, who you were infomrmed about getting banned and then having his account re instated because of a "friend" in gree helped helped him...
Also T.Rex actively getting people to gold hack.. But yeah let's all accuse FC of being the cheats because they don't agree with our boycott. I wish they had helped, ad think there was no need to overspend so much. But that is there choice.

I didn't say they were cheating a single time. Only that they have connections in Gree and that they're shady in their SAS dealings.

Ragmondino
05-18-2013, 05:30 AM
I didn't say they were cheating a single time. Only that they have connections in Gree and that they're shady in their SAS dealings.

The phrase people in glass houses comes to mind.
Calling out one team when your own does the same and worse

TimmyT
05-18-2013, 05:34 AM
Seems this thread has veered off topic,

Thanks for all the support. It's much appreciated

Wow nice to see htc obsidian getting involved, everyone does sooooo appreciate all your inputs in any and all forum threads. It's very hard to tell but are you participating in the abstention? Or just performing as usual?

Sandukan
05-18-2013, 05:38 AM
No need for pointless arguments. Gree's response is a clear tell.

This title will probably not survive this summer. I've seen products discontinued before.
Walking the green mile....

Ragmondino
05-18-2013, 05:41 AM
Seems this thread has veered off topic,

Thanks for all the support. It's much appreciated

Wow nice to see htc obsidian getting involved, everyone does sooooo appreciate all your inputs in any and all forum threads. It's very hard to tell but are you participating in the abstention? Or just performing as usual?

Ahhh another no mark chiming in. Keep up the good work. Always digging out FC for no reason other than your Indian wannabes. We will just continue playing our game and having fun. Nice try in trying to get the subject quickly away from the fact your syn harbours cheats. Even after getting the knowledge. Would be able to try and get away with it if there wasn't so many examples of it.
Main reason we are in all threads, we are a bunch of old school forum members. Been around a long time and in a lot of threads. Little no marks like yourself appear, try to make a name for yourself, and disappear again. Never to be remembered. Now hop back on your sleigh Santa

Ramshutu
05-18-2013, 05:46 AM
There are two aspects here, firstly you are absolutely right. You do not want to simply wade in adversarially, and attempt to hit straight in the wallet. You wanted to have a stated list of demands and timelines agreed to by a large group, which to some extent always comes across as adversarial. As history has shown in other places, however, simply doing will simply be ignored if there is no belief that further action would be taken.

The second, is that the short event cycles, and cynical looking sale timings are very obviously and vocally opposed by all players and, it is likely given the time at which gree generally puts out financial data that this is simply a marketing experiment to work out the optimum way of earning the most money.

So combine these two things, and given everything discussed here, the purpose is somewhat threefold: Firstly, to list demands, have them agreed by a number of players as we have done here in order to open up a dialog, second demonstrate that there is a fair amount of agreement with both words and actions to underscore the importance, and finally, to try and dissuade the product marketing teams from keeping the current 2week/1 day sale event. Will it impact profit? Maybe a little, enough maybe to make someone think, but definitely not enough to cause issues,

With these things in mind, contrary to what you appear to be thinking, we are very much in agreement about the way things should be approached, and are doing thing just so.

TimmyT
05-18-2013, 05:48 AM
Ahhh another no mark chiming in. Keep up the good work. Always digging out FC for no reason other than your Indian wannabes. We will just continue playing our game and having fun. Nice try in trying to get the subject quickly away from the fact your syn harbours cheats. Even after getting the knowledge. Would be able to try and get away with it if there wasn't so many examples of it.
Main reason we are in all threads, we are a bunch of old school forum members. Been around a long time and in a lot of threads. Little no marks like yourself appear, try to make a name for yourself, and disappear again. Never to be remembered. Now hop back on your sleigh Santa

Wow congrats on playing on the Internet with your friends. That's great for you bro, crazy impressed right now.

And wow you're right your does say senior forum member another epic win for you bro. Congrats again!

And wow you're right again king solo is still with us, it's scary, you're almost psychic with your accuracy of truth. You must be very proud, oh wait no, #smug, that's better.

Congrats again bro. I clearly am just trying to make a name for myself on a forum. Can't wait till I win like you do!

Ramshutu
05-18-2013, 05:51 AM
Wow congrats on playing on the Internet with your friends. That's great for you bro, crazy impressed right now.

And wow you're right your does say senior forum member another epic win for you bro. Congrats again!

And wow you're right again king solo is still with us, it's scary, you're almost psychic with your accuracy of truth. You must be very proud, oh wait no, #smug, that's better.

Congrats again bro. I clearly am just trying to make a name for myself on a forum. Can't wait till I win like you do!

Everyone wishes they can win like Raggy.

Sandukan
05-18-2013, 05:52 AM
The 1 day sale is only on CC. Its a punitive measure.
MW had 24 hour 40% off followed by 2 days at 20% off.

The message: Shut up and spend and you may be rewarded. Demand anything and you will be punished.

TimmyT
05-18-2013, 05:54 AM
Everyone wishes they can win like Raggy.

Well fingers crossed if I play Internet for as long as he has..... One day I will!

Ragmondino
05-18-2013, 05:54 AM

But yet you care enough about me to come at me.
Playing on the Internet with my friends? Like every other person here? Nice one.
Yeah Solomon left, we know, after he had taught you the respect hack.
Notice you left out T.rex, the guy who encourages hacking in his team and shows how to do it.
Also ignored Todd, who was banned for hacking until he bought his account back.
Nice try though.
Anyway I'm done with you, your not worth my time. Everyone knows SAS actively recruits hackers and glitchers, and just pretend to put on a front for the forum.

bald zeemer
05-18-2013, 05:56 AM
MW had a similar, but more far-reaching threat (ie, actually reducing expenditure over the course of the war).

It fell apart instantly (no surprises). However, different threat, different response. I'll be surprised if both haven't worked come end of the war.

edit/ Ram, I almost forgot about you, sorry.

Clearly it's a disagreement over tactics. I think reasonable people can disagree.
I can tell you that being on the other side of protests numerous times I always breathed a sigh of relief when the "show of force, no actual threat" ones came up. There is no pressure on mission completion, and a huge range of available actions one can take - the deciding factor is what is in the best interests of those running the show.

As an indicative example, I was building a small town in regional PNG, and the locals had a list of demands - some reasonable, some clearly not. This area was logistically serviced by a port with a highly unreliable barge service, and an airport with a highly reliable cargo flight service. To achieve their demands, the locals decided to "occupy" the airport - but after operating hours, and blockaded with intentionally easy to move objects [industrial bins on wheels, etc]. They dispersed after a few hours, having made their point.

My response was to continue flights as per usual (in direct opposition to one of their demands), make an actual show of force (bringing in a flying squad of riot police from the capital) and to begin actively engaging with non-participating locals (we installed power and water in a school, provided them with a full suite of computers, and participated in cultural exchanges).

Because the locals were unwilling to actually cut off any air movements, I was under no time pressures, and therefore never forced to deal with them when at a disadvantage. Had they been willing to forgo normal airfield operations for, say, a week then I would have had to deal with them instantly, and undoubtedly accede to at least some of their demands.

In the end none of their demands were met, and other locals became highly antagonistic towards the protesters (a common result in all unsuccessful protests, not really relevant in this instance, but just noted for accuracy). Further potential protests over other issues (outside my jurisdiction but occurring whilst I was in command), were then thwarted by other local stakeholders.

TimmyT
05-18-2013, 05:57 AM
There are two aspects here, firstly you are absolutely right. You do not want to simply wade in adversarially, and attempt to hit straight in the wallet. You wanted to have a stated list of demands and timelines agreed to by a large group, which to some extent always comes across as adversarial. As history has shown in other places, however, simply doing will simply be ignored if there is no belief that further action would be taken.

The second, is that the short event cycles, and cynical looking sale timings are very obviously and vocally opposed by all players and, it is likely given the time at which gree generally puts out financial data that this is simply a marketing experiment to work out the optimum way of earning the most money.

So combine these two things, and given everything discussed here, the purpose is somewhat threefold: Firstly, to list demands, have them agreed by a number of players as we have done here in order to open up a dialog, second demonstrate that there is a fair amount of agreement with both words and actions to underscore the importance, and finally, to try and dissuade the product marketing teams from keeping the current 2week/1 day sale event. Will it impact profit? Maybe a little, enough maybe to make someone think, but definitely not enough to cause issues,

With these things in mind, contrary to what you appear to be thinking, we are very much in agreement about the way things should be approached, and are doing thing just so.

I agree with what you're saying.

However for the top syndicate to boycott the abstention? Seems futile.

They'd of won with or without the 24 hour break. While they're still being gr*e fan boys there's not a lot that will change.

Ragmondino
05-18-2013, 05:58 AM
Well fingers crossed if I play Internet for as long as he has..... One day I will!

You wont.

Ramshutu
05-18-2013, 06:02 AM

I don't think you will ever win as much as Raggy.

Search for the user Bala82, or NTM, that is probably more your level.

Ragmondino
05-18-2013, 06:03 AM
I don't think you will ever win as much as Raggy.

Search for the user Bala82, or NTM, that is probably more your level.

Bahahaha I love bala

TimmyT
05-18-2013, 06:08 AM
But yet you care enough about me to come at me.
Playing on the Internet with my friends? Like every other person here? Nice one.
Notice you left out T.rex, the guy who encourages hacking in his team and shows how to do it.
Nice try though.
Anyway I'm done with you, your not worth my time. Everyone knows SAS actively recruits hackers and glitchers, and just pretend to put on a front for the forum.

Wow, 2 quotes in a day. I'm doing it, I'm winning too!

I don't care about you and the rest of htc and your incessant need to be seen and heard more than actually doing something.

But alas, you're clearly delusional. Solomon left? interesting take on what actually happened and that seems quite a far reaching accusation to say that we now all glitch or hack like previous members are claimed to of done!

Don't know who Todd or T. rex are. But you say Todd bought his account back? Wow maybe someone should stand up to a company that would allow a player to do that! Maybe some sort of abstention that all the top syndicates could be involved in.

Ragmondino
05-18-2013, 06:13 AM
All the top syns are in but some still allow players like that into there team. Why ask to stop cheating when allowing cheaters?
Easy to talk the talk.

TimmyT
05-18-2013, 06:20 AM
All the top syns are in but some still allow players like that into there team. Why ask to stop cheating when allowing cheaters?
Easy to talk the talk.

You're right it is easy to talk the talk, I'm sure that every player you've mentioned would of had extensive screen shots taken of any suspicious item/s in their account. In line with what gr*e requires as proof. However you say they can buy their accounts back?

We really all should do something about this. Even htc could get involved?!

Ramshutu
05-18-2013, 06:30 AM
You're right it is easy to talk the talk, I'm sure that every player you've mentioned would of had extensive screen shots taken of any suspicious item/s in their account. In line with what gr*e requires as proof. However you say they can buy their accounts back?
We really all should do something about this. Even htc could get involved?!

HTC is always involved when there is a wrong to be righted:

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t511/ramshutu/troll_league_zps436839a6.jpg

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 06:34 AM
However you say they can buy their accounts back?

!

It is a known fact that several have obtained their accounts back. I would list them once again but it seems naming players that have garnered a favor from Gree is against posting rules.

Hemp6473
05-18-2013, 06:52 AM
Did I miss something? Why are there people boycotting this? Is it the time frame they have us doing stuff?

montecore
05-18-2013, 07:03 AM

your syndicate had just as many cheaters if not more. it is a point of fact that every questionable person ever associated with sas is long gone. not sure why your accusations arent long gone as well, when we have stopped harping on your gold glitcher, your three nightclub wonder, etc.

montecore
05-18-2013, 07:08 AM

But yet you care enough about me tuo come at me.
Nice try though.

he didnt teach anyone in sas the respect hack. no one in sas wants to hack for a ton of various reasons. if you think anyone in sas is hacking please give me a name.

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 07:18 AM
Chirp ... Chirp... Chirp...

Hello ..is this thing on?

Failure club.... It is your turn...

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 08:00 AM
Oh I almost forgot to ask you baldy.... How is kor doing in Failure Club? You know the one you accused daily of being a gold hacker and cheater on a regular basis when with another syndicate.... Guess now that she joined fight club, got her reset all is forgiven now... Right?

Oh darn... Guess I do know a few things about failure club...

evj
05-18-2013, 10:03 AM
I would like to say thanks to all the support and respect. Except for FC, who I thought at least could showed a little respect to the other teams, all teams more or less has not used gold the first 24h.

I hope Gree takes the msg and give us an answer soon.

All my respect to all players and syndicates who hold their horses! Good luck for the war!

Mistress Nikita
05-18-2013, 10:10 AM
Hold up here. Kor, as in Koralene? The one with the crossfire? Who used to be with FwD? Who got a reset and joined SAS? Who changed her name and left SAS? Who then "sold" off all her buildings and had the crossfire removed from her inventory? Who supposedly quit the game?

This is the same Kor who now has another reset and another new name? She's in FC?

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 10:12 AM
Hold up here. Kor, as in Koralene? The one with the crossfire? Who used to be with FwD? Who got a reset and joined SAS? Who changed her name and left SAS? Who then "sold" off all her buildings and had the crossfire removed from her inventory? Who supposedly quit the game?

This is the same Kor who now has another reset and another new name? She's in FC?

Ding ding ding... Give the lady a prize... She is in failure club... And was welcomed with open arms...

TZora
05-18-2013, 10:19 AM
I would like to say thanks to all the support and respect. Except for FC, who I thought at least could showed a little respect to the other teams, all teams more or less has not used gold the first 24h.

I hope Gree takes the msg and give us an answer soon.

All my respect to all players and syndicates who hold their horses! Good luck for the war!

i hope u do understand the difference between "not use the gold" and "not buy the gold"? if u've already bought some gold and are not using it, "gree already got ur money" and sooner or later, u will consume the already purchased gold.

if u wish to deliver ur message to gree about ur resentment with the way gree is handling their customers, "don't buy gold". and why only 24 hours? why not do this for the whole syndicate event? why not do it for one whole week or one whole month?

why r u holding fight club or any other syndicate responsible for spending the "already purchased gold" now? and i hope u do know that most fight club members buy gold in bulk? that gold may have been purchased a week ago before u guys mobbed up to "NOT BUY ANY MORE GOLD".

do u think the scores on the leaderboard really make any difference to gree? oh dear, figure where r u going wrong ..

Mistress Nikita
05-18-2013, 10:20 AM
Any hints on what her new name is? FwD Grace Kelly is the last one I've heard mentioned, but I think that was a few resets ago.

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 10:31 AM
Any hints on what her new name is? FwD Grace Kelly is the last one I've heard mentioned, but I think that was a few resets ago.

I will certainly give you a hint ..as it is a known dirty little secret within the ranks of failure club that no one on the outside is suppose to know ....... The name is ....

Amaryllis

Oh and I am waiting for baldy, billionaire, sez, ect.. To chime in and state I have no proof....

TZora
05-18-2013, 10:33 AM
I will certainly give you a hint ..as it is a known dirty little secret within the ranks of failure club that no one on the outside is suppose to know ....... The name is ....

Amaryllis

Oh and I am waiting for baldy, billionaire, sez, ect.. To chime in and state I have no proof....
contact gree, file a support ticket, provide exact details.

btw, rangers LLP .. LLP stands for low life people? just taking a guess based on ur hateful comments ...

evj
05-18-2013, 10:36 AM
i hope u do understand the difference between "not use the gold" and "not buy the gold"? if u've already bought some gold and are not using it, "gree already got ur money" and sooner or later, u will consume the already purchased gold.

if u wish to deliver ur message to gree about ur resentment with the way gree is handling their customers, "don't buy gold". and why only 24 hours? why not do this for the whole syndicate event? why not do it for one whole week or one whole month?

why r u holding fight club or any other syndicate responsible for spending the "already purchased gold" now? and i hope u do know that most fight club members buy gold in bulk? that gold may have been purchased a week ago before u guys mobbed up to "NOT BUY ANY MORE GOLD".

do u think the scores on the leaderboard really make any difference to gree? oh dear, figure where r u going wrong ..

It was agreed to not use any gold the first 24h. When the war is over, I still have 24h extra gold. Its just to send a msg to Gree. And I agree with you, next time we should not use or buy any gold for a longer period.

If Gree continue the way they do, I'll probably not ingame anymore. Yes, I've used some dollars and had fun, but when its not fun anymore.....

Killshot-CC
05-18-2013, 10:39 AM
Yawn. I'm just waking up. Did I miss the war or is it not too late? I've got to shower and get dressed, but I'll probably be ready by 2pm EDT.

Angel6ix6ix6
05-18-2013, 10:40 AM
I am positive all the top syndicates cheat one way or another. If not then the only other explanation is you have managed to gather together a bunch of like mind idiots.

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 10:41 AM
contact gree, file a support ticket, provide exact details.

btw, rangers LLP .. LLP stands for low life people? just taking a guess based on ur hateful comments ...

Truth hurts doesn't it... Failure club is not as pristine Mecca as you proport it to be... Notice you didn't deny the fact you all have kor in your rank and file ....even after baldy and you all went after them as a gold hacking cheat.

Yes file a support ticket... That will do it..right?

Oh wait it will... As support tickets go unanswered... The results are never announced ...therefore failure club can keep kor hidden away and use the "cheat" to provide fuel for their ego driven quest .

Ragmondino
05-18-2013, 10:43 AM

Are you not her?

Monte, I've passed on names to your illustrious leader.
We have no hacks, any we find we immediately remove. Because of the hack, not because he isn't running SAS2 the way you guys want him to. Any info we get passed, which you guys do by calling out on the forum first before approaching us, we deal with. Not like yours, where we pass names and details on privately, and you only act when it gets made public knowledge.

madawgg
05-18-2013, 10:44 AM
Truth hurts doesn't it... Failure club is not as pristine Mecca as you proport it to be... Notice you didn't deny the fact you all have kor in your rank and file ....even after baldy and you all went after them as a gold hacking cheat.

Oh wait it will... As support tickets go unanswered... The results are never announced ...therefore failure club can keep kor hidden away and use the "cheat" to provide fuel for their ego driven quest .
Dude what you gonna get out of this? Nothing at all. That's what. Why even bother? Or you're just angry because you don't get the chance to "cheat"?

TZora
05-18-2013, 10:45 AM
u know, its really funny and i'm sure, someone at gree must've been laughing at this ........ (whatever u call it)

everyone bought gold in advance and have stockpiled it. now u go on a .............. (whatever u call it) and say we wont use any gold. and as soon as the 24 hour period is over, u'll go mad at winning the second place (or may be trying to get the 1st place). "what difference does that make"? gree is NOT affected at all because they already have our money that we wishfully spent to buy gold.

ur idea of making gree think about ur needs was wrong right from the beginning. if u really care to do ................. (whatever u call it), make a proper plan that really helps.

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 10:48 AM
Dude what you gonna get out of this? Nothing at all. That's what. Why even bother? Or you're just angry because you don't get the chance to "cheat"?

Much like some get their thrill out of being first and winning imaginary prizes... I enjoy exposing the frauds

MrTL
05-18-2013, 10:49 AM
Well done to all of my SAS team mates and more importantly every other team who participated in the 24hr gold spending abstention which is just about to end - please enjoy the remainder of the war.

GREE as we always said we do not want to damage the game that we love BUT we are appealing to you address the genuine concerns of your customers.

Killshot-CC
05-18-2013, 10:49 AM
ur idea of making gree think about ur needs was wrong right from the beginning. if u really care to do ................. (whatever u call it), make a proper plan that really helps.

Good idea, Tzora. Do you think Fight Club will help make a proper plan this time, or will they sit there, offer nothing, break even their weak "commitment" to stay only 4 million out in front, and then bash it on the forums again?

It's easy to complain and do nothing. Why don't you try getting involved for once? Or is 1st place so precious that you don't really care about the multitude of problems that face the hundreds of thousands of other players who aren't in Fight Club?

sez
05-18-2013, 10:51 AM
FC won all 3 battles with out your "smoking gun". Won 2 of the battles without even participating the last 30 hrs other then once or twice for the lulz and to relieve boredom. FC would easily win this battle with out the 2 people you have been crying about. It's a pointless discussion. FC has had every bonus since weeks before the 1st battle even started so a pic of "Josh" donating to the bank is lame. We leave and donate to our 2nd and 3rd free player syndicates. We have so much money in our bank you could start a 4th syndicate and have all the bonuses. We don't have to respond to you, just go check the winners list.

Their are numerous perks you can obtain from Support by just not being a dbag, tons of players get resets, restored income buildings (after they realized deleting them was the wrong move with LTQ's) transfer of gold from 1 Gree game to another, etc. I can name players from each of the top 4 syndicates and players who have left major groups to form their own. It's not an FC perk, it's a perk you get by just paying attention and asking.

I was upset when I finally found out about the gold bonus program, I was upset when I found out you can buy sale gold in 1 game and transfer it to CC (I only play CC), I have gotten a hood restore at 1 time and also got a game reset, I got the last 2 a long long time ago by being just an average to low player, emailing support and being cool. Try it if you want.

#scab life

TZora
05-18-2013, 10:56 AM

pointing fingers at anyone is the easiest thing to do (including that special finger) :)

you are just trying to portray a bad image of the Fight Club. may be you are #butthurt or #jealousmuch

if you have a problem with one of the members (be it a fight club member or any other member), contacting support is your best bet.

as for the home work, i will contact our board of members to find out about Kor or whoever u think is a cheat. we hate cheats just like u guys hate them. as a matter of fact, we "don't need any help from cheaters". we are capable of winning events without the help of any cheater. amaryllis is a new addition to the club and only the Fight Club board can give information about her. i will definitely digg into it.

anyone who has any doubts about our current members, please feel free to check our stats and gold items. or if u are still not satisfied, feel free to contact gree. if there's a problem, there is a solution.

Lawyer
Wow.. We went from ...oh no one gets resets or any perks to the semi confession of sez....

Hahahaha

Now how about koralene ... The gold cheater that failure club went after when in another syndicate ..yet now is welcomed with open arms to failure club? .....

Ragmondino
Just to chime in, I won't mention the name, but we faced a top 10 team who put up a score that was definitely not gold free... They may not of scored as much, so it helps, but wasn't completely free hits.

Q.P.R.
05-18-2013, 10:58 AM
You're all plums.

Ragmondino
05-18-2013, 10:58 AM
Wow.. We went from ...oh no one gets resets or any perks to the semi confession of sez....

Hahahaha

Now how about koralene ... The gold cheater that failure club went after when in another syndicate ..yet now is welcomed with open arms to failure club? .....

FC certainly aren't the only team to get resets. Gree will do it occasionally, and it's not even dependent on how much gold you've spent.

Ragmondino
05-18-2013, 10:59 AM
You're all plums.

How's it going bro.
Samba is coming west ham

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 11:00 AM
Oh and your little failure club board knows about her... And has for a while.

Zora you are not the naive... Seriously

Ragmondino
05-18-2013, 11:01 AM
Oh and your little failure club board knows about her... And has for a while.

Zora you are not the naive... Seriously

Who are you anyway dude?

TZora
05-18-2013, 11:03 AM
may be burn ...

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 11:03 AM
Who are you anyway dude?

Just a figment of your imagination ...

sez
05-18-2013, 11:05 AM

Hahahaha

Lol you warrant no further response from me, you've earned your Troll badge.

#my scabshake brings all the trolls to the yard (yeah I stole that from MC ;) )

Q.P.R.
05-18-2013, 11:12 AM
Who are you anyway dude?

He's a mug. Just let the plum blabber on to himself.

Ragmondino
05-18-2013, 11:19 AM
Haha I will..
Could well be burn zora

TZora
05-18-2013, 11:22 AM
yea him and his childish taunts. thought he'd grow up in all these months but nothing seems to have changed lol

Q.P.R.
05-18-2013, 11:24 AM
Could well be burn zora

Oh good lord! Not that homosexual tool!

sez
05-18-2013, 11:28 AM
I said that yesterday, easy to tell actually, his profile says "Banging Dudes" under "Interests".

Q.P.R.
05-18-2013, 11:30 AM
I said that yesterday, easy to tell actually, his profile says "Banging Dudes" under "Interests".

My oh my. I heard his "wife" is actually a man dressed up as a woman.

Ragmondino
05-18-2013, 11:47 AM
Bahahaha there goes two more bans being handed out and another locked thread. I love you guys

Killshot-CC
05-18-2013, 11:51 AM
Oh good lord! Not that homosexual tool!

My oh my. I heard his "wife" is actually a man dressed up as a woman.

Wow. Three anti-gay taunts in a row. Way to bring the class. #smh

Q.P.R.
05-18-2013, 11:54 AM
Bahahaha there goes two more bans being handed out and another locked thread. I love you guys

Wow. Three anti-gay taunts in a row. Way to bring the class. #smh

Thank you. I'll be here all day and maybe tomorrow.

Ramshutu
05-18-2013, 12:05 PM

Extra characters.

Sirius
05-18-2013, 02:54 PM
Greetings Folks,

Please keep on topic and heed the forum rules as I would hate to close the thread. If you come across an offending post simply report it to use and not add to the problem by addressing it.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47707-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

(CK) EL
05-18-2013, 04:18 PM
Lawyer... why yr avatar is BURNing?... and how comes and u know so much about resets?

Daniel2115
05-18-2013, 04:51 PM
Lawyer... why yr avatar is BURNing?... and how comes and u know so much about resets?

Well I can guarantee he's not burn, or any Indian. Lets not change the subject though, you guys loved calling us out for having kor, how come it seems like its okay for fight club to have a gold hack? I've still got the screenshots of FC members accusing her of it.

Btw what happened to zeemer? He was all over the forums earlier, but it seems like he disappeared as soon as kor was brought up, coincidence??

Pudgy Pumpkin
05-18-2013, 04:57 PM
Not him. Nice try. I wish I had his avatar.

Viola.
05-18-2013, 05:12 PM
Well I can guarantee he's not burn, or any Indian. Lets not change the subject though, you guys loved calling us out for having kor, how come it seems like its okay for fight club to have a gold hack? I've still got the screenshots of FC members accusing her of it.

Btw what happened to zeemer? He was all over the forums earlier, but it seems like he disappeared as soon as kor was brought up, coincidence??

Zeemer's sleeping. Check your PM.

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 05:41 PM
I find it amusing that fraud club would rather direct all their attention to discovering my identity than address the issues discussed here.

For the record ..I am not burn.

Viola.
05-18-2013, 05:58 PM
I find it amusing that fraud club would rather direct all their attention to discovering my identity than address the issues discussed here.

For the record ..I am not burn.

The issues are being discussed privately, as they should be.

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 06:11 PM
The issues are being discussed privately, as they should be.

Of course it is ... You would like to keep those dirty little secrets locked away... Is it time to expose member number two yet?

Seems I was correct about koralene ... What else do I know that will be an embarrassment ...hmmmm .. I wonder

Dr BoneCrusher
05-18-2013, 06:35 PM
Of course it is ... You would like to keep those dirty little secrets locked away... Is it time to expose member number two yet?

Seems I was correct about koralene ... What else do I know that will be an embarrassment ...hmmmm .. I wonder

Bro, you do know this is a game, Right? Your zeal, for what ever you are trying to accomplish is a little on the scary side.

Fight Club, is a group of Gold spenders that joined together to win the syndicate wars, no more no less! Some have left and some are added, but the underlying Goal will remain the same. Win, make friends and have fun.

I don't remember anyone starting a threads to flame you. It maybe time to get over what ever it is bothering you.

Droop1972
05-18-2013, 07:19 PM
pointing fingers at anyone is the easiest thing to do (including that special finger) :)

you are just trying to portray a bad image of the Fight Club. may be you are #butthurt or #jealousmuch

as for the home work, i will contact our board of members to find out about Kor or whoever u think is a cheat. we hate cheats just like u guys hate them. as a matter of fact, we "don't need any help from cheaters". we are capable of winning events without the help of any cheater. amaryllis is a new addition to the club and only the Fight Club board can give information about her. i will definitely digg into it.

I approve this portion of the message.

Droop1972
05-18-2013, 08:48 PM
Thank you. I'll be here all day and maybe tomorrow.

Under a new forum account.

montecore
05-18-2013, 11:57 PM
I have yet to pay a game where there was so much resentment and hostility towards the games creators. The company responsible are normally always the pantomime villain, there is moaning but it is normally short lived and moves onto something else pretty quickly. In all honesty, what we have been seeing more recently is something very different.

As it stands, with the way the game is organised, the focus has deteroriated from where it was 8-12 months ago (dysfunctional but appeared to be a genuine desire to create an entertaining game) to where it is now, with numerous and sometimes brazenly cynical attempts to simpy maximise profit without significantly caring about how engaging the content is.

I like this game, but I suspect a significant proportion of the top Gold spenders in the game are being held by a combination of loyalty to their syndicate or friends, and the sunk-cost fallacy "I can't just stop now, I have invested so much already".

This has always really been the case, people have been hooked on getting strong and staying strong, but with stat inflation, quick turnarounds of the big events, various disciplinary policies and program Changes, the state of affairs feels as if it is building to a tipping point that will herald a downward spiral of the game and a significant exodus of players where the sunk cost fallacy is no longer able enough to keep enough of the top 1% who fund the game around to make the game viable.

I may well be alone in this statement, but I don't beleive I'm stupid or addicted enough to indefinitely play a game whose organisation, and operation frustrates and infuriates me so completely. Something has to give.

Will this work? Maybe, maybe not, It has a whole lot less chance of working when people say one thing in private, and actually do something different in public. Does it make me feel better, a little bit. Whether this helps, or not, it is nice to feel that I'm at least trying to be part of the solution rather than part of the problem.

If that makes me dumb, or stupid for trying: I'd settle for it. It is probably an order of magnitude less dumb than being just as angry, just as infuriated with things and doing absolutely nothing.

The problem is, to a certain extent, the more money we as players put in as the game management deteriorates, the harder it is for that deterioration to be reversed and the more likely it is for the game to lose its appeal to those who fund it and simply fizzle out.

You know this, I know this, but I am still surprised that those with the most invested and most to lose, are the ones most unwilling to actually try to change it.

I read this last night, but I wanted to take time from my busy schedule to declare this the most intelligent post that any member of HTC-Any-Color has ever made.

I'm still waiting for the sense of humour.

montecore
05-19-2013, 12:05 AM
Lol you warrant no further response from me, you've earned your Troll badge.

#my scabshake brings all the trolls to the yard (yeah I stole that from MC ;) )

In defense of Kor, her long term destiny requires at least a momentary fight club membership. If FC wants to find that which will drive the forum most mad, she is one of the last members to put under the microscope.

I actually love getting called out by the forum as a BS artist. When the facts become as clear as daylight, nothing will ever be the same.

SAS Recruitment
05-19-2013, 12:46 AM

That was truly epic
Monte is right
Probably the best post I've ever seen on here. You destroyed mxz there ;)

Lawyer
05-19-2013, 01:50 AM
Koralene is not the only one within fraud club that is a known cheater. There are others.

Fraud club has already found the second one..... Right fraud club?

But I assure you...he is not the only one... There are more. Dig deeper fraud club.

Fraud club... It is great how you used to point out the cheats in other people's syndicates and embarrass them in public.... Yet you allowed your own syndicate to become overrun with cheats. Bet it doesn't feel that great to be put under the microscope does it? I like how you all went silent when you discovered what I said was true.

Billionaire, sez, Zora, baldy, viola you chose to publicly vilify me.... Are you man enough now to come on and set the record straight?

Lawyer
05-19-2013, 01:58 AM
Guess we will not hear fraud club say that when cheaters are exposed in a syndicate, the syndicate should lose their ranking and be stripped of their prizes this battle.....right fraud club?

MrTL
05-19-2013, 02:04 AM
Guess we will not hear fraud club say that when cheaters are exposed in a syndicate, the syndicate should lose their ranking and be stripped of their prizes this battle.....right fraud club?

They suggested that HellCallsGroup should be stripped of their winning items after the last war after it transpired that they were harbouring a single hacker.

I wonder if they are going to be equally self-righteous when the shoe is on the other foot??!!??

dudeman
05-19-2013, 02:33 AM
Koralene is not the only one within fraud club that is a known cheater. There are others.

But I assure you...he is not the only one... There are more. Dig deeper fraud club.

Fraud club... It is great how you used to point out the cheats in other people's syndicates and embarrass them in public.... Yet you allowed your own syndicate to become overrun with cheats. Bet it doesn't feel that great to be put under the microscope does it? I like how you all went silent when you discovered what I said was true.

Billionaire, sez, Zora, baldy, viola you chose to publicly vilify me.... Are you man enough now to come on and set the record straight?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqrl1nrQKc1r1lawqo1_500.gif

MrTL
05-19-2013, 03:09 AM

Your best post to date!!

Totally agree

#epic post

MrTL
05-19-2013, 03:11 AM
Notice to GREE

Can we please get a response to our concerns:

1. One war a month max. The frequency of wars and the money required just to tread water against the other groups is unfair.
2. Better handling of cheaters, glitchers, and hackers. We have proof that you have continually allowed proven hackers back into the game because they spend gold, while allowing their hacked inventory to remain. This is unacceptable to those who are paying to keep up.
3. Return the gold bonus to being vault oriented. With the amount of money being dumped into this game, the way the program was changed in the cover of darkness without alerting the members is unacceptable and raising the requirements for bonuses only robs players of more money than they are already dumping into the game.

Vito Corleone
05-19-2013, 03:47 AM
I think in MW at some point they had like 2 boss events and 2 leaderboard events and 1 10/10 event before the war. Basically making it once per month or similar.

StunnaJ
05-19-2013, 05:15 AM
Almost surprised you didn't boycott the entire war.

after witnessing GREEdy's gold sale, I wish we did boycott the entire war...maybe it's time to boycott the whole months worth of events...

MrTL
05-19-2013, 05:26 AM
after witnessing GREEdy's gold sale, I wish we did boycott the entire war...maybe it's time to boycott the whole months worth of events...

Don't you mean abstain?

Lol

bald zeemer
05-19-2013, 06:09 AM
You'd need people willing to forego prizes for that to work.

Mebius Killer
05-19-2013, 06:20 AM
Dude you always get multiple slots on the case event. what is going on?

bald zeemer
05-19-2013, 07:04 AM
*sigh*

Prior to this war everyone in FC was called "tyler durden". 60 Tylers got multiple slots between them, I only got 1.

Mebius Killer
05-19-2013, 07:05 AM
oh... well now i know... name plagiarism

bald zeemer
05-19-2013, 07:09 AM
You might want to consider spending a bit of time reading through some older threads (without posting in them!), and generally getting a feel for the place before you start posting everywhere.

Just a suggestion.

Lawyer
05-19-2013, 07:12 AM
Oh good ..baldy from fraud club is on. Anything to say in response to my last two postings?

You were quite verbose before... Strange... Wonder what has changed all of a sudden.

wa7sh
05-19-2013, 07:14 AM
an admin should close this thread.....

Droop1972
05-19-2013, 07:34 AM
an admin should close this thread.....

Not at all. A lot of us who have no beef with FC, SAS, HTC-#smuglife, or Indians are really waiting to see if anyone from FC is going to address the alleged cheaters in their crew. I was mad as Hell that HCG finished top 10 with the aid of a cheater and only one of them had the balls to say they would forfeit their tainted prizes.

FC was amongst the most outraged and said that just that should happen.

Now crickets....

And for the record, Billionaire is one of the best members of the forum and for the game. I have no problem with any of the top groups.

MrTL
05-19-2013, 07:55 AM
And for the record, Billionaire is one of the best members of the forum.

I am with SAS and on a personal note I second that.

They were exuberantly knocking our stance with GREE but their silence is now deafening that it has been exposed that their team are littered with members who with the help of 'friends in GREE' got resets.

WHERE ARE YOU FC?

Lawyer
05-19-2013, 07:56 AM
As we wait for a response that may never come, I would like to set the record straight ..

It is cheaters ... Plural... That are within fraud club...

I exposed one name simply to prove a point they in fact do have them in their syndicate.

Edit.. These cheaters did resets, respect point hacks, gold hacks ect...

TZora
05-19-2013, 09:16 AM

no i'm not man enough rofl .. go figure

TZora
05-19-2013, 09:25 AM
As we wait for a response that may never come, I would like to set the record straight ..

It is cheaters ... Plural... That are within fraud club...

I exposed one name simply to prove a point they in fact do have them in their syndicate.

Edit.. These cheaters did resets, respect point hacks, gold hacks ect...

Posting Guidelines - *Updated 3-6-13*

Welcome to the forums! We aim to provide a fun and positive place for everyone to post about their experiences with our games. To that end, we require that everyone read and follow the guidelines below.

Please DO:

Keep posts constructive
Treat your fellow forum goers (who love the games as much as you do) with respect
Keep invite codes and syndicate recruitment requests in the relevant sub-forums or your signature
Please DO NOT:

Flame, troll, insult others, make purposefully inflammatory posts or otherwise be a nuisance to other players or the moderators. In this and all other matters, the moderators have final say over what constitutes appropriate posts.
Swear or use any obscenities (cutting out letters or replacing letters with symbols still counts as swearing)
Discuss locked threads or moderation actions.
Post any form of nudity or sexual content.
Post any form of racist or otherwise discriminatory content.
Reveal your or anyone else's personal information.
POST IN ALL CAPS
Discuss unreleased game content.
Engage in religious or political discussion, or promote political or legal actions or boycotts against any entity
Hijack threads or go off-topic
Spam
"Necro" old threads
Use gigantic images in your signature
Post content from or discuss non-GREE games
Post from multiple forum accounts
Discuss illegal activities
Discuss activities that violate our terms of service (this includes discussion of cheating, hacking, botting, etc.)
Advertise any product and/or service.
Discuss or post in-whole or in-part any private discussion with a staff member or support agent without permission.
Post links to anything that violates these guidelines.
Additionally:

Abuse towards any staff member or moderator is prohibited
We reserve the right to edit or remove posts at any time for any reason
These rules and guidelines are subject to change at any time; it is the responsibility of all forum users to understand and abide by the current posting guidelines.
Thank you all for our cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact a moderator.

TZora
05-19-2013, 09:34 AM

They were exuberantly knocking our stance with GREE but their silence is now deafening that it has been exposed that their team are littered with members who with the help of 'friends in GREE' got resets.

WHERE ARE YOU FC?
for goodness sake, why don't u contact GREE and request a reset? i did contact gree about 2 months ago and requested a reset. i must've emailed them 10 times but they did NOT reset the game for me. u want a proof of that? they told me NO we do not do game resets without some really good reason. that reason could be anything, i dont know. but its not only some of the fight club members got resets in past, there were many other. why don't u ppl go and ask Indians how and why they got resets?

the thing is, if u got deep pockets to move the world around u? go ahead and get that done. if u don't have deep pockets, u'll be just like me. u won't get anything. now u wish to go round and round, be my guest. nobody is "obligated" to answer u. if u have some proof on u, go ahead, contact gree and tell them since they did it for someone else, they're obligated to do it for u too. good luck with that and i really wish that u get a reset on ur game. how about that :)

Ragmondino
05-19-2013, 09:35 AM

WHERE ARE YOU FC?

Just to go on the resets. Getting a reset is not cheating. It may be unfair on some other members, but it is not cheating. Getting a reset because you got a ban for cheating, like Leonidis, is definitely wrong. But just getting a reset isn't against any rules. And it is not just FC who have players who got reset in there ranks. There is what 1/2 members in FC who have had resets, just as many in Indian Nation.

John Bender
05-19-2013, 09:47 AM
http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p741/picman02/longwinded_zpsd6666119.jpg (http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/picman02/media/longwinded_zpsd6666119.jpg.html)

That granny sure does have a colorful vocabulary.

TZora
05-19-2013, 09:52 AM
long response ..

http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/13108303/640/13108303.jpg

here's a short, quick and "effective" response. hope u loved it :)

MrTL
05-19-2013, 02:57 PM
Just to go on the resets. Getting a reset is not cheating. It may be unfair on some other members, but it is not cheating. Getting a reset because you got a ban for cheating, like Leonidis, is definitely wrong. But just getting a reset isn't against any rules. And it is not just FC who have players who got reset in there ranks. There is what 1/2 members in FC who have had resets, just as many in Indian Nation.

It is impossible to get a reset unless you have friends in GREE (I am quoting a FC member). I know that this member got resets, kept bonus items & traded bonus items so she didn't look like a hacker for her reset level.

Amazing treatment that FC (who of course have no staff members on their team) get from GREE!!

Ragmondino
05-19-2013, 03:10 PM
It is impossible to get a reset unless you have friends in GREE (I am quoting a FC member). I know that this member got resets, kept bonus items & traded bonus items so she didn't look like a hacker for her reset level.

Amazing treatment that FC (who of course have no staff members on their team) get from GREE!!

It's not. Some Indians have had resets, stock slayer had a reset, kor who at the time wasn't in FC has had resets.
Many players get them for a variety of reasons.
One of the Indians who got a reset wasn't even a decent gold spender, so hardly had any contact with gree.
You can try and make it sound like FC get all these special things, they don't. There's more players not in FC who have had resets than in FC. This is just turning into an SAS witch hunt against them. Why? Because they finished above you? Big deal. Because they took players from you? It happens. Trying to discredit them won't help you beat them at all.

CohibAA
05-19-2013, 05:28 PM
Moderator, please reset my in-game account.

Droop1972
05-19-2013, 05:37 PM
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/13108303/640/13108303.jpg

here's a short, quick and "effective" response. hope u loved it :)

lmbao!

extra characters

TZora
05-19-2013, 06:52 PM
It is impossible to get a reset unless you have friends in GREE
lol boy ur just paranoid. conspiracy theorist, i salute u!

TZora
05-19-2013, 07:03 PM
all of them are cheaters. happy now? go report us all. u can start with whining about me. i've already told you to contact support if you have a problem with some member. i'm not obligated to answer you, so feel free to consider whatever u wish to consider of the fight club. what ever floats ur boat mate :)

Lawyer
05-19-2013, 07:09 PM
Contact support? Already have....

Notice that Zora doesn't deny the existence of cheaters? She knows it is true....

And it is not all of you that are cheating.... I know of at least 7 that I have verifiable proof.

But the question still remains.... Will fight club forfeit their number one position ..and the awarded prizes?

It was demanded by fraud club last war that a syndicate forfeit their place and prizes for having a single cheater... Fraud club has about seven...

Polarbear
05-19-2013, 07:10 PM
Hmmmm, I remember this witchhunt happening to the Indians as well...

Funny how it revovles around whoever is in top spot.

Reset? Just go break your game and hassle support about it.

Lawyer
05-19-2013, 07:12 PM
Zora.. You may not be obligated to answer anything I post... That is true.

But I didn't get your name by accident... You seemed so sure I was wrong when I first stated fraud club had cheaters, you jumped on the bandwagon to bash and flame me.

Now you play the "I don't want to say anything about that" .... Well you have said enough by saying nothing at all.

Lawyer
05-19-2013, 07:13 PM
Hmmmm, I remember this witchhunt happening to the Indians as well...

Funny how it revovles around whoever is in top spot.

Reset? Just go break your game and hassle support about it.

Actually not a witch hunt... Koralene.. The know gold cheat..does resets... Respect hacks is with them... Proven fact..... So is josh another cheater... So is.... Well you get the point.

Polarbear
05-19-2013, 07:25 PM
Actually not a witch hunt... Koralene.. The know gold cheat..does resets... Respect hacks is with them... Proven fact..... So is josh another cheater... So is.... Well you get the point.

Steal gold, chinese gold, time hack, and so on? Oh geez these facts MUST be true! Gree must be oblivious to everything happening. These hacks must be superly undetectable!

Oh wait, this all seems very familiar to me.... Hmmpf what do you know, i'm still here!

Viola.
05-19-2013, 07:34 PM

I'm not a member of FC. I haven't been for months. I'm fairly certain I told you that via PM at least a couple of times last night.

Polarbear
05-19-2013, 07:36 PM
Kor - Go ask dravak what happened. Or CJ who handled the matter. If you dont know the former, your accusations has no basis.

TZora
05-19-2013, 07:51 PM
I know of at least 7 that I have verifiable proof
and you are waiting for ...............??

if you have proof, why are you not contacting GREE? simply put together, you have nothing. you are just bullying as usual. what i say and what i don't, does not mean anything. if you have something that makes sense, go ahead and contact gree with the proof. case closed.

TZora
05-19-2013, 07:55 PM
Notice that Zora doesn't deny the existence of cheaters? She knows it is true....
the thing is, i don't like to defend myself when i know i'm correct. why should i defend myself (or my group) based on claims from a bully? first of all, you are putting up things like a 5th grader. most of us left name calling long long way ago but ur still carrying it with you. you don't even know how to carry on with a healthy conversation. first go learn how to communicate on a public forum and then come and talk to me if you want a "solution" to some problem. or better do what the wise people say, go contact GREE if you think there r any cheaters in some syndicate. because they're the one who can "fully address" ur concerns. happy gaming :)

Polarbear
05-19-2013, 07:55 PM
Uhh Zora.. I believe he is already banned. We can stop talking to the door now...

TZora
05-19-2013, 07:58 PM
lol i didn't figure that until u pointed out. this thread is pretty much dead :D

montecore
05-19-2013, 10:58 PM
He'll be back. From what I hear he's going to slowly release larger and more damaging bits of info over time. TZora, something worth pointing out (and something HTC-Blue has pointed out dozens of times) is that Gree doesn't always do anything about hackers. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't. But there are plenty of people who are known to have hacked and are still playing today regardless of the users reporting them.

It's actually one of the reasons for the action taken on day one of the war.

Vito Corleone
05-20-2013, 07:35 AM
He'll be back. From what I hear he's going to slowly release larger and more damaging bits of info over time. TZora, something worth pointing out (and something HTC-Blue has pointed out dozens of times) is that Gree doesn't always do anything about hackers. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't. But there are plenty of people who are known to have hacked and are still playing today regardless of the users reporting them.

It's actually one of the reasons for the action taken on day one of the war.
It's a known fact that hackers from before could get away with old hacks if they now are "legit" and are gold spenders.
Besides RP and cash hacks for buying weapons are only useful to a certain degree...

That's why it's crucial for every syndicate to go through a new potential syndicate members inventory and see that it looks legit. Also to check out their hoods and see that these are OK.

kimberleyj
05-20-2013, 10:38 AM
can i ask what was the point in a 24 hour 's no gold play if your gonna have the same ip as the last war. the was only a 24 hour sale this time so that means you have given greed more money. why would greed listen to your demands now when you have played right in to their hands.

MrTL
05-20-2013, 10:42 AM
can i ask what was the point in a 24 hour 's no gold play if your gonna have the same ip as the last war. the was only a 24 hour sale this time so that means you have given greed more money. why would greed listen to your demands now when you have played right in to their hands.

I think you will find that the IP points tallies are way down on the last war - all top teams had a ton of gold through the bonus program so the spend on gold would have been way down too.

So to answer your question we didn't play into GREE's hands & we urge GREE to address the concers we have.

Dr BoneCrusher
05-20-2013, 12:55 PM
Yep, Fight Club works for Gree, no really we do! We worked really hard to pick the 1st prize in the next war!

Hey guys, how about the war after next, we should have 5% off on Decoration's as the first prize!

HenryVIII
05-20-2013, 12:58 PM
Yep, Fight Club works for Gree, no really we do! We worked really hard to pick the 1st prize in the next war!

Hey guys, how about the war after next, we should have 5% off on Decoration's as the first prize!

Sounds more of a prize for second.
First would be -1 gold to henchman cost.

MISTERFTW
05-20-2013, 05:32 PM
And what did we all learn from making a strong statement in the first 24hrs? We got a stronger statement back at us with only a 24hr sale on gold! After that, what did most teams do? They paid full price for vaults. So how does that show gree that we are not dumb? How do you figure they are taking our demands into consideration? They made up money lost in first 24hrs by charging full price for the remaining days. And guess what, there's another battle in less than 11days. That's almost 3 in one month. They heard us all right!

Pudgy Pumpkin
05-20-2013, 06:46 PM

That was actually pretty funny.

DaHoosier
05-20-2013, 08:09 PM
Much respect to the teams that abided by this. But Gree gave you their response loud and clear with the 24 hour 20% sale. I think that was clearly the biggest F U in the history of this game from Gree. In fact I have been online gaming for 20 years and that is the nastiest response I think I have ever seen a gaming company give to their paying customers.

Lets see if these teams really have the balls and self control to give Gree the appropriate response they deserve.

bald zeemer
05-20-2013, 08:16 PM
Well, there was the time they named all the MW prizes as a mockery of Ferr. That was pretty heinous.

iteachem
05-20-2013, 08:34 PM
Well, there was the time they named all the MW prizes as a mockery of Ferr. That was pretty heinous.

Really what were the names of the prizes. That is too funny

bald zeemer
05-20-2013, 08:38 PM
They called all the prizes Emporer's [x].
So when everyone gets up in arms, remember that gree openly mocked their best customer for coming second.

dudeman
05-20-2013, 08:45 PM
So when everyone gets up in arms, remember that gree openly mocked their best customer for coming second.

Or for not spending enough to place first. Gree's version of being butthurt (about not getting enough $).

:p

madawgg
05-20-2013, 08:58 PM
Much respect to the teams that abided by this. But Gree gave you their response loud and clear with the 24 hour 20% sale. I think that was clearly the biggest F U in the history of this game from Gree. In fact I have been online gaming for 20 years and that is the nastiest response I think I have ever seen a gaming company give to their paying customers.

Lets see if these teams really have the balls and self control to give Gree the appropriate response they deserve.
you do realize Gree can't just change the game plan...
it's made months ago and tested by beta testers so quit the conspiracy talk...

Swedevil
05-20-2013, 09:05 PM

Yes and no. A sale can be done at the click of a button. I'm sure MW didn't plan on a sale to last 24 hours at 40% and then another one to end the battle at 20% - and even last longer then the battle. I'm sure that wasn't planned months ago and tested by beta.

Truth is that no one will ever know, except Gree, what the truth is behind this sale and if it was meant to test us, screw us, or just something they planned previously.

Randolph
05-21-2013, 02:10 AM
We for one are proposing a statement wether other teams join or not we spend an aversie of 25 vaults during wars in our team. Now have decided to fight an entire war without it nor buying any in the next 2 weeks.

They want to give us the finger, we will give them both back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dutchie
05-21-2013, 03:53 AM

The WD event was over the battle for China and there were 2000 years of dynasties with Emperors in China. To think that GREE named the prizes to mock Ferr is laughable.

lucky83
05-21-2013, 07:10 AM
We for one are proposing a statement wether other teams join or not we spend an aversie of 25 vaults during wars in our team. Now have decided to fight an entire war without it nor buying any in the next 2 weeks.

I wish there was a "two thumbs up" smiley here.

DaHoosier
05-21-2013, 06:31 PM

You are kidding right? The content may have been tested. The gold sale decision I am sure made much closer to the event and can't be much more than click of a script.

I have participated in every single event across all the Gree games with this style event for many months now, MW, CC and KA. NEVER as in not once has there not been at least a minimum 20% sale for the duration of the event.

You sir are very naive if you really think this was not a purposeful response to the top 10 teams planned 24hr Boycott.

If it was not purposeful then it was unbelievably stupid being so out of of touch not knowing how it would be taken by much of the player base. Either way it makes Gree look incredibly bad.

cr0nchef
05-21-2013, 06:40 PM

You are kidding right? The content may have been tested. The gold sale decision I am sure made much closer to the event and can't be much more than click of a script.

I have participated in every single event across all the Gree games with this style event for many months now, MW, CC and KA. NEVER as in not once has there not been at least a minimum 20% sale for the duration of the event.

You sir are very naive if you really think this was not a purposeful response to the top 10 teams planned 24hr Boycott.

If it was not purposeful then it was unbelievably stupid being so out of of touch not knowing how it would be taken by much of the player base. Either way it makes Gree look incredibly bad.

Not only are they not listening to there players they are going against a few small things we asked for. what the next war will be 3 days after this one is over and now you will only get 10% off sale's RARELY.
GREE all we ask for is.....customer service

Dipstik
05-21-2013, 11:17 PM
Now continue making threads about me

Who?

#smug

Ragmondino
05-22-2013, 02:50 AM
Jack/Solomon
I have ss of you admitting you respect glitch and also talking of buying your account back from gree.
Now go away. No one wants your cheating here.
Except Vlad

gambet1234
05-22-2013, 03:36 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I simply don't trust GREE. I play the game. They get the money for me having played AFTER I have played. I'm not giving them cash so they can take it and run. I do slightly trust that as long as they have a profit margin to play with then the game will keep being maintained and updated, but who knows what their limit is. If they feel that they haven't made enough then they can cancel at any time and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

For keeping up my end of the bargain (paying them a little bit after I use their servers and their game), I get some tiny fake reward as an ADDED bonus that brings me some extra small modicum of happiness every day. This game has taken over my entire gaming time. I ONLY spend the equivalent of buying Skyrim here twice a year. Most people that play games spend WAY more than that. What does the new PS ONE cost? If half the people that play get as sucked in as me and end up spending 3/4 of their gaming budget here then that explains a lot of the huge spending.

If I made an extra $20,000/year then my gaming budget would be HUGE!. If I made an extra $50,000 a year then I probably wouldn't have Nearly as much time to spare and I, too, would replace my hard work / time intensive stats with real money stats (and be better off in-game for it). GREE gets my entire puny gaming budget. Some people are rich. People are willing to spend money on things that help them escape: Cars, Clothes, Vacations, and, yes, GREE games. Only one of these things has any return on the value and even that return isn't great (cars).

Do I think there are moles? SURE! GREE would be fools to not at least attempt to compel people to spend more. Do I care? NO! They get what they get from me and they pay me with fun before I pay them with cash. A month or two after they fix the rival hood crashes on Android they will have earned some more money... and I'll be happy to pay.

If they aren't making you happy... If you haven't gotten your future money's worth yet... then stop paying for a product you may or may not receive! FFS! You guys should have learned your lesson the first time or two you spent gold and later felt that you got robbed. Don't pay them until they earn it. You CAN get 80k stats at lvl100 without spending a penny. You CAN beat 80% of your rivals. You CAN play for free. Do so if you don't want to feel like they robbed you! When there is an event every single day and a War every weekend will you scream and shout and hate the game? Why? Quit worrying about everyone else and just play the thing. It's supposed to be fun, so have fun with it. If spending makes it fun than do it! If spending makes you hate it then STOP SPENDING!