PDA

View Full Version : Ranked 11th - BlackOps Guild is recruiting

mee notyou
05-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Thank you for you interest in BlackOps.

Ranked 11th in Dwarven Mines

We have two teams. BlackOps and BlackOps 2

BlackOps is an elite guild dedicated to winning guild wars, unlocking guild bonuses, and enjoying the camaraderie of team play. We are a cohesive team that is more akin to a family. We are highly organized and have a battle proven war strategy.

BlackOps recently placed in the Top 25 in Blighted Woods (guild rankings not out yet but we assume placement in the mid-teens). We feel we likely could have made Top 10 but had 19 of our team members more or less inactive. War is over, the house has been cleaned, and we are now recruiting to fill their vacancies.

What we are looking for:
~ Serious, active, sociable, team oriented, gem players
~ Stats triple level (i.e. a level 100 player must have 300k stats) - exceptions can be made on a case by case basis
~ Willing to register on and use our guild's website
~ Score at least 100k conquest points during war
~ Monthly donation to the guild

BlackOps 2 is more laid back than our primary team and is a mix of gem spenders and free players who want to do well in wars but not break the bank. BlackOps 2 is more focused on enjoying the war and the competition and endeavors to achieve and maintain a Top 50 ranking.

~ Active, sociable, team oriented players
~ Stats on par with level and a desire to raise the stats through fair game play
~ Donate what you are able to spare while continuing to raise stats and upgrade buildings
~ Score at least 25k conquest points during war

Members of BlackOps 2 have the opportunity to earn a place in BlackOps if they can prove they meet the entry requirements.

Regardless, team members from both team stay closely connected through the use of the guild website and GroupMe chat app. We truly are ~ ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT ~

Respectfully,
Mike (founder)

Dayan007
05-03-2013, 08:10 AM
An amazing guild, Black Ops has transformed my experience with this game. Thanks Mike and the officers who make Black Ops what it is!

chbranch
05-03-2013, 02:11 PM
Just sent you a PM mee notyou

mee notyou
05-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Just sent you a PM mee notyou

replied. Thx for your interest. Mike

melcain78
05-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Your guild sucks. You will just dump half the team when the war is over because they didn't spend their life savings. Any guild is better than this one.

mee notyou
05-03-2013, 07:18 PM
Your guild sucks. You will just dump half the team when the war is over because they didn't spend their life savings. Any guild is better than this one.

Indeed...you will be dropped but not without warning. Put only 10k points on the board when everyone else is putting well over 100k and it will be time to find a new home. Sorry that we cannot carry you to Top 10. Everyone must do their share.

That said, I have never had a Melcain on my team. I am assuming you, with your two posts, are merely here to bash teams and try to hurt recruiting efforts. Not phased~

mee notyou
05-08-2013, 01:22 AM
Bumping thread

New Guy
05-14-2013, 06:36 AM
A friend told me about how organized you guys are with your own website and how social and cool everyone is. Heard you just barely missed Top 10 but that you put up one hell of a fight. Good luck next war.

I am working hard to get my stats up. I heard you have some beasts on the team. When I am on par, I want in :cool:

akaoshi
05-14-2013, 07:39 AM
For blackops2 level 39 92k attack witout wars prizes. Boosting my stats before next war. Light gem spender, very active during next wars.(iph 2200 but with only daily money buildings).

mrwhite1
05-14-2013, 08:21 AM
I'm looking for a more active guild, I'm level 70 136k/117k, 16k+iph
If interested, please let me know 798-141-080

mee notyou
05-17-2013, 11:35 AM
Aaoshi and MrWhite...sorry for the delayed reply, I was temporarily banned lol. Both of you are more than welcome to apply to BO2. The guild code is above. We will also most likely be merging in another team or two so we will have even more competitive guilds in our empire which you may choose from. Please stay in touch. respectfully, Mike

Dayan007
06-07-2013, 02:24 AM
17th last war while doing a partial gem Boycott. You gotta love this guild! 3x top 25, All 4 top 50. And crazy fun(ny)!

P4TR1C14N
06-07-2013, 03:48 AM
100k CP = approx 2 mountains of gems?

Mk6
06-07-2013, 06:33 AM
Level 115, 289k attack and 271k defense. Interested if you would still consider even though I'm not at 3x stats yet?

LetsMakelove
06-10-2013, 07:14 PM
Darkhome rank - 17th

CantHardlyWait
06-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Lv 130 550k A/D,want to know if im in and are you expecting a gem reqt for BO1?Thanks

Shazam
06-11-2013, 12:58 PM
sent you a PM mee notyou

joe19406
06-11-2013, 06:42 PM
I have quit my last guild being they were only 6 members large. coming in at 800. i now long for a guild that is top 25. i play all day and every hour.. i am smart, sociable and donate. 692-265-878
INVITE ME TO TOP 25 GUILD 692-265-878

TBC Ghost
06-12-2013, 07:01 AM
Thank you for you interest in BlackOps.

Ranked 11th in Dwarven Mines

We have two teams. BlackOps and BlackOps 2

BlackOps is an elite guild dedicated to winning guild wars, unlocking guild bonuses, and enjoying the camaraderie of team play. We are a cohesive team that is more akin to a family. We are highly organized and have a battle proven war strategy.

BlackOps recently placed in the Top 25 in Blighted Woods (guild rankings not out yet but we assume placement in the mid-teens). We feel we likely could have made Top 10 but had 19 of our team members more or less inactive. War is over, the house has been cleaned, and we are now recruiting to fill their vacancies.

What we are looking for:
~ Serious, active, sociable, team oriented, gem players
~ Stats triple level (i.e. a level 100 player must have 300k stats) - exceptions can be made on a case by case basis
~ Score at least 100k conquest points during war
~ Monthly donation to the guild

BlackOps 2 is more laid back than our primary team and is a mix of gem spenders and free players who want to do well in wars but not break the bank. BlackOps 2 is more focused on enjoying the war and the competition and endeavors to achieve and maintain a Top 50 ranking.

~ Active, sociable, team oriented players
~ Stats on par with level and a desire to raise the stats through fair game play
~ Donate what you are able to spare while continuing to raise stats and upgrade buildings
~ Score at least 25k conquest points during war

Members of BlackOps 2 have the opportunity to earn a place in BlackOps if they can prove they meet the entry requirements.

Regardless, team members from both team stay closely connected through the use of the guild website and GroupMe chat app. We truly are ~ ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT ~

Respectfully,
Mike (founder)

I am a money player willing to buy what is needed to be successful. I am the leader of a faction and syndicate. I am new to this game but have strong stats and the money to score top 5 points on the team! Let me know ASAP because I requested other top teams also. I need a team who will spend money like I do not sit back and watch!

LetsMakelove
06-17-2013, 02:23 PM
Giant's Alley Rank - Top 25
We have 5 spots open

Stefano Firerivers
06-17-2013, 03:54 PM
100k CP = approx 2 mountains of gems?

As an insomniac (ask any member in my guild) I can assure you that participating in EVERY war during a conquest, we normally get 29 in a usual conquest, I can safely get 30K without any gems, so in fairness 100k isn't going to be two mountains of gems, everyone slates the big teams for massive spending, I am sure some do it on a fair sprinkling of commitment too!
Stefano Firerivers
UK
Level: 160
IPH: 18,347
Attack 471k Defence 434k
(I know not good enough for the guild but was interested in the thread - very professional) :-)

Dash [SoA] Founder
06-17-2013, 03:59 PM
Active and daily player
Level: 87
IPH: $9,083
Stats: 236k/210k
Looking to advance up the leader board. PM me with details...
~ Dash 644368543 ~

LetsMakelove
06-17-2013, 06:14 PM
Details and requirements are on the first page.

Giants Alley Rank - Top25

7 Spots Open

Dayan007
07-11-2013, 12:50 AM
After a merger with another top 25 guild we are just about set. We have a couple slots to fill and are looking for gemmers or very active players who want to swim with the big fish. If you can commit this weekend to making war this could be your chance to prove yourself and become part of an elite guild - that has plenty of laughs as well. Check us out!