PDA

View Full Version : Columbia, more broken than ever!

ohgreatitsryan
05-17-2013, 11:22 AM
So, you guys have your fun wait times, right?
Consider yourself lucky.
Now, not only do you get 3 hits per refill, you will also LOSE almost every attack against someone you should beat by 50k.

Good job GREE.

Ssne
05-17-2013, 11:28 AM
Seems worse than ever.

ohgreatitsryan
05-17-2013, 11:30 AM
The glitch is much worse now.

scalpel
05-17-2013, 11:50 AM
Oh, and nice matchups as well. Top 50 getting matched up with 1000. This is fun, not. (I'm obviously in the 1000 ranked)

Infamous They
05-17-2013, 11:52 AM
So, this war is pretty much pointless to fight.

scalpel
05-17-2013, 11:55 AM
Not if your a Top 50 faction getting matched up with a top 1-4000! LOL

So, this war is pretty much pointless to fight.

Web323
05-17-2013, 11:56 AM
Maybe they were messing around too much with the "White Gold".

Infamous They
05-17-2013, 11:57 AM
Well, from that angle, sure. But I hope they would have the integrity not to be jerks by taking advantage GREE's incompetence

NaRciS
05-17-2013, 12:00 PM
much much much much worse first 4 attacks i have nearly double there stats lost everyone!

scalpel
05-17-2013, 12:02 PM
They can rack up the points on us, no harm done.

Well, from that angle, sure. But I hope they would have the integrity not to be jerks by taking advantage GREE's incompetence

The Mole
05-17-2013, 12:04 PM
As BAD as it is, you geniuses keep on trying.
Consider this, just stop.
Who's forcing you to play along and get cheated?

GREE Official Updates
05-17-2013, 12:10 PM
Developers are looking into it now.

scalpel
05-17-2013, 12:10 PM
who are you talking to? i only spend a few dollars here and there for fun, so I could care less.

As BAD as it is, you geniuses keep on trying.
Consider this, just stop.
Who's forcing you to play along and get cheated?

Zach3432
05-17-2013, 12:13 PM
I hate the loss glitch, but I would have to use refills in order to know how bad that one is.

Adacus71
05-17-2013, 12:17 PM
It is fine for me and my faction. 50,000 what way? If their D is higher than your A, you lose. Your D when attacking does not matter.

Why do you guys play? Should you win every fight? Do the people who pay to play annoy you? You understand that without the paying players you have no game, right? Or do you think everyone should entertain you for free?

The Mole
05-17-2013, 12:18 PM
Even with the players who pays to get scammed, you still ain't got no game. You done got yourselves a scam.

It is fine for me and my faction. 50,000 what way? If their D is higher than your A, you lose. Your D when attacking does not matter.

Why do you guys play? Should you win every fight? Do the people who pay to play annoy you? You understand that without the paying players you have no game, right? Or do you think everyone should entertain you for free?

Rowdydowdy
05-17-2013, 12:25 PM
I been taken screen shots,gonna make a real crappy photo album!

ohgreatitsryan
05-17-2013, 12:28 PM
Developers are looking into it now.

The developers were made aware of this at the start of Ireland, why are they just now looking into it?

Adacus71
05-17-2013, 12:31 PM
They can rack up the points on us, no harm done.

Being paired up like that may also be a function of the first hour of play on a friday afternoon and not many people are on. If Ferr and an 8000th ranked faction were the only 2 on, it would be Ferr vs 8000.

ladyfizz27
05-17-2013, 12:31 PM
The developers were made aware of this at the start of Ireland, why are they just now looking into it?

why oh why is there no like button on this forum?

Adacus71
05-17-2013, 12:32 PM
Even with the players who pays to get scammed, you still ain't got no game. You done got yourselves a scam.

By that logic, the entire world is a scam.

DME
05-17-2013, 12:36 PM
By that logic, the entire world is a scam.

Wait...you mean it isn't?

ohgreatitsryan
05-17-2013, 12:37 PM
why oh why is there no like button on this forum?

We'll probably see that before we see them actually fix something.

helloooOonurse
05-17-2013, 12:41 PM

majority of the complaints thus far have been because their attack is xx,xxx (xxx,xxx sometimes) thousands HIGHER than the opponent's defense yet they still lose. read thoroughly first. I just lost to a def 20k lower than my attack. not as bad as others but still ridiculous.

And losing one or twice when 4 other straight hits have been wins on the same opponent!!?? what is that about!!?? no units lost on my part so why a loss all of a sudden!!??

Muse_boa
05-17-2013, 12:43 PM
Then i like to like this

ladyfizz27
05-17-2013, 12:47 PM

How right you are

Dogs Pizza
05-17-2013, 12:55 PM
My top 1000 team got VFF Alpha first match, and we waited 30 mins after the start to declare hoping all the big guys would be gone. no such luck. love the early match ups... Oh and the 3 hit refill is still there. I got 2 2 hit refills.

Adacus71
05-17-2013, 01:03 PM
majority of the complaints thus far have been because their attack is xx,xxx (xxx,xxx sometimes) thousands HIGHER than the opponent's defense yet they still lose. read thoroughly first. I just lost to a def 20k lower than my attack. not as bad as others but still ridiculous.

And losing one or twice when 4 other straight hits have been wins on the same opponent!!?? what is that about!!?? no units lost on my part so why a loss all of a sudden!!??

I've read thoroughly enough to know that if you keep attacking the same player, they will eventually win. Law of averages? Keeps the game fun for the little guy?

Adacus71
05-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Wait...you mean it isn't?

Was it ever any different?

DME
05-17-2013, 01:10 PM
Was it ever any different?

No, only varying degrees.

NaRciS
05-17-2013, 01:31 PM
Whats even better is we tested this out I have nearly double the stats of my opponent 145,000 - 80,000 but lose 3 times in a row, my member has just 91,000 attacks and wins twice..

This is meant to have a little strategy to enjoy the game, i have 34 members, we spend more time then money to create ideas and plans, but its impossible if you have no idea if someone will in one shot have 80k defence and in the next have 200k...

I know I know but you have to believe that at some point it will work, I also out of interest tried KA to see if the core had the same issues and its no where near this sort of situation.

Everyone says the same an nothing changes.

Good luck all

manlikesam
05-17-2013, 01:35 PM
this is such a stupid glitch !!

ohgreatitsryan
05-17-2013, 02:01 PM
Only CC and MW seem to have this issue, which is shocking since MW brings in more cash than any other title.

BADMARKX
05-17-2013, 02:13 PM
It's hit both BMX's too

BADMARKX
05-17-2013, 02:33 PM
Currently 34-18 with my gold player on what should be some solid targets.
I'm pretty sure those losses are all my attacks.

Muse_boa
05-17-2013, 02:41 PM
Other strange things happen: the scoreboard dubbles the wins and losses and we see different positions on where we are ranked

bostonbwt
05-17-2013, 02:42 PM
This is ridiculous. My attack is 51k and I've lost multiple times in a row to people with 25k.

Really regretting that $30 I spent earlier on a bank truck of gold. And really getting fed up with this game...

Web323
05-17-2013, 02:51 PM
This is ridiculous. My attack is 51k and I've lost multiple times in a row to people with 25k.

Really regretting that $30 I spent earlier on a bank truck of gold. And really getting fed up with this game...

I had a 300k difference, so glad I am now a free player.

ohgreatitsryan
05-17-2013, 02:55 PM
Currently 34-18 with my gold player on what should be some solid targets.
I'm pretty sure those losses are all my attacks.

Right now I'm at 89-13 when I should be 102-0. Silly Gree.

People's Front of Judea G
05-17-2013, 03:50 PM
Lost 5 attacks out of 9 to someone with 200k less d than my a. How is that the result of incorrect displayed defence stats? Either you win them all or lose them all, but to win some, lose some? It's a bug gree, you fouled up the attack algorithm. Please be decent enough to admit it rather than call us idiots and think we are stupid for not agreeing its all just stats display problems. You insult us. Not a good idea as we take our money elsewhere as a result

DME
05-17-2013, 04:02 PM
It's because they've made the random factor so large. Attack seems able to drop to 2/3 of what your attack actually should be (from my understanding android displays this in battle results, but iOS doesn't) and can also be greater than what your attack should be, but far less frequently and not by as much.
I haven't kept a proper eye on opponents defence, but that also fluctuates and seems to favour an increase as opposed to the decrease that attack seems to favour.

The obvious intention behind this is to get players to spend more money on units to ensure victory, but when they display your attack/defence as a specific value as opposed to the range that it can actually fall between then it is a misrepresentation and as such turns it into a bit of a con.

I'm not sure if the WD functions differently and is even more messed up than that, but that's how it is in normal rivals from my experience.

KFH
05-17-2013, 04:11 PM
This is annoying just lost 4x to people 40k lower than me, guess ill have to go down to 80k lower. Being a HLP i already get no points, now i get even less. Yhaaaaaaaaaaa

Ky_Gill
05-17-2013, 04:12 PM
This game is getting worse and worse.. Absolutely ridiculous. Gree won't be getting any of my money! Why not just leave the game alone? Always changing stuff and effing it up. WAY TO GO AGAIN GREE...

Infamous They
05-17-2013, 04:19 PM
I am convinced more than ever that GREE is run by the owner of City Wok from South Park

ohgreatitsryan
05-17-2013, 04:28 PM
I would believe supports ridiculous excuse about this being the normal swings, except for the fact that in normal pvp IT DOESNT DO THIS.

Jacko99
05-17-2013, 04:44 PM
I'm losing to players with 700k lower stats than me. Problem is worse than ever. Med packs still giving out 3 hits sometimes.

ssvaulter
05-17-2013, 04:57 PM
wow.. unreal, losing 90% of battles with attack scores over 40,000 higher then opponents defense. Gree- fail.com... you suck. shut the game down and fix it

KFH
05-17-2013, 05:02 PM
haven't lost a valor unit since last war, now i'v lost 5 in 5 attacks...

ptong
05-17-2013, 05:05 PM
Maybe Gree would wake up faster if the next WD event were to be boycott by all? No gold purchased till the glitches are fixed?

The Phoenix II
05-17-2013, 09:25 PM
So, you guys have your fun wait times, right?
Consider yourself lucky.
Now, not only do you get 3 hits per refill, you will also LOSE almost every attack against someone you should beat by 50k.

Good job GREE.

Don't complain dude ... 620k attack and have to hit up 200k less stats to ensure reasonable win/loss ration ... Last war lost to player with 280k lower stats after I was consistently winning.

NOTHING CHANGES ... JUST THE DATE ... GREE NEVER GOING TO FIX THIS!!!!!

The Phoenix II
05-17-2013, 09:27 PM
is the glitch still going on then?

Three hits per refill WORSE than ever ... I have to wait 2 min between first and second hit on refill and I'm sure I've still lost one hit on one refill waiting more than 2 minutes!!!!!

The Phoenix II
05-17-2013, 09:31 PM
Not if your a Top 50 faction getting matched up with a top 1-4000! LOL

Yes, this is pointless because you usually only get low level players and score extremely low ... Often NO targets to hit ... Is a problem to get these match up when you are chasing a tier ... (Shakes head) ... Dear oh dear oh dear

vNastIER
05-17-2013, 09:40 PM
this glitch.......does anyone on android have same problem?? I have not come across a similar scenario on my droid, yet lol

DME
05-17-2013, 10:09 PM
this glitch.......does anyone on android have same problem?? I have not come across a similar scenario on my droid, yet lol

Droid displays the actual used attack/def values in the battle summary whereas iOS doesn't, as they haven't had the update required to do so yet. That is why they are seeing that they have lost even though their attack is being displayed as having been higher than their opponents def in the battle summary.

The Phoenix II
05-17-2013, 10:18 PM
Droid displays the actual used attack/def values in the battle summary whereas iOS doesn't, as they haven't had the update required to do so yet. That is why they are seeing that they have lost even though their attack is being displayed as having been higher than their opponents def in the battle summary.

Droid or iSO ... You cannot convince me that I lose when 280k better stats and I have quite a lot of skill points for both attack and defence ... My stats 82.35% bigger than his/hers ... And I still lose ... Come on!!!!!

rce
05-17-2013, 10:20 PM
Lol, a faction mate had over 1mil, yes that's MILLION, up on an enemy and still lost. Explain that one, greed! Skill points? Display glitch? Hidden random multiplier? Which preposterous excuse will they trot out this time?

The Phoenix II
05-17-2013, 10:30 PM
Lol, a faction mate had over 1mil, yes that's MILLION, up on an enemy and still lost. Explain that one, greed! Skill points? Display glitch? Hidden random multiplier? Which preposterous excuse will they trot out this time?

Don't stress man ... One will be regurgitated ... Pfffft

Kdbaumann
05-17-2013, 10:34 PM
Ok I know this isn't the right place to put this. But it won't let me post a new article...

Two issues. One should be near and dear to Gree's heart.

1. I can purchase other apps, and other in app purchases on the iPhone/iPad. I can't not purchase anything inside of Gree apps. None of the apps.

2. Why can't I create a new topic? :-)

3. Oh yeah forgot. Only getting 3 hits per refill...

DME
05-17-2013, 10:36 PM
Add in the factor that some of these opponents may not be on the level (seriously inflated skill points).

But anyway, attack can drop by up to about 33%, so the higher your numbers are, the larger the potential drop and opponents defence can go higher (possibly by the same percentage, but I'm unsure of actual amounts) thanks to the random multiplier. Then there's also bonuses, "strong against" units, etc. So a lot can be explained by the display issue and stupid random multiplier that really needs to be reduced to no more than +/- 10%.

groovdog
05-17-2013, 10:49 PM
Add in the factor that some of these opponents may not be on the level (seriously inflated skill points).

But anyway, attack can drop by up to about 33%, so the higher your numbers are, the larger the potential drop and opponents defence can go higher (possibly by the same percentage, but I'm unsure of actual amounts) thanks to the random multiplier. Then there's also bonuses, "strong against" units, etc. So a lot can be explained by the display issue and stupid random multiplier that really needs to be reduced to no more than +/- 10%.Still ignore the fact that it doesnt happen in normal PvP. I have never lost to anyone 1/2 my stats normally. I have lost to 1/2 my stats 4 times in a row in WD.

senex morosus
05-17-2013, 10:54 PM

I have seen a player lose to an opponent with a difference of 1.6M.

ohgreatitsryan
05-17-2013, 11:16 PM

But anyway, attack can drop by up to about 33%, so the higher your numbers are, the larger the potential drop and opponents defence can go higher (possibly by the same percentage, but I'm unsure of actual amounts) thanks to the random multiplier. Then there's also bonuses, "strong against" units, etc. So a lot can be explained by the display issue and stupid random multiplier that really needs to be reduced to no more than +/- 10%.

Then explain why this doesn't happen during normal PVP. Why did they break it special for WD?

Draale
05-17-2013, 11:25 PM
I have won with 34k Atk vs. 500k def. that just means I'm good and they're bad. I see no problem with that. I also have gotten 6 attacks with refills. Game works just fine for me. More 40% off gold sales please.

The Phoenix II
05-17-2013, 11:34 PM

Doesn't explain why it happens to EVERY player I attack that is within 200k of my attack ... Ahhh ... I see ... They ALL have no stamina and energy ... BUT all max skill points and strong against ... Ahhh ... Now I see my error in judgement ... I'm sorry ... I've been complaining without consideration to these factors ... YUP, MY MISTAKE ... PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT

The Phoenix II
05-17-2013, 11:41 PM
I have won with 34k Atk vs. 500k def. that just means I'm good and they're bad. I see no problem with that. I also have gotten 6 attacks with refills. Game works just fine for me. More 40% off gold sales please.

You think this is fair? Really? Assume you will have the same philosophy when you are 200k and losing to 15k attackers ... Someone delete this idiotic post!!!

ASHOdamatel
05-17-2013, 11:44 PM
Anyone think about this GOLD is on sale at a better price then has been. Now we are losing every other attack! Makes you angry and to keep your team as high as possible in rank for bragging rights and for what ever else you use more gold.
If losing every other attack and using twice as much gold...... lets see $59.99 on sale normal price is $99.99 they have made out in the end there isn't a sale just picking your pocket for more more more!!!!!!!
So now you have to pay double too win the same amount of times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll do the math simplified 60x2=120 normal price 100.00 justb saying seems a little funny:confused:

Draale
05-17-2013, 11:51 PM
You think this is fair? Really? Assume you will have the same philosophy when you are 200k and losing to 15k attackers ... Someone delete this idiotic post!!!

Ever watch the movie 300? If not, go watch it. It will help explain how things work. GO SPARTA!!!

Dreno33
05-18-2013, 12:10 AM
Right now I'm at 89-13 when I should be 102-0. Silly Gree.

...fixes are for kids.

The Phoenix II
05-18-2013, 12:38 AM
[QUOTE=Draale;765313]Ever watch the movie 300? If not, go watch it. It will help explain how things work. ]

Well my well informed friend ... This isn't a once in few millennia event ... It isn't an exaggerated historical story glorified by Hollywood ... And in any case, your one off win maybe be in your small tiny little mind, a repeat of a historical event.

The battle is Thermopylae was 7000 Greeks led by 300 Spartans agaisnt a Persian army of 200,000 ... That's the facts, not your Hollywood version.

I don't see any Hot Gates here in MW ... And this inequity that you speak of occurs again and again and again in the game. Look forward to your comments in here in about two months when the shoe is on the other foot. Smile while you can runt ... It won't last.

Bobar
05-18-2013, 01:49 AM
itīs like gambling

ohgreatitsryan
05-18-2013, 02:20 AM
itīs like gambling

Yeah, but when you gamble you at least know that there is some level of accountability.

JCL
05-18-2013, 03:37 AM
Not fixed. See attachment. I beat this person 3 times, then lost 2. I was adding units between hits (Panther Tanks, 500 valor pt remote ground thingy, etc) just to combat any loss, randomness, etc. Still lost

DaHoosier
05-18-2013, 04:13 AM
To all you try to explain all these factors. Most of us are well aware. I have been PvP for months and something has changed in the code. No way around it. Just to be safe I usually target 20% lower just to be safe. Plus I have high points into attack for my level. These losses are unbelievable.

Either skill point hacking has become rampant or something is very wrong in the coding.

President Brickus
05-18-2013, 06:26 AM
I'm seeing (more like feeling) the same things everyone else has posted, but what about the points????? There isn't a rhyme or reason to it!!! How can I get more points from a weaker player than from a stronger player. And I lose to both more than I should. I attack people around 40k less in defense than my attack and I lose 30 to 40% of the time and the points are under 200. Then I attack some one else around the same level and strength and the points aren't even close to the same but I still loose the same!!!! How can this be?

JCL
05-18-2013, 07:19 AM
ARGH!! Once again. I go against a 56K defense player, and twice win with 73392 attack. Makes sense, right? So I go buy a boatload of strong infantry units, bump my attack to 73605....you know....so I don't LOSE..and proceed to lose the next two attacks to the SAME player, who all 4 times shows a 56k defense.

It's just not fun. This sux. I'm almost to the point I don't really even want to play. What was the point in jamming through all those LTE's to get from the 50s to 70s, just to lose to 50s?

I'm used to the points being bogus, but... really? 23 points for a 73K attack on Command Center? Does the reference peeing into the wind mean anything?

DME
05-18-2013, 09:08 AM
Obviously not all can be explained by the stupid attack/def swings and other stuff, but a lot are falling into that range.
I know there are some of you that are fully aware of all of the variables and are taking them into consideration, but there are also clearly those who aren't.

Rowdydowdy
05-18-2013, 09:48 AM
It was posted that they were looking into it has there been any word and I missed it or typical Gree avoidance?

Rowdydowdy
05-18-2013, 09:51 AM
You can't create a new topic until your post count reaches ten.

Infamous They
05-18-2013, 09:56 AM
It was posted that they were looking into it has there been any word and I missed it or typical Gree avoidance?

Supposedly, they have been "looking into it" for a couple of weeks now.

Rowdydowdy
05-18-2013, 10:11 AM
It sucks that its happened,its pathetic that its happening again and it's pure arrogance and customer disloyalty to ignore all the post without commenting! What about a comment on what's being done? I believe the silence is because it cannot be repaired so we are left to continue hoping that they will work on it and get it repaired. In the mean time they sit back watching the money stop coming in biting their nails as players stop declaring! I bet I know an ex forum member who is laughing his butt off right now. They probably have stopped more gold from being used than he did. Great work Gree,...

ohgreatitsryan
05-18-2013, 10:59 AM
It's funnier now, with them telling me it's a display glitch, since I found the same player in my rivals list and beat him 12 times with no losses.

aether100
05-18-2013, 11:28 AM
I am over 410k in attack and have over 100 skill points in attack and these are just some of the loses i have taken in Columbia . What support is saying is ridiculous. This better be fixed very soon

103k 299k 187k 274k 318k 211k
225k 245k 300k 314k 348k 268k

the so called "display glitch bug" is an excuse. i know at least two of the people i lost to and what was displayed was dead on.

The Phoenix II
05-18-2013, 11:30 AM
It's funnier now, with them telling me it's a display glitch, since I found the same player in my rivals list and beat him 12 times with no losses.

This is exactly what is so annoying; the difference in WD Columbia to attacking same player via rival list is just do far apart it's not even remotely amusing ... I know most players in my rivals off the top of my head so when they appear in a rival faction, as a scout, I know who I SHOULD be able to go directly to ... But alias ... Loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, loss ... To anyone that's up to 280k lower def (as I have already posted earlier).

Not fun, not stimulating, not equitable ... And no comment from Gree on what they are doing about it other than a usual post weeks ago that they are looking into it. It's worse than it was in Ireland ... So if they have done something, it's I. The wrong direction. U turn needed ... QUICKLY.

Brahmin
05-18-2013, 11:43 AM

Ever watch the movie 300? If not, go watch it. It will help explain how things work. GO SPARTA!!!

Can I have some of whatever you're smoking.:rolleyes:

Jhenry02
05-18-2013, 03:43 PM
My rival list and WD event list still varies the same, up to about 35%.
It doesn't matter that my stats may say 150 and theirs says 110 and I lose 4 of 12.

ohgreatitsryan
05-18-2013, 03:47 PM
My rival list and WD event list still varies the same, up to about 35%.
It doesn't matter that my stats may say 150 and theirs says 110 and I lose 4 of 12.

I was able to find the exact same person on my rivals list, as I was fighting their faction, I lost 4 or 5 out of 12(roughly) in the faction fight, but lost zero when attacking them in normal PVP.