PDA

View Full Version : _Gree Devs_ Possible to filter abandoned accounts from Rivals list?

JCL
05-17-2013, 08:20 AM
I am a raiding fool, and I've usually got the reflex down to immediately hit "Rival's Profile."

"Level 89 player, 2000 attack? Hmmm... Yep, abandoned." Now repeat this for 3 out of every 10 rivals. Also, rival list updating can use some tweaks. I've timed it down to 2 minutes before the list changes as I work my way down, "raiding." Problem is, refresh will often have 2-3 of the same people on the previous list.

Now, I'm not going to be silly and ask for filters for people with uncollected high $$ buildings, or low attack/level ratios (would be nice :) ) but these little tweaks above would make the game a lot more fun and increase my raid efficiency. :)

"Who needs cash buildings when I can just raid yours!!" :) :cool: :p

PITA4PRES
05-17-2013, 09:48 AM
That is an advantage for people who attack more than raid, particularly if you are trying to complete missions that need a lot of consecutive wins. I don't see them filtering them out just to please you. :)

pick_sax
05-17-2013, 09:20 PM
Plus, they can't fix bugs, let alone add new, non-pay features

United Nation of Foxes
05-17-2013, 09:31 PM
Plus, they can't fix bugs, let alone add new, non-pay features

Very much this !

vilmarci
06-16-2013, 12:12 PM
I don't see them filtering them out just to please you. :)
If still someone is reading this. A filter/sort option would still be useful. Or a more intelligent initial list. I often see rivals with 2-3x more att/def.

Jman
06-16-2013, 12:51 PM
If still someone is reading this. A filter/sort option would still be useful. Or a more intelligent initial list. I often see rivals with 2-3x more att/def.
Then buy more units and become stronger.

vilmarci
06-17-2013, 11:12 AM
Then buy more units and become stronger.
I think, you know too, that this does not makes sense. It doesn't matter how strong I am if the rival list contains 2-3x more powerful enemies. But this is also true, that filtering out abandoned bases would be a big improvement. And I am talking about options. If it is too complex to change the query behind, ok, but a sorted list is certainly not a big request.