PDA

View Full Version : I can't buy gold

geminiking01
05-17-2013, 07:13 AM
I'm trying to buy gold using google wallet. I want to use my Verizon wireless account. I get "payment declined" message every time I try. It started halfway through the last battle. I thought it would have fixed itself by now.

Looking at my records, It seems like I can only buy so much gold during my billing cycle. Not sure why. I didn't have this problem a few months ago. Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 07:17 AM
I constantly have a similar problem with itunes, implementing a fraud-prevention feature. Call support, explain that it isn't a case of fraud, account unlocked. Some people do it via email, same result, but takes a little longer.

Cluff
05-17-2013, 07:51 AM
Happend to me last time as well... buy google points and use that to buy gold.. works everytime..

SAS Recruitment
05-17-2013, 08:06 AM
Hey man why don't you just go get your car waxed and buffed? At least you'll feel good after spending the cash

ImTheBaroness
05-17-2013, 08:11 AM
I don't know about you, but I'm buying gold while its still on sale!

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 08:22 AM
Well done on free-playing to 500k stats, Vlad.

geminiking01
05-17-2013, 11:42 AM
Happend to me last time as well... buy google points and use that to buy gold.. works everytime..

Didn't work. This payment method can't be used for this purchase.

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 11:44 AM
Once the account is suspended you need to lift the suspension before anything else will work.

geminiking01
05-17-2013, 11:52 AM
Once the account is suspended you need to lift the suspension before anything else will work.

How do I do that with google wallet? I've looked at my google wallet account. It looks fine to me.

Vito Corleone
05-17-2013, 12:52 PM
I'm trying to buy gold using google wallet. I want to use my Verizon wireless account. I get "payment declined" message every time I try. It started halfway through the last battle. I thought it would have fixed itself by now.

Looking at my records, It seems like I can only buy so much gold during my billing cycle. Not sure why. I didn't have this problem a few months ago. Anyone else experiencing similar problems?I can only buy vaults from Google store once every 30 mins.

MattThomas08
05-17-2013, 01:13 PM
It won't let me buy gold either. It says I can't buy it until Saturday afternoon for some reason.