PDA

View Full Version : 40% off sale, too little too late!

Poopenshire
05-17-2013, 04:01 AM
Stand your ground and do not buy gold.

We asked, we demanded, we begged for this for the last 4 events and got nothing.

Now that we are not going to spend they try to entice us!

VIVA LA CARTEL

GO FREE OR GO HOME!

Master Stormzs
05-17-2013, 04:04 AM
I support this message. Stand your ground!!!! "They" are testing your reslove...if we don't stand united now, then when?

jon_funzio
05-17-2013, 04:28 AM
Makes little difference now that the bonus is based on $s rather then number of vaults.

puffypete
05-17-2013, 04:33 AM
Geez, ungrateful. I don't think GREE could do anything to ever please you people. It's a game that they're trying to make money on. You don't want to buy gold, don't buy gold. If anything, it's the constant complaining that's ruining the game, not the way it's being ran. You don't like how the game is being created, updated, and ran? Create your own game. Let us that still enjoy the game, enjoy it.

Stop all of your complaining, put on your big boy panties and deal with it.

GREE didn't have to do a 40% off sale but they are. Regardless for why they're promoting it, it's being done.

Rough Neck
05-17-2013, 04:59 AM
Great advertisement, encouragement to divert attention by Ms Drama Queen, and congratulation to PUN nr.1 AGAIN in Colombia with >80 million WD points without using any gold !!!

VIva la Cartel and GO HOME la Cartel

thunder
05-17-2013, 05:33 AM
Geez, ungrateful. I don't think GREE could do anything to ever please you people. It's a game that they're trying to make money on. You don't want to buy gold, don't buy gold. If anything, it's the constant complaining that's ruining the game, not the way it's being ran. You don't like how the game is being created, updated, and ran? Create your own game. Let us that still enjoy the game, enjoy it.

GREE didn't have to do a 40% off sale but they are. Regardless for why they're promoting it, it's being done.
I agree 100 percent with you. Im a free player in cc and ka and only 30 dollars spent mq. I thank the people who spend money on them games if people didnt spend money on them games we wouldnt have them to play. I spent some money on MW and will continue to do so. If you dont like the game dont play it. If you do like the game be thankful there s lots of gold buyers so the game stays around.

Philly982
05-17-2013, 05:34 AM
I tried to use the sale to purchase gold for the first time in a long, long time to prepare for next LTQ. I received the receipt from Google Wallet, but unfortunately no gold from Gree. I was not going to use any in the WD event, but it does not look like I will even be able to use the "phantom" gold on the LTQ now. I should have held strong!

dthfrmabv
05-17-2013, 06:26 AM
Guerilla warfare - der Fόhrer G strikes a counter offensive against the Cartel and deploys 40 mercenaries to do a house to house combat. Can the Cartel resist!

kostam7
05-17-2013, 06:27 AM
First it was 20% for 10 min, now it's 40% for 24hrs...I ll wait for the 100%

Free baby free

Q Raider
05-17-2013, 07:17 AM

Obviously you have never had the "joy" of multiple purchases going awry, tickets sent in not being answered and then not receiving the automated gold bonus even though you still met the criteria even with the dudded purchases out of the equation.

Golf4life
05-17-2013, 07:20 AM
agree, too little too late

Max Power
05-17-2013, 07:28 AM

1. Complaining doesn't effect the game, it effects the forums

2. Complaining about complaining does not improve the situation

3. Clicking on threads is completely voluntary.

You know what to do.

Tctiger
05-17-2013, 08:05 AM
when pun are nowhere to be seen on the leaderboard at the end of WD then i will beleive it lol

Tee
05-17-2013, 08:08 AM
40% off sounds good to me! I'll probably be making a purchase.

JCL
05-17-2013, 08:13 AM
I'm with Pete and Tee. 40% off on the 3rd war I've been party to, sounds good to me. Your original post sounds almost self-defeatest in attitude. "I asked, and asked....and then you bastards did what I asked. I'm still unhappy." Start begging for reach-arounds and watch your faction performance takes leaps and bounds upwards next war. :D

Tctiger
05-17-2013, 08:54 AM
I'm with Pete and Tee. 40% off on the 3rd war I've been party to, sounds good to me. Your original post sounds almost self-defeatest in attitude. "I asked, and asked....and then you bastards did what I asked. I'm still unhappy." Start begging for reach-arounds and watch your faction performance takes leaps and bounds upwards next war. :D

pun will be 1st unless ferr beats them , they just want everyone else to stop spending , it's just mind games , if pun are not in the top 25 i will take it all back and give them some credit.

S&H Max
05-17-2013, 08:58 AM
you just have to look at the cartel bag event, some of the pirates seems to have a lot of white gold, maybe i'm just not lucky or maybe they didnt play for free... who knows!

Zach3432
05-17-2013, 09:13 AM
Event is way to close to last and I'm not going over my gaming budget, I have better things to spend on right now.

Poopenshire
05-17-2013, 09:17 AM
pun will be 1st unless ferr beats them , they just want everyone else to stop spending , it's just mind games , if pun are not in the top 25 i will take it all back and give them some credit.

I am offically done, this is my last one, and I am not spending a dime. I have my bonus from last month and thats it. once its done, I am done. Gree will get no more from me.

puffypete
05-17-2013, 09:29 AM
I am offically done, this is my last one, and I am not spending a dime. I have my bonus from last month and thats it. once its done, I am done. Gree will get no more from me.

*sniff* *sniff* tears of joy.

Mr. Pink
05-17-2013, 09:39 AM
40% is great for the new/light gold spenders.

It's also a calculated, cold blooded thing to do to suck addicts back into the game.

ohgreatitsryan
05-17-2013, 09:54 AM
40% isn't a gift or reward for gold buyers, they are just getting worried that the combination of a new reward scheme, with their continued disregard for customers, is going to hurt sales.

Muse_boa
05-17-2013, 10:45 AM
Am i the only one who suspects some sort of statement in 16 minutes? Must be my paranoia kicking in

Ssne
05-17-2013, 11:40 AM
Good to see PUN / Cartellians keeping the gold in their pocket so far. Only 1.3M points in the first 30 minutes of trading. Nice work guys.

Rough Neck
05-17-2013, 12:03 PM

Another 'NOT' exciting or bad joke from the GREAT DRAMA QUEEN of PUN !!!

Rough Neck
05-17-2013, 12:04 PM
Good to see PUN / Cartellians keeping the gold in their pocket so far. Only 1.3M points in the first 30 minutes of trading. Nice work guys.

Go home CARTEL and take your bad jokes with you !!!

bostonbwt
05-17-2013, 02:53 PM
Let's see if Poop is telling the truth:

PUN points last war: 87,000,000
# of hours in the war: 72
Approximate points per hour: 1,200,000

So at 4 hours into the current war, PUN should be at less than 4,800,000 points if they're not spending gold, right?

Nope. Sorry. They're currently at 8,900,000 points.

Poop = full of sh!t

KFH
05-17-2013, 04:16 PM
Poop did say he was using bonuses from his last purchase. One of puns bonuses could be more gold than my entire team has.

DME
05-17-2013, 04:23 PM
Poop did say he was using bonuses from his last purchase. One of puns bonuses could be more gold than my entire team has.

He also said in another thread

I haven't spent 1 bar. and won't till this is fixed..... This is the death of MW. mark my words.

He was only speaking for himself though and not the faction. I have no idea if he's stuck to this though.

Rough Neck
05-17-2013, 10:46 PM
Cartel = Selfish Liar

groovdog
05-17-2013, 11:40 PM
Cartel = Selfish LiarWow 95 posts in a month and you out calling people liars when you have no proof? Some would say mouthpiece, shill, plant, spy, company man, fanboy, etc etc

Poopenshire
05-18-2013, 01:36 AM
Wow 95 posts in a month and you out calling people liars when you have no proof? Some would say mouthpiece, shill, plant, spy, company man, fanboy, etc etc

I would say tosser, wanker, or onanist.

Rough Neck
05-18-2013, 04:43 AM
I would say tosser, wanker, or onanist.

Freedom of speech but the results say a thousand word

Rough Neck
05-18-2013, 04:47 AM
Wow 95 posts in a month and you out calling people liars when you have no proof? Some would say mouthpiece, shill, plant, spy, company man, fanboy, etc etc

Wow 237 posts in 4 months and all rubbish, either you're stupid or dumb, the WD results proofed everything !!!

JCL
05-18-2013, 07:44 AM
Appears you were right. PUN was over a mil in the first 15 minutes of the game.

The Mole
05-18-2013, 07:51 AM
Appears you were right. PUN was over a mil in the first 15 minutes of the game.Did you ever think an addict might be leading some weak minded followers down a twisted, perverted, tortured path to addiction? PUN is NOT a democracy. PUN is filled with many followers. The followers go along to get along. As bad as Ferr is, he's not a tyrannical dictator or as addicted as the addict that leads the PUNYITES to addiction. Observing the machinations of this sick scam of a game is akin to looking in a dirty, broken window of a crack house.

Gpzoon
05-18-2013, 07:51 AM
Sincerely i regret i haven't bought in time vaults in sales. Am in bed with high fever so yesterday i fall asleep and when i woke up the 40% off went... it was a good offer to me and according the amount of gold i use montly (5vaults). I guess we need to be consistent, and respecting different opijions from gold/nogold spenders we have to admit that:
- 40% off, helps no gold spenders to try it (240 gold at 10 € was good), in war time r quite 10 health regen!!!
- 40% off, helps the disappointed gold spenders to keep buying even after the montly bonus program has changed (vaults on sale don't count anylonger at their full price of 100 $). Let's analize:
Vault of Gold=VoG, Gold Bars GB, Gold bonus program Gbp
10 VoG full price = 810€ for 15k GB concurring to meet the level of 15k Gbp, and a final amount of 30.000 gold [avg 37GB/1€]
Whit the old Gold bonus program we used to purchase:
10 VoG 20% off sale= 650€ for 15k GB concurring to meet the level of 15k Gbp, and a final amount of 30.000 gold [avg 46G/1€]
Whit the new Gold bonus program we must purchase:
13 VoG 20% off sale= 845€ for 19.5k GB concurring to meet 15k Gbp, and a final amount of 34.500 gold [avg 40G/1€]
Yesterday, according at the Gbp and the further 20% of discount we could buy:
18 VoG 40% off sale= 910€ for 27k GB concurring to meet 15k Gbp, and a final amount of 42.000 gold [avg 46G/1€]
In such way, was realized the duble convenience:
- We purchased gold with the best average of 46 gold bars for 1 €
- GREE pushed gold spenders enrolled into the Gbp to spend this month 50% extra real money (from 650 € to 910 €)
And it's up to the players (liberum arbitrium indifferentiae) to make this purchasing more convenient for themself or for Gree, they can use these 42.000 gold over 3 months ( investing 900 € as total amount for 3 month) or 2 months or in 1 day...

Who chosed the followed solution relized the worst rate gold per euros:
Yesterday 9 vault in sales 40% off= 405 € for 13.5k GB concurring to meet the lowest 2.5k Gbp and s final amount of 16.000 gold [39.5G/€]

*liberum arbitrium indifferentiae: In the absence of sufficient reason for the one or the other, and then, to each would always be possible to choose between two opposite solutions.