PDA

View Full Version : How are you?

I am a cow
05-17-2013, 02:50 AM
How are your nerves holding out before Columbia? Ok a bit nervous? Its alright to admit it. After all it is part of the human nature to be nervous. So how are you?

Dutchie
05-17-2013, 02:54 AM
How are your nerves holding out before Columbia? Ok a bit nervous? Its alright to admit it. After all it is part of the human nature to be nervous. So how are you?

I was nervous before I took my driving test. I was nervous the first time I had sex. I have been nervous on many occasions but to be nervous before an event that takes place in a game... LOL

Brazil was exciting, but as each WD event passes, the novelty has worn off and the excitement is no more. But hey, that's just me :)

I am a cow
05-17-2013, 03:00 AM
true GREE should end the WD events and start other events such as boss killing see how many bosses your faction kills and the top ____ win such and such prizes

ppownage
05-17-2013, 03:05 AM
got exams so i got other things to worry about :p

tehlolkid
05-17-2013, 03:13 AM
I think i'm high.

Dutchie
05-17-2013, 04:51 AM
I think I may just ship my pants

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL4lSavSepc (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL4lSavSepc)

Hahahaha... I think I may just ship my iPad... :)

mickymacirl
05-17-2013, 05:05 AM
true GREE should end the WD events and start other events such as boss killing see how many bosses your faction kills and the top ____ win such and such prizes

Some pretty cool events in the pipeline that aren't as full on as WD, looking forward there's some good stuff coming up, I'm actually impressed!

S&H Max
05-17-2013, 05:36 AM
Some pretty cool events in the pipeline that aren't as full on as WD, looking forward there's some good stuff coming up, I'm actually impressed!

Nice to know there is good thing coming on, thanks Micky, even if its small infos its a good sign for the futur!

Dutchie
05-17-2013, 05:37 AM

Oh you little tease :)

Wish they would focus on fixing existing issues before tackling new content. There are a number of prominent issues still outstanding and they should have priority.

However, if you say it is good stuff in the way of a bit more strategy, then I will look forward to it. If it is just tap, tap, tapping with a bit more tapping requiring no thought, then I might pass...

Doing all of the events these days is becoming too much, so I now pick and choose.

DME
05-17-2013, 09:47 AM

How exactly do you know this? Do you have an inside source or something?

Philly982
05-17-2013, 10:29 AM
Oh you little tease :)

Wish they would focus on fixing existing issues before tackling new content. There are a number of prominent issues still outstanding and they should have priority.

However, if you say it is good stuff in the way of a bit more strategy, then I will look forward to it. If it is just tap, tap, tapping with a bit more tapping requiring no thought, then I might pass...

Doing all of the events these days is becoming too much, so I now pick and choose.

Seconded!!