PDA

View Full Version : No Collection Glitch after update?

psxnitro
05-17-2013, 02:13 AM
Anyone else on android experiencing a glitch that doesn't let you collect buildings you know are ready and ripe for collecting?

Because now I have to keep reloading my game after I collected from my buildings, to make sure that little cash collection popup shows up on my buildings again.

For those who wants to test it, collect from your Supply Depot, Wait 5 minutes, and try collecting again without exiting the game.

Dilligaf13
05-17-2013, 03:50 AM
At least your seeing your buildings. Mine doesn't show up until after they have been raided.

psxnitro
05-17-2013, 04:27 AM
I have timers set for collection, and when I opened the app, all the buildings that can be collected did not have the cash pop up icons on top of em, and also cannot be select the affected buildings. So you are forced to reload the app to be able to collect from them again.

So if you are bored and farming your supply depot for kicks perhaps, you'd have to reload the game every 5 mins....

mgriss
05-17-2013, 06:48 AM
Same problem here, GS3 android jellybean. I find it only happens when I hit the center button on my phone to immediately exit the game... then I have to force close and clear my cache for it to work again. If I hit the "back" button and "leave modern war" the right way then it doesn't happen... still have to reload the game when I come back but it's a little faster than the force-close-clear-ram thing.

Philly982
05-17-2013, 08:31 AM
Mine is a little different. I can collect from the buildings and deposit the cash into my vault, but when I log out and back in then the cash has been removed from my game/vault and the buildings are like they have never been collected. This is when I can even actually play the game. It seems that I am having all sorts of glitches since the data update this morning. A little off topic, but I purchased two vaults of gold during the current 40% sale, but only received one vault's worth of gold. However, Google Wallet has already sent me receipts for the two vault purchases. I sent in a ticket, but I do not expect to receive a reply any time soon. Good thing I was not planning on using any gold during this WD event.

Philly982
05-17-2013, 08:36 AM
Now it seems like something different is going on. I have long been used to buildings not showing up on android, but now it seems like all the buildings that are ready to be collected are not showing. I have closed the app several times and reopened but the buildings that are ready to be collected are still not showing up. I re-install the app and I am able to collect the buildings, but then I receive the data update again and when the app restarts, the cash is gone again from the game/vault and the buildings that need to be collected are missing again.

ohgreatitsryan
05-17-2013, 09:45 AM
I'm having that problem on my S3, it's very annoying.