PDA

View Full Version : 20% Off Gold - I am busy

Guinness
05-17-2013, 12:35 AM
It is a shame I won't be around the store today, I am washing my hair or something.

Does anyone else have plans that could keep them away from the store later?

I am disgusted with your decision for a 24hr sale - this does not to facilitate loyal money spending members who may be busy today!!!

SHAME ON YOU!!!!

GODZ WRAITH
05-17-2013, 12:38 AM
It sucks that cc get 20% off when MW gets 40%. What is with that?

BigMoney
05-17-2013, 12:55 AM
The fact that this sale lasts for 24 hours instead of the entire war like all the other gold sales is definitely a hat tip to the top syndicates. On the bright side, it means GREE has heard your complaints. On the other, they still have absolutely no idea how to treat their highest paying customers.

Jazza
05-17-2013, 01:02 AM
Lol, their not daft are they gree. Way to stick the middle finger up a the top teams / customers. Shame! Im loosing what little respect i had left for their team

BigMoney
05-17-2013, 01:06 AM
I really hope those of you who pledged not to purchase gold don't secretly welsh on that promise and buy gold thinking no one is watching-- you definitely have GREE's attention, and they are definitely watching closely to see if they can continue walking all over the CC community.

Benson
05-17-2013, 01:13 AM
So Modern War got a 40% off sale and we didn't? What a joke. It really is sticking the middle finger up at not only the top teams but everyone... its like Gree is a little child and if they don't get what they want, they have a tantrum. Nice work gree for loosing everyone's respect. This is getting out of hand.

Dhusagar
05-17-2013, 01:18 AM
Not buying.

MrL
05-17-2013, 01:32 AM
SHAME

I am abstaining as I am busy all day today.

At this rate I may be busy all war.

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 01:39 AM
Clearly they believed the unity of the MW cartel was stronger than the CC one, hence the bigger carrot to break ranks.

Guinness
05-17-2013, 01:40 AM
The more I think about it the more annoyed I am becoming.

Do they not understand a happy customer will always spend more money in the long term?!?

poo hands
05-17-2013, 02:04 AM
I'm wiping my butt tomorrow

Bala82
05-17-2013, 02:08 AM
Well let get this straight

First they give away 50 Gold to all players for their support

Now giving 20% sale on gold which is only for 24 hours - Seriously you guys are saying you are so busy that you don't even have one minute to actually purchase gold. If you were President of united states i would understand but most people will actually have few minutes free in a day to purchase gold. Hell you could purchase gold while doing a dump.

Some people really like to complain even when free stuff is given to them

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 02:09 AM
They're referencing the boycott, bala.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsGA4ossgrdc2HpEwLGEOd3EUKTHn6b 0e489ACbIOd-pEPHleINg

CC Pablo
05-17-2013, 02:17 AM

Yeah bala, people are referring to the 24 hours gold ABSTENTION that is supposed to happen today due to the fact that people are going to be very busy today. I suggest you use your head a bit more.

Now giving 20% sale on gold which is only for 24 hours - Seriously you guys are saying you are so busy that you don't even have one minute to actually purchase gold. If you were President of united states i would understand but most people will actually have few minutes free in a day to purchase gold. Hell you could purchase gold while doing a dump.

psxnitro
05-17-2013, 02:17 AM

Have you been hiding under a rock recently... Even I knew what this thread was about, and I only come here once or twice a week...

SAS Recruitment
05-17-2013, 02:20 AM
Well shucks.... I dropped my phone in the toilet and flushed it.

Maybe we should make this a 48 hour free hit period.
The more free hits a top team gets, the less goes into GREEs pockets.

GREE wants us to use gold this whole war. I think I'm gonna make my gold bonus last a while ;)

cheesy
05-17-2013, 02:21 AM
They're referencing the boycott, bala.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsGA4ossgrdc2HpEwLGEOd3EUKTHn6b 0e489ACbIOd-pEPHleINg

Hahaha! Best facepalm ever!

Guinness
05-17-2013, 02:22 AM

Yeah bala, people are referring to the 24 hours gold ban that is supposed to happen.****

Abstention not ban ;)

Guinness
05-17-2013, 02:24 AM

The complaints are as follows:

1. One war a month max. The frequency of wars and the money required just to tread water against the other groups is unfair.
2. Better handling of cheaters, glitchers, and hackers. We have proof that you have continually allowed proven hackers back into the game because they spend gold, while allowing their hacked inventory to remain. This is unacceptable to those who are paying to keep up.
3. Return the gold bonus to being vault oriented. With the amount of money being dumped into this game, the way the program was changed in the cover of darkness without alerting the members is unacceptable and raising the requirements for bonuses only robs players of more money than they are already dumping into the game.

cheesy
05-17-2013, 02:25 AM
Abstention not ban ;)

Yeah, probably best to avoid any "b" words at this point.

Bala82
05-17-2013, 02:29 AM
The complaints are as follows:

1. One war a month max. The frequency of wars and the money required just to tread water against the other groups is unfair.
2. Better handling of cheaters, glitchers, and hackers. We have proof that you have continually allowed proven hackers back into the game because they spend gold, while allowing their hacked inventory to remain. This is unacceptable to those who are paying to keep up.
3. Return the gold bonus to being vault oriented. With the amount of money being dumped into this game, the way the program was changed in the cover of darkness without alerting the members is unacceptable and raising the requirements for bonuses only robs players of more money than they are already dumping into the game.

1. Sounds reasonable
2. it's impossible for every cheater/hacker they catch 5 more pop up.
3. No clue about bonus program i heard about it but don't know how they work.

CC Pablo
05-17-2013, 02:30 AM
Thanks for pointing this out, I fixed my post.

Abstention not ban ;)

Yeah, probably best to avoid any "b" words at this point.

Guinness
05-17-2013, 02:40 AM
2. it's impossible for every cheater/hacker they catch 5 more pop up.

System improvements are needed - relying on self policing is unrealistic. Also when blatant hackers are identified the turnaround time & actions taken are not satisfactory.

lucky83
05-17-2013, 02:47 AM
I really hope those of you who pledged not to purchase gold don't secretly welsh on that promise and buy gold thinking no one is watching-- you definitely have GREE's attention, and they are definitely watching closely to see if they can continue walking all over the CC community.

What BigMoney said.

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 02:54 AM
It's pretty easy for the ringleaders to post screenshots of their gold balances. Obviously a bit late, now, as most would've stocked up asap.

lucky83
05-17-2013, 02:55 AM
Well shucks.... I dropped my phone in the toilet and flushed it.

Maybe we should make this a 48 hour free hit period.
The more free hits a top team gets, the less goes into GREEs pockets.

GREE wants us to use gold this whole war. I think I'm gonna make my gold bonus last a while ;)

Maybe time for a new top 10 meeting to discuss just that?

Aeternitas
05-17-2013, 02:57 AM
I'm not in the Top 10 teams and I respect that they are "too busy" to participate in the sale but who knows, maybe after this sale, it might be followed up by an even bigger sale from Gree. I see this as Gree only shooting itself in the foot actually :)

Recruit
05-17-2013, 03:01 AM
Zero Respect from GREE towards their customers

#SHAME

lucky83
05-17-2013, 03:03 AM
Zero Respect from GREE towards their customers

#SHAME

What are you talking about, you just got 50 free gold, didn't you? :rolleyes:

Sav Clarke
05-17-2013, 03:04 AM
I hope everybody does what they say they will. This reminds me of when people where boycotting Call of Duty:MW2 due to dedicated servers, then on the day of release:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6062/1258035395841.jpg

So I hope this does not happen here so Gree get the message

kingofwale
05-17-2013, 03:05 AM
here is my suggestion.

Why not only buy half of what you normally buy??? What's the best that could happen?? You are second place for once? FC??

TO be honest, I would respect FC that much more for stand up for something.

Just a thought

CC Pablo
05-17-2013, 03:09 AM

Don't you understand? People are going to be really busy today.

I hope everybody does what they say they will. This reminds me of when people where boycotting Call of Duty:MW2 due to dedicated servers, then on the day of release:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6062/1258035395841.jpg

So I hope this does not happen here so Gree get the message

here is my suggestion.

Why not only buy half of what you normally buy??? What's the best that could happen?? You are second place for once? FC??

TO be honest, I would respect FC that much more for stand up for something.

Just a thought

CJ54
05-17-2013, 03:09 AM
It is a shame I won't be around the store today, I am washing my hair or something.

Does anyone else have plans that could keep them away from the store later?

I am disgusted with your decision for a 24hr sale - this does not to facilitate loyal money spending members who may be busy today!!!

SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Okay, now you're just trolling. From multiple accounts in the same thread, no less.