PDA

View Full Version : Last time you can declare

stealyourface
05-16-2013, 06:20 PM
Has there been any info about a possible change to not being able to declare in the last hour of battle? My buddy said in CC it used to be similar where you could not declare in the last hour, but during the last CC event it changed and they could declare until the clock ran out. Any info out there about this...can't seem to find any.

PITA4PRES
05-16-2013, 06:30 PM
If you can declare up to the last minute, do you still get a war that lasts an hour? That would be more important to know. If the war doesn't last the full time, it's not worth it to declare in my opinion.

stealyourface
05-16-2013, 07:10 PM
If you can declare up to the last minute, do you still get a war that lasts an hour? That would be more important to know. If the war doesn't last the full time, it's not worth it to declare in my opinion.

I can tell you've never had to watch for 55 minutes as your team almost drops out of a tier and there is nothing you can do about it :)

This is what we were doing in China because they changed it without notice and it was awful to watch. Prior to that, no it would not last the full hour war would end just as the timer ran out, but you still could declare if you needed to pick up some extra points. The last two events this has not been the case, you could not declare under an hour.

stealyourface
05-17-2013, 05:04 AM
bump for the morning crew....anyone from gree out there?

Ferr
05-17-2013, 08:59 AM
I have an answer in part from experience.

First, if you have declared war before the last hours begins you will be paired anyways during the last hour. if you manage to get paired this way however, the battle will end at the same time. Hence if you get paired 15 minutes into the last hour, your battle will last for 45 minutes only.

Second, after some time into the last hour one can not declare anymore. E.g i have tried to declare war during the last 30 minutes of the last hour and that was not possible anymore.

This is all i know right now
Yours,

stealyourface
05-19-2013, 06:45 AM
I have an answer in part from experience.

First, if you have declared war before the last hours begins you will be paired anyways during the last hour. if you manage to get paired this way however, the battle will end at the same time. Hence if you get paired 15 minutes into the last hour, your battle will last for 45 minutes only.

Second, after some time into the last hour one can not declare anymore. E.g i have tried to declare war during the last 30 minutes of the last hour and that was not possible anymore.

This is all i know right now
Yours,

Thanks, yes all this is true which I learned from experience also. CC was this way also, but they changed it in the last event where you could now declare again in the last hour. I'm wondering if this may have changed in MW also, any official word from Gree so we can properly plan?

stealyourface
05-19-2013, 01:49 PM
Really which someone from Gree would confirm if this is the same or has changed.

CJ54
05-19-2013, 01:53 PM
It's one hour from the end time. You can't declare within the last hour.

stealyourface
05-19-2013, 02:16 PM
Awesome, thank you!