PDA

View Full Version : Colloseum Quest - Area no available error

Monteverdi
05-16-2013, 03:57 PM
Anyone getting this error, I went half way through the quest but cannot acces the colloseum from the quest menu any longer.

Nacon10
05-16-2013, 03:58 PM
Anyone getting this error, I went half way through the quest but cannot acces the colloseum from the quest menu any longer.

your device is jailbroken

Monteverdi
05-16-2013, 04:12 PM
your device is jailbroken

True, but it did not make any problems up to now ?

Shadows
05-16-2013, 08:05 PM
Yeah, twice I had to reboot my iPhone because no Colisseum area... I checked my profile and none of the units I'd gained in this LTQ was there, so my attack/defense back to what it was before I started the quest... made for an interesting screen shot :-)

Thankfully, each time the reboot solved the problem.. weird, huh?

Silent follower
05-16-2013, 09:20 PM
Yeah, twice I had to reboot my iPhone because no Colisseum area... I checked my profile and none of the units I'd gained in this LTQ was there, so my attack/defense back to what it was before I started the quest... made for an interesting screen shot :-)

Thankfully, each time the reboot solved the problem.. weird, huh?

I had only (twice) to restart KA to get it back working. No reboot needed.

BadNews
05-16-2013, 11:39 PM
upgrade your game from appstore. new update don't have this issue.

Silent follower
05-17-2013, 02:10 AM
I checked an hour ago, but there was no new version available (for me in Europe), and I am always running the latest version. Maybe there will come a newer version available...

After the two exists, it has worked fine for me again. The second time I exited KA, the whole app was wrong, I think it could have been some temporary network problem which caused me to have the problem with the Coliseum map.