PDA

View Full Version : Faction Decision Center

Starling
05-16-2013, 03:34 PM
It's close to another war and all factions usually have some spots to fill. Realistically there are many great factions with similar bonuses, great people, and fun. But it is difficult to recruit when we are all "Bumping" our ads. That's normal. To all the potential new members, help us all out. It is good to shop around and see who is the best fit. But when you tell a faction ok and make them wait to add you so you can tie up some loose ends, we have only loose ends waiting. So please shop and decide. To help you, I'm asking all factions to post their sales pitch here. Kinda like a "Faction Mall". You can come in and window shop.

Starling
05-16-2013, 03:35 PM
iBOB RECRUITING. 39th in Ireland.
We are iBOB. We fight pretty well in war. We rocked Egypt at 53rd. Made cheap junk in China at 65th. Re-tooled and smashed the Guiness brewery at 39th in Ireland. We plan to raid Columbia for coke for medicinal purposes by being top 50 or better.....again. We have gold, lots of it. We have the focus. We have the ways and means to communicate and execute our battle proven plans for success. We have the bonuses to be dominate.

Want to be with us? Here is what you need: 80,000 a/d minimum unboosted. Donate 2 million daily. Use gold or commit to our faction alternative plan. Pack 50,000 WD points minimum. Be able to talk and get along with others.

If interested drop me a line with the following information:
Your stats
Current faction and reason for leaving
Amount of WD points scored and how much gold you throw down.

Fanta32
05-16-2013, 03:40 PM
Good idea, already two similar threads but spammed and out of date. Would be ideal to have a thread for top 250 recruiting then 250-1000, 1000-4000 so folk know where to look

Dbalz34
3 spaces to fill our 42 strong team(guild increase after 3 new strong members joined recently)
Must be over 70k attack and defence and donate 2 million + a day
(If you are just below 70k feel free to apply as our bonuses will shoot you way above 70k)
Casualty rate -14%
Health regen -26%
Ground attack + 10%
Air attack + 15%
Infantry attack +20%
Infantry, ground and air defence all +30%
Sea defence +20%
Build defence +30%
Cash output +20%

Invite code is 868 211 369
Please reply with your in game name and stats so we know who to look out for in requests

Dcarrington
05-16-2013, 05:42 PM
Only a 20 hrs make the move
We are looking for one more gold player! Or can you give us 50k WD points, our bonuses at GGD here's a list!
Casualty rate -18%, health regen 30%, ground att 20%, air att 20%, infantry att 25%, infantry def 30%, ground def 30% air def 30%, sea def 30%, building def 30%, building output 25%, sea att 10% guild member increase 22 .... and enough lvl 10 fortifications to last ... this group works hard and we enjoy our forum it makes me laugh daily ... to us it's about having fun because we believe if your having fun you do the work! only requirements is have fun and be active! our code 238644510

Morphlingman
05-16-2013, 06:51 PM
FFF, a top 50 faction, looking for one member. Gold preferred, but with the hours ticking away, we are prepared to take anyone that can commit to get a minimum of 50k WD point. You will need strong stats for your level to do well.
We are 54 members strong, with more bonuses than most.
Send me a message now.

General Wynne
05-16-2013, 07:13 PM
I just started this faction because the previous one I was in didn't want to grow. It's all about donating money to the faction and building the bank in order to purchase bonus for your members. If you are looking to start from the bottom and put in your sweat and tears to help this faction become a tough team, come join me. I am actively looking for daily players that are interested in the same goals. Thank you.

Faction Invite: 363 372 752
Me: 500 790 730