PDA

View Full Version : BUG FIXES -- My butt!!!

rosko247
05-16-2013, 02:19 PM
Gree,

Please be a bit more transparent. Stating "bug fixes" in an upgrade and then my IPH goes down drastically is not fixing a bug. You need to tell us what you are fixing, especially if you are going to make changes that we look at constantly. We want to know what you are fixing.

With all the complaints going on, don't you think it would be good PR to let people know what's going on? I mean...this update probably wouldn't have given you anything but more complaints, but at least, others would. For players, we might be able to praise you for fixing things that hackers exploit. If you are more transparent, you might fix real things.

Should I stop updating my apps until I can't play anymore? This way I can keep what I had until I have to upgrade again.......or should I just quit all together after rating your poorly.

BigMoney
05-16-2013, 02:20 PM
The bug was that your IPH was artificially inflated in your profile. You didn't lose any money.

erik41141
05-16-2013, 02:26 PM
Then what about defense and how that change too? Defense boosts to building dont work, so many boost aspects of this game simply dont work. Do the calculations yourself all the data has been compiled already >.>. I understand the cash was quirky but defense building confirmed does not work and i cant even fathom how many of those 3% boost to melee defense ect. from the events are broken...

BigMoney
05-16-2013, 02:31 PM
I think you're referring to an entirely different issue, right? That syndicate defense building bonuses and Enforcer armor/etc bonuses don't add anything to your defense building stats? Not really my department, but I've noticed it too. But I don't really care about defense buildings anyway.

For what it's worth, both my IPH and defense stat are exactly the same after the latest dataset.

rosko247
05-16-2013, 02:40 PM
The bug was that your IPH was artificially inflated in your profile. You didn't lose any money.

Did they post this information somewhere?

Mainly my point was that they should describe this in the description of the update instead of just stating "bug fix."

BigMoney
05-16-2013, 02:46 PM
I already stated that my IPH and defense stat were unchanged, and I seemed to be unaffected by that "over-collecting glitch." The over-collecting glitch where the syndicate bonus was mistakenly applied twice, and you would lose that mistaken extra money upon connecting to CC servers. If you noticed your IPH went down, I'm hypothesizing that they fixed this. It's the same as that Android bug a while back when everyone had inflated stats, and were upset when they fixed the bug to represent the correct stats because they again mistakenly assumed GREE was "taking away their stats" or "lowering their IPH" or whatever. You didn't actually lose any stats, IPH, or whatever.

dudeman
05-16-2013, 02:48 PM
Did they post this information somewhere?

Mainly my point was that they should describe this in the description of the update instead of just stating "bug fix."

I didn't see you posting two weeks ago shouting "omg my IPH just skyrocketed for no reason!". Surely, if it is indeed something you look at "all the time", you would have noticed that. You would have also noticed that it was falsely inflated and the "extra" cash would disappear by itself.

Gree is awesome at over promising and under delivering. If they said anything more informative than "bug fixes" they would almost certainly be lying.

erik41141
05-16-2013, 03:29 PM
Couldnt have put it any better dudeman. But pertaining to the defense buildings when IPH was "Glitched" my defense buildings had the proper bonuses applied to them, I even made sure by applying the base defense of my buildings and then factored in all my modifiers and it was the exact number i was seeing in-game. Now all my defense buildings are back down to their unaffected value...fix one thing break another should be Gree's slogan. For people with 50 gattling, 50 snipers all level 2 camping under 100 those buildings do make a big difference

rosko247
05-16-2013, 03:44 PM
I didn't see you posting two weeks ago shouting "omg my IPH just skyrocketed for no reason!". Surely, if it is indeed something you look at "all the time", you would have noticed that. You would have also noticed that it was falsely inflated and the "extra" cash would disappear by itself.

Gree is awesome at over promising and under delivering. If they said anything more informative than "bug fixes" they would almost certainly be lying.

THERE'S NO NEED TO BE SO AGGRESSIVE UNNECESSARILY. EAT A SNICKERS!!! YOU BECOME A DIFFERENT PERSON WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY!!!

I did notice a jump, I've been camping and upgrading buildings a lot so it didn't stick out. My syndicate began tracking donations, so it was clearly easy to see the differences, but I think you are missing my point. My main point is that I'd like to know what the "bug fixes" are instead of having to figure it out.

dudeman
05-16-2013, 04:25 PM
THERE'S NO NEED TO BE SO AGGRESSIVE UNNECESSARILY. EAT A SNICKERS!!!

I did notice a jump, I've been camping and upgrading buildings a lot so it didn't stick out. My syndicate began tracking donations, so it was clearly easy to see the differences, but I think you are missing my point. My main point is that I'd like to know what the "bug fixes" are instead of having to figure it out.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001025587/stupid_meter_answer_1_xlarge.gif