PDA

View Full Version : 428th place in Ireland - Two spots available for Columbia

General Nu
05-16-2013, 12:16 PM
I am the leader of the General Nuisances and we are looking at the possibility of getting a guild increase before Columbia. I don't bite. No reasonable profile will be declined. Must be active. Given the time frame it will require an immediate donation and another before WD starts to prove you are active.

We are easy going faction that are dedicated and active. Currently their are 40 members but we are looking at buying a guild increase to 42 members, so we are looking for 2 players for sure, possibly 3 players.

Recruits must be active and donate daily. The must participate in World Domination and get a minimum of 10,000 points which should be no problem if you are at least half active.

We offer a relaxed donation schedule. It's based on a suggested donation of 5 iph. It's not a min donation where everyone gives x number of dollars. It's based on ability to pay and all members stick to it because we have a great group. The only hard rule is that you give reasonably and on a daily basis. Once a recruit becomes a member we offer a somewhat slacker tracking of your donations. With notice we allow reduced donations to allow for saving for big purchases and vacation/life events.

The bonuses we offer are as follows

Cash output 10%
Health Regen 14%
Infantry defense 25%
Ground defense 15%
Air Defense 10%
Sea Defence 10%
Building defense 15%
Guild Increase +20

If interested please send me a private message with your defence stat/income per hour/level/gold usage/number of allies. We have minimum requirements but I am not going to post them as leeway can be given in either category if another is high. For example a player with a weaker defence stat and high income per hour would be taken over a player who exactly meets the min requirements.

So by all means apply! You have noting to lose but the extra WD rewards units and bragging rights that come with a top 500 finish! Hope to hear from your... TODAY!!!

General Nu

General Nu
05-16-2013, 10:44 PM
Best chance to get into a top 500 faction! If you can do well during World Domination you could secure your place in a top 500 faction!

Dcarrington
05-17-2013, 03:41 AM
Only a 7 hrs make the move! We need one!
We are looking for one more gold player! Or can you give us 50k WD points, our bonuses at GGD here's a list!
Casualty rate -18%, health regen 30%, ground att 20%, air att 20%, infantry att 25%, infantry def 30%, ground def 30% air def 30%, sea def 30%, building def 30%, building output 25%, sea att 10% guild member increase 24.... and enough lvl 10 fortifications to last ... this group works hard and we enjoy our forum it makes me laugh daily ... to us it's about having fun because we believe if your having fun you do the work! only requirements is have fun and be active! our code 238644510