PDA

View Full Version : Camping,!?

Zedsta
05-16-2013, 11:45 AM
I hear a lot about camping. I know what it is about. But what level is it best to start camping?
Ty

Bala82
05-16-2013, 11:50 AM
Depends on you i did it at level 70 because that's when upscale got unlocked.

Zedsta
05-16-2013, 11:53 AM
Ty. On my other device im level 175. But I started new one on my misses phone lol.

panty sniffer
05-16-2013, 11:54 AM
You will get a lot of different opinions on this including never to camp at all.

Minimum level you should camp is lvl 10 so you can still participate in case events. Campers should still use event prizes to their advantage.

I only camp if I can no longer beat up 9/10 on my rival list. Personal criteria so I can no-bank.

murf
05-16-2013, 12:35 PM
Depends on you i did it at level 70 because that's when upscale got unlocked.

If you choose to camp at level 70 to unlock upscales, I would level very slowly. You want to be able to no-bank and to do that effectively, you need good stats, so I would suggest robbing high RP/XP ratio buildings and participating in events until you get to level 70. That should progress you slowly enough that you will win the vast majority of your attacks.

Hope that helps.

Bala82
05-16-2013, 12:41 PM
That was six month ago i now reached level 104 so i did it as slow as possible .

My stats increased the most when syndicates function was added.

Before synicate i had attack 28 K/32k
After syndicate i had attack 40K/52K

Now it past 50K/60k .

Zedsta
05-16-2013, 12:50 PM
Well. My camper is level 9 at mo. Just trying to increase my iph

psxnitro
05-16-2013, 01:04 PM
My main semi-camping boss killer is lvl 53, started from brand new account, almost at the same time as my oldest account. It's now at 70A 75D.

In my opinion, camping at higher levels isn't really useful, since the NC is pretty much within reach even at level 2, if you luck out and get a 100mil scratcher you're all set.

panty sniffer
05-16-2013, 01:06 PM
Here is some useful info for you> though he doesn't condone camping EVER, I think there is a happy medium between camping and being active. He raises some very good points here that you should be aware of. Take away with the info what you wish as I feel this method is a bit too extreme..

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?28069-How-do-I-Camp-How-do-I-get-Respect-Yap-Yap-Yap...&highlight=burn

The post is a bit dated but still relevant.

Bala82
05-16-2013, 01:07 PM
Well. My camper is level 9 at mo. Just trying to increase my iph

Well your welcome to join my Camping Syndicate , Your first donation 10 times IPH and than 2 Times daily . With donation you will receive 25% building output boost as well 25% All defence boost.

Send me a PM with mafia invite code i add you to our syndicate.

murf
05-16-2013, 01:07 PM
One thing that I highly recommend, is that if they ever offer the holiday explosives again, that is one of the few times that the XP from PVP is worth it. I was able to bump up my stats by 40k-50k from those explosives, which then allowed me to finish as many bosses as I had time to do (I think 55 was my max).

Yes, they are easily destroyed, but if you drop your mafia down to a medium level (so you are not facing full mafias, but still have 85-90% of your stats), you should be able to hold on to them for quite a long time and accumulate nice stats from epic bosses.

rosko247
05-16-2013, 03:08 PM
I hear a lot about camping. I know what it is about. But what level is it best to start camping?
Ty

On my 2nd account (my daughter's account), I started from the beginning.

Swedevil
05-16-2013, 03:25 PM
On my 2nd account (my daughter's account), I started from the beginning.

I made my wife start one and she's level 1 camper. No mafia, no nothing. Just collecting for the fun of it to see what I can get her to do. I'll stage mafia requests so that I have 300, then accept all, build the NC, and then drop them all. So it'll be a level 1 with two NC maxed out one day... just for fun... :)

The real cosmo
05-16-2013, 04:09 PM
Here is some useful info for you> though he doesn't condone camping EVER, I think there is a happy medium between camping and being active. He raises some very good points here that you should be aware of. Take away with the info what you wish as I feel this method is a bit too extreme..

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?28069-How-do-I-Camp-How-do-I-get-Respect-Yap-Yap-Yap...&highlight=burn

The post is a bit dated but still relevant.

I respectfully disagree. With the advent of syndicates, pagoda building events, and Ltq this post is terribly outdated. Thug life will take care of itself and chain whips are a trap. Melee weapons for free get thrust upon you in every event in a disproportionate manner.

There is no right answer, because the idea is to have fun. I've come across a number of campers with ok stats and awesome hoods. Personally I hate Pvp events because they are to time consuming, so maybe because of my life I'm geared towards crawling.

When I first started playing I did all events and modules. I even won a Cut throat Mask with my 250 gold a month allotment, but found I was getting beat up and robbed a lot.

I decided to slow and power up with riot shields and combat boots, and then blast shields. I decided to focus on the 10 case events( won the Untraceable Carbine) and the boss events. After I won the Untraceable Carbine my Pvp activity consisted of robbing T-shirt stands and the occasional loft.

I've beaten the last 3 bosses with 210, 110, and 40 gold. At level 75 I will beat the next boss with zero gold and then will expect to spend a small amount of gold to beat the next 3 or 4 bosses, then beat a bunch for free until level 100. I did participate in the Ltq event to level 7 adding solid equipment and plenty of cases for the 10 case event.

The Pagoda event is the campers/crawlers dream. Spend lots of money on an excellent building and get powerful equipment on top of it. Those level 25 campers with 1m IPH look pretty smart now. I have a level 3 Pagoda only because I upgraded my nightclub to level 3 during the last war.

The only time I get beat now are by respect cheaters and players who spend a bazillion gold on weapons. Ironically I got beat by Burn's new incarnation who spent a mortgage on gold weapons- epic fail

Swedevil
05-16-2013, 04:27 PM
I've beaten the last 3 bosses with 210, 110, and 40 gold. At level 75 I will beat the next boss with zero gold and then will expect to spend a small amount of gold to beat the next 3 or 4 bosses, then beat a bunch for free until level 100. I did participate in the Ltq event to level 7 adding solid equipment and plenty of cases for the 10 case event.

The only time I get beat now are by respect cheaters and players who spend a bazillion gold on weapons. Ironically I got beat by Burn's new incarnation who spent a mortgage on gold weapons- epic fail

So you're saying with these stats the boss is beatable with no gold in your tier?
Level 75
IPH 741xxx
A 74xxx/ D 80xxx

Good, my level 52 that has better stats then that will be mutilating bosses...

The real cosmo
05-16-2013, 04:54 PM
So you're saying with these stats the boss is beatable with no gold in your tier?
Level 75
IPH 741xxx
A 74xxx/ D 80xxx

Good, my level 52 that has better stats then that will be mutilating bosses...

Wow! Talk about a let down. Since your stats at one level higher are pretty impressive, I assumed you knew what you were doing... and you have two accounts!

Refer to the most excellent Billionaire's Guide to Boss Events to see the break down.

Swedevil
05-16-2013, 10:14 PM
Wow! Talk about a let down. Since your stats at one level higher are pretty impressive, I assumed you knew what you were doing... and you have two accounts!

Refer to the most excellent Billionaire's Guide to Boss Events to see the break down.
That's was in full sarcasm. Lol

Jackalope
05-16-2013, 10:44 PM
I would recommend building up your attack till you are able to kill 40 bosses then start leveling. You should be able to kill all the bosses till you get to level 100

yingoepix
05-16-2013, 11:05 PM
i rushed through the Levels. Camping is no more possible for me.
as a camper with low Level you can score much more influence Points in battle when attacking high Level Players with low def

Zedsta
05-17-2013, 06:54 AM
thanks for everyones input