PDA

View Full Version : Notice to gree:

Guinness
05-16-2013, 11:25 AM
I have amended the 'deleted' thread - I hope this is now within GREE's posting guidelines.

**** Please note this is not a boycott. This is an invitation for like minded members and syndicates to join in our voluntary abstention of buying gold in the first 24 hours of the war ****

Guinness
05-16-2013, 11:26 AM
The top groups in this game, those who are paying more than 1/3 of the money into each war, have collaborated and decided to put our collective foot down. We are tired of being abused customers with poor customer service, tired of being pitted against one another for Gree to make exuberant profits without returning a worthwhile product. We demand a representative of Gree establish an open line of communication to resolve a number of major grievances. These include *but are not limited* to the following:

1. One war a month max. The frequency of wars and the money required just to tread water against the other groups is unfair.
2. Better handling of cheaters, glitchers, and hackers. We have proof that you have continually allowed proven hackers back into the game because they spend gold, while allowing their hacked inventory to remain. This is unacceptable to those who are paying to keep up.
3. Return the gold bonus to being vault oriented. With the amount of money being dumped into this game, the way the program was changed in the cover of darkness without alerting the members is unacceptable and raising the requirements for bonuses only robs players of more money than they are already dumping into the game.

All of these will help the product remain profitable and sustainable over a long period of time.

As a show of our ability to work together and take back the game as paying customers, we will be participating in an 24 hour gold buying abstention for the upcoming Chinatown Throwdown and will coordinate our gold efforts for the remainder of the war to reduce costs. This will be our first measure with more to follow if our demands are not addressed.

We offer any other groups who wish to participate in this petition to sign below and signify your participation if you would like to opt out of participating in the buying of or using of gold for the first 24 hours of the upcoming war.

Signed
-COLD Karma Mafia, Famous When Dead, HellCalls Group, Henchman's True Calling, Infamous Syndicate, Indian Nation, Silent Assassins, Sunnyvale, The Buckwheat Connection

Note: FC is a signatory to this petition, was instrumental in its formulation, and supports its cause. They have elected to hold the fort at the number one spot and will be limiting gold expenditures over the first 24 hours to only the required amount to maintain such position

Brian G
05-16-2013, 11:47 AM
As the leader of Band of Brothers we will be discussing this today and see if we want to participate in the voluntary abstention. My personal feeling is to support this but won't officially until it has been discussed.

Band of brothers
-BoB- Brian G

Recruit
05-16-2013, 11:49 AM
I have amended the 'deleted' thread - I hope this is now within GREE's posting guidelines.

**** Please note this is not a boycott. This is an invitation for like minded members and syndicates to join in our voluntary abstention of buying gold in the first 24 hours of the war ****

As long as you are not calling for a boycott which you clearly are not I cannot see how it violates GREE's rules

Dipstik
05-16-2013, 11:53 AM
This isn't a boycott! It's a call for a group to join a voluntary abstention from buying something!

eyeroll.jpg

inbeforethelock.jpg

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 11:54 AM
Here we go again...

the_brein
05-16-2013, 11:57 AM
If it walks like a duck....

tassychris
05-16-2013, 11:57 AM
This isn't a boycott! It's a call for a group to join a voluntary abstention from buying something!

eyeroll.jpg

inbeforethelock.jpg

Lol I was thinking the same. .....lookup abstention :)

Recruit
05-16-2013, 12:05 PM
.lookup abstention :)

Abstention: voluntary decision not to act; the act of refraining or abstaining

It's all a dream
05-16-2013, 12:08 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?54744-Important-notice

KA is with you.

ImTheBaroness
05-16-2013, 12:16 PM
Aren't I sexy?
http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t653/doublebarrelmob/f16890dfcbb8f128e8e054546ef6d49a_zpsb054c62a.jpg

montecore
05-16-2013, 12:36 PM
i cant believe fight club will only join in so long as they keep their lead. but i guess since they have at least one gree employee they might have other reasons.

jobadass
05-16-2013, 12:41 PM
i cant believe fight club will only join in so long as they keep their lead. but i guess since they have at least one gree employee they might have other reasons.your posts get sillier every day.

montecore
05-16-2013, 12:50 PM
your posts get sillier every day.

what part was silly?

the_brein
05-16-2013, 12:51 PM
i cant believe fight club will only join in so long as they keep their lead. but i guess since they have at least one gree employee they might have other reasons.

I read that to mean its business as usual. If the lowers wanna spend less and make less work for us then good for us. It'll give the illusion that we are participating in this. Otherwise, we're spending as much as needed to hold first place. Boycott or not.

dougnichols
05-16-2013, 12:53 PM
Out of respect I am advising my syndicate not to purchase gold for the first 24 hours.

Dipstik
05-16-2013, 12:53 PM
It's not a boycott! It's a call for a group of people to voluntarily abstain from buying something!

#smug

ImTheBaroness
05-16-2013, 12:54 PM
I agree, this is no boycott

montecore
05-16-2013, 01:00 PM
I read that to mean its business as usual. If the lowers wanna spend less and make less work for us then good for us. It'll give the illusion that we are participating in this. Otherwise, we're spending as much as needed to hold first place. Boycott or not.

i am sure there are members of fc who find it embarrassing. they are the one syndicate who least needs to worry about coming from behind. like a child who will only play madden with the all-pro team.

Sir_Krauser
05-16-2013, 01:01 PM
Does anyone have a current list of participating syndicates?

montecore
05-16-2013, 01:02 PM
the top ten from the last war for sure and a few others have chimed in.

Dipstik
05-16-2013, 01:04 PM
i am sure there are members of fc who find it embarrassing. they are the one syndicate who least needs to worry about coming from behind. like a child who will only play madden with the all-pro team.

Actually it's nothing like that. They ARE the all-pro team.

Elastic Earl
05-16-2013, 01:07 PM
FIGHT CLUB did not sign any petition. Nor were we instrumental in this group. From the start of being invited into your chat, our stance was we would try to win #1. We try to get a comfortable lead and if no other team pushes us we will stop. Other teams expenditures are up to them. Not us. Our position on this has not and will not change.

We play the game to have fun and to win. We are going to try to win again. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the battles. I know I will.

Regards,

Cerberus

montecore
05-16-2013, 01:10 PM
FIGHT CLUB did not sign any petition. Nor were we instrumental in this group. From the start of being invited into your chat, our stance was we would try to win #1. We try to get a comfortable lead and if no other team pushes us we will stop. Other teams expenditures are up to them. Not us. Our position on this has not and will not change.

We play the game to have fun and to win. We are going to try to win again. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the battles. I know I will.

Regards,

Cerberus

care to deny if there are any gree employees in fight club? or would you rather gloss over that?

Dipstik
05-16-2013, 01:12 PM
I hear Montecore works for gree. He's in charge of customer service. Obvious, isn't it?

SinSir
05-16-2013, 01:13 PM
Montecore, i see you've been getting bitter because silent came second last war after spending so much money, but gree loves you all.

Now op you a bit stupid making a thread to abstain only because you don't get paid till Saturday.
If you were any serious in your thinking you would have deleted the game counted your loses & moved on but not once but twice had the urge to post a thread with no base on why anyone should abstain & what are you trying to achieve in not buying gold for a day.
It hardly cost gree much putting a number on a drawing and coding it to the server so even if 50 vaults are sold in the one day they still make profit.

Now stop crying that you have no money till Saturday to buy gold as we don't really care to be honest.

Paulio
05-16-2013, 01:17 PM
care to deny if there are any gree employees in fight club? or would you rather gloss over that?

I confirm that there are no Gree employees in FC

montecore
05-16-2013, 01:17 PM
Montecore, i see you've been getting bitter because silent came second last war after spending so much money, but gree loves you all.

Now op you a bit stupid making a thread to abstain only because you don't get paid till Saturday.
If you were any serious in your thinking you would have deleted the game counted your loses & moved on but not once but twice had the urge to post a thread with no base on why anyone should abstain & what are you trying to achieve in not buying gold for a day.
It hardly cost gree much putting a number on a drawing and coding it to the server so even if 50 vaults are sold in the one day they still make profit.

Now stop crying that you have no money till Saturday to buy gold as we don't really care to be honest.

there are aspects of this game i dont like, but coming in second is not one of them. i am wondering why fight club wont deny having one or more gree employees.

Dipstik
05-16-2013, 01:18 PM
there are aspects of this game i dont like, but coming in second is not one of them. i am wondering why fight club wont deny having one or more gree employees.

I notice you still haven't denied that YOU work for gree either!

#smug

montecore
05-16-2013, 01:19 PM
I confirm that there are no Gree employees in FC

are you 100% certain and would you bet your life on it?

Dipstik
05-16-2013, 01:20 PM
STILL no denial from Montecore! It's true, I tell you!

Paulio
05-16-2013, 01:24 PM
are you 100% certain and would you bet your life on it?

Yes. Can you confirm that you're a herpaderp?

the_brein
05-16-2013, 01:25 PM
I am not a Gree employee. Nor am I in fc.

Although life for Gree couldn't be too pleasant in recent times.

Ramshutu
05-16-2013, 01:25 PM

I can confirm that.

Paulio
05-16-2013, 01:26 PM
I can confirm that.

Pics or it didn't happen

montecore
05-16-2013, 01:28 PM

oh my, a meme based insult. you are very clever!

Dipstik
05-16-2013, 01:28 PM
If you can't deny it, ignore it, right montecore? Do you work for gree or not?

Paulio
05-16-2013, 01:29 PM

I'll take that as a 'yes'.

(CK) EL
05-16-2013, 01:33 PM
Ok.. sorry for my delay... the meeting with our CEO has just finished... what r yr questions?

Spartacus18888
05-16-2013, 01:40 PM
lmao - gree will do a 40% sale tomorrow- and the fun and madness will continue...business as normal....lol

Ramshutu
05-16-2013, 01:41 PM

http://cf.chucklesnetwork.agj.co/items/9/6/7/0/5/i-dont-get-your-comedy-that-means-its-not-funny.jpg

the_brein
05-16-2013, 01:43 PM
lmao - gree will do a 40% sale tomorrow- and the fun and madness will continue...business as normal....lol 40% sale for the first 24 hours lol

Paulio
05-16-2013, 01:44 PM
http://cf.chucklesnetwork.agj.co/items/9/6/7/0/5/i-dont-get-your-comedy-that-means-its-not-funny.jpg

LOL! Ok, Ok, I'm sorry. I was just foolin' about.

Dipstik
05-16-2013, 01:51 PM

http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3450&d=1368737498

iteachem
05-16-2013, 01:55 PM

Look the members of fight club worked on this with us in a group chat. We came up with a plan and they are on board. They have been the number one team in each war so I do not blame them for being cautious as they have the most to loose.

As much as our groups have had contentious relationships, this agreement was developed by all

Senator McCarthy
05-16-2013, 01:58 PM
I don't think Gree cares or take the threat seriously yet to even try to break the gold ban (sorry voluntary abstention lol) with 40% off.

The Top 10 needs to do something more drastic if you want Gree's attention, however, if Gree responds with a 40% off due to the efforts of the top 10... I personally thank you. I will be loading up on gold.

Robert Egan
05-16-2013, 02:00 PM
In all honestly, "Not spending gold for first 24 hours" is kind of irrelevant considering a good portion of the gold that will "not be spent" has already been purchased....

Spartacus18888
05-16-2013, 02:00 PM
you've spotted the opportunity sir.....but no point overdoing it, lots of gold in a failed game.....lol

Acidist
05-16-2013, 02:02 PM
I think gree need some attention from us.
When the boycott not helps, what do we then later? We are the customers and spend much money for this and i am awaiting more from gree and the support.They should finally listen what we want.
Maybe is it not so, but i think gree loose everyday some gold or free players.I like gree games and have spended enough for this, but for me personally is no go the new bonus program and so frequently events in the last time.One in 4-5 weeks is more then enough.
And i wish me the old bonus program back.Thanks

Alice
05-16-2013, 02:07 PM
Hey all, why not just stop buying and only use your gold in hand? Considering the rate of stats inflation, any gold spender would be able to catch up with stats/modifiers quickly.

And if anyone worries about getting robbed...why do you even care about in game cash anyway, just take a break and get some real life, it's just a game...

Guinness
05-16-2013, 02:37 PM
Hey all, why not just stop buying and only use your gold in hand? Considering the rate of stats inflation, any gold spender would be able to catch up with stats/modifiers quickly.

And if anyone worries about getting robbed...why do you even care about in game cash anyway, just take a break and get some real life, it's just a game...

Some people will be doing that such is their levels of frustration.

Individuals choice as is their participation.

rosko247
05-16-2013, 03:07 PM
I'm not being a troll, but honestly, why would gree care? They know that everyone will just boost their gold usage 24h 1m later, so they don't lose. It's synonymous to the boycott on gas for a day a few years back. The oil companies knew that gas would be bought in good quantities the day before and the day after. Even though it caused an impact, it was nominal and manageable. Business went back to normal and the oil companies still did what they wanted to. #SameThingHere

Guinness
05-16-2013, 03:10 PM
I'm not being a troll, but honestly, why would gree care? They know that everyone will just boost their gold usage 24h 1m later, so they don't lose. It's synonymous to the boycott on gas for a day a few years back. The oil companies knew that gas would be bought in good quantities the day before and the day after. Even though it caused an impact, it was nominal and manageable. Business went back to normal and the oil companies still did what they wanted to. #SameThingHere

It is a symbolic action - not to damage the game but an attempt to show GREE that we are not happy.

In the long term happy customers will spend more money

rosko247
05-16-2013, 03:19 PM
It is a symbolic action - not to damage the game but an attempt to show GREE that we are not happy.

In the long term happy customers will spend more money

Right. I see the purpose and I commend you all on it. I was just presenting what effects it really has. Honestly, I hope it works. I truly do.

cooch
05-16-2013, 03:22 PM

Exactly: Exxon Valdez boycott, result to Exxon a gnat on their arse. BP Gulf disaster... nada butkis even in short term.

Only one I can think of that worked was Old Coke vs New Coke. But here's the catch: New Coke wasn't bought.

Everyone of the top dogs has gold in inventory, will reload on May bonus, blah blah blah. Not buying in June might send the msg but not the way it's intended to work. If NGF is top of leaderboard for more than 24 hours then maybe a msg will be given of sorts.

Recruit
05-16-2013, 03:46 PM
It would be courteous if CJ or someone from GREE would address the concerns.

rosko247
05-16-2013, 03:48 PM

They can't speak on everything. It could create a legally binding aspect if they say the wrong thing.

Recruit
05-16-2013, 03:52 PM
They can't speak on everything.

Everything? More like anything lol

Not a pop at you Rosko ;)

Paulio
05-16-2013, 04:09 PM

They laid off 30 employees from their San Francisco office. Not sure if CJ is around any longer :( I hope so, he was the only decent one.

Recruit
05-16-2013, 04:18 PM
They laid off 30 employees from their San Francisco office. Not sure if CJ is around any longer :( I hope so, he was the only decent one.

Totally agree - I had a number of dealings with him & I was happy most of the time.

Can't be happy all the time.

If CJ is gone what is stopping someone else replying?

Swedevil
05-16-2013, 04:20 PM
Totally agree - I had a number of dealings with him & I was happy most of the time.

Can't be happy all the time.

If CJ is gone what is stopping someone else replying?

Sirrus or whatever replies and keeps the KA side up to date. I also saw someone else that was running in the MW forums recently. Haven't seen CJ in about a week...

honeybadger14
05-16-2013, 04:34 PM

CJ54 has no feel for crime city or its players. He is selective in what he addresses or who he dealt with. Instead of communicating they lock threads and ban. This forum is run just as poorly as the game itself.

Lawyer
05-16-2013, 04:34 PM
As I have not entered into any contract to purchase any gold this week, I am going to abstain until at least Saturday.

Lawyer
05-16-2013, 04:42 PM
On a different note.... I hope Gree reaches out to the players and does make a legitimate effort to be more attentive to their customers ....they are about to enter into one of the least profitable quarters and their earnings will certainly drop once again

( as a matter of practice, summer months are particularly tough for online gaming companies as many of their consumers embark on vacation or simply want to enjoy the good weather and not sit inside playing online)

jobadass
05-16-2013, 05:37 PM
Truer words were....................never spoken, mate.goodness......even hatta is back for the mancott.

Welcome back chappy.

K-Dawg
05-16-2013, 05:46 PM

eyeroll.jpg

inbeforethelock.jpg

That's the textbook definition of a boycott lol

jobadass
05-16-2013, 05:53 PM
How's it swinging these days,Jba?a little further left than normal, but not too terribly bad. Still getting your CoC on?

Angel6ix6ix6
05-16-2013, 09:54 PM
Maintain our number 1 position, lol I doubt anyone in the top ten has any fun playing this game at all. It's all so pathetically funny.

Senator McCarthy
05-17-2013, 12:19 AM
Well... someone from Gree is paying attention and testing the resolve of the top 10. Will you hold off on buying gold for 24 hours or buy them at a premium 24 hours later?

If you hold off for 24 hours... Gree ends up making more money. If you buy now... you are breaking your pledge.

This is too funny. It is time to play hardball because this 24 hour thing isn't working. LOL

the_brein
05-17-2013, 12:24 AM
Gree pulled a fast one didn't they? Very sneaky!!!

Guinness
05-17-2013, 12:33 AM
20% Off Gold - I won't get a chance to buy it

dthfrmabv
05-17-2013, 12:36 AM
I need a clarification on this NON-BOYCOTT GOLD ABSTENTION does 24 HR lock down begins when the war starts or when the gold sale starts?

Guinness
05-17-2013, 12:37 AM
I need a clarification on this NON-BOYCOTT GOLD ABSTENTION does 24 HR lock down begins when the war starts or when the gold sale starts?

We can't tell people what to do but as the sale has started I am abstaining from now.

Senator McCarthy
05-17-2013, 12:40 AM
If people are already playing semantics of "when does the 24 hour gold ban" start... the Crime City Union has fallen like the Soviet Union. LOL

Aeternitas
05-17-2013, 02:43 AM
If people are already playing semantics of "when does the 24 hour gold ban" start... the Crime City Union has fallen like the Soviet Union. LOL

I think there's nothing wrong in asking and knowing more. Why would it have to mean it's the end of the world everytime there's an earthquake? You've made your point clear on where you stand on this and no one bothered to heckle you for it. Everyone hopes to gain from this, as do you. I respect those teams for what they do in trying to stand up for every player's interest, and wish them success.

Lars
05-17-2013, 03:19 AM
Well... someone from Gree is paying attention and testing the resolve of the top 10. Will you hold off on buying gold for 24 hours or buy them at a premium 24 hours later?

If you hold off for 24 hours... Gree ends up making more money. If you buy now... you are breaking your pledge.

This is too funny. It is time to play hardball because this 24 hour thing isn't working. LOL

First, it's not a problem if gree makes more money in the end. It was meant to show unity, not to hurt gree. We just wanted to make them listen.

Second, I don't know for the majority but for some of us it's easy: Feeling pissed of by this gold sale timing enough not to buy any gold in this war at all (as an individual decision) ...

one man gang
05-17-2013, 03:33 AM
I remember when this forum used to be about people asking where to farm the M4's and the uproar when
they became rusty.

Personally I don't care how many wars we have, spend or don't spend. : ). If you spend over 500 a month of this game
you have enough disposable income to not complain lol. : ). Just my op. don't hunt me down in game lol.

Also Indian players, is xenoke still around? I have asked a few people and no one can answer!

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 03:41 AM
xenoke's account is still around. xenoke, not so much.

/not an indian, just givin' info.

one man gang
05-17-2013, 03:45 AM
I will have to keep an eye out.

I sometime see Payams hood. I have to laugh at his stats (only 200k) was a beast back in the day now with gree giving away weapons like a warehouse sale I bump into guys at 1.5 mil. That's solid CC budgeting every month haha

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 03:58 AM
Payam's active again. Joined a synd, building new buildings.
It's back to the future time.

Hobgoblyn
05-17-2013, 04:09 AM
Long time lurker first time poster. If the Molly Maguires, (#126), actually existed they would, I am sure, be favourable to the fore mentioned voluntary abstenation of said gold buying practises for the agreed allotted time. Dileas Gu Brath.

one man gang
05-17-2013, 04:53 AM
Lol just went to his hood. Your on the ball mate. Very nice.

Dont know if his trolling but he said his other account is lupo? Isnt that guy an Indian. Lol CC has more twists and turns than WWE!

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 05:03 AM
He's just trolling.

Nobody's unlucky enough to be old news twice over.

itsshooter
05-17-2013, 06:51 AM
Well I guess gree has found a way to foil your attempt by only offering the gold sale during your time of not buying. So in the end your going to pay more tomorrow or buy it cheaper today. Very sneaky on there part.

TRAZ
05-17-2013, 06:55 AM
Weeeeee 20% off sale....gooooooo GREE!

They called....now what?

Senator McCarthy
05-17-2013, 07:39 AM
Don't get me wrong... I support the sentiment of what the top 10 were trying to do but not the method. The whole "not buying gold for the first 24 hours but wait... when does the 24 hour start... does it start when battle starts or the first 24 hours of the day of battle" was a joke

The intent of not buying gold was to show gree that the sale of gold goes down the first day as a protest against constant battles... but if the goal now changes to some communistic "solidarity" thing this whole protest was a waste of time.

You want to do something serious... get the attention of the Japanese division (main headquarters). If the top 10 wants to play hardball... I am with you... but not patty cake.

ImTheBaroness
05-17-2013, 07:47 AM
I'm off to buy 14 vaults while they are still on sale! Got to get that bonus baby!

captiva
05-17-2013, 07:50 AM
Time to buy 100 vaults for no.1

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 07:55 AM
125, they're on sale.

Spartacus18888
05-17-2013, 07:58 AM
And so the madness continues...call me a fortune teller - -!

TRAZ
05-17-2013, 08:12 AM
Don't get me wrong... I support the sentiment of what the top 10 were trying to do but not the method. The whole "not buying gold for the first 24 hours but wait... when does the 24 hour start... does it start when battle starts or the first 24 hours of the day of battle" was a joke

The intent of not buying gold was to show gree that the sale of gold goes down the first day as a protest against constant battles... but if the goal now changes to some communistic "solidarity" thing this whole protest was a waste of time.

You want to do something serious... get the attention of the Japanese division (main headquarters). If the top 10 wants to play hardball... I am with you... but not patty cake.

Patty Cake!!!! Love it

Ultimately, top 10 is all sitting on bonus gold that was paid out on the 8th. If a true change was desired, no gold for 40 days would send a message as that would also take them out of getting bonus gold for the following month.

Now top 100 with the same goal..hmmm...might have been interesting...

So, patty cake is pretty accurate. Fun to watch though.

MrTL
05-17-2013, 08:31 AM
Not around until tomorrow - something came up.

Enjoy the war.

ImTheBaroness
05-17-2013, 08:34 AM
Not around until tomorrow - something came up.

Enjoy the war.

I will now since I bought my sale gold!

lolmetimbers
05-17-2013, 09:42 AM
Lmfao shill much?

Look at your posts shamelessly promoting buying gold when your join date was yesterday

-I'm off to buy 14 vaults while they are still on sale! Got to get that bonus baby!
-I don't know about you, but I'm buying gold while its still on sale!
-I will now since I bought my sale gold!
-I'm just grateful that they have a sale. Otherwise I would have gotten less than I did. I'm ready to kick some b!

If you truly are a GREE employee or affiliate, it's just disgusting that they would employ such tactics. Your join date and posts scream it.

ImTheBaroness
05-17-2013, 09:46 AM
Lmfao shill much?

Look at your posts shamelessly promoting buying gold when your join date was yesterday

Because you have been here soooooo much longer than me!

lolmetimbers
05-17-2013, 09:49 AM
dodge more

It seems pretty blatant to me that you are here to dissuade the abstention and promote gold buying

MrTL
05-17-2013, 10:05 AM
Free hits only for me for the first 24 hours for me.

I will spend my money on gold there after as it is not my ambition to damage the game BUT I really hope that others stick to this and GREE take notice that there is a lot of unhappy customers.

The table won't lie so please be united.

mob
05-17-2013, 12:22 PM
Well, well, well....

Looks like Gree is rising to your challenge as it offers it's sale for the first 24 hours! God, how I would love to see the report on sales to the Top 10 teams and those who have said they will boycott!

Can only imagine how many of you have broken your promise!!! LOL ---- oh yeah, see part III of the story as noted below!

MrTL
05-17-2013, 12:33 PM
Well, well, well....

Looks like Gree is rising to your challenge as it offers it's sale for the first 24 hours! God, how I would love to see the report on sales to the Top 10 teams and those who have said they will boycott!

Can only imagine how many of you have broken your promise!!! LOL ---- oh yeah, see part III of the story as noted below!

We @ Silent Assassins are sticking to it - 110k IP

iteachem
05-17-2013, 01:18 PM
Indians first battle is 90k points

Second battle against SAS and both have less than 50k

MrTL
05-17-2013, 01:22 PM

Respect guys - it is a boring as hell battle but we are hopefully making a statement

kingofwale
05-17-2013, 01:34 PM
great job Indian.. class acts!!!

Bam Bam
05-17-2013, 06:46 PM

Awesome effort in your battle with FCS! I didn't know it was possible to score 300k points without gold. VERY IMPRESSIVE!!

Bam Bam
05-17-2013, 06:48 PM
Sorry, I don't want to fail to give credit where credit is due! It was actually 393,064 points. :-)

lordsagacity
05-17-2013, 06:57 PM
Awesome effort in your battle with FCS! I didn't know it was possible to score 300k points without gold. VERY IMPRESSIVE!!
The Indians is at 50th with a total of 624k points. It's understandable they use gold only against you.

Bam Bam
05-17-2013, 07:05 PM
The Indians is at 50th with a total of 624k points. It's understandable they use gold only against you.

Cool, thanks for the clarification. I'll be honest, I don't really know anything about the no gold boycott or the exceptions that they agreed to.

iteachem
05-17-2013, 07:09 PM
Cool, thanks for the clarification. I'll be honest, I don't really know anything about the no gold boycott or the exceptions that they agreed to.

So Apple Mac guy, Jobadass, and cold commander didn't keep you guys informed of the chat?

McMurphy
05-17-2013, 07:21 PM

You gotta buy spreads...no more deals coming anytime soon

Bam Bam
05-17-2013, 07:29 PM
So Apple Mac guy, Jobadass, and cold commander didn't keep you guys informed of the chat?

That's not what I said teach. I only said that I didn't know the minor details, such as when the team's who signed on were allowed to spend gold during the 24 hour boycott.

iteachem
05-17-2013, 07:42 PM
That's not what I said teach. I only said that I didn't know the minor details, such as when the team's who signed on were allowed to spend gold during the 24 hour boycott.

We signed on as completely no gold first 24 hours. Not backing away from that pledge but will admit its hard to get 60 people to resist temptation. No excuses for that...my mistake

Separate question.. Did I misunderstand your folks intention to put up a 4 million lead and hold? I knew you folks didn't trust us so thought the four million buffer was agreed on.

My misunderstanding if so

SAS Recruitment
05-17-2013, 07:55 PM
I agree it is hard, but I also find this fun, it shows how determined our syndicate is !
We've done great so far and it's nice to see where we stand if we were all free players ( with decent stats)
Top 100 isn't bad at all. This is strengthening our team.

It's a shame some groups that signed this treaty have broken their pact ( FC excluded). FC did agree to a 4 mil lead... They did loosely agree I might add so I guess we can't hold them fully responsible.
To me it seems like they are threatened by SAS. Otherwise they'd join this treaty as they have the most to gain from it. Gold bonuses are what FC is made of
Tomorrow at some point you will see the leaderboard change.... Watch out cc the assassins are coming!

Conservatively I might add :)

Bam Bam
05-17-2013, 07:56 PM
We signed on as completely no gold first 24 hours. Not backing away from that pledge but will admit its hard to get 60 people to resist temptation. No excuses for that...

Separate question.. Did I misunderstand your folks intention to put up a 4 million lead and hold? I knew you folks didn't trust us so thought the four million buffer was agreed on.

My misunderstanding if so

I've always liked you and was just trying to give you a hard time and completely understand how a little gold might be spent. I'm really not trying to make a big deal about any of this. You were given bad information if you were told a 4 million point lead. I'll be happy to email you screenshots of what we said we would do. We said that we would get to a comfortable lead and have the other teams that number, which we have honored. 4 million can be erased I'm 2 hours if another strong team gets 2 good matchup and we got 2 bad ones. Everyone can wonder why we don't trust some of the other teams, and they can keep wondering. Their is enough history, past and present, that it's enough reason for us to not trust some of the others involved. I hope that your goals are met and I'm interested to see what the top 10 point totals are once the handcuffs are taken off.

iteachem
05-17-2013, 08:12 PM
I've always liked you and was just trying to give you a hard time and completely understand how a little gold might be spent. I'm really not trying to make a big deal about any of this.

Cool glad thats settled as my intention of following up was to own up to our agreement and hopefully end some of this trolling between our groups that happens on here.

Sandukan
05-17-2013, 08:29 PM
A kumbaya moment. FC and Indian together.
What should we call it?
FCIN?

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 09:53 PM
I have to say Indians, you have earned more respect than you can imagine....I wish I could say the same for fight club.

Viola.
05-17-2013, 09:58 PM
I have to say Indians, you have earned more respect than you can imagine....I wish I could say the same for fight club.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Best. Joke. Ever.

Lawyer
05-17-2013, 11:14 PM
Viola.. You may laugh, comment, jest, ridicule as much as you like ....

As I have said before, at least we now can see who is willing to try to effectuate positive change and those that are here to stoke their egos and ultimately suckle off the nipple of Gree.

In other words, fight club do your master's bidding.... We understand.

dudeman
05-17-2013, 11:50 PM

http://pragmaticobotsunite.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/antoine_dodson_you_are_so_dumb-142454.gif

groovdog
05-18-2013, 12:11 AM
Wow assumed they would throw up another sale. Guess they are sending the top guys a message. Now to see how you respond.

I for one was going to buy some on any new sale (only because I didnt get a chance to get cards prior to the end). Not sure now. Gonna see if they throw up another sale this weekend. If not, I will spend last months bonus over time (got buildings to buy as LLP) and call it a day on spending in this game.

Viola.
05-18-2013, 12:25 AM
Viola.. You may laugh, comment, jest, ridicule as much as you like ....

As I have said before, at least we now can see who is willing to try to effectuate positive change and those that are here to stoke their egos and ultimately suckle off the nipple of Gree.

In other words, fight club do your master's bidding.... We understand.

Yes, you make perfect sense. Boycotting purchasing gold for 24 hours will, I'm sure, make them listen to you. Could you also boycott Starbucks for charging 45 cents per shot for each latte? Or for that matter, could you please boycott my bank for charging a $6.95 monthly processing fee? You'll be my hero. (True story.)

groovdog
05-18-2013, 12:43 AM
Yes, you make perfect sense. Boycotting purchasing gold for 24 hours will, I'm sure, make them listen to you. Could you also boycott Starbucks for charging 45 cents per shot for each latte? Or for that matter, could you please boycott my bank for charging a $6.95 monthly processing fee? You'll be my hero. (True story.)If you are paying $6.95 monthly u need a new bank. Direct deposit your check, have a min balance, or just go to a credit union.....

Ak Killah
05-18-2013, 01:03 AM
It's been great to see the commitment of the top 10 minus FC. Although its a short protest the message sent will still be strong. I'm interested to see when the next battle will take place and if Gree will listen to their customers.

groovdog
05-18-2013, 02:01 AM
It's been great to see the commitment of the top 10 minus FC. Although its a short protest the message sent will still be strong. I'm interested to see when the next battle will take place and if Gree will listen to their customers.Interested to see if they offer another sale or have just written this one off. If I was a top syn and this is how they responded I wouldnt buy the rest of the weekend unless they throw up a sale. Buying 2 more vaults if there is sale, probably not buying ever again if there is not. Not a big fan of being told to F off.

Carmine74
05-18-2013, 06:47 AM
I agree groov. If they don't put up another sale, not buying any.

SpongeBob
05-18-2013, 08:43 AM
Itīs just a game and we all have been played really good. Gree, I applaud you.... You created this amazing game, really it was Funzio but whatever...., you do know how to trigger people, you are magicians at what you do (and Iīm not talking about making an app that works smooth and without any bugs, cheaters and you name it), you are truly a great company that looks after itīs customers http://www.messentools.com/images/emoticones/varios/www.MessenTools.com-Varios-big-184.gif (http://www.messentools.com/en/msn-emoticon-details-and-download/id/696/)

newtonpa
05-18-2013, 08:57 AM
Interested to see if they offer another sale or have just written this one off. If I was a top syn and this is how they responded I wouldnt buy the rest of the weekend unless they throw up a sale. Buying 2 more vaults if there is sale, probably not buying ever again if there is not. Not a big fan of being told to F off.
Well put generally when you have upset customers you don't make things worse.

Senator McCarthy
05-18-2013, 09:37 AM
If they schedule another battle next week... I would be impressed with GREE. They would really know how to put down a rebellion. LOL

Lawyer
05-18-2013, 09:40 AM
Likely the battle will be holiday coming this month.

groovdog
05-18-2013, 01:00 PM
Likely the battle will be holiday coming this month.KA is already scheduled then and there is likely going to be an abstention there as well. My guild (#12) is likely going to take a break and enjoy our holiday to its fullest.