PDA

View Full Version : New Legendary??

Ryuugan
05-16-2013, 09:59 AM
In DPC it shows a Black Kaleidescopic Raiment... new and better stats?

KingPoop
05-16-2013, 10:02 AM
It looks pretty cool though.

Keymoe
05-16-2013, 10:02 AM
Looks pretty weird. I like it, anyway to get stats?

Ryuugan
05-16-2013, 01:15 PM
looks like im right :P new legendary

KingPoop
05-16-2013, 01:24 PM
Did you get it yet?

Vigorous
05-16-2013, 03:03 PM
New legendary, it says its the most powerful.. So I wonder how powerful it is. 3000? Aegis is like 2700 lol

Chris_$
05-16-2013, 03:51 PM
I hope it's not that strong would wreck everything then

Mike Stanley
05-16-2013, 03:53 PM
I dont know whether to open DPC because i can only open it once and if i dont get then im out of gems and a legendary

Eunuchorn
05-16-2013, 04:27 PM
Ugh I want & I didn't get :( gem sale in a day or two ill wait (my guess is 20% bonus gems) wouldn't want to save us $20 when they can get that many more DP chests out of it

Eunuchorn
05-16-2013, 04:28 PM
I hope it's not that strong would wreck everything then

Oh it will.

It will.

quantumace
05-16-2013, 05:50 PM
3x chance when you open 11.

If I am only going to take one crack at the dpc in the next month or so, you think now is a decent time?

deathexe
05-16-2013, 05:51 PM
3X doesn't really affect the outcome much, so actually anytime is fine

Ryuugan
05-16-2013, 09:19 PM
3x means nothing..... if u calculate to get the legendary armor is like 0.1% so x3 its like 0.3%.... its only a sample not an exact dropchance...

truline
05-16-2013, 09:50 PM
Re-color already Gree... way too early for that

Eunuchorn
05-17-2013, 12:06 AM
Hah recolor or not it's smexy & I want it

600RR
05-17-2013, 01:12 AM
I want! Just gonna wait for a gem sale!

Slevinn
05-17-2013, 01:37 AM
Euneuchorn, is there a specific day in the month for the gemsale or just a guess?

Edward fan
05-17-2013, 02:27 AM
Well so basically I haves saved change from my lunch money and now I have just enough to buy 200 gems ... Do u guys think I should buy the gems and spend it on the dpc in hope of getting the black kaleidescopic ::

Note: if I get it I will be soooo happy
Note: if I don't I will be super devastated and will probs quit :/

Slevinn
05-17-2013, 02:33 AM
Well so basically I haves saved change from my lunch money and now I have just enough to buy 200 gems ... Do u guys think I should buy the gems and spend it on the dpc in hope of getting the black kaleidescopic ::

Don't get you hopes up. Some people spend a fortune and don't get it. On the other hand you might be very lucky.

deathexe
05-17-2013, 02:35 AM

Probably not a good idea to spend all your gems on chests if you're not even fully developed in terms of castle development. Gems can be better spent.

Edward fan
05-17-2013, 02:42 AM
okay, would having all castle expansions and 4 armouries all upgraded to max with eleven training fields 2nd stage (don't want 3rd as that would cost 400 gems) is this good enough , and fyi i have always wanted a kaleidoscopic from the very beginning

deathexe
05-17-2013, 02:48 AM
okay, would having all castle expansions and 4 armouries all upgraded to max with eleven training fields 2nd stage (don't want 3rd as that would cost 400 gems) is this good enough , and fyi i have always wanted a kaleidoscopic from the very beginning

If you think that's enough then it's enough I guess. The chance of you getting it is really small, you'd have to be lucky as hell. Furthermore you don't even know the stats of the armor yet, so for all you know, you could be getting something subpar.

Edward fan
05-17-2013, 02:56 AM
so what are the odds of me getting at least one good armour e.g. sky + wicked + storm sorcerer + or black frost, flame hunter, aegis , kaleidoscopic ....

deathexe
05-17-2013, 03:11 AM
so what are the odds of me getting at least one good armour e.g. sky + wicked + storm sorcerer + or black frost, flame hunter, aegis , kaleidoscopic ....

Not high, unless you have countless of gems at your disposal or you're very very lucky. I would say aiming for + versions of boss armors or at least + versions of 70 armors like swamp shaman and dark prince would be more practical. Opening of chests for nemesis armors would be a better idea too.

Leosimas
05-17-2013, 03:38 AM
Not high, unless you have countless of gems at your disposal or you're very very lucky. I would say aiming for + versions of boss armors or at least + versions of 70 armors like swamp shaman and dark prince would be more practical. Opening of chests for nemesis armors would be a better idea too.

I think the system is something more like this.
1 star - 75% chance
2 stars - 15% chance
3 stars - 7% chance
4 stars - 3% chance (Now you can count for the number of legendaries available and their plus version, and you can find your great chance of getting something good.)

So, 1,5% to get a leg+, urgh! Better go to Vegas!

Sorry guys, the DPC are the way to take the money of your wallets.

deathexe
05-17-2013, 03:59 AM
I think the system is something more like this.
1 star - 75% chance
2 stars - 15% chance
3 stars - 7% chance
4 stars - 3% chance (Now you can count for the number of legendaries available and their plus version, and you can find your great chance of getting something good.)

So, 1,5% to get a leg+, urgh! Better go to Vegas!

Sorry guys, the DPC are the way to take the money of your wallets.

Not exactly, for all you know, the chances of getting good armors could be 1% and when new armors are added, the chances of getting the good armors are reduced to keep it at 1%

Edward fan
05-17-2013, 05:32 AM
Got **** . Damn

deathexe
05-17-2013, 05:35 AM
Got **** . Damn

So I assume you decided to open the chests?

Leosimas
05-17-2013, 06:54 AM
Not exactly, for all you know, the chances of getting good armors could be 1% and when new armors are added, the chances of getting the good armors are reduced to keep it at 1%

Gree (funzio) games ... Has chests, crates, etc... They use a rarity system and the top "armors" are grouped in a 1-3%.
If you are lucky to be in this row. Now, they will make the prize choice ramdom with at least 30 armors. God bless you all.

deathexe
05-17-2013, 07:00 AM
Gree (funzio) games ... Has chests, crates, etc... They use a rarity system and the top "armors" are grouped in a 1-3%.
If you are lucky to be in this row. Now, they will make the prize choice ramdom with at least 30 armors. God bless you all.

I still have trouble understanding where you're coming from though. I have a brief impression of what you mean though.

Leosimas
05-17-2013, 08:05 AM
I still have trouble understanding where you're coming from though. I have a brief impression of what you mean though.
Gree didn't show us the real odds because it's a Jap Company. Not ruled by American laws.
BUT, in MQ they showed as boss rewards and also you can ser this in CC. They group one set of equipment as componentes, uncommon, rare, and so on.
The best group are always less than 5%.
After you have passed the first rarity lottery, only then, they'll lottery your desired armor. Your chances could be less than 0,1 to get the desired armor.

A decent statement from Gree would a 1% guarantee for any armor.
But again, it's a Jap Corp. The DPC will ruin this game.
I thought this game was nice, because it was democratic.
With hard work you could have the good armors.

Ryuugan
05-17-2013, 08:54 AM
i got one... 5 keys and 600 gems.... also got 2 nemesis... got lucky this time didnt need to spend 5k gems like on aegis

deathexe
05-17-2013, 09:04 AM
i got one... 5 keys and 600 gems.... also got 2 nemesis... got lucky this time didnt need to spend 5k gems like on aegis

How are the stats? Congratulation on your luck man :)

Ryuugan
05-17-2013, 09:21 AM
1k+ atk and 900+ defense and thx

deathexe
05-17-2013, 09:27 AM
1k+ atk and 900+ defense and thx

Woahh haha that sounds like a pretty solid armor. Now you'll probably have an armor to use in all boss events now haha.

Aradan
05-17-2013, 10:22 AM
Bleh I want this armor, but I use my Android more then my iPhone and this armor ain't on Android. Don't think any of the new weekly armors since aegis are implemented in thé android version, only new ones we get are from weekly boss. Wish they would update android version too have these armies.

Eunuchorn
05-17-2013, 10:34 AM
Man I want one too :( I spent around 4k if not more & never got aegis.
I spent 2600 on this & they were by far my worst DPCs to date

Slevinn
05-17-2013, 10:39 AM
http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r707/Slevvy/th_BlackKaleido_zps55ac4e76.png

Probably stats of a normal maxed version from my buddy BlackOut

not sure though

Thatzme
05-17-2013, 11:58 AM
http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r707/Slevvy/th_BlackKaleido_zps55ac4e76.png

Probably stats of a normal maxed version from my buddy BlackOut

not sure though

This armour needs a nerf. I was hoping to get gl with dpc, used 1600 gems sigh.

Got normal blackfrost though. Now comparing stats with starsong+. Blackfrost looks way cooler but is less defensive but more balanced. To get starsong means lvling normal one to 35, wasting 400k in all to make both versions, stats are slightly better.

What to do? I'm kind of leaning towards just lvling the blackfrost. Any advice?

Aradan
05-17-2013, 12:33 PM
Shesh eunuch, what on earth you do to have that kind of cash laying around?

Ryuugan
05-17-2013, 01:35 PM
Man I want one too :( I spent around 4k if not more & never got aegis.
I spent 2600 on this & they were by far my worst DPCs to date

i kinda notice if u wait for a while u get good things from dpc, maybe only my imagination

Balthasar
05-17-2013, 02:02 PM
Just seen one in pvp it kicked my assss think is name was blackout

Varza
05-17-2013, 02:05 PM
Yes, that would be Slevinn's buddy ;)

Chris_$
05-17-2013, 04:20 PM
Yea he just added me he is beast he has wicked aegis and black kale he whipped me up

Balthasar
05-17-2013, 05:29 PM
Just seen that he changed his name I have him on my friend list lol
I would love to get one but just don't have the gems for it

Edward fan
05-17-2013, 05:56 PM
Blackout it ryyugan guys... LOL

suparna
05-17-2013, 06:01 PM
ya you guys are very unobservant. How can you miss that Y:X record? Y = your record under 3 and X = Ryuugan's record over 10

zhy
05-17-2013, 08:26 PM
yes blackout/ryuugan/sky, u can recognize him from the wicked wraith, the flamehunter, aegis or black kaleydoscopic :P

Lcharlie
05-17-2013, 08:54 PM
He is either the luckiest guy on earth or has a lot of dispensable cash. I have opened close to 100 chest now all from free gems and keys and I have not even gotten anything more than a two star outside of a shaman. They are making too many powerful armors unattainable by the average layer. By the time We finally get one there will be a another round of even more powerful armors laying around.

Ryuugan
05-17-2013, 09:26 PM
yes blackout/ryuugan/sky, u can recognize him from the wicked wraith, the flamehunter, aegis or black kaleydoscopic :P

my name is always Ryuugan.... did someone hacked my account or what..... since last weekend when i go to leaderboard my rank often on top 10.... and i didnt even did much yet... this arena i only have 2k points... it says im rank 2... or boss it says my name is Black0ut even i did not changed my name. and i thought i was imagining things...

Ryuugan
05-17-2013, 09:53 PM
He is either the luckiest guy on earth or has a lot of dispensable cash. I have opened close to 100 chest now all from free gems and keys and I have not even gotten anything more than a two star outside of a shaman. They are making too many powerful armors unattainable by the average layer. By the time We finally get one there will be a another round of even more powerful armors laying around. thats how they earn money

Slevinn
05-18-2013, 12:48 AM
Ryuugan I guess your name did change to blackout. You still have me in your friendlist right?

Balthasar
05-18-2013, 02:22 AM
my name is always Ryuugan.... did someone hacked my account or what..... since last weekend when i go to leaderboard my rank often on top 10.... and i didnt even did much yet... this arena i only have 2k points... it says im rank 2... or boss it says my name is Black0ut even i did not changed my name. and i thought i was imagining things...

Well now your in 2nd place with 22k+

Ryuugan
05-18-2013, 03:07 AM
Ryuugan I guess your name did change to blackout. You still have me in your friendlist right?

i think so... u can check on ur friendlist

Balthasar
05-18-2013, 03:19 AM
i think so... u can check on ur friendlist

Just looked for you on my friend list and can't find you but did have you as a friend so I sent new request
but strang thing is I have blackout and I never invited him

Ryuugan
05-18-2013, 03:35 AM
then that means someone hacked my account and he just change name of my main knight, cause when i check boss leaderboard i see Black0ut.... not Ryuugan even i didnt change my name.

Ryuugan
05-18-2013, 03:37 AM
only a noob spend gems on start of the event... i only do on last minute ...so i can think if i would go for top or not. that way i can save gems. and i dun need to spend gems on boss cause i can easily pass boss lvl60

Chris_$
05-18-2013, 08:21 AM
my name is always Ryuugan.... did someone hacked my account or what..... since last weekend when i go to leaderboard my rank often on top 10.... and i didnt even did much yet... this arena i only have 2k points... it says im rank 2... or boss it says my name is Black0ut even i did not changed my name. and i thought i was imagining things... oh lame I thought you liked me and added me lol at least I am Good enough for your doppelgänger :)

Leosimas
05-18-2013, 11:01 AM
only a noob spend gems on start of the event... i only do on last minute ...so i can think if i would go for top or not. that way i can save gems. and i dun need to spend gems on boss cause i can easily pass boss lvl60
That's the way to go.
Cheers!
Survivor

Eunuchorn
05-19-2013, 12:24 AM
I predict next weeks boss will be fire/air. I then predict next Friday there will be a 3x chance legendary Air/Spirit

deathexe
05-19-2013, 12:38 AM
I predict next weeks boss will be fire/air. I then predict next Friday there will be a 3x chance legendary Air/Spirit

Tbh, I'm really hoping for a fire/air. I've been waiting for an air element armor for so long haha. Hope you're right then.

Ryuugan
05-19-2013, 03:01 AM

i predict next boss will be mono... and i think black kaleido is the last legendary for a while

Eunuchorn
05-19-2013, 12:56 PM
No way, there's still plenty of color combos we don't have. Our last fire/air was barbarian & that was forever ago

Vigorous
05-19-2013, 03:26 PM
Yeah they are not going to stop making legendaries lol they are gonna pump them out nonstop.

deathexe
05-19-2013, 03:30 PM
Yeah they are not going to stop making legendaries lol they are gonna pump them out nonstop.

Actually I would say that they would stop making new armors for awhile since all of the new armors are out already (we were told there would be 5 including torch flame and riverstone). The new armors would probably just be the boss armors for a period of time.

Eunuchorn
05-19-2013, 04:52 PM
You're not thinking like a developer. They had 6 programmed & timelined when it was announced. They've got at least 6 months of concepts in multiple stages of development

Vigorous
05-19-2013, 05:45 PM
You're not thinking like a developer. They had 6 programmed & timelined when it was announced. They've got at least 6 months of concepts in multiple stages of development

He said it for me lol if they was to stop making legends it would be profit lost and they simply won't have that, I work in business I know how it works.

Ominousz
05-20-2013, 03:53 PM
kaledoiscope and the black version one do element dmg advantage to all other armor types? and how about dmg against it?

deathexe
05-20-2013, 03:56 PM
kaledoiscope and the black version one do element dmg advantage to all other armor types? and how about dmg against it?

There is no extra damage against it. So other armors just deal normal damage against it

Ominousz
05-20-2013, 04:32 PM
woot that's way too overpowered :P
would like to lay my hands upon one :-)

Eunuchorn
05-20-2013, 07:40 PM
My 70/70 blackfrost was just 2-shot by this stupid armor

Thatzme
05-20-2013, 07:45 PM
My 70/70 blackfrost was just 2-shot by this stupid armor

Hehe, i hope it was not mine. I'm having a blast with it, it is really op. If someone got the plus version....

Aradan
05-20-2013, 09:32 PM
Is it only stupid because you couldn't get one? :p

Ominousz
05-20-2013, 10:10 PM
Is it only stupid because you couldn't get one? :p
its stupid coz it makes gem-buyers unbeatable by the average player, its an unfair advantage :P

Aradan
05-20-2013, 10:27 PM
i know, but eunuchorn is a gem-buyer and wasn't able to get it, that was more the point of my statement lol. Although didn't you get all of the other new legendaries? along with even more wicked wraiths?

Eunuchorn
05-20-2013, 10:31 PM
its stupid coz it makes gem-buyers unbeatable by the average player, its an unfair advantage :P

I disagree, gem buyers already had this advantage. This is luck of the draw. I got the following trying for this armor:
Battlesuit
Aegis
Blackfrost
2x:
Infernal, swamp, sky guard
1x:
Phoenix, & multiple of every + armor. Ill screeny it in a min

KingPoop got it on his 4th box, so even a minor spender can get this, & that's w/o the "3x chance"
2-shotting a max blackfrost? So basically anything that's not a + is useless now, I may as well enhance w/ my Aegis & hope for better next time. This armor either has a nerf coming soon or we are going to see future armors taken to a whole new level soon. & if that happens, ya, goodbye casuals :)

Aradan
05-20-2013, 11:00 PM
well they did say this is the most powerful armor. they really weren't kidding. I'm actually kinda glad that i play apple version casually and focus more on my android version now instead. The android version seems to have been put at the stage right before any of these armors were released and no one seems to have any huge advantage over others. There are 2 people that spend a large amount of gems on arena energy to win black medal, and its obvious they do since they are like level 30ish and are stupidly easy to kill, and i can't do anything but laugh because the arena rewards are terrible. Black medal this week gets a forgemaster and 3x hydra hunter armors, they the small amount of gold and fusion stones.

Ominousz
05-20-2013, 11:20 PM
yeah but there's a difference between getting a legendary armor with superior stats but a certain element weakness to getting a superior (best stats so far) and no weakness at all.. like what can u do against it except pray for misses? xD

basically no armor is good now, or am i missing something, im not on the high lvl end yet.. but it seems like that to me :\

deathexe
05-20-2013, 11:42 PM
Not exactly. It's not as if every gem spender has a black kaleidoscope armor now, and I doubt that'll be the case anytime soon. Many armors are still as useful as ever, like some boss armors. Also, from what I know, the black kaleidoscope armor doesn't have the best stats in game.

Raistmar
05-20-2013, 11:44 PM
It may not have the best stat in game but it dominates all element and has no weakness. That alone is enough for it to be OP. I think lowering its defense should fix the problem.

deathexe
05-20-2013, 11:54 PM
Haha yeah, that's probably make it more killable. I guess this black kaleidoscope armor is Gree's solution to the forum members who've been complaining about how the normal kaleidoscope armor wasn't good enough.

Ryuugan
05-21-2013, 03:41 AM
lol lowering the defense of black kaleido will be fatal... no one will spend gems to get it cause it can be kill easy if defense is lowered and that what gree dun want.

Aradan
05-21-2013, 06:18 AM
In every game there is almost always some kind of item or very small group of items that can't even be compared to by anything else , but they are also stupidly hard to get. I doubt there to even be 1 black kaleidoscope for every 15000-20000 players

Sir.
05-21-2013, 06:50 AM
I don't think GREE wants to stabilise it tbh. Seems obvious they wanted to have 1 very superior armor set that people would want to farm the DPC for, because it's so op. They failed to do so the first time, so made the new kaleidoscope which does do the job. If it turns out that this is a major advantage in pvp fights, people will eventually want the set bad enough to open a lot of chests for it. All that's left for GREE is to sit back and watch the money flow in.