captiva
05-16-2013, 06:30 AM
Where is the notice to gree thread?

AZZ.
05-16-2013, 06:33 AM
I believe it has been removed

bald zeemer
Probably deleted for violating forum rules. As the one before was, and as this one will be.

Please DO NOT:

Flame, troll, insult others, make purposefully inflammatory posts or otherwise be a nuisance to other players or the moderators. In this and all other matters, the moderators have final say over what constitutes appropriate posts.
Swear or use any obscenities (cutting out letters or replacing letters with symbols still counts as swearing)
Discuss locked threads or moderation actions.
Post any form of nudity or sexual content.
Post any form of racist or otherwise discriminatory content.
Reveal your or anyone else's personal information.
POST IN ALL CAPS
Discuss unreleased game content.
Engage in religious or political discussion, or promote political or legal actions or boycotts against any entity
Hijack threads or go off-topic
Spam
"Necro" old threads
Use gigantic images in your signature
Post content from or discuss non-GREE games
Post from multiple forum accounts
Discuss illegal activities
Discuss activities that violate our terms of service (this includes discussion of cheating, hacking, botting, etc.)
Advertise any product and/or service.
Discuss or post in-whole or in-part any private discussion with a staff member or support agent without permission.
Post links to anything that violates these guidelines.

Recruit
Tut Tut Tut - On a different note I wont be aroud tomorrow:cool:

captiva
05-16-2013, 06:36 AM
Hmm...I was reading 1/2 way, went for lunch, came back the thread disappear.

Dipstik
05-16-2013, 06:39 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/ibtl00183f.jpg

Carlos Norris
05-16-2013, 06:42 AM
Tut Tut Tut - On a different note I wont be aroud tomorrow:cool:

Gyno Appointment?

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 09:21 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/ibtl00183f.jpg

What he said.

Guinness
05-16-2013, 09:36 AM
Where is the notice to gree thread?

NOTICE TO GREE:
The top groups in this game, those who are paying more than 1/3 of the money into each war, have collaborated and decided to put our collective foot down. We are tired of being abused customers with poor customer service, tired of being pitted against one another for Gree to make exuberant profits without returning a worthwhile product. We demand a representative of Gree establish an open line of communication to resolve a number of major grievances. These include *but are not limited* to the following:

1. One war a month max. The frequency of wars and the money required just to tread water against the other groups is unfair.
2. Better handling of cheaters, glitchers, and hackers. We have proof that you have continually allowed proven hackers back into the game because they spend gold, while allowing their hacked inventory to remain. This is unacceptable to those who are paying to keep up.
3. Return the gold bonus to being vault oriented. With the amount of money being dumped into this game, the way the program was changed in the cover of darkness without alerting the members is unacceptable and raising the requirements for bonuses only robs players of more money than they are already dumping into the game.

All of these will help the product remain profitable and sustainable over a long period of time.

As a show of our ability to work together and take back the game as paying customers, we will be participating in a 24 hour gold ban for the upcoming Chinatown Throwdown and will coordinate our gold efforts for the remainder of the war to reduce costs. This will be our first measure with more to follow if our demands are not addressed.

We offer any other groups who wish to participate in this petition to sign below and signify your participation by not participating in the buying of or using of gold for the first 24 hours of the upcoming war.

Signed
-COLD Karma Mafia, Famous When Dead, HellCalls Group, Henchman's True Calling, Infamous Syndicate, Indian Nation, Silent Assassins, Sunnyvale, The Buckwheat Connection

Note: FC is a signatory to this petition, was instrumental in its formulation, and supports its cause. They have elected to hold the fort at the number one spot and will be limiting gold expenditures over the first 24 hours to only the required amount to m

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 09:37 AM
http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t653/doublebarrelmob/2379cec35b3313222a3c597c83b89faf_zps37a02cea.jpg

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 09:41 AM
Guinness, didn't your thread just disappear? Can't take a hint? I'm sure posting the same message in a different thread will fool the moderators.

#sarcasm

Guinness
05-16-2013, 09:44 AM
Probably deleted for violating forum rules. As the one before was, and as this one will be.

- does non participation equate to a boycott?

I do not agree that the below is calling for a boycott.

NOTICE TO GREE:
The top groups in this game, those who are paying more than 1/3 of the money into each war, have collaborated and decided to put our collective foot down. We are tired of being abused customers with poor customer service, tired of being pitted against one another for Gree to make exuberant profits without returning a worthwhile product. We demand a representative of Gree establish an open line of communication to resolve a number of major grievances. These include *but are not limited* to the following:

1. One war a month max. The frequency of wars and the money required just to tread water against the other groups is unfair.
2. Better handling of cheaters, glitchers, and hackers. We have proof that you have continually allowed proven hackers back into the game because they spend gold, while allowing their hacked inventory to remain. This is unacceptable to those who are paying to keep up.
3. Return the gold bonus to being vault oriented. With the amount of money being dumped into this game, the way the program was changed in the cover of darkness without alerting the members is unacceptable and raising the requirements for bonuses only robs players of more money than they are already dumping into the game.

All of these will help the product remain profitable and sustainable over a long period of time.

As a show of our ability to work together and take back the game as paying customers, we will be participating in a 24 hour gold ban for the upcoming Chinatown Throwdown and will coordinate our gold efforts for the remainder of the war to reduce costs. This will be our first measure with more to follow if our demands are not addressed.

We offer any other groups who wish to participate in this petition to sign below and signify your participation by not participating in the buying of or using of gold for the first 24 hours of the upcoming war.

Signed
-COLD Karma Mafia, Famous When Dead, HellCalls Group, Henchman's True Calling, Infamous Syndicate, Indian Nation, Silent Assassins, Sunnyvale, The Buckwheat Connection

Note: FC is a signatory to this petition, was instrumental in its formulation, and supports its cause. They have elected to hold the fort at the number one spot and will be limiting gold expenditures over the first 24 hours to only the required amount to m

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 09:46 AM
Offering a petition to sign to show participation in a "gold ban" can be construed as a "suggestive boycott".

panty sniffer
05-16-2013, 09:52 AM
World English Dictionary

boycott (ˈbɔɪkɒt) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]

— vb
1. ( tr ) to refuse to have dealings with (a person, organization, etc) or refuse to buy (a product) as a protest or means of coercion: to boycott foreign produce

Guinness
05-16-2013, 09:54 AM
Offering a petition to sign to show participation in a "gold ban" can be construed as a "suggestive boycott".

Boycott: to engage in a concerted refusal to have dealings with (as a person, store, or organization) usually to express disapproval or to force acceptance of certain conditions

I think you will find this is an attempt to open dialogue with GREE

Please do not reply we know you are a troll

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 10:03 AM
Boycott: to engage in a concerted refusal to have dealings with (as a person, store, or organization) usually to express disapproval or to force acceptance of certain conditions

I think you will find this is an attempt to open dialogue with GREE

Please do not reply we know you are a troll

1) your definition states that a boycott is to express disapproval or "force acceptance of certain conditions".
Is this not what you are doing? Do you not want to force them to comply with your demands?
Read it again champ, you just proved MY point.

2) if you want to open dialogue, send an email.

3) anyone who does not agree with you is automatically labeled a troll.

4) why don't you take your own advice and stop posting, you are only making yourself look silly.

5) I win!

http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t653/doublebarrelmob/79e9d1344e6e4b3ff4c14c8fdfe63c6c_zps513036ed.jpg

Butt Futter
05-16-2013, 10:14 AM
How much does Gree pay you double?

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 10:16 AM

It's called punctuation. Use it.

SAS Recruitment
05-16-2013, 10:30 AM
Zeemer why don't you answer my pm?

I take it back^^^ pm was full. Empty now :D

Butt Futter
05-16-2013, 10:34 AM
It's called punctuation, use it.

Here, let me edit that for you.

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 10:39 AM
Here, let me edit that for you.

My initial post was correct. It's called punctuation. (stop) Use it. (stop)

Maybe try editing your own ramblings.

It seems they will let any dingle with gold to spend in the Indians now.

SAS Recruitment
05-16-2013, 10:42 AM
Seems DBM is very active during GREE operating hours

#smugsmugsmug
Smugglin smugglin

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 10:45 AM
Seems DBM is very active during GREE operating hours

#smugsmugsmug
Smugglin smugglin

Seems that way, doesn't it?

Are you now stealing HTC's #smug?

SAS Recruitment
05-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Borrowing my friend, I don't steal.
Unless it's from your hood of course :D

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 10:51 AM
Borrowing my friend, I don't steal.
Unless it's from your hood of course :D

Why not come up with your own? Something like "#boohoo" would be fitting.

Butt Futter
05-16-2013, 10:52 AM
My initial post was correct. It's called punctuation. (stop) Use it. (stop)

Maybe try editing your own ramblings.

It seems they will let any dingle with gold to spend in the Indians now.

There isn't anything wrong with my post and my last post. Try not being a stuck up prick sometimes.

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 10:56 AM
There isn't anything wrong with my post and my last post. Try not being a stuck up prick sometimes.

There absolutely was a punctuation error in your first statement. You neglected to add a comma which made your question unintelligible.

panty sniffer
05-16-2013, 11:10 AM
"let's eat, grandma." VS "let's eat grandma".

Read that on here yesterday, lolled!

Butt Futter
05-16-2013, 11:12 AM
There absolutely was a punctuation error in your first statement. You neglected to add a comma which made your question unintelligible.

I'm gald you don't teach because you're not very intelligent. No comma is need in the following statement.

If you're referring to me not posting only a fraction of your name, then stop it. You're making yourself look stupid. Stupid grammar nazis.

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 11:18 AM
I'm gald you don't teach because you're not very intelligent. No comma is need in the following statement.

If you're referring to me not posting only a fraction of your name, then stop it. You're making yourself look stupid. Stupid grammar nazis.

Sure thing champ! Anyone who reads your posts knows you are not the sharpest tool in the shed, but a tool nonetheless.

If you are the new voice of the Indians, then I am afraid the "rise and fall" thread may be true.

Dipstik
05-16-2013, 11:21 AM

Fail.

#grammarsmug

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 11:30 AM
Nice try.
http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t653/doublebarrelmob/1b6bde5c2aa84ab40d2f59a2d69a5057_zps7e7e15a5.jpg
#epicfail

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 11:44 AM
Sexkitteh, how have you been? It's been a long time.

Ramshutu
05-16-2013, 11:45 AM
I have had difficulty trying to figure dbm out. At first I thought he maybe a GREE plant. Then a much maligned, yet misunderstood troublemaker.

Now I just think he's the type of guy that likes the way his voice sounds when it echos in his lower colon

Dipstik
05-16-2013, 11:50 AM
*munches popcorn*

*missed kitteh too*

TheRealPayam
05-16-2013, 11:54 AM
Listen...Sexkitteh/DoubleBarrelMob/BaronAss/Jokim/Santa

I'm not trying to call you out. My post was serious and I'm trying to do good for this community.

Please troll elsewhere.

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 11:55 AM
Listen...Sexkitteh/DoubleBarrelMob/BaronAss/Jokim/Sanata

I'm not trying to call you out. My post was serious and I'm trying to do good for this community.

Please troll elsewhere.
Wait, I have a picture you might like. I'm trashy and I know it.
Let me post a pic of myself.