PDA

View Full Version : Can you make this game more similar to diablo

howareyouboy
05-15-2013, 05:32 PM
In diablo, you can use the loots, such as stones, safiers, crystals to decorate the weapons and armors, so that the weapons and armors become with some certain additional ability.

I really hope this game do the similar thing, not just provide some loots that are useless.

Also, I think it is better to let each hero to carry on not only weapons and armors, but also something else, such as rings or caps to further improve our strength.

Sexy Calindra
05-15-2013, 05:37 PM
It would be good to be able to customize more the heros. This would bring the game to another level!

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 05:48 PM
I like diablo too,I enjoy diablo 2 and have bought diablo 3 in first time just for collection:)

BADMARKX
05-15-2013, 05:49 PM
It would be good to be able to customize more the heros. This would bring the game to another level!
If it makes more characters look like your profile pic, make mine marvel!

howareyouboy
05-15-2013, 05:57 PM
I really dont like to see every body uses a weapon as mine. If you can set some hidden task that would be wonderful for me, because that can be more challenging. The present quests are too simplem, and some time naive. Everybody with gems can easily finish it, no matter how stupid the play is. I want to have something for players with high IQ, such as me.

howareyouboy
05-15-2013, 06:03 PM
also, can you make the boss events with more fun? for example, we can control ourself to fight with the boss, similar to the battle games.

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 06:13 PM
Maybe there should be potions for sell to increase our health and energy!

glitters
05-15-2013, 06:24 PM
Why not just play Diablo? lol

howareyouboy
05-15-2013, 06:25 PM
Why not just play Diablo? lol

Because you can not play that on your iphone, right?

glitters
05-15-2013, 06:35 PM
Well there's another game similar to Diablo you can play on iPhone. It's called Dungeon Hunters. It has a series going all the way up to 4.

There are other similar games too on iOS. You just have to be a little adventurous.

howareyouboy
05-15-2013, 06:39 PM
Well there's another game similar to Diablo you can play on iPhone. It's called Dungeon Hunters. It has a series going all the way up to 4.

There are other similar games too on iOS. You just have to be a little adventurous.

does that one have guild wars?

glitters
05-15-2013, 06:41 PM
I don't play it. But supposedly it does. Why not try it. It's freemium just like this game.

howareyouboy
05-15-2013, 06:52 PM
I don't play it. But supposedly it does. Why not try it. It's freemium just like this game.

you dont play, but suggest me to play? weird.

glitters
05-15-2013, 07:33 PM
Why would that be odd?

I don't play it. But I didn't say I never played it.

Alleran
05-15-2013, 08:04 PM
"I really dont like to see every body uses a weapon as mine. If you can set some hidden task that would be wonderful for me, because that can be more challenging. The present quests are too simplem, and some time naive. Everybody with gems can easily finish it, no matter how stupid the play is. I want to have something for players with high IQ, such as me."

High IQ indeed. Your mastery over the English language is flawless.

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 08:22 PM
I think English is your mother language,so all you can speak flawlessly.

howareyouboy
05-15-2013, 09:21 PM
The question here is that how many US guys can speak any language out of English?

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 09:34 PM
Lol, It is world game, I see many people from Asain,Russia,Arab,France maybe some from Africa

Sexy Calindra
05-16-2013, 04:39 AM
If it makes more characters look like your profile pic, make mine marvel!

Hummm, i would love to use my picture in the game.... Loll

Namine33
05-16-2013, 05:25 AM
you dont play, but suggest me to play? weird.
Does one have to play a game to suggest it? you are the one looking for changes, which the game he suggested might have for you. He may not play it or enjoy it, but it does not mean that it wouldnt suit you.
I dont play First Person Shooters, but if someone was looking for one, I'd suggest one.
Just saying....

MaximumFun
05-16-2013, 05:50 AM
I really dont like to see every body uses a weapon as mine. If you can set some hidden task that would be wonderful for me, because that can be more challenging. The present quests are too simplem, and some time naive. Everybody with gems can easily finish it, no matter how stupid the play is. I want to have something for players with high IQ, such as me.

A high IQ and just oozing modesty and humility. You're the total package, champ.

IN3RTI@
05-16-2013, 06:13 AM
Dude... You are in wrong game if you've come here looking for blizzard like entertainment.
This game is simply a gambling app full of 2D pixels. The problem is, you pay money for... well, ****!
And that's all you get in return. Oh, we'll, you do get 2D pixels to make you stronger but you'll need to spend more money to get more 2D pixel to get stronger to spend more money to get more 2D pixels... What's happening here?

cacins
01-18-2014, 01:06 AM
I like play Diablo (http://www.wowgold2k.com/) too. Happy to meet so many Diablo player here!
Though some times I did fed uo with it, I would go back to it soon.