PDA

View Full Version : Gold Problems

wa7sh
05-15-2013, 02:02 PM
I dont know if anyone has had this but, I had a few gold and i presed on earn gold to get myself a vip
status. I did for what was asked but nothing happened does this happen to any of you?

itsshooter
05-15-2013, 04:03 PM
U have to wait an hour and reload ur game and u should have requests

nytelock
05-15-2013, 05:25 PM
Nope. Should have not bought VIP in the first place though. Posting your code on the add mafia section will be better.

dudeman
05-15-2013, 05:46 PM
U have to wait an hour and reload ur game and u should have requests

Fail :p

Nope. Should have not bought VIP in the first place though. Posting your code on the add mafia section will be better.

Fail :p

I dont know if anyone has had this but, I had a few gold and i presed on earn gold to get myself a vip
status. I did for what was asked but nothing happened does this happen to any of you?

Yes, sometimes the tapjoy offers don't work, even if you followed all the instructions and completed the offer.

Also, some offers do not reward the gold immediately. Sometimes you have to wait... A few minutes, or a few hours, or maybe one day you will just log in and notice one extra gold but it will have been so long since you completed the offer that you can't even figure out where the gold came from.

wa7sh
05-16-2013, 08:27 AM
that sucks