PDA

View Full Version : Gold safety

KFH
05-15-2013, 12:45 PM
Why won't they put a second stage of security when your buying energy and health refills. I went to do a mission and didn't have enough energy, instead of exiting out, the game froze up and i had somehow bought more energy. This has happened to me many time and they do refund the gold after a ticket. My question is why not put the same sort of security on those refills that they use on scratchers.

Q Raider
05-15-2013, 01:01 PM
For precisely the same reason they put the instant purchase selections at the start of the specials area so you have to scroll past them every time. It generates a lot of revenue as I expect many may not even realize they made an error purchase and do not send in a ticket as a result.

Armand2REP
05-15-2013, 01:30 PM
That is why I spend all my gold after purchase. You are bound to buy something you don't want.

KFH
05-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the responses :)
It was only 20 gold so not much of a bother, i would be very upset if it was a couple thousand to finish a building faster.

Armand2REP
05-15-2013, 02:40 PM
That is why I can't buildup tapjoy gold. It will eventually be wasted upgrading a building or buying another scratch card.

jchow69
05-15-2013, 02:44 PM
I only have one gold, so not much of anything to work with. Better for Funzio to give out 100 gold to every1 like they used to.

Jhenry02
05-15-2013, 02:51 PM
Lol same with my 5 gold, can't even buy a pink bush

Tito89
05-15-2013, 04:19 PM
Had an issue with money, just wanted to see what an oil refinery would look like a good while back and I accidentally built it. It's overrated for an underrated building.

Armand2REP
05-18-2013, 09:27 PM
I still haven't had it added back to my account. GREE won't even address my ticket except bot mail.

vNastIER
05-18-2013, 09:39 PM
For precisely the same reason they put the instant purchase selections at the start of the specials area so you have to scroll past them every time. It generates a lot of revenue as I expect many may not even realize they made an error purchase and do not send in a ticket as a result.
im definitely a reoccurring victim of this scenario and it sucks

Armand2REP
05-18-2013, 10:21 PM
im definitely a reoccurring victim of this scenario and it sucks

This is the third time in a month. First was a scratch card I let go, i won a little unit so no biggy. The second was a building completion I didn't want and filed a ticket... no resolution and a bot survey to show them my discontent. Now it is a med pack I didn't want located a millimeter away from the attack button. If I don't get resolution soon, I am considering filing with the BBB.

Armand2REP
05-27-2013, 02:12 PM
GREE finally refunded my gold. Two weeks... haha

Chris_
05-27-2013, 03:10 PM
I would be happy with a confirmation option like on the
Money purchases. I've wasted a lot of gold on speeding up
land and buying energy. It would cut down on alot of tickets

Alpha dog
05-27-2013, 03:36 PM
yeah its a joke, why its not there baffles me. I spend gold by accident all the time... extra allies, timer resets on boxes, land that has a couple of hrs to go.

please gree add this feature to gold purchaces, the same pop up as selling a building or block a player comments would be fine.

KFH
05-27-2013, 04:27 PM
yeah its a joke, why its not there baffles me. I spend gold by accident all the time... extra allies, timer resets on boxes, land that has a couple of hrs to go.

please gree add this feature to gold purchases, the same pop up as selling a building or block a player comments would be fine.this would be great. Since i started this i have lost more gold due to these mess ups..

JimmyThePick
05-27-2013, 04:30 PM
Here's an idea - just what we need another poll. But I'll bet that 65% of gold buyers have been a victim of the accidental purchase. Either an accelerated vault, base expansion, upgrade, or the incredibly useful 17g extra ally. WOO-HOOO! ( Yes Monty, I'll take the goat behind door #3. Thank you very much!). Personally, this is my biggest pet-peevee in the game. They would get the money anyway, just add a confirmation page PLEASE!!!!!!!

a4194394
05-27-2013, 04:40 PM
it's obviously that gree earns a not small proportion of accidental income from accidental clicks. so why they need a 2nd confirm?

THQ
05-27-2013, 04:52 PM
Recently bought the full LE set by accident, sent a ticket a few days ago but no reply yet as usual, definitely working for gree

JimmyThePick
05-27-2013, 05:01 PM
it's obviously that gree earns a not small proportion of accidental income from accidental clicks. so why they need a 2nd confirm?

Why not? They have a confirmation when you try to sell a building. Yes it is a large revenue source. It is a trivial change, and it would build enormous goodwill with the customer base.

Armand2REP
05-27-2013, 09:37 PM
Here's an idea - just what we need another poll. But I'll bet that 65% of gold buyers have been a victim of the accidental purchase. Either an accelerated vault, base expansion, upgrade, or the incredibly useful 17g extra ally. WOO-HOOO! ( Yes Monty, I'll take the goat behind door #3. Thank you very much!). Personally, this is my biggest pet-peevee in the game. They would get the money anyway, just add a confirmation page PLEASE!!!!!!!

65%?? I am sure it is closer to 100%

BigBlueNationAWC
05-28-2013, 05:53 PM
I see your point. Yeah it sucks when this happens.