PDA

View Full Version : GREE - Do not kill the golden goose

Recruit
05-15-2013, 08:54 AM
GREE please listen - I come in peace

You have a great game that members love YES there are problems (hackers / ticket responses etc.) BUT people love the game and these problems can be resolved.

2 Wars in 2 weeks is an extremely short-sighted move by you. I strongly question your financial department for thinking this is a good idea.

There is no doubt that you will see a bump in your sales in the month of May but at what expense?

Your loyal members already feel disenfranchised – how is this move going to improve customer loyalty?

I am at a loss for words, it is as if your business plan does not extend beyond the summer (maybe that is it) because at this pace you will kill the golden goose

I beg you not to allow this to happen as very quickly people will begin to turn away & I fear I will be one of them as I love this game.

DoubleBarrelMob
05-15-2013, 08:58 AM
Ta-ta, Write when you get work.

Bala82
05-15-2013, 09:06 AM
it's not 2 war in 2 weeks unless you play both modern war and crime city .

Butt Futter
05-15-2013, 09:09 AM

What do you mean? CC had a war 2 weeks ago.

LW okie
05-15-2013, 09:16 AM
And both CC and Modern War battle this weekend. Sorry CC syndicate you lose.

sister morphine
05-15-2013, 09:24 AM
It's war every weekend if you play KA and MW also. Lots of people are dropping one game or another because of this short-sighted business plan.

BigD@wg
05-15-2013, 09:25 AM

The frequency of battle is the first problem. ^^^ this is a different issue but still a problem. I have turned down syndicate recruiters just this week because I will be battling with my faction in MW. I have a real life. I am not going to spend 3 days on my device trying to play 2 games. These events must be a minimum of 4 weeks apart and never implemented on the same weekend as one of the other games.

MattThomas08
05-15-2013, 09:26 AM
It's war every weekend if you play KA and MW also. Lots of people are dropping one game or another because of this short-sighted business plan.

I dropped MW and KA. Wars every two weeks will cause me to drop CC as well.

dudeman
05-15-2013, 09:28 AM
2 Wars in 2 weeks is an extremely short-sighted move by you. I strongly question your financial department for thinking this is a good idea.

They were probably thinking ahead this time. Remember back when syndicates were released, and then the first battle was pretty much just thrown at us? It might have been a last-minute attempt to boost the sales for that quarter. It probably didn't really work, considering they had to do a round of layoffs recently.

So this time they are thinking slightly further ahead than last minute. They'll get two wars in for May, and probably try to get in another two for June, to make an attempt at boosting the figures for Q2.

See, not short-sighted at all. Instead of thinking two weeks ahead (or 10 weeks behind, depending how you look at it), they are 6 weeks ahead/behind this time.

:p:cool:

sister morphine
05-15-2013, 09:28 AM
The frequency of battle is the first problem. ^^^ this is a different issue but still a problem. I have turned down syndicate recruiters just this week because I will be battling with my faction in MW. I have a real life. I am not going to spend 3 days on my device trying to play 2 games. These events must be a minimum of 4 weeks apart and never implemented on the same weekend as one of the other games.
Agree 100% - I say 6 weeks between wars in a game, so there is a weekend free between each war even for those who do all three games.

Bobar
05-15-2013, 09:33 AM
I dropped MW and KA. Wars every two weeks will cause me to drop CC as well.

I dropped CC

jkppkj
05-15-2013, 09:41 AM
I've seen these complaints on the MW forums too.

My question is, what would happen if you sat out a war or two? What if a top faction stopped spending ridiculous amounts of gold and had to deal with the indignity of not winning every event or placing near the top of every event? What if the game is more fun when events are going on for us moderate players who regularly ignore the game for days at a time regardless of event scheduling as we feel our real lives around virtual events in silly game?

I don't mean to be offensive with my question, and I understand that the biggest spenders should have the most say on how GREE does things. I guess I just don't understand why the incidence of an event compels people to participate in every single event or quit the game altogether.

kingofwale
05-15-2013, 10:02 AM
There are members in my syndicate already quit because of this. Keep it up gree and you will be the MySpace.

More importantly, this is pushing serious gold spender to moderately spender. And gold spender to casual player. You don't need a business degree (which I happen to have), to see that it is just down right stupid way to run a business

Dutchie
05-15-2013, 10:04 AM
No one is forcing anyone to participate in any of these events.
GREE will not increase the time between syndicate events as it brings in the biggest revenues out of all the events.
Complaining on here until your blue in the face will not change GREE's stance.

The CC syndicate that I am in has made the decision to play this event as a non-gold event. If more syndicates did the same, it might send a message to GREE but I still don't think it will work because in MW, the number of points has gone up with each event even with some factions sitting it out.

Do what YOU have to do and don't let anyone else tell you different.

Bala82
05-15-2013, 10:04 AM
Do Gree care ?

For every player that quit someone new start playing

MattThomas08
05-15-2013, 10:09 AM
Do Gree care ?

For every player that quit someone new start playing
A new player entering is not predicated on an old player leaving. Imagine if you could...have....both!!!! 😱😱😱

dougnichols
05-15-2013, 10:10 AM
Google Gree Layoffs

kingofwale
05-15-2013, 10:13 AM
No one is forcing anyone to participate in any of these events.
GREE will not increase the time between syndicate events as it brings in the biggest revenues out of all the events.
Complaining on here until your blue in the face will not change GREE's stance.

The CC syndicate that I am in has made the decision to play this event as a non-gold event. If more syndicates did the same, it might send a message to GREE but I still don't think it will work because in MW, the number of points has gone up with each event even with some factions sitting it out.

Do what YOU have to do and don't let anyone else tell you different.

Pretty silly way to run a business, wouldn't you day?? How soon will people say "this is just ridiculous " and give up on the whole thing

[CM]]forgetaboutit
05-15-2013, 10:15 AM
Camp,don't buy and don't syndicate war
Simple

DoubleBarrelMob
05-15-2013, 10:41 AM
Pretty silly way to run a business, wouldn't you day?? How soon will people say "this is just ridiculous " and give up on the whole thing

Never. They will complain that "this is ridiculous", then buy more gold.
It's happened before and will happen again. Deal with it and stop crying or man up and quit. Simple.

SAS Recruitment
05-15-2013, 10:46 AM
Never. They will complain that "this is ridiculous", then buy more gold.
It's happened before and will happen again. Deal with it and stop crying or man up and quit. Simple.

I love how negative you are.
Maybe you should just give up and stop posting?
Man up and don't post again :D
whats your in game name and what level are you?
If you do decide to post again answer that question ^^^

Recruit
05-15-2013, 10:47 AM
DoubleBarrel you are working your ass off today - your quarterly review must be coming up soon in GREE HQ!!

How is the weather today in San Fran?

DoubleBarrelMob
05-15-2013, 10:50 AM
I love how negative you are.
Maybe you should just give up and stop posting?
Man up and don't post again :D
whats your in game name and what level are you?
If you do decide to post again answer that question ^^^

My words sting you because you know I'm right.

Alex, level 212, and you are?

Answer that one?^^^

DoubleBarrelMob
05-15-2013, 10:51 AM
DoubleBarrel you are working your ass off today - your quarterly review must be coming up soon in GREE HQ!!

How is the weather today in San Fran?

Don't hate the player, hate the game. It seems you already do anyway.

Recruit
05-15-2013, 10:53 AM
Don't hate the player, hate the game. It seems you already do anyway.

I started the thread - I imagine you are too busy today to have read it with all of the firefighting you are doing for GREE on the forums.

If you a take a second to read it you will realise that I said I love the game but I am fearful for the games longevity with their policy

DoubleBarrelMob
05-15-2013, 10:57 AM
I started the thread - I imagine you are too busy today to have read it with all of the firefighting you are doing for GREE on the forums.

If you a take a second to read it you will realise that I said I love the game but I am fearful for the games longevity with their policy

Love it or leave it. The choice is yours. Either way, no one cares. Period.

DoubleBarrelMob
05-15-2013, 10:58 AM
Still waiting on that SAS recruitment guy to man up and post his ingame name and level.
Or are you just like your supposed "boycott", all talk?
#pathetic

SAS Recruitment
05-15-2013, 11:01 AM
level 191
470 k attack.... give me your name and myself or sas will find you and your pathetic stats

SAS Recruitment
05-15-2013, 11:02 AM
A guy with alex as his name says IM hiding ? hahahaha
In game name is Assassin

DoubleBarrelMob
05-15-2013, 11:03 AM
level 191
470 k attack.... give me your name and myself or sas will find you and your pathetic stats

I gave you mine.

Pathetic will be you when you buy more gold after crying on the forums.

SAS Recruitment
05-15-2013, 11:03 AM
Funny how we're trying to change cc for the better and this DBM guy (whoever he is, maybe a gree employee? )*snicker* is negative in every way possible. You think Gree won't react when their top players are spending half of what they normally do? Thats a HUGE cut. Any business that takes a 50% dive on ANY product has to do something about it. This is the first step of many... This war will be a 24 hour boycott, next will be a 48.... see the pattern? We don't want to hurt GREE if we don't have to. We are not trying to take them down, rather we are trying to better our game. All group leaders are in a chat talking. we already have further plans to make sure GREE understands we are serious. All in all its not for our benefit only, it is for the benefit of every player, free or not.
Once again DBM stop posting.

DoubleBarrelMob
05-15-2013, 11:07 AM
Funny how we're trying to change cc for the better and this DBM guy (whoever he is, maybe a gree employee? )*snicker* is negative in every way possible. You think Gree won't react when their top players are spending half of what they normally do? Thats a HUGE cut. Any business that takes a 50% dive on ANY product has to do something about it. This is the first step of many... This war will be a 24 hour boycott, next will be a 48.... see the pattern? We don't want to hurt GREE if we don't have to. We are not trying to take them down, rather we are trying to better our game. All group leaders are in a chat talking. we already have further plans to make sure GREE understands we are serious. All in all its not for our benefit only, it is for the benefit of every player, free or not.
Once again DBM stop posting.

You are delusional if you think these 600 players make up 50% of Gree profits. Shouldn't you be in school kiddy? Obviously you got some learning to do.
I promise you, your efforts are futile.
As for me stopping posting, why don't you take your own advice?

SAS Recruitment
05-15-2013, 11:10 AM
50% of the product profits aka crime city being the product.
Get your glasses out.

Cluff
05-15-2013, 11:11 AM
I missed the original post but from reading comments understand the top syns are sitting out the first day.. correct?.. i fail to see what this will accomplish... fight club will still be number 1.. silent assassins will still try to beat them and top 10 syns will still be top 10.. so they give everyone a head start then spend like crazy to catch up and gree gets their money anyway?.. how is that suppose to fix things?.. I have a top 25 syn that will limit our spending and end up where we end up..if everyone did that it would have a better impact.

DoubleBarrelMob
05-15-2013, 11:12 AM
We don't want to hurt GREE if we don't have to.

Couldn't if you tried, but by all means make yourself look stupid. You're doing a bang up job this far!

SAS Recruitment
05-15-2013, 11:14 AM
utilize free hits for the first day.
SAS has agreed not to compete against FC this war, or any war until it is fixed.
half the scores will be posted this war.

This will continue and will be reflected in gold purchases as well. It will also be reflected in many events to come if it is not fixed. This war is the first step of many.

DoubleBarrelMob
05-15-2013, 11:15 AM
50% of the product profits aka crime city being the product.
Get your glasses out.

Amazing, it's gone from 30% to 50% in a matter of hours.

Again, you are unable to comprehend simple concepts. And did you just say spend half of what you normally spend? Ooh, big threat. Why not stop spending all together? #weak

DoubleBarrelMob
05-15-2013, 11:17 AM
I am SURE they are getting a big laugh reading this at the Gree offices.

SAS Recruitment
05-15-2013, 11:21 AM
Amazing, it's gone from 30% to 50% in a matter of hours.

Again, you are unable to comprehend simple concepts. And did you just say spend half of what you normally spend? Ooh, big threat. Why not stop spending all together? #weak

Aren't you aware that groups outside of the top 10 are now involved as well?
in two hours last night we had over 8 pages with 15 groups outside the top 10 saying they support our actions and will follow through.

#smug

^^^ yes HTC I did it :D

DoubleBarrelMob
05-15-2013, 11:24 AM
Aren't you aware that groups outside of the top 10 are now involved as well?
in two hours last night we had over 8 pages with 15 groups outside the top 10 saying they support our actions and will follow through.

#smug

^^^ yes HTC I did it :D

Sure thing champ. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
See ya at the gold store!

SAS Recruitment
05-15-2013, 11:27 AM
Sure thing champ. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

siding with HTC leaves me a little restless but i'll deal with it ;)

1337bobbarker
05-15-2013, 11:29 AM
siding with HTC leaves me a little restless but i'll deal with it ;)

Dude:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pyw4pp0KO08/TMs-upxYq2I/AAAAAAAABoc/9Hl-rDYPmBo/s1600/Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

DoubleBarrelMob
05-15-2013, 11:29 AM
From your idea of a "boycott", you obviously have no problem dreaming.

DoubleBarrelMob
05-15-2013, 11:33 AM
Dude:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pyw4pp0KO08/TMs-upxYq2I/AAAAAAAABoc/9Hl-rDYPmBo/s1600/Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

I guess anyone that doesn't agree with your ideas is a troll.

dudeman
05-15-2013, 11:35 AM
You think Gree won't react when their top players are spending half of what they normally do? Thats a HUGE cut. Any business that takes a 50% dive on ANY product has to do something about it.

Maybe I'm just being dense here, but in what way is "top spenders spending half of what they normally do" equivalent to a 50% dive in product revenue?

For that statement to have any ounce of truth to it, the following statement would also need to be true: the top spenders are the only spenders.

So much for that argument.

DoubleBarrelMob
05-15-2013, 11:38 AM
Maybe I'm just being dense here, but in what way is "top spenders spending half of what they normally do" equivalent to a 50% dive in product revenue?

For that statement to have any ounce of truth to it, the following statement would also need to be true: the top spenders are the only spenders.

So much for that argument.

Smart man!

Carlos Norris
05-15-2013, 11:43 AM
You don't need a business degree (which I happen to have), to see that it is just down right stupid way to run a business

Good thing you have that degree, as you will never be without something to wipe your rear with.

Dutchie
05-15-2013, 11:43 AM
The proof in the pudding, we will find out on Monday...

I wish all of you the best in whatever you do, just don't forget to have fun while doing it.

Dipstik
05-15-2013, 11:45 AM
We'll find out WHAT on monday?

Dutchie
05-15-2013, 11:47 AM
We'll find out WHAT on monday?Your name says it all...

As per the quarterly results report - "Overseas, coin consumption has doubled on strong performance from titles developed by GREE’s Funzio studio including Crime City and Modern War."

Dutchie
05-15-2013, 11:49 AM
We'll find out WHAT on monday?Your name says it all...

As per the quarterly results report - "Overseas, coin consumption has doubled on strong performance from titles developed by GREE’s Funzio studio including Crime City and Modern War."

Sauce: http://www.insidesocialgames.com/2013/05/14/grees-q3-2013-sales-declined-quarter-over-quarter-to-370-9m-profits-down-24-percent-to-105-7m/

Dipstik
05-15-2013, 11:49 AM
I'll ask again, I guess... So what will we find out on monday?

Am I in some sort of parallel herpaderp dimension today? English speakers need not bother?

Guinness
05-15-2013, 11:57 AM
I think I am washing my hair on Friday & maybe Saturday too come to think if it.

I just thought I would let you know.

Carlos Norris
05-15-2013, 12:06 PM
I'll ask again, I guess... So what will we find out on monday?

Am I in some sort of parallel herpaderp dimension today? English speakers need not bother?

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps562486be.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/image_zps562486be.jpg.html)

Bala82
05-15-2013, 12:38 PM
We'll find out WHAT on monday?

New sets of events for new war events and the time frame between the war.

Recruit
05-15-2013, 12:44 PM
New sets of events for new war events and the time frame between the war.

You will find out the timeframe & the events on Monday @ 20:00 GMT

Bala82
05-15-2013, 01:01 PM
Well i don't know about you guys but i already saving up for next limited building

Recruit
05-15-2013, 01:21 PM
Well i don't know about you guys but i already saving up for next limited building

Good shout.

Like I said when I started this thread I think this is a great game & I think this event is a positive addition BUT 2 wars within 2 weeks will turn people off of the game.

I pled with GREE to look at the long term - one every 6wks is respectable or the first Friday of every month???

Bala82
05-15-2013, 01:26 PM
Good shout.

Like I said when I started this thread I think this is a great game & I think this event is a positive addition BUT 2 wars within 2 weeks will turn people off of the game.

I pled with GREE to look at the long term - one every 6wks is respectable or the first Friday of every month???

But do you think they read the fourms ?

people seem forget these forums are for players not Gree staff which means we can complain as much as possible but unless you work for Gree or have access to senior management staff you are wasting your time. I am not trying put you down but some people need to remember it's up to CEO to decide how they run their business.

Poopenshire
05-15-2013, 01:28 PM
VIVA LA CARTEL!

United Factions/Syndicates

jobadass
05-15-2013, 01:34 PM
VIVA LA CARTEL!

United Factions/Syndicatesremember some months ago when you came over here from theMW side, and tried to get us on board with a gold boycott?

We might be slow, but we suck. :-P

Munch on it
05-15-2013, 01:35 PM
I gave you mine.

Pathetic will be you when you buy more gold after crying on the forums.

Hi payam. . . .

Carlos Norris
05-15-2013, 01:37 PM
But do you think they read the fourms ?

people seem forget these forums are for players not Gree staff which means we can complain as much as possible but unless you work for Gree or have access to senior management staff you are wasting your time. I am not trying put you down but some people need to remember it's up to CEO to decide how they run their business.

This might just be the smartest thing you have ever said.

Progress!!

jobadass
05-15-2013, 01:38 PM
Hi payam. . . .don't speak to him like he's relevant anymore.

As the original gold spender of CC, he's only bitter now.

Poopenshire
05-15-2013, 01:39 PM
remember some months ago when you came over here from theMW side, and tried to get us on board with a gold boycott?

We might be slow, but we suck. :-P

I have a short memory. its important what happens now more than what happened in the past!

jobadass
05-15-2013, 01:45 PM
I have a short memory. its important what happens now more than what happened in the past!agreed

Plus some

JoJo1234
05-15-2013, 01:48 PM
Must admit I do agree with the thoughts of the big groups on here regarding wars coming so often, I too
have a business and management degree and to be honest Gree's complete lack of understanding of
financial matters boggles the mind. Majority of people get paid per month at the beginning or end of one
month? fine for to have a war the beginning of one month then. They then decide to have another war
at the middle of the month, when everyone is spent up on things such as food, and utility bills and other
necessary payments to actually have a roof over your head and food in your belly so not such a good ideame thinks. For those who think that this will be a sustainable business model you are fooling yourselves
and Gree for that matter.
I love the game but I hate what it is becoming.

Guinness
05-15-2013, 02:09 PM
Must admit I do agree with the thoughts of the big groups on here regarding wars coming so often, I too
have a business and management degree and to be honest Gree's complete lack of understanding of
financial matters boggles the mind. Majority of people get paid per month at the beginning or end of one
month? fine for to have a war the beginning of one month then. They then decide to have another war
at the middle of the month, when everyone is spent up on things such as food, and utility bills and other
necessary payments to actually have a roof over your head and food in your belly so not such a good ideame thinks. For those who think that this will be a sustainable business model you are fooling yourselves
and Gree for that matter.
I love the game but I hate what it is becoming.

Well said :)

Carlos Norris
05-15-2013, 02:11 PM
What a bunch of pikers.

#sadface

DoubleBarrelMob
05-15-2013, 02:24 PM
don't speak to him like he's relevant anymore.

As the original gold spender of CC, he's only bitter now.

Payam never had to pay for gold. Who's bitter now?

jobadass
05-15-2013, 02:58 PM
Payam never had to pay for gold. Who's bitter now?lulz...I guess when you own the company it's just like skimming off the top....pixels are cheaper than coke....sometimes.

Angel6ix6ix6
05-15-2013, 03:02 PM
Lol, you guys still going to buy gold like crazy. Gree knows this. They have no fear or concerns about any of you giving up your addiction. Egos,sense of entitlement , and need to feel special will be stronger than ever.

jobadass
05-15-2013, 03:07 PM
Lol, you guys still going to buy gold like crazy. Gree knows this. They have no fear or concerns about any of you giving up your addiction. Egos,sense of entitlement , and need to feel special will be stronger than ever.i just bought 10 vaults, pre-sale. I don't buy gold on sale....that crap is for wusses..

Edit: Entitlement? Think Obama will run the gold bonus program? Buy none and we will gave you half of everyone else's? :-P

Dipstik
05-15-2013, 05:18 PM
Omg where da dramas go??

DoubleBarrelMob
05-15-2013, 05:22 PM
Omg where da dramas go??

It's a lost cause.

Dipstik
05-15-2013, 05:37 PM
Depends on what your cause is, right?

#smug

DoubleBarrelMob
05-15-2013, 05:39 PM
Depends on what your cause is, right?

#smug

Well played. Carry on.

Lawyer
05-15-2013, 05:45 PM
#moresmuglessfilling

Swedevil
05-15-2013, 07:31 PM
#moresmuglessfilling

Where the problem is, is that any company is geared to take a temporary loss. It's Supply Vs Demand. They have the supply and someone will end up caving and going all out and buying gold. Thus, the demand will be there the second day for teams - even participating in the 24 no gold, to purchase enough gold to play catch up.

It's like the failed attempts to lower gas by having a NO GAS day. It WILL NOT hurt them because they know that you will need gas tomorrow to get to work, so if not today, tomorrow!!!

However, it's been pointed out that this IS NOT meant to cripple them, as I just showed it will not. It will get their attention and they will take notice of the drop in income. The fact that an Admin member already deleted the original thread and made note that he/she will bring these issues up, means that SOMEONE has seen it. Even if he's the ONLY person that does, when the gold isn't purchased and someone asks why, he will have to say something.

Alice
05-15-2013, 07:50 PM
;) The top 10 syndicate prize is now 3% more IP? Did they just changed that or it's been there for a while?

I was wondering if that 24hr thing will be honored, it's just like prisoners' dilemma and the prize is so good.

Here is the estimate, considering a top 3 syndicate gains 20million IP in total and each hits gains 300 IP, full IP bonus 25%, ignore free hits, failed hits and wall hits (you can assume part of free hits goes to the wall, which makes our estimate here more close to reality). Then the gold needed to refill HP will be like 333,000 or 222 vaults.

However with additional 3% IP gain, IP bonus will be 28%, the results are: 325,000 or 217 vaults. I don't know how top syndicates value these gold, but any top 10 syndicate will save at least some vaults with that item.

Lawyer
05-15-2013, 08:32 PM
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-05-15-gree-suffers-revenue-and-profit-decline-as-costs-rise

Worth a read

Vince the Fist
05-15-2013, 11:00 PM
I've seen these complaints on the MW forums too.

My question is, what would happen if you sat out a war or two? What if a top faction stopped spending ridiculous amounts of gold and had to deal with the indignity of not winning every event or placing near the top of every event? What if the game is more fun when events are going on for us moderate players who regularly ignore the game for days at a time regardless of event scheduling as we feel our real lives around virtual events in silly game?

I don't mean to be offensive with my question, and I understand that the biggest spenders should have the most say on how GREE does things. I guess I just don't understand why the incidence of an event compels people to participate in every single event or quit the game altogether.

Actually this post gets close to what I think might be Gree's economic motivation behind more frequent wars. Having frequent wars gives new syndicates, players and gold spenders a chance to rise higher in the ranks, by beating tapped-out veterans, thus giving them an incentive to spend more gold and blooding a whole new crop of gold spenders. No-one really knows except Gree, but it could be more profitable for them to drive volume this way across all their games. Afterall, the top ten syndicate "cartel" only comprises 600 payers max.

BigMoney
05-16-2013, 12:50 AM
Actually this post gets close to what I think might be Gree's economic motivation behind more frequent wars. Having frequent wars gives new syndicates, players and gold spenders a chance to rise higher in the ranks, by beating tapped-out veterans, thus giving them an incentive to spend more gold and blooding a whole new crop of gold spenders. No-one really knows except Gree, but it could be more profitable for them to drive volume this way across all their games. Afterall, the top ten syndicate "cartel" only comprises 600 payers max.

I think you're giving them far too much credit by crediting them with any sort of coherent business strategy.

Pretty sure the line of thought was this: first few syndicate wars made a lot of money, why not have them four times as often? What could possibly go wrong?

DragCro
05-16-2013, 01:58 AM
Once a month event is enough,we dont need more than that,we all played all gree games and had time for them,now we barely can manage one..Its more as work than fun! Change it to be more about fun,let us breathe s bit..Yes allways will be "wise" members of this forum that will tell us pause a event,you dont need to play it..If i start to think as that,and pause one event or two,i cant compete anymore with others,that is just a way to easily quit the game,just try it pause few events and you can say goodbuy to your game when you look where are others with stats and where you will be far far behind

Acidist
05-16-2013, 02:24 AM
I play CC,MW and KA too.And for me is it too much with the events.Greeee slow finally down.One event in 5-6 is more then enough.Or u loose many gold and gem players.And with your famous new bonus program, have u ****ed it up.I think the most from us cant spend 1000 dollars in month.
I personally have enough and will play for free now.
Gree wake finally up and hear to your players what they want or u are soon without players

Bala82
05-16-2013, 02:38 AM
What i found amusing is that last year people complain nothing to do in the game because event are not as frequent and there were days where there was nothing to do but collect cash for buildings, so it took 6 month develop Syndicate function and they gave us time to purchase bonuses and now you are complaining there are too many events. Maybe i shouldn't say anything because i am in a camping syndicate so the war event has no effect on my progress in the game.

Two choices

1) Gree stop running events

2) Accept that Gree will run events whenever they want and whatever time frame they want if they want to do war daily it's their choice they own the game. We are not shareholders so we have no say.

Recruit
05-16-2013, 02:44 AM
What i found amusing is that last year people complain nothing to do in the game because event are not as frequent and there were days where there was nothing to do but collect cash for buildings, so it took 6 month develop Syndicate function and they gave us time to purchase bonuses and now you are complaining there are too many events. Maybe i shouldn't say anything because i am in a camping syndicate so the war event has no effect on my progress in the game.

Two choices

1) Gree stop running events

2) Accept that Gree will run events whenever they want and whatever time frame they want if they want to do war daily it's their choice they own the game. We are not shareholders so we have no say.

So do you not agree with the adage that the customer is always right?

No customers = no game

The real cosmo
05-16-2013, 02:55 AM

No customers = no game

In my experience, the customer is almost never right.

Spartacus18888
05-16-2013, 02:56 AM
Bala - Your missing the point, Sitting in a camping Syndicate, for a year, relies on one purpose - When you enter the game, with your monster stats - You've got nothing to play with!

Bala82
05-16-2013, 02:57 AM

No customers = no game

Well think about it, the game is free we don't pay to use the game so it's a choice . Only player who want spend money can . You got two set of customers , Free customers and paid customer according to you paying customer should get priority over free customers . Free customer can't complain because there getting service for free but paid customers should be listened to.

There will always be customers in this game so you point No customers = no game is incorrect.

Bala82
05-16-2013, 02:59 AM
Bala - Your missing the point, Sitting in a camping Syndicate, for a year, relies on one purpose - When you enter the game, with your monster stats - You've got nothing to play with!

For campers our aim is get our nightclub to level 10.

Spartacus18888
05-16-2013, 02:59 AM
Is it incorrect - If the company are losing money, how long can that continue!

The answer is not Indefinitely.........

Recruit
05-16-2013, 03:03 AM
In my experience, the customer is almost never right.

"Rule number one: The customer is always right. Rule number two: If the customer is wrong, see rule number one!"

Bala82
05-16-2013, 03:16 AM
Is it incorrect - If the company are losing money, how long can that continue!

The answer is not Indefinitely.........

Yes but there have a number of products (http://product.gree.net/us/en/games)

You assume crime city is most profitable but it's not because of this. They shift money from profitable to unprofitable games to make up the shortfall. They even lay off number of employees to cut cost.

Spartacus18888
05-16-2013, 03:25 AM
Balla82 - I don't Assume this is the most profitable, im a businessman - not Gree's Accountant.

But I can assure you that if Customer Service is not placed at the forefront of any business, that business will ALWAYS struggle to survive......its been the same through the ages.....It will be the same in the future.

Recruit
05-16-2013, 07:13 AM
Balla82 - I don't Assume this is the most profitable, im a businessman - not Gree's Accountant.

But I can assure you that if Customer Service is not placed at the forefront of any business, that business will ALWAYS struggle to survive......its been the same through the ages.....It will be the same in the future.

I couldn't agree more ;)

Carlos Norris
05-16-2013, 07:17 AM
"Rule number one: The customer is always right. Rule number two: If the customer is wrong, see rule number one!"

You are clearly a moron.

Recruit
05-16-2013, 08:46 AM
You are clearly a moron.

You are clearly a Troll