PDA

View Full Version : syndicate tactics

wa7sh
05-15-2013, 08:18 AM
hey guys im an officer in a syndicate currently ranked top 500 hundred and im looking for ways to improve our syndicate.
does anyone recommend any strategies?

MattThomas08
05-15-2013, 08:19 AM
Go here.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44437-The-Billionaires-Guide-to-Syndicates

Dipstik
05-15-2013, 08:20 AM
Step 1: Buy Gold
Step 2: ??????
Step 3: Profit!

Butt Futter
05-15-2013, 08:39 AM
Is step 1.8: Buying henchmen?

the_brein
05-15-2013, 12:09 PM
The more influence points, the higher ranked you'll be. Taking down wall will score you double points after at. Stands to reason you'll make more when wall is down. Scout a target that'll pay 400+ ip and dump everything you gt in to him. Asumming you're using gold.

Best thing if you're not using gold is to have all members extremely active and participating in as many battles as possible. You'll get no where with only a handful of actives. Communication is key.

This all common knowledge.

wa7sh
05-15-2013, 01:07 PM
its hard for non gold users, you try to get the members active, they stop. and when you kick them out and new ones come same things happens

photocat
05-15-2013, 04:26 PM
Communication
Active players
Buy plenty gold
Consume alcohol while playing.

Hope giving away top secret info like this does not get me banned from my syndicate.

OG LB

bald zeemer
05-15-2013, 04:45 PM
Communication
Active players
Buy plenty gold

Hope giving away top secret info like this does not get me banned from my syndicate.

OG LB
^^this

Except the order is gold, booze, comms, activity. If you don't have gold then substitute activity and increase booze.

jobadass
05-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Communication
Active players
Buy plenty gold

OG LBvery nice summation. I usually buy a nice bottle of bourbon before each event. The frequency of events now is giving Blantons almost as much money as Gree, and my eyes have turned yellow.

reesebutton
05-15-2013, 10:37 PM
hey guys im an officer in a syndicate currently ranked top 500 hundred and im looking for ways to improve our syndicate.

depends what you mean by "improve":

- some can improve by increasing comms and designating battle roles clearly
- some just improve by spending more gold
- some improve by clearing out low IP scoring passengers (relative to your syn average) and recruiting like demons
- some improve by relaxing their rules and redefine what they want outta cc syndicate life.....

Mr T Perfect
05-15-2013, 11:29 PM
For free players it is difficult but i would say communication is key.

Get as many players online at the same time - take down the wall - scout 2 or 3 players most of you can beat and hit them 4 times. then come back at the end of battle for extra hit.

i cant wait for the day that they give us health regen as a bonus as they do in MW and KA.

the_brein
05-15-2013, 11:50 PM
all top syndicates use messaging apps outside of the game. Communication is important. Recruiting is very important. You don't want to replace duds with duds. Not sure if its reasonable to ask for screenshots of ip earned for top 500. But higher syndicates require it.

You don't want players that only check in once or twice a day. They won't be much help. Require all players to check in on whatever communication medium you use. Make it mandatory. Lack of participation there often times leads to low participation during battle.

Also, experiment with requiring a larger up front donation to show commitment upon joining. Se how many bricks they can give beforehand.

wa7sh
05-16-2013, 08:42 AM
well im not exactly old enough to drink alcohol

Dipstik
05-16-2013, 08:45 AM
Well no wonder you're not in the top 10 then.

wa7sh
05-16-2013, 11:55 AM
speaking about hater ^

Bam Bam
05-16-2013, 01:05 PM
^^this

Except the order is gold, booze, comms, activity. If you don't have gold then substitute activity and increase booze.

I'm going to have to disagree with my friend here. It definitely has to be booze first if you want to be a top performer in the syndicate wars.

The more you've had to drink before you purchase the gold, the more likely you are to overspend and buy more gold than you can afford, which will allow you to do better in the syndicates.

Also, the booze will be helpful in dealing with how worthless you feel when you can't make your mortgage payment because you overspent on gold.

Finally, booze will once again be the answer when you are trying to figure out how to stay warm in the winter once you are homeless.

;)

rosko247
05-16-2013, 03:20 PM

You can always merge with another top 500 faction or higher...lol :-) We were ranked 402.

pooling resources can easily increase probabilities.

lil bampop
05-17-2013, 12:16 AM
GroupMe is a great app for communication, the cc said make a strategies but it comes down to whos gold gold and activity

hawkeye_9
05-17-2013, 06:38 AM
very nice summation. I usually buy a nice bottle of bourbon before each event. The frequency of events now is giving Blantons almost as much money as Gree, and my eyes have turned yellow.

Hilarious!