PDA

View Full Version : Lack of non beaten up Targets a common theme since Hitlist

Brian G
05-15-2013, 06:53 AM
Since the start of the Hitlist event I have noticed a huge increase in players already beat up. I have to go to on average about 5 people's hoods just to find one target I can attack. I have never seen it like this before and either there are a ton of people participating (unlikely to spike this much) or Gree is intentionally showing peeps as beaten up. I don't see the benefit of Gree doing this but to keep people from attaining the ultimate prize of the car. Maybe it is a visual bug that is showing people beaten up when they are not but I've tried to attack them with no success. And lets keep in mind that it is taking alot longer for rival hoods to load also. Anyone else notice this?

Band of Brothers
-BoB- Brian G

Spartacus18888
05-15-2013, 07:23 AM
big time, its almost as hard to find a rival as it is to find a poxy gun shop....lol

Dipstik
05-15-2013, 07:39 AM
I hear the Indians found a bug that makes them show up as "too beat up" even when no one hit them.

#conspiracysmug

sister morphine
05-15-2013, 07:44 AM
big time, its almost as hard to find a rival as it is to find a poxy gun shop....lol
Not had either problem 👍 must be a better class of targets round here

#smuggerthanthou

Brian G
05-15-2013, 08:53 AM
I wonder if its possible that Gree made it tougher for the higher levels than the lower levels by showing a higher percentage of rivals as too beaten up for the higher ranked players. Thus trying to narrow the gap between the two.

Band Of Brothers
-BoB- Brian G

panty sniffer
05-15-2013, 10:41 AM
Change your # of Mafia and you will have different rivals. Only thing I can think of to help.

Brian G
05-15-2013, 10:45 AM
I'll give it a try. Thank you

Band of Brothers
-BoB- Brian G