PDA

View Full Version : OMG!

Ruston
05-15-2013, 06:02 AM
lol.. i just got punished by a slightly higher level player.
The punishment itself was of the most malicious kind, he or she spent atleast 50-100 stamina on knocking down blacksmith, pit traps,lumbermill, colosseum and an assorted pile of defensive buildings and after the merciless assault he/she wrote:
-if you raid my buildings again i will come back and crush you completely!!

(the double exclamationmarks made me understand he/she meant business)
</irony>

But seriously.. how is this a punishment?.. im pretty sure he lost way more than the 3 hydras i lost and the fact i passively tied him up from doing anything else ingame for that hour doesnt really put any whipmarks on my back?..
It almost seemed like the combatlog said: "wall of stupidity hits you for 0(zero) points!" during the assault..

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 06:12 AM
Why?i think he is angry with some else

Braga
05-15-2013, 06:13 AM
He/she could have insulted you!!! It happened to me once!
Some people seem to be really stupid and they don't get it!!
This game is all about hitting and getting hit!!!

IN3RTI@
05-15-2013, 06:13 AM
Raid him again...
People that complain about people raiding them when they forget to collect may as wel go and play Dora the Explora. Let him burn gems decimating your kingdom. All you have to so it click click click and it's back. You losse nothing.

goowokji
05-15-2013, 07:27 AM
Just let it be and don't retaliate. Last thing you want is an angry gem spender on your behind unless you are willing to spend more than him, which CREE wants.

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 07:39 AM
Men may do anything when he is angry,so calm down please

Kjctnorris
05-15-2013, 08:26 AM
Does his name have a number and the word "allies" in it?

If so, he did that to me a few days ago when I got him over vault. Personally, I find it hilarious that someone gets that angry over being attacked in a game where people can attack you....

Edit: if it's the same guy, he's also a honor hacker. He had over 1100 voracious abominations when I reported him, but he's down to just over 100 from repeatedly demolishing everyone's kingdom. As usual, GREE is hot on the task of dealing with reported hackers. Or maybe he's one of the 90% of players reported who had 19 million honor points stored up that CJ says are legit. /sarcasm.

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 09:01 AM
Lol,so many people has the habit to ruin others I headed tonight.....

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 09:18 AM
I have headed a guild dropped from top 10 in first war to top 25, then drop to top 50 in the 3th war,
Does the name like Moc, I think they should spend more gems in guild war instead of search the fishy one.
Without the hacker,they can only be top 50

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 09:43 AM
I must praise BGK here,if Moc is ground,I think BGK is heaven.let us see what BGK done,and what Moc done.
BGK got 3 and 6 in first war, 4 in the 2rd war,get 3,15,26 in the 3th guild war.BGK own so many high level 200.
Moc got 10 at first,20th at second,31th in the 3th,how can you win the top 10 in the first guild war,are there many hackers before?i don't know.

But I suggest people join Moc here,for their recruitment policy is lower than before,everybody came here to join Moc...maybe you can catch the chance only for finding a fishy people,Lol

Eunuchorn
05-15-2013, 09:57 AM
Raid him again...
People that complain about people raiding them when they forget to collect may as wel go and play Dora the Explora. Let him burn gems decimating your kingdom. All you have to so it click click click and it's back. You losse nothing.

I LoLd. Such truth.

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 10:01 AM
693-336-072
Murder of Crows is the only choice of you ,join us, find out all the fishy one to gard the benifit of all players,give a blue sky to the KA sky!

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 10:11 AM
I LoLd. Such truth.

So catch any chance to get more from others,if you can, add 600 points to stamina until level 200, then you can attack 300 times in one time,use gems to replace the low strength.

l3lade2
05-15-2013, 10:54 AM
Xiaoge99 your posts take far too much effort to read (so I gave up after the second of 4 consecutive posts), I mean seriously I swear you're crossing 2 or even 3 languages at one point?

Simple fact is, BGK have continued to dump a butt load of gems into the game, and most people in MoC haven't. I know which guild I would rather be in right now, it's a choice, I choose to spend my money on something I still enjoy. If I decided to spend 5 mountains of gems each war, I could be in BGK tomorrow :rolleyes:

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 11:10 AM
Thank you for reading:)

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 11:11 AM
I spend my money on gold mine,if can buy 10, I will do it:)

steve_r
05-15-2013, 12:29 PM
weird . . .

RandomUser
05-15-2013, 12:35 PM
If this guy is BGK's recruitment officer, they may be in trouble. ;)

Kjctnorris
05-15-2013, 12:37 PM
I'm not sure what made that harder to understand, your broken English or all of your butthurt.

Shouldn't you be raiding my bunkers in retaliation for taking your gold instead of taxing your brain typing that drivel?

MaximumFun
05-15-2013, 12:40 PM
Finally. Been waiting for a 2nd person to add to my "Ignore" list.

lv_phish
05-15-2013, 01:33 PM
lol absolutely no idea what that guy was trying to say..

Back on topic, I saw make it a point to raid that guy at least once every day!

festivus
05-15-2013, 01:55 PM
If this guy is BGK's recruitment officer, they may be in trouble. ;)LMAO. You might be right.

goowokji
05-15-2013, 03:36 PM
What the hell!!! I have a headache from attempting to read such crap. There should be a rule to ban people that are not coherent.

Sir Pleazar (S2N) K
05-15-2013, 03:44 PM
Sounds like someone needs some anger management lol, If that person do stuffs like that because someone raided him, Imagine if someone cuts him off in the freeway or something, seriously, there's so many angry people nowadays they tend to forget that this is just a game and not worth getting your blood pressure all worked up.

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 04:22 PM
In fact I was raided 30 + times everyday too,include somebody above

Zenobia
05-15-2013, 06:25 PM
If this guy is BGK's recruitment officer, they may be in trouble. ;)

Ain't that the truth!

I don't feel the need to defend MoC. We placed for as hard as we pushed each war. In this war, we chose not to throw away money trying to beat hackers who cheat their way to the top. I am happy with that group decision.

If hackers had been removed from the game as Gree says is their policy, we'd have been Top 25 again no doubt. But we collectively chose not to pour money down the drain. If Gree's real philosophy is that leaving hackers in the game will make legit guilds spend more money to beat them... well MoC is too smart to fall into that trap.

Spending money to try to beat hackers, that's a losing bet every time. If the game cleaned up, we'd put money into it again and be Top 25, sometimes Top 10 again as was our intent. But as it is, I'm proud to stand in the #31 spot with my fellow Crows, people I trust and believe in and love (in a Plutonic way (not a typo - an inside joke)). I'll choose to stand proud as #31 every time over placing Top 10 with cheaters, or spending twice what we should to get there legitimately in order to beat the cheaters. Refusing to play that twisted game makes my teammates the real winners in my book.

ETA: I hope that doesn't come across as accusing anyone here of being one of the hackers. Just that we all know they are there and Gree's refusal to remove them sucking the life out of this game.

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 06:31 PM
Most people I knew can spend 5 mountains of gems to do the things they like,I don't think this little money was enough for the TOP 10, so the furture is dark for you if you think so.

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 06:36 PM
Please don't find any more reason for our incapable,weak and invasive.See the RGB,if you can do like they,I have nothing to say!

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 06:44 PM
Let us look at The Seven Holy Virtues and The Seven Deadly Sins:
Faith,hope,charity,justice,fortitude,temperance and prudence.(7 holy virtues)
Pride,wrath,sloth,greed,envy,gluttony and lust.(the seven deadly sins)
What are we doing?

Kjctnorris
05-15-2013, 10:01 PM
People from various guilds (not just MoC) are laughing at you - for your anger issues, immaturity, and inability to put a coherent statement together. Thanks for the entertainment.

My bunkers are ready for you to raid again, but you might have to hack a few more honor units to get your stats back up to do it though.

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 10:07 PM
I have no time to play with MOCs ,save my time to Watch TV,byby MOCs.
^_^God bless you!

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 10:09 PM
Be careful not dropping from 31 to 41 is the only thing I want to say to you...

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 10:15 PM
693-336-072 join here,the recruitment officer of Murder of Crows wait for you!

Kjctnorris
05-15-2013, 10:19 PM
I eagerly await your next temper tantrum.

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 10:23 PM
Sorry I am offline,693-336-072 is the best guild we need.

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 10:25 PM
I suggest people to join you indeed,you are good enough worthing be we'll known all over the world

BADMARKX
05-15-2013, 10:37 PM
Happens to the best of us

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 10:39 PM
I am serious,693-336-072 is the best guild we need.i suggest you join Moc from my heart

-OP-
05-15-2013, 11:36 PM
I raided someone the other day....took their manors, playhouses, lenders and silos. All 8 of them. They got mad. I apologized but really isn't that the game? I'm not spending 30-40 minutes at a time looking for good raids just to hit them once and move on. I'm not "looking for stones". I want your gold and I want it now...Next time someone complains I think I'll tell them to go play with Dora. I like that one.

Johan -
05-15-2013, 11:49 PM
I raided someone the other day....took their manors, playhouses, lenders and silos. All 8 of them. They got mad. I apologized but really isn't that the game? I'm not spending 30-40 minutes at a time looking for good raids just to hit them once and move on. I'm not "looking for stones". I want your gold and I want it now...Next time someone complains I think I'll tell them to go play with Dora. I like that one.

I completely agree, this is a war game and I simply need gold to make my kingdom stronger and buy more strong units for my army!

Who I find along the way with Manors, Playhouses, lenders & good Silos, well...They just have to build them up again after I leave their kingdom.

By destroying their buildings I upgrade my buildings ;)

Sorry, but that's all in the game hehehehe :)

Xiaoge99
05-16-2013, 12:13 AM
I agree you,I raid someone with nearly 120k gold,also been raid 99k sometimes.it is fun,but it is a bad news for those prepare 2-3 days to upgrade a high level building.i failed many times upgrading a level 8 or 9,so I have to stop to raid others collecting enough money back,that is truth.

Kjctnorris
05-16-2013, 12:42 AM
Lol, you are one obtuse human being. You don't agree; you're the crybaby we're all talking about. Roflmao.

And we already know, you'll make six more posts spaced out at six minute intervals about how MoC is great (thanks for the advertisements by the way), something to do with virtues and sins, and having a nice day. However, if you try and collect your thoughts into one post, utilize a better translating app, you might be taken more seriously. Just trying to lend a hand. Hope this helps.

-OP-
05-16-2013, 12:47 AM
Forgive me father for I have sinned.....again. Just hit the same individual but it was just the manors and lenders this time. I don't know what comes over me. I just see those poor sad building just sitting there all alone with no one to play with them so I POUNCE and go home and upgrade my own....thanks for the gold. Same time same place in 48? I'll mark my calendar. 😜 I know just evil... Oh wait I though Dora was in your manor.

-OP-
05-16-2013, 12:49 AM
Lol, you are one obtuse human being. You don't agree; you're the crybaby we're all talking about. Roflmao. And we already know, you'll make six more posts spaced out at six minute intervals about how MoC is great (thanks for the advertisements by the way), something to do with virtues and sins, and having a nice day. However, if you try and collect your thoughts into one post, utilize a better translating app, you might be taken more seriously. Just trying to lend a hand. Hope this helps.He/she almost makes me want to join the Murder....almost. I just like my current crew too much. And they are posting for you all over the place. So considerate and kind to help you out like that.

Xiaoge99
05-16-2013, 12:51 AM
I only care about my level 10 building!
who are top 1 and who get 1300k Atk/def have nothing relation to me.
So good luck,wish everyone enjoy the KA:)
i am now worry about how to get 10milion gold to upgrade the manor 9,
maybe not enough even though sold all my buildings:(

Xiaoge99
05-16-2013, 12:58 AM
The only way I thougt is use 8 moutains of gems to level up the manor,I would rather spend them on new buildings,
By the way,when can the new buildings come out if they do really exist!

Shazam
05-16-2013, 02:52 AM
Let us look at The Seven Holy Virtues and The Seven Deadly Sins:
Faith,hope,charity,justice,fortitude,temperance and prudence.(7 holy virtues)
Pride,wrath,sloth,greed,envy,gluttony and lust.(the seven deadly sins)
What are we doing?

Any one follow this nonsense?

Shazam
05-16-2013, 02:54 AM
I only care about my level 10 building!
who are top 1 and who get 1300k Atk/def have nothing relation to me.
So good luck,wish everyone enjoy the KA:)
i am now worry about how to get 10milion gold to upgrade the manor 9,
maybe not enough even though sold all my buildings:(

Buildings are now irrelevant in this game. Completely! Except GL for honor hackers!

Xiaoge99
05-16-2013, 03:14 AM
I like building house,I think it is interesting.
I suggest GREE Change the style of different level house,
I play KA almost for the beautiful buildings,it is dramatical,I am most willing to spend money on buildings,like that more than war.

IN3RTI@
05-16-2013, 06:07 AM
So catch any chance to get more from others,if you can, add 600 points to stamina until level 200, then you can attack 300 times in one time,use gems to replace the low strength.

You don't make sense mate...I'm Sam Kekovich.
What language do you speak?

IN3RTI@
05-16-2013, 06:09 AM
@xiaoge99
Spend all you like. Can I employ you to be the groundsman of my dramatically beautiful kingdom garden?

Battle Mage
05-16-2013, 06:18 AM
You don't make sense mate...I'm Sam Kekovich.
What language do you speak?

Ha ha ha you're obviously another Aussie!
I actually find if you read his posts and transpose them into 'Borat-speak', you can almost follow them.
Almost...