PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Gems Won't Download

Ak-Manin
05-15-2013, 06:00 AM
This has been a problem for a while, and I've reported a couple of times. Gree is working on it with Apple. Many people have also said they have the same problem. So when a guild-mate, Lorglath, told me a work around that ACTUALLY works, I thought I'd share.

You need to transfer your game to another device that has not had KA on it. I did this on Friday, but first went to a device that had an old game on it. Gems purchased downloaded, but I wasn't able to buy more.

After much tinkering, I was able to get my second device to a KA virgin state, did the tutorial, then the transfer...and then no problems downloading gems...

Make sure that you first go through the tutorial. Then do the transfer. You should be able to get your gems this way.

AK

CJ54
05-15-2013, 10:59 AM
We've also got a fix for this in the next update.

Nino2
05-15-2013, 01:23 PM
I am having the same problem with a purchase of a mountain of gold. I do not have a spare device to use. I sent a ticket several weeks ago and still not resolved. I sent in another ticket a few days ago and still waiting.

Any estimate on when the update will be released? Thanks.

Namine33
05-15-2013, 01:25 PM
I am still waiting for an open ticket to be rectified from this. I have no more devices w/o KA, and I shouldnt have to pain through to get something that I bought. I bought gems on 22 April, and here we are, 16 May, and still, I have not received those gems. I am about to contact Apple for ALL outstanding tickets to be refunded (currently I have 5 outstanding tickets), which would be almost $800 worth.

Shinazueli
05-15-2013, 01:27 PM
Borrow a friends device for an hour.

itsaklayton
05-15-2013, 05:50 PM
Since I have no other device I will wait. I too have outstanding tickets since I have experienced this in March (did provide all documentatuin and Gree credited the mountain) and April (still waiting on those gems and unblocking my account) And to beat it all, Kristin from Gree's bonus program and I exchanged emails about her crediting me with my corrected bonus for March, a few glitches and email exchanages, and then she emailed me at 4:45 Friday, May 10 that the missing Gems were credited to my account. Jumped on to the battle in progress and watched the 12,500 gems roll through my account, double, then disaapear, reappear again, double and then poof they were gone. By the time I emailed her after the battle she was gone for the weekednd. I wonder if she was one of those that were laid off. Hope the dust is settling in California and someone will follow up with me.

Jailbroken<TNW>
05-15-2013, 06:23 PM
Hey just wanted to say. I finally got my Gems from a failed purchase. Took 2 weeks and 3-4 emails to GREE. But they did finally credit it to my account. I threatened to call ITunes for a refund and I had to send them screen shots of my purchase. Hopefully they are trying to work this out with everyone... Think they should have waited to start this next event though. Wayyy to many bugs... Other guild members still waiting on a reply from them. So we will see.

JB

Kingdom Killers. We just placed 34th Dwarven Mines.

Current bonuses:
Casualty Rate: +14%
Upgrade Cost: +22%
Upgrade Time: +22%
Member Increase: +24

Guild invite code 364-118-223

Xiaoge99
05-15-2013, 06:25 PM
Yes,It was fixed,I got back my gems after 2 weeks

Namine33
05-16-2013, 01:25 AM
ohhh how i wish.....

Ak-Manin
05-16-2013, 02:31 AM
I got my March bonus easily. It just appeared one day...but I was still unable to download. Then one day it was fixed, and for a week before the last war I was able to download. Then when the war started, and the 20% sale started, I was again unable to download.