PDA

View Full Version : ADMIN: Why does transfering a game take so long??

RetardsAtLarge
05-15-2013, 02:43 AM
Why is it taking you so long to transfer a game for one of our members? Her iPhone was damaged and she now has a new one... She followed the "How to" guide yet her ticket weeks old and nothing has been done! Surely you need to address this major flaw?

nopenopenope
05-15-2013, 05:42 AM
Surely you need to address this major flaw?http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m874wfu7MQ1qd29o8o1_500.jpg

Bobar
05-15-2013, 06:08 AM
same to one of my members. i am afraid he wont be there till mw-battle starts :-(

Swedevil
05-15-2013, 06:45 AM
Why is it taking you so long to transfer a game for one of our members? Her iPhone was damaged and she now has a new one... She followed the "How to" guide yet her ticket weeks old and nothing has been done! Surely you need to address this major flaw?

wait, did she follow the how to guide to transfer the game or did she send in a ticket to get them to do it? transferring on your own only takes a few seconds.

panty sniffer
05-15-2013, 09:10 AM
True, Swedevil. My syn leader transferred on the last day of the last war because his IPAD crashed every hour or so. He would have never done something like that if he wasn't sure the transfer would be only a minute or two, and it was.

You would only need Gree to do it for you if you didn't have the required info to do it yourself. Lesson learned to write down the needed info for transfer as soon as you create a new character.

emcee833
05-15-2013, 11:27 AM
About a week ago our syndicate leader transferred game from one droid to another and failed. He cannot access game on either device. We need to be able to make hideout purchases to prepare for upcoming battle but support still has not replied. We have $14 billion and 4800 bricks just sitting there that no one can access. What can we do as a group. Our syndicate is Kings of Atlanta ID#647-025-030. Leader is Gusto ID#696-657-596. My ID is Mo ID#481-410-287. Why is it taking so long for reply from support

dudeman
05-15-2013, 11:44 AM
You would only need Gree to do it for you if you didn't have the required info to do it yourself. Lesson learned to write down the needed info for transfer as soon as you create a new character.

You would need Gree to transfer the game if you lost or broke your device. Having your information written down anywhere won't help one bit if you cannot access your original device.

Why is it taking so long for reply from support

They all got fired for laziness and/or ineptitude.

RetardsAtLarge
05-15-2013, 12:12 PM
Her old device was damaged so couldn't get on the game...

Raised a ticket but nothing from Gree!!

damad92
05-15-2013, 12:25 PM

Why have i "error on startup since 3 month

RetardsAtLarge
05-16-2013, 05:32 AM
Still waiting!!!!

Carlos Norris
05-16-2013, 06:17 AM

Maybe you would get a better response if your forum name was not chosen in such poor taste. As the brother of a retard, I am offended to be quite honest.

#bootoyou

vix
05-22-2013, 03:09 AM
I send ticket ob 15/05. No answer nothing moving. Think i can forget the free gold too

vix
05-24-2013, 01:56 AM
Got mail saying it was fixed.
Well it isnt. What so i have to do.
Reinstalled game. Still no old account.

bwatts6012
05-25-2013, 09:29 AM

my android phone was damaged i have repeatedly asked customer service for help
to transfer my account but i have not recieved ANY reply
my invite is 459341056

and my email is bwatts6012@hotmail.com
my user name is bwatts6012

please help this is getting ridiculous

Babytway
05-25-2013, 03:08 PM
i used to xfer from my. ipad to my itouch when i didnt want to travel with my ipad cuz of size,but my itouch was a 2nd gen stopped gettin the new ios updates, just happened i xferred the day that gree finally updated where u have to update your version to play, since i couldnt update i couldnt get in the game to xfer back to ipad, sent ticket but only took 3days, a lot faster than i thought. they asked for fc, mob name(old device n new device) last time i logged in and was done . day 1 sent ticket, day 2 they replied ask me the questions, day 3 it was moved