PDA

View Full Version : Top 50 faction Bravehearts of Scotland 2 slots now

HGF69
05-15-2013, 12:35 AM
We have 2 slots for players.

You must be able to play daily/hourly, communicate well and be a team player. Attack and defence must be over 150k and 3x iph daily donations.

Pm me the following
In game name:
Level:
Attack:
Gold player: y/n

Please note we are Non Gold for Columbia as a challenge to ourselves and other factions participating in the 'no gold for Columbia' campaign which we will win. After that its back to normal.

Get in now before the war begins.

MajorPain
05-15-2013, 12:48 AM
52nd EGYPT, 57th GREENLAND, 86th BRAZIL, 90th CHINA, 86th IRELAND

your thread title says top 50? Sorry didn't mean to troll on you like your member fanta does none stop apparently...

Good luck! :)

Fanta32
05-15-2013, 12:54 AM
your thread title says top 50? Sorry didn't mean to troll on you like your member fanta does none stop apparently...

Lol me troll, **** off you mutant, I said your faction had poor bonuses and could do with increasing them to get more applicants, not trolling just stating the facts so grow up(you and your bonuses)

MajorPain
05-15-2013, 12:59 AM
you dont have to prove anything to me bud i honestly dont give two sh!ts.. i just looked at all your previous posts in your profile and its all the same. and you dont have to tell me what u said you strait up trolled with your faction info.. either way u should learn when to shut up.

Good luck with playing with this guy.... tool.

Fanta32
05-15-2013, 01:08 AM
Haha you don't give two shîts but you go through reading all my previous posts hahaha think you are the troll and you get upset because you thought you had a smart ass reply and you got clamped.

Ps go learn what a troll is, then come back and realise the difference between a troll and someone posting faction stats in another factions recruiting thread.

MajorPain
05-15-2013, 01:18 AM
Haha you don't give two shîts but you go through reading all my previous posts hahaha think you are the troll and you get upset because you thought you had a smart ass reply and you got clamped.

Ps go learn what a troll is, then come back and realise the difference between a troll and someone posting faction stats in another factions recruiting thread.

Still don't care man. U win I lose, idc good night. :)

Fanta32
05-15-2013, 01:42 AM
Still don't care but you still posted and are still posting. Good morning from UK, no work today wooo

HGF69
05-15-2013, 04:37 AM
Sorry didn't mean to troll on you like your member fanta does none stop apparently...

If you have an issue with someone, be a man and take it elsewhere or preferably outside. Thanks for keeping the thread at the top.