PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Data issue on 5/14

OMNI
05-14-2013, 07:37 PM
We had a data deploy error a little while ago. The issue is now fixed. Please close and reopen the app.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

iteachem
05-14-2013, 07:38 PM
What about lost games... I lost my android account a week ago when the last data issues was out and I still don't have it restored..no response from support

Deleted and reinstalled game as suggested by message and new game opened

Ticket 568437

njemt242
05-14-2013, 07:39 PM
wow a response from gree after its fixed. How about something a little earlier next time.

Swedevil
05-14-2013, 08:28 PM
wow a response from gree after its fixed. How about something a little earlier next time.

how about be glad they fixed it so fast. Or that fact that maybe they were busy fixing it and didn't want to spend time to stop and come here and post about it whilst in the middle of coding...

#smugalicious

CraaiigS
05-14-2013, 08:45 PM
Lost my game as well on Saturday and got an auto response. I haven't heard anything since. When i had to factory reset in october funzio answered and got my game back up same day. I've invested lot of time and money in the game and would like to get it back before the war. Why is gree having such difficulties? Please help me asap thank you.

Vito Corleone
05-15-2013, 12:55 AM
We had a data deploy error a little while ago. The issue is now fixed. Please close and reopen the app.

Sorry for the inconvenience.What does " data deploy error" actually mean?

JG75
05-15-2013, 01:08 AM

Sorry for the inconvenience.

From 2 days i have had a big reduction in income per hour and my buildings output have decreased for no reason at all. WHY?

bald zeemer
05-15-2013, 03:08 AM
It's not "no reason at all", it's fixing the display glitch that was showing you income higher than you actually had. Remember a week or two ago when your income jumped by 25%? That wasn't meant to happen (and you haven't been getting any of the cash anyway).