PDA

View Full Version : Bad Updates!!

hawks
05-14-2013, 05:53 PM
Gree has done it once again. They pushed an untested update which once again gives the error invalid data sent to server (or whatever it exactly is) please uninstall reinstall. Well that does not fix any thing.

For information im using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.

PLEASE TEST BEFORE YOU PUSH!!

MF~
05-14-2013, 05:57 PM
Yep, got me too.

And now after uninstalling/reinstalling, I have another New Data Downloaded message...

I don't want to accept it. :(

hawks
05-14-2013, 05:59 PM
its getting a little old. this is twice in what, less than a week period?

Vicious...
05-14-2013, 05:59 PM
I am four levels away from completing elite mode and just purchased gold to do so. ****...

Droid razr here.

Daswi
05-14-2013, 06:00 PM
Here we go again.

Oubliette
05-14-2013, 06:02 PM
Whether you just bought gold or not does not matter. People shouldn't keep trying to imply that they are worried about people that have payed money.

They will hopefully fix it faster then they did last time, but it is still really foolish that they have made the mistake this many times.

njemt242
05-14-2013, 06:02 PM
WTF Gree fix your ****. Good thing I stopped spending gold on this POS. Oh wait its android so they don't care.

hawks
05-14-2013, 06:05 PM
It really is getting to the point where im going to stop buying gold too. Just image if this happened to games produced for for XBOX and PlayStation, those companies that make the games would be long gone, yet we seem to put up with it on a simple phone or tablet device.

Da_Boss
05-14-2013, 06:10 PM
It really is getting to the point where im going to stop buying gold too. Just image if this happened to games produced for for XBOX and PlayStation, those companies that make the games would be long gone, yet we seem to put up with it on a simple phone or tablet device.

Well said. Very true too. You'd have COD players up in arms.

njemt242
05-14-2013, 06:13 PM
I am giving two hours to fix this. If its not fixed then I am deleting all of my Gree accounts and submitting refund requests to google play store for all gold ever purchased. If I pay for something I expect it to work. And of course we will hear nothing from Gree regarding this issue.

Scarface78
05-14-2013, 06:16 PM
I am giving two hours to fix this. If its not fixed then I am deleting all of my Gree accounts and submitting refund requests to google play store for all gold ever purchased. If I pay for something I expect it to work. And of course we will hear nothing from Gree regarding this issue.

refund request from google play store? If you don't like the letter you kill the postman? lol

Sara`
05-14-2013, 06:19 PM
I'm in the same boat as all of you on Android. Damn Gree, I want to play your pathetic game so get your act together! I'm out, Time to watch New Girl. At least I will get some enjoyment out of that!

njemt242
05-14-2013, 06:22 PM
refund request from google play store? If you don't like the letter you kill the postman? lol

Why not. The apple store refunds money spent on gree games

Scarface78
05-14-2013, 06:25 PM
Why not. The apple store refunds money spent on gree games
that's nice lol

Vicious...
05-14-2013, 06:29 PM
At the very least, there better be overtime for the hit list events. Or is that incredibly naive of me to feel that way? Ugh.

waggs1
05-14-2013, 06:29 PM
I agree with everything. My money is wrong, my energy replenishes slowly, support is slow.

riri112
05-14-2013, 06:34 PM
This is crazy! I am having same problem! I have tried 3x and same problem! i am on level 40... ugh!

Beckham
05-14-2013, 06:42 PM
Nothing is being saved... just like a week ago :(

Gingeasian
05-14-2013, 06:49 PM
To be completely honest this is one of the better games out there and I would consider spending money on it. But I will not spend a penny unless Greed decides to fix all of the glitches and problems with the update

WillyWonka92
05-14-2013, 06:50 PM
Just started happening to me about an hour ago. I want to open my cases GREE! I want my items!

Just got my account back on Saturday (got lost) and then they do this when I missed out on the boss event.

Get your crap together and you better extend all the events about another day or two.

hawks
05-14-2013, 06:52 PM
The sad part is they could really care less, the only thing they care about is you keep spending your money.

OBAMASMAMA
05-14-2013, 06:55 PM
And no crate event! It disappeared!

J Smooth
I was just about to buy some gold for the LTQ. Thank you Gree for taking the option way, the money is better off were it is now anyways.

mbpantigCC
HEYYY CrimeCity ADMINS help!

after login, it just won't connect to the servers...

"Crime City wasn't able to load due to invalid data! Please delete and reinstall the app to continue playing."

PLEASE HELP!

Beckham
05-14-2013, 07:10 PM
And no crate event! It disappeared!

Mine's still there... it just doesn't work.

OBAMASMAMA
05-14-2013, 07:11 PM
Just as bad...

hawks
it will get fixed some day. Maybe after the event is over.

On a side note someone is able to attack me and take the money away from my buildings that i tried to put in the bank.

THANKS GREE!!!!!!

highgrass
Yeah I've got the same message. They should extend our time for the hit list, but of course they won't. They don't care about whether or not we get the full time or not.

iteachem
05-14-2013, 07:13 PM
My camper is on android and last update I got the invalid message and deleted then reinstalled game.

When it came up again I lost the account and had a brand new account. I put in a ticket to support but nothing so far.

Not too happy about it

Lighthill
05-14-2013, 07:18 PM
...after deleting data the app has. :(

Yeah, so, who wants those items anyway? Had 9/10 Progress :(

Baaad code

--- Android SGS II and SGN 10.1

hyrpwr
05-14-2013, 07:21 PM
Got the same data update. Was then told to uninstall and reinstal and now the game won't even load. Not to mention I completed the entire hit man missions and not only did I not recieve the reward but it restarted it from the very begining. They really need to get their act together on this game. Getting extremely frustated

njemt242
05-14-2013, 07:22 PM
These momos at gree layoff 30 people and the game crashes. Haha good business move. Dumbasses

panty sniffer
05-14-2013, 07:24 PM
CC wouldn't launch on android after new data download.
Restarted device and now it launches correctly and I can bank cash and travel to rival hoods.
Hope it's fixed for everyone else too.

OBAMASMAMA
05-14-2013, 07:25 PM
it will get fixed some day. Maybe after the event is over.

On a side note someone is able to attack me and take the money away from my buildings that i tried to put in the bank.

THANKS GREE!!!!!!

Haha too funny. Some guy robbed my nightclubs, lofts, and movie theaters in a 2 min spam that I couldn't bank my money

mbpantigCC
05-14-2013, 07:26 PM
Restarted device and now it launches correctly and I can bank cash and travel to rival hoods.

did you deleted your CC app and then installed it again? did you NOT lose your CC account?

please respond ASAP.thx

Beckham
05-14-2013, 07:27 PM

Yep, mine's working now too. Thanks, ummm, PS :D

mbpantigCC
05-14-2013, 07:31 PM
UPDATE: suddenly just got fixed...after multiple times of game restarts

njemt242
05-14-2013, 07:34 PM
Wow they actually fixed something. Too bad that not one gree employee will read these forums. Oh wait how many people playing are gree employees? Gotta drive up tose costs

OMNI
05-14-2013, 07:38 PM
We had a data deploy error a little while ago. The issue is now fixed. Please close and reopen the app.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

hawks
05-14-2013, 08:24 PM
the game is moving slower now it appears.

Riss
05-14-2013, 08:29 PM
We had a data deploy error a little while ago. The issue is now fixed. Please close and reopen the app.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

When are you going to bring the case event back?

panty sniffer
05-14-2013, 08:30 PM
did you deleted your CC app and then installed it again? did you NOT lose your CC account?

please respond ASAP.thx

Didn't uninstall/reinstall. That pop-up message is very bad advice. Only do it as a last resort after waiting and checking this message board to see if others are having same problem. If others are complaining, just wait for new fix/patch which usually comes within an hour.

Hairy Pooter
05-14-2013, 08:55 PM
So I was patient. I did not reinstall because the last time I did, I lost everything and it took over a week to get restored. In that week I missed a WD event and was booted for non participation. This time I wait....finally it's "fixed". Close the game and re-open.........HIT LISTS (1/40)
Back to 1??!! Seriously?...with 15 hours left?

OJ8134
05-14-2013, 09:30 PM
I had issues with my device..a Droid RAZR Max..I called Verizon and support patched me into a Verizon Phone Tech..he somehow got onto my phone to figure out how my phone was rebooting by itself...the issue was Crime City..I contacted GREE and they were kindly enough to respond back that they were working on the issue..since it has just got worse and it is causing my phone to reboot every 2 hours. I'm sure they will get their bugs worked out and we will be happy campers again...just be patient..there is only one team of Geeks and Rome was not built in one day!!

dag16
05-14-2013, 10:42 PM
i stupidly uninstalled and can no longer re-install, i get an invalid package error.
come on gree...

njemt242
05-14-2013, 11:17 PM
I had issues with my device..a Droid RAZR Max..I called Verizon and support patched me into a Verizon Phone Tech..he somehow got onto my phone to figure out how my phone was rebooting by itself...the issue was Crime City..I contacted GREE and they were kindly enough to respond back that they were working on the issue..since it has just got worse and it is causing my phone to reboot every 2 hours. I'm sure they will get their bugs worked out and we will be happy campers again...just be patient..there is only one team of Geeks and Rome was not built in one day!!

Now I am going to have to keep tabs on my razr maxx

Emperor886
05-15-2013, 12:18 AM
Haha too funny. Some guy robbed my nightclubs, lofts, and movie theaters in a 2 min spam that I couldn't bank my money

I'm fairly certain that was me....I remember seeing your name during my robbing spree to get the pagoda.

Sorry about that :/

Vito Corleone
05-15-2013, 12:55 AM

Sorry for the inconvenience.What does "data deploy error" actually means?
Since we don't have to update any more data on our devices, for this to be fixed, I assume this is on your side?
And it's not the first time it happens either.

JG75
05-15-2013, 01:11 AM
Someone else getting its income per hour reduced aswell as it's buildings payout? This sucks big time.

Jofelon
05-15-2013, 06:37 AM
Someone else getting its income per hour reduced aswell as it's buildings payout? This sucks big time.
Yes!! Trying to figure out if boost items, bonuses were taken away or what the deal is. Emailed support about it, but u know how that goes. May not hear anything back.

Mr.T
05-15-2013, 07:01 AM
My smarphone never fails :)