PDA

View Full Version : Fire and Blood wants you! Top 65 guild is now recruiting! Seize your chance.

Sexy Calindra
05-14-2013, 05:42 PM
Hi,

Fire and Blood, a top 65 guild is now actively recruiting. No minimum donation. We are only asking you to be active by contributing to the guild by giving money and stones as you can and most importantly, being active at war time! If you want to join a faction that is easy going with no real stress than having fun with others, our guild is for you.

Guild ID: 300-505-625.

Sexy Calindra
05-15-2013, 03:42 AM
And do not forget, if you want to play......with me, you have to join my guild first!

akaoshi
05-15-2013, 06:51 AM
Level 40 93k attack 2,3 iph (but great rider) with boosting before incoming war. Really expert ( this is a new account farming in 2 months)

Sexy Calindra
05-15-2013, 07:04 AM
Hello,

First, thanks a lot for your interest. Unfortunately, you still does not have enough attack to help us. We need players with at least 200K of attack and defense to be able to help us during global events unless if you are a big gem player. I have these stats and I am having a hard time to find a target to attack.

If you are a big gem players, our leader might be tempted to accept you. Otherwise, please keep leveling up your avatar and we will accept you soon.

Again, thanks for your interest.

akaoshi
05-15-2013, 07:42 AM
Mmmh i think that My attak/def will be 160-170 before the next war. But my average points x hit will be over 320.But I understand if you are thinking that my stats is lower.

Sexy Calindra
05-15-2013, 08:17 AM
If you think you have these stats just before the next war in two weeks, this mean that you are an extremely active player. If you acheive that, you should consider joining us before war. Keep in touch and we never know. We might accept you with these stats.

Thanks again for your interest.

Rallies
05-15-2013, 08:50 AM
What did you guys place in last 3 wars? Do you use a separate chat program, really don't like those. I am 300k plus for skills and have scored 80k plus in every war. I have 3 close friends as well who score even larger.

Sexy Calindra
05-15-2013, 09:48 AM
Hello,

We have the option to use Kakao to communicate during war time but this is not an obligation. I personally do not use it. The intel on the other fighters need to be posted on our forum to ensure everyone has access to the info. If you and your friend with those stats want to join us, let me know and you will be accepted. I am the recruiting officer. Again, we are an easy going guid! There is no dictator in our guild since we play for fun. No minimum donation. We still keep track of the members to ensure that we do not keep deadwood in our guild. If you plan to never give a penny and stones, better to go in another guild. This would not be fair for others. We are just asking that you give what you think is reasonable. We have many but many bonuses. This is for the benefit of us all. What we ask, is to be an active member. Thats all and most importantly, having fun with us. You should see us fighting during events, no big stress because we all play for the fun of it. We are indeed having a lot of fun and laughter! Come and join us! You will not regret it! More, i will personally play with you..... Lollll!

Sexy Calindra
05-15-2013, 09:51 AM
What did you guys place in last 3 wars? Do you use a separate chat program, really don't like those. I am 300k plus for skills and have scored 80k plus in every war. I have 3 close friends as well who score even larger.

Sorry, I forgot to say our ranking. When I joined the guild just after the first war, they have finisished 237. At the second war, we finished 157. Last weekend, we finished 65! You can see how fast we are getting stronger. When I joined, there was no strategy, no tactics! I shared mine and since then, we refine it to gain more points at every war. With you and your friends, can you imagine how strong we would be! Come and join us, you will never regret it. Trust me...although I am a succubus! lollll

Sexy Calindra
05-15-2013, 10:01 AM
To anyone interested by our guild, you can see how I approach the game in my recruiting post. I am having fun! This is a fun game and this should stay as a fun game! If you think you will bully other members in our faction since your main goal is to win at all cost, then chose another guild. Our guild is considered to have friendly members. You see, we can be a strong guild but at the same time, having a lot of fun with no stress than to try to win! I am not the only one like this in our guild! Many other members are as crazy! Again, we have a ton of fun in our guild since after all, this is why we play!

Note that free players or gems players are equally accepted in our guild. This will all depends on your stats and how active you are. Again, no stess.

Come on and join us! You will never regret it!

Sexy Calindra
05-15-2013, 04:47 PM
Hi all, do not hesitate, seize your chance. We are actively recruiting'. If you have any question, do not hesitate to ask me.

Sexy Calindra
05-16-2013, 03:45 AM
Hello, note that i will be on vacation for some days but another officer if my gyuld will replace me in this forum. Again, seize your chance to join us. You will have fun.

Naughty Angel
05-17-2013, 11:09 PM
Hi,

Fire and Blood, a top 65 guild is now actively recruiting. No minimum donation. We are only asking you to be active by contributing to the guild by giving money and stones as you can and most importantly, being active at war time! If you want to join a faction that is easy going with no real stress than having fun with others, our guild is for you.

Guild ID: 300-505-625.

Hi all. I am Sexy Calindra's friend. I am also an officer from Fire & Blood.

Tigerpunch
05-17-2013, 11:28 PM
Sugbysan
587-512-558
Attack-328k
Defense-305k
IPH-1500
My gold per hour is still really low, but I am working on it. If I am a recruit you would be interested in, please let me know. Currently, I am in a top 500 guild, but there is not enough actives to really get any higher. I am a very active player and seek a more forward, actively upward motivated guild. Please let me know, thanks :)

Naughty Angel
05-18-2013, 03:21 PM
Sugbysan
587-512-558
Attack-328k
Defense-305k
IPH-1500
My gold per hour is still really low, but I am working on it. If I am a recruit you would be interested in, please let me know. Currently, I am in a top 500 guild, but there is not enough actives to really get any higher. I am a very active player and seek a more forward, actively upward motivated guild. Please let me know, thanks :)

Your stats are good. You will be a candidate. We are working on a few things. Limited places and more people applying then what we have space for. Please be patient. We will let you know as soon as we can!!!!

Naughty Angel
05-18-2013, 06:11 PM
Your stats are good. You will be a candidate. We are working on a few things. Limited places and more people applying then what we have space for. Please be patient. We will let you know as soon as we can!!!!

We have made room for you if you are still interested!! Please apply soon before the spot is filled!!! 300505625

Naughty Angel
05-18-2013, 06:40 PM
Sugbysan
587-512-558
Attack-328k
Defense-305k
IPH-1500

Yes are in. Please see my other post with the invite cde and apply soon!!! Thanks!!

Tigerpunch
05-18-2013, 06:57 PM
Thanks, looking forward to joining you. :)

Naughty Angel
05-18-2013, 06:57 PM
Sugbysan
587-512-558
Attack-328k
Defense-305k
IPH-1500

Will Sugbysan be the name you apply under? Please respond.

LorRoo
05-19-2013, 02:08 PM
I'm looking for a new guild have an atk 244199 def 226891 iph 4993 and growing if you have a spot for me before the next war let me know.

Sexy Calindra
05-20-2013, 05:07 PM
Hello, i a, back from vacation. My friend officer Naughty Anger did a good job! Great!

Sir Igor
05-21-2013, 12:41 PM
Can't stop staring at your avatar...

Sexy Calindra
05-21-2013, 05:00 PM
Can't stop staring at your avatar...

Hummm! I like that! You know, you can have much more if you join my guild.... Lol!

shafiz8
05-22-2013, 03:38 AM
U guys still have spot open?
Lvl: 97
Atk/def: 275k/236k
IPH:11k
Ave. pts scored: abt 30k

Sexy Calindra
05-23-2013, 05:08 AM
U guys still have spot open?
Lvl: 97
Atk/def: 275k/236k
IPH:11k
Ave. pts scored: abt 30k

Hi,

Your stats are really good. Unfortunately we are now full. The next global event is in a few days. Please be patient since as this is usually the case, a few places are available after each war.

I would like to say thanks to all that were interested in our guild. We were able to recruit a few members. As mentioned above, we will surely recruit again after this weekend. I will let you know.

Best of luck to all guild during this weekend!