PDA

View Full Version : How long will syndicates last?

(CCK) Cam
05-14-2013, 04:54 PM
How long will syndicates last? Im getting bored with this, hate the syndicate. I want regular events. Like PvP. Would also like the syndicates better if they wouldn't be so close together. This time for Chinatown, we have 2 events (MW and CC) at the same time!!

djl
05-14-2013, 04:59 PM
No one (except those who benefit from the gold purchases) wants events this close together, let alone overlapping CC and MW battles. Absolutely nuts.

(CCK) Cam
05-14-2013, 05:04 PM
No one (except those who benefit from the gold purchases) wants events this close together, let alone overlapping CC and MW battles. Absolutely nuts.yeah i know

(CCK) Cam
05-14-2013, 05:05 PM
They'll keep it I bet, just more money rolling in from this.

TenderPlacebo
05-14-2013, 05:13 PM
They will never end as long as people keep paying, syndicates are a huge money maker.
I'd be willing to bet they're making more money on syndicates then any other events they put out.

I do agree, they need to space wars out more then 11 days and shouldn't have wars going on at the same time in both games.
To be honest they are pushing real hard for money lately and laying off workers, kind of has me worried about the company and what their real motives are, besides the normal money grabbing that GreeD does. Least i know why it takes a month to get a response from support, there's nobody there to reply, they're all standing in the unemployment line.

(CCK) Cam
05-14-2013, 05:37 PM
They will never end as long as people keep paying, syndicates are a huge money maker.
I'd be willing to bet they're making more money on syndicates then any other events they put out.

I do agree, they need to space wars out more then 11 days and shouldn't have wars going on at the same time in both games.
To be honest they are pushing real hard for money lately and laying off workers, kind of has me worried about the company and what their real motives are, besides the normal money grabbing that GreeD does. Least i know why it takes a month to get a response from support, there's nobody there to reply, they're all standing in the unemployment line.yup. I know. Gree is making so much money, it's 25 gold to refill your health, and Fight Club, they have 40 million points!! That's a lot of health packs, and I think the average amount of points you get is 300 influence.