PDA

View Full Version : Possible problem with New ios update

TobysPaw
05-14-2013, 02:43 PM
I just did the latest update and now find my buildings are paying out less than before.

I had invested about 75$ million in the syndicate rewards such as 5% building payout increase (x4), but it seems after the update I am not getting the syndicate enhancements and the buildings are just paying out at their normal value...wondered if anyone else has experienced this...

AFed
05-14-2013, 02:44 PM
It's now correct. Was a glitch earlier.

TobysPaw
05-14-2013, 02:47 PM
Thx for the reply - I noticed it 5-10 mins ago and it's still as I described above... :(

AFed
05-14-2013, 02:55 PM
Thx for the reply - I noticed it 5-10 mins ago and it's still as I described above... :(

Sorry I mean the 3.6.1 update corrected the glitch that existed in 3.6.

Denerio9
05-14-2013, 03:13 PM
My buildings pay out more ' but i am missing armors & meelee weapons & some weapons too
- i sent a ticket & got no response '

Carrahete
05-14-2013, 04:28 PM
My buildings pay out more ' but i am missing armors & meelee weapons & some weapons too
- i sent a ticket & got no response '

1) should pay out less as that's what the gliltch fix was about
2) try restarting app a few times, sometimes after an update you have to massage the game to get back to full info
3) Really? No reply immediately? Omg, Really?
Sorry, had to troll a bit there.... There's about a thousand threads complaining about slow support response times.

JG75
05-15-2013, 02:02 AM
It's now correct. Was a glitch earlier.

Sorry to say but my income per hours still not fixed with the 14/05 update.
IOS device.

bald zeemer
05-15-2013, 02:54 AM
Sorry to say but my income per hours still not fixed with the 14/05 update.
IOS device.

So your income didn't drop when you installed the update?
Do you have any building output bonuses? If you don't, you shouldn't have been experiencing the glitch.

Possible problem with New ios update
I just did the latest update and now find my buildings are paying out less than before.

I had invested about 75$ million in the syndicate rewards such as 5% building payout increase (x4), but it seems after the update I am not getting the syndicate enhancements and the buildings are just paying out at their normal value...wondered if anyone else has experienced this...

Funny, I didn't notice any posts complaining when your income inexplicably "grew" 20% when the previous update came out....

JG75
05-15-2013, 03:03 AM
So your income didn't drop when you installed the update?
Do you have any building output bonuses? If you don't, you shouldn't have been experiencing the glitch.

I saw two last updates if my memory doesnt abbandon me....one the 9th of may and one last one the 14th of may. I started to see my money per income fall last night, untill then it was always right. Buildings simply dont pay anymore what they used to. Of course i have building bonuses i am in a syndicate.

p.s. what you are saying is that a previous update glitched those stats and the latter update took us back to the original situation ? Because yes its true several days ago i saw income shoot up but i thought it was mainly from an upgrade in our syndicate.

bald zeemer
05-15-2013, 03:09 AM
I saw two last updates if my memory doesnt abbandon me....one the 9th of may and one last one the 14th of may. I started to see my money per income fall last night, untill then it was always right. Buildings simply dont pay anymore what they used to. Of course i have building bonuses i am in a syndicate.

p.s. what you are saying is that a previous update glitched those stats and the latter update took us back to the original situation ? Because yes its true several days ago i saw income shoot up but i thought it was mainly from an upgrade in our syndicate.
It wasn't an upgrade in your syndicate, it was a glitch. That extra money has been disappearing every time your game contacted the server.

If your income went down after the update, your IPH is now accurate.

robilco
05-15-2013, 04:23 AM
Huh ?

So does this mean that buildings were paying out too much and the update fixes this?

JG75
05-15-2013, 05:03 AM
It wasn't an upgrade in your syndicate, it was a glitch. That extra money has been disappearing every time your game contacted the server.

If your income went down after the update, your IPH is now accurate.

Ok i understand and after checking with my synd bonus i got it. But lol now i am left with a glitch on my android account who doesnt make me partecipate in the crate event. Its new account and i am only lvl 7 dunno if thats why.

splintuh
05-15-2013, 05:09 AM
But lol now i am left with a glitch on my android account who doesnt make me partecipate in the crate event. Its new account and i am only lvl 7 dunno if thats why.

bingo. iiirc crate events unlock at L10. boss events at L5.

JG75
05-15-2013, 05:15 AM
bingo. iiirc crate events unlock at L10. boss events at L5.

LOL thxs i thought it had to do with that. I dident remember from my first account since its ages ago i was at those levels.

Zepson
05-15-2013, 06:39 AM
I had 94 cases, after 6.1 update none, and no more crate event. Robbed 36 people and didn't get any case. And my buildings pay out less too...

Swedevil
05-15-2013, 07:04 AM
I had 94 cases, after 6.1 update none, and no more crate event. Robbed 36 people and didn't get any case. And my buildings pay out less too...

Stop crying about the buildings paying out less and read what was just posted 5 messages above you. or in the other 30 threads it's talked about.

As far as the even being gone, maybe if you would read anything, you'd see that all you had to do was open and close the game completely and then reopen and it should be fixed. If no, delete and reinstall the app and it should fix...