PDA

View Full Version : Android Version Suggestions/Bug fixes Thread

Aradan
05-14-2013, 01:52 PM
Since Wise One said i should have a different thread since its a different device here it is:

I recently changed from an iphone to an android, and as i do like playing this game i downloaded it for my android device. I noticed right away that is different then the iphone version. For one, android did not get the update in arena rewards and it still has the old iphone arena reward system which i find unfortunate as thats one of biggest parts of this game obviously.

The second thing that i have noticed that needs some adjustments is the free gems offers. When you click on "Video Offers" it will almost always pop up with just an ad that says download this app and receive ___ amount of gems. Or it will try to show it, but instead of an actual ad it will have the coding there so it goes like "Download and launch this app to recieve:{{rewardQuantity}} Free {{rewardUnit}}! {{name}} {{buttonText}}.

Also with the "Video Offers", everytime you either finish a video, or exit out of one of those ads that shouldn't be there, it reloads K&D as if you just started up the app for the first time and has the loading bar then brings you back into the game.

The Gem offers problems are a bit more pressing in my opinion over the arena rewards as they are extremely annoying, and would really like to see them fixed.

Ferp
05-14-2013, 02:35 PM
I agree with you. Having the game reload after watching every single gem offer video is really annoying. Plus i dont even get the gem after watching a video. Dont know what thats about.

I also find that when i look at the leaderboard for the arena that the game freezes occasionally

The battles also aren't as smooth as they are on iOS, but thats not a huge deal to me.

The Wise One
05-14-2013, 03:10 PM
Since Wise One said i should have a different thread since its a different device here it is:

I recently changed from an iphone to an android, and as i do like playing this game i downloaded it for my android device. I noticed right away that is different then the iphone version. For one, android did not get the update in arena rewards and it still has the old iphone arena reward system which i find unfortunate as thats one of biggest parts of this game obviously.

The second thing that i have noticed that needs some adjustments is the free gems offers. When you click on "Video Offers" it will almost always pop up with just an ad that says download this app and receive ___ amount of gems. Or it will try to show it, but instead of an actual ad it will have the coding there so it goes like "Download and launch this app to recieve:{{rewardQuantity}} Free {{rewardUnit}}! {{name}} {{buttonText}}.

Also with the "Video Offers", everytime you either finish a video, or exit out of one of those ads that shouldn't be there, it reloads K&D as if you just started up the app for the first time and has the loading bar then brings you back into the game.

The Gem offers problems are a bit more pressing in my opinion over the arena rewards as they are extremely annoying, and would really like to see them fixed.

The Android version is still in very early beta phase. It's out there so that we can identify and fix the issues before we release it worldwide. It's not identical to the iOS version at this point, but it will eventually be close to replicating where the iOS version is.

Though I'm not sure the reason why the video ads aren't there on the android version at the moment, I believe that it being in Beta is a factor.

Aradan
05-16-2013, 06:52 PM
The Android version is still in very early beta phase. It's out there so that we can identify and fix the issues before we release it worldwide. It's not identical to the iOS version at this point, but it will eventually be close to replicating where the iOS version is.

Though I'm not sure the reason why the video ads aren't there on the android version at the moment, I believe that it being in Beta is a factor.

so will bugs and other stuff be getting fixed during this beta, or released when it does go worldwide?

The Wise One
05-17-2013, 10:42 AM
Hi,

The idea is to get the bugs patched up and fixed before it goes world wide.

Shintaro
05-24-2013, 03:20 AM
When will knights and dragon be available on android? I just searched the play store on my wife's phone and couldnt find the game. Is there an external source to obtain the game??

Sir.
05-24-2013, 07:22 AM
Hi,

The idea is to get the bugs patched up and fixed before it goes world wide.

So then this thread should be really useful for you, to see what needs more work. ;)

The Wise One
05-24-2013, 02:27 PM
So then this thread should be really useful for you, to see what needs more work. ;)

I try to read every post, but yes, any thread with aggregate feedback and data is very helpful.

Aradan
05-25-2013, 01:17 AM
I noticed that the android has been updated to match the iOS version(as far as i can tell), yet we don't get any bonus sales still but the iOS did with bonus energy? I don't really mind since its completely worthless as its completely impossible for me(or probably anyone else on android now) to get even close to being able to get to stage 43, im struggling on just stage 20 now because of how strong the boss is.

Weekly Boss NEEDS to be weakened, somewhere between its old stats and new stats(preferably around 1/3 of the way from old boss stats to new boss stats) Its just crazy to even try making it anywhere right now.

Would like to see some sales(maybe a 40% off sale for it being fully upgraded and assuming fully released world wide now? maybe thats just a dream at 40%) *side note. Android gem prices are slightly higher then on iOS, why is this?

Video Offers needs to be fixed. Still getting sent to another page telling me to download this app for free gems, and worse they are all apps that cost money. Very rare a video will actually come up though.

Thats all i can remember right now.

indonesian
05-25-2013, 07:20 AM
When will knights and dragon be available on android? I just searched the play store on my wife's phone and couldnt find the game. Is there an external source to obtain the game??

i lives in indonesia and when i try to find KD with my galaxy tab in the google play store, it says that im unable to download it because my region, dont know how to manipulate the regional rules or something...

Aradan
06-12-2013, 04:41 PM
for a couple weeks now(since i think the second last update through google play store) you can't view peoples profiles. Ex. On the friend acceptable page there is only buttons for accept and ignore, although it does read "profile" just to left, it just doesn't have a button option. Same goes for in the arena and well everywhere profile options are.

D3athShade
06-12-2013, 04:57 PM

At least you get offers... I'm lucky if i get one a week...

dtthang89
06-13-2013, 04:54 AM
I used Android version 2.3.7 but when i enter chance chests game got crash.
And when i go to the Arena i got one message "There seems to be a problem connecting to the server. Please wait a few moments and try again."

Are these bugs?

Aradan
06-13-2013, 07:44 AM
games latest update brought it to version 1.1.208

Grruumm
06-13-2013, 12:43 PM
The only problem I have with Android version at the moment is about 30secs of freeze/lag whenever I goto a team selection screen, like starting a new map or going to fight the epic boss, going to arena is fine though which makes me believe it's because my friends list is full 78/78? I'm guessing there must be some kind of mass download/update/exchange of friends data going on at every team-build point, although it has never happened on my iphone4 .

It's quite frustrating at times, but it's the only gripe I can find with Android, which I understand is still considered a beta product.

( just remembered, I also get some minor roll-back issues, where I go back to the game after a few hours and the armors I had started crafting haven't actually started, and my game is still sitting at the xp-reward zone completed screen thingy, doesn't happen all the time tho and I'm now trying to update my knights appearance and hoping to force a server update/save before leaving the game )

#1 wish - add Android friends to ios and vice versa, is this ever possible?

Aradan
06-13-2013, 01:18 PM
#1 wish - add Android friends to ios and vice versa, is this ever possible?

It is not possible. Wise one has stated once before. I wouldn't want this anyways, iOS people would have such a majorily huge advantage over android users, even if both are level 100+ the iOS person has probably played a lot longer and had the ability to obtain a lot of the + versions of all the recent boss armors that have been incredibly strong where few android players would

Grruumm
06-22-2013, 04:58 AM
I'm still getting a lot of problems relating to game progress disappearing between play 'sessions'. I killed the same level of the epic boss 3 times the other day, even more frustrating when I noticed that using friends for assistance WAS saved/counted but progress gained from that assistance was not.

Just change armor on your main knight first, that will ensure that everything you've done up to that point is backed up on Gree's servers.

I've been doing this everytime, sometimes it works and sometimes it does not, once it even appeared to save my progress throughout the day then in the evening reverted all the way back to where I was first thing in the morning, which I thought was very weird :/

I've reinstalled a few times, killed all other tasks, swapped between wifi and mobile data connections and so far can see no kind of pattern whatsoever. Is there anything else I can try to 'force' a save??

I feel as if I just want a dirty big ugly 'save my progress and quit' button somewhere on the android version :D is there a 'known issues' info source for current versions?

Wilderness
06-22-2013, 07:26 PM
my game id WBB CDB YBP

overcire
06-23-2013, 11:28 AM
I understand that ios players are having too easy a time with epic bosses.

I imagine that having 10 lvl 100 friends using nemisi armor is easy to get. I am doing a reasonably good jobin the android game, I will hit lvl 100 soon and then start trying to get my own armours. But even then I will have a hard time doing well as I only have 6 lvl 100+ friends (that might be all of them) and very few using nemisis armour.

It also sounds like guilds will be buffing players. We do not have guilds, we do not have buffs.

tone down the epic bosses to pre twin - jian levels please

players reading this - ign is cire. if I can help you or vice versa, feel free to add me.

rfinn
06-23-2013, 12:16 PM
I paid for some gems for KnD but didnt get them. i sent 2 support tickets off and no reply. I cant start my own thread so have to post on others. Any idea what i can do please.I want my gems i paid for :-( many thanks

Aradan
06-23-2013, 05:42 PM
I paid for some gems for KnD but didnt get them. i sent 2 support tickets off and no reply. I cant start my own thread so have to post on others. Any idea what i can do please.I want my gems i paid for :-( many thanks

PM Wise One for help

GsNp
06-25-2013, 03:40 AM
is the android version still in beta testing? I just started playing 2 days ago and have noticed that whenever you click video offer it merely displays an ad saying run this app and receive x amount of gems. Other than that the only thing I can find is that iOS has a guild function and we so far do not?

deathexe
06-25-2013, 03:41 AM
is the android version still in beta testing? I just started playing 2 days ago and have noticed that whenever you click video offer it merely displays an ad saying run this app and receive x amount of gems. Other than that the only thing I can find is that iOS has a guild function and we so far do not?

If I'm not wrong the guilds aren't out for android yet.

GsNp
06-25-2013, 03:49 AM

Shame, seems like an exciting feature to have. Can't wait till it's released though. Do you happen to know how it works on iOS? I guess I could download the game on my iTouch and give it a shot, but meh. Effort >_>

deathexe
06-25-2013, 03:52 AM
Shame, seems like an exciting feature to have. Can't wait till it's released though. Do you happen to know how it works on iOS? I guess I could download the game on my iTouch and give it a shot, but meh. Effort >_>

You join a guild, do guild quests, level the guild up, and also get bonuses to your armor - like 5% to all fire armors. Guild wars aren't out yet though.

The Wise One
06-25-2013, 05:50 PM

Eventually, but since Android is so fresh out in the wild, we need to make sure that it's stable before we can push something as big as guilds. But, it will!

HKRosset
06-25-2013, 10:21 PM
Currently playing android, started maybe a week ago loving the game btw. Can't wait to see it catch up to IOS so we can get everything I've been reading about ^^.

Anyway; unlike many others I seem to be receiving giant amounts of video ad things for free gems. First off it was maybe 15? Then one day i had gotten at least 70! Now it seems to be infinite, sometimes it'll say theres none left but right after another click theres more.

Also I'm not sure if this is how the friend system works, but recently when inviting friends on quests they either started with near 20hp or where already dead. I can't progress from here now without them :(. Anyway I just thought I'd let you guys know, I'll probably report back when I find anything new too.

aznzeon
06-26-2013, 04:02 AM
Is anyone on android having a problem of not being able to play at all? my girlfriend's game won't get passed loading screen after she updated it

7rip
06-26-2013, 05:34 AM
Anyway; unlike many others I seem to be receiving giant amounts of video ad things for free gems. First off it was maybe 15? Then one day i had gotten at least 70! Now it seems to be infinite, sometimes it'll say theres none left but right after another click theres more.

That's really crazy. I did the video offers the second or third day I had been playing.. I think I got like 15 but they never reset for me. Kinda wish it would be like a weekly or daily refresh.. Even like 5-10 crystals/day or week would be better than none Or relying on solely quests. Also, I did the other offers.. A couple never gave me anything. (The eharmony one and the fun pass although I think you have to pay for the funpass I couldn't even figure out how to sign up)...other than that the game is phenomenal and I can't wait to experience the guild wars. Anyone can add me although my friend list is just about full. My code is: WBB-BYB-RXB I'm level 48 after a week and counting... I got the pyromancers mantle yesterday had to get my bro and his gf to sign up so I could get a few extra gems to beat her. Is it just me or on fight 16 after you get the last pieces did her stats drop? I though she was at like 18k/900/700 and on 16 she's got like 17k/800/600 (HP/atk/def)..rant rant rant

7rip
06-26-2013, 05:39 AM
Actually her stats at 16 are something like13k/700/300

Aradan
06-26-2013, 09:43 AM
each reward stage(15,21,28,35,43,51,60) the boss takes a major jump in stats, and then after they drop down a bit and climb back up.

7rip
06-26-2013, 11:24 AM
Oh sweet, good to know. :)

7rip
06-26-2013, 11:58 AM
So the share for Facebook is broken... I added K&D to my FB and sent it to my friends but when I try to click the K&D android link it takes me to the store and says the item cannot be found... However the iOS link does work..maybe the android one isn't set up being rather new and all?

Aradan
06-26-2013, 12:20 PM
im not 100% but i believe it's still in beta and not been released world wide so it could just be a matter of location. I've been able to view it in my browser but my friends in other countries couldn't.

Findail
06-27-2013, 03:59 PM
The only problem I have with Android version at the moment is about 30secs of freeze/lag whenever I goto a team selection screen, like starting a new map or going to fight the epic boss, going to arena is fine though which makes me believe it's because my friends list is full 78/78?

I have this same issue, though my friends list is not quite as large. It does happen to me in the arena also. Anytime I go to a "Choose Your Party" screen, the game is completely unresponsive for 20-40 seconds.

Also experienced a significant rollback today that resulted in the loss of a set of Flowstone Battlegear that I managed to get from fusing. *sigh*

Bala82
06-28-2013, 04:49 AM
Why can't i download this game on android it says my device isn't compatible but i am able to play both Crime city and Modern war on android?.

I have Samsung Galaxy Ace which runs Android version 2.3.3 Build Gingerbread.XWKPY

Aradan
06-28-2013, 12:19 PM
Why can't i download this game on android it says my device isn't compatible but i am able to play both Crime city and Modern war on android?.

I have Samsung Galaxy Ace which runs Android version 2.3.3 Build Gingerbread.XWKPY

more then likely it has not yet been released in your country

Tolton
06-29-2013, 05:42 PM
Would be nice for the arena hacks to get fixed.. Some guy currently at 10 million points and most of the people from about 1-25 I haven't ever heard of, seem to be low level and have low quality armors

gexstar
06-29-2013, 09:10 PM
#1 is at 68k points not 10mio.

And you dont need to have high level or high armors to get to #1 atm, you just need to buy a ****load of gems and do a ****load of arena matches. If u even do smart matches with enemy research its not that hard even with sucky gear.

Grruumm
06-30-2013, 04:30 AM
And you dont need to have high level or high armors to get to #1 atm, you just need to buy a ****load of gems and do a ****load of arena matches. If u even do smart matches with enemy research its not that hard even with sucky gear.

Yup, arena needs a rethink imho, at the moment as long as you have unlimited time to play you will be able to climb the ranks easily enough.

Whereas I myself am a casual player ( i realise this means I cannot expect to be 100% competitive, especially now Androidversion is becoming popular ) and this week I simply cannot devote more than a couple of hours per day, which I actually think is a lot for 1 game.

Already I have passed my final points total from last week, and still am waaaay down the ranks, can't see any way of catching up without spending money ( yes I know that's the point of a business, but to me it's still worth moaning about ;) ).

How are there people above me in rank with zero points? Or 1 knight in basic gear? Are these cheaters?

***EDIT***

I have this same issue, though my friends list is not quite as large. It does happen to me in the arena also. Anytime I go to a "Choose Your Party" screen, the game is completely unresponsive for 20-40 seconds.

This is definitely related to number of friends, I dumped over half my friends list leaving only the highest lvl friends to assist me, approx ~30 or so, and the lag/freezing is almost gone, still a little ~5 seconds 'blip' but it's bearable ;)

The rollbacks, for me, are mostly on wifi for some reason, if I stick to mobile data and change my main knight's armor 4or5 times it will save.

gexstar
06-30-2013, 11:33 AM
I got a bug with the enemy list in the arena... im not getting any new enemies anymore.

I defeat or lose against one and my list just keeps getting shorter. The few that are left are all undefeatable for me... whats up with that?

Aradan
06-30-2013, 05:29 PM
arena's always been like that

marcelinokd
06-30-2013, 05:30 PM
I got a bug with the enemy list in the arena... im not getting any new enemies anymore.

I defeat or lose against one and my list just keeps getting shorter. The few that are left are all undefeatable for me... whats up with that?

CLear the CACHE of the game.

Setting -> Apps -> K&D -> Clear Cache

Do not clear DATA, only CACHE.

gexstar
06-30-2013, 07:07 PM
arena's always been like that

not true, sorry. it never behaved like that, at least for me it didnt.
i always had 10 enemies in my list. so once i fought one i instantly got a new one on the list.

i tried restarting the phone (android that is) and that worked. ill try clearing the cache, seems easier.
thx!

Aradan
06-30-2013, 08:45 PM
i believe it narrows the list to 3 because the game is recognizing your beating the players around your rank, and to prevent you from farming the same players it doesn't let you fight them again unless you reset the arena. Personally i like this because then i can force my game into actually fighting real players and not all the stupid low levels that can't even get past my 1st knight.

Not caring to much this week though as poor arena rewards, and too many hackers to try to compete with.

overcire
07-01-2013, 09:01 PM
I think 'dougie' might be wearing next weeks boss armour. Damn I need an epic wind element. I missed dragon tortoise armor, and flame eater is obviously fire. I can only hope that wind goes before water if they keep up this single element malarky, but the evidence points otherwise.

Ferp
07-01-2013, 09:44 PM
I think 'dougie' might be wearing next weeks boss armour. Damn I need an epic wind element. I missed dragon tortoise armor, and flame eater is obviously fire. I can only hope that wind goes before water if they keep up this single element malarky, but the evidence points otherwise.

I believe thats something along the lines of the chitinous armor. Its fairly old boss armor/nemesis, im not sure which. But the amount of hackers or even just obscene gem spenders is really annoying.

BethMo
07-01-2013, 11:44 PM
I think 'dougie' might be wearing next weeks boss armour.

Show us a picture. If it's not a hack, someone here will be able to identify it.

Aradan
07-02-2013, 10:26 AM
it is chitnous armor cire, i've ended up with a couple from dpc, but its not very good armor anyways.

maybe try getting your rocfeather +? or fusing for a sky guardian if you want an air element armor.

EDIT: there are some hackers for sure, but some of these kids could be complete idiots and not realize how bad the rewards are. currently top 10 goes from 47k-140k, all with very weak 1/2* armors and none of them are even in 3rd stage(excluding 1 guy with a 35+ pyromancer, but he's not much of a challenge either.

aznzeon
07-02-2013, 01:51 PM
my game says it needs to be updated but its on the newest version, anyone know whats going on?

Veloster Raptor
07-02-2013, 02:10 PM
I don't know if this is a bug or a glitch, but I have noticed this as well when I am posting. I get a weird line of pixels to flash across the middle of my screen when posting on this forum.

When I am playing the game, I get random pixels that show up and disappear. I am playing on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 which is much nicer than my phone. Anyone else having this problem or could it just be the screen size and not being formatted for tabs?

7rip
07-02-2013, 04:24 PM
I just opened up the game and have received it although I'm quite certain I'm not strong enough to have done it without gems... the message for rewards was on my screen when I turned on the game... Anyone have this happen before?

Villy
07-02-2013, 11:07 PM
I just started playing this game and I really enjoy it, my problem is that I got no friend federal reward and I am more then 100% sure I should of gotten atleas the first 2 rewards. In aditoon I don't have any guild button on my screen. Hope you can help me out so I can enjoy further the game thank you in advance.

deathexe
07-02-2013, 11:09 PM
I just started playing this game and I really enjoy it, my problem is that I got no friend federal reward and I am more then 100% sure I should of gotten atleas the first 2 rewards. In aditoon I don't have any guild button on my screen. Hope you can help me out so I can enjoy further the game thank you in advance.

Guilds aren't out for android yet. You only get the referrals when other player enter your friend code the moment they complete the tutorial.

Villy
07-02-2013, 11:14 PM
Guilds aren't out for android yet. You only get the referrals when other player enter your friend code the moment they complete the tutorial.

Thank you alot mate well guess I will try sand survive have a nice day.

Ferp
07-03-2013, 07:04 AM
What i'd love to see, is the profile button for the boss leaderboards to actually be a button instead of just a word. That way, we might be able to actively find the hackers that boost themselves to the top 25. I know im only on the edge of the top 25, but its annoying to see people with a million or more points within the first 2-3 days, or people with basic armor in the top 10. People like Spock, Cire, or BrownDRoger should be in the top 10 but they aren't which is sad.

I may just be complaining about nothing here, but it just grinds my gears.

gexstar
07-03-2013, 07:16 AM
What i'd love to see, is the profile button for the boss leaderboards to actually be a button instead of just a word. That way, we might be able to actively find the hackers that boost themselves to the top 25. I know im only on the edge of the top 25, but its annoying to see people with a million or more points within the first 2-3 days, or people with basic armor in the top 10. People like Spock, Cire, or BrownDRoger should be in the top 10 but they aren't which is sad.

I may just be complaining about nothing here, but it just grinds my gears.

I never saw people with over a million points, but i know Spock and Cire, so it must be the same server.
I understand that its annoying to have people with basic armor above you, but they dont cheat i guess, they just buy a lot of gems. So i dont really know what youre complaining about, though i do understand its annoying.

Btw: the code in your sig is not an android code.

I just got a new enemy list for the arena and they rank from #2 to #46.
I fought #2 and #6 so far and they both were lowlevels with bad armors and they lost hard. So that ranking is kinda silly indeed, since not the best pvpers are on the top, but the people spending the most gems. On the other hand i had a list yesterday with only #100-200 players who ALL totally beat me up like crazy. All of em had close to max legendary armors... Silly ranking is silly.

Roark
07-03-2013, 12:38 PM
gex I'm gonna have to disagree with your claim that they are not cheating, or at least in the way you say it with any amount of certainty

while there's a possibility they are not cheating, the likelihood is high given how low their armor is, the limit of 10 friends' help per day, the fact they appeared out of no where with 950,000 to 1,400,000+ damage dealt, and the sheer amount of gems they would have to spend to spam it with 3 knights and no friends with each getting one shotted

taking that into account, I think your statement "they don't cheat, I guess" and "I really don't see what you're complaining about" seems unfounded and uninformed

Roark
07-03-2013, 12:41 PM
that being said, Aradan, are we just PM'ing Wise One about possible cheaters like this? I see the "Another Hacker" thread got locked, but I seem to recall you saying that Wise One indicated that cheaters in Android would be dealt with once it's out of Beta

let me know if there's any point in monitoring these guys (don't get me started on Arena, that place is a write-off)

dd_knights
07-03-2013, 12:56 PM
that being said, Aradan, are we just PM'ing Wise One about possible cheaters like this? I see the "Another Hacker" thread got locked, but I seem to recall you saying that Wise One indicated that cheaters in Android would be dealt with once it's out of Beta

let me know if there's any point in monitoring these guys (don't get me started on Arena, that place is a write-off)

Roark, so far Gree has cleaned up and banned the top cheaters right before the end of the event for the last couple of weeks. In this case, the top 4 on the Boss leaderboard at the moment are cheaters, so I imagine they'll get disintegrated in about 4 hours. There are some cheaters mixed in (not top 4) throughout the top 25, so I hope Gree gets them too.

And yes, I agree with you, the top 4 are cheaters (no doubt). The rate at which they climbed is near impossible with their armor/level due to the 10 friend limit.

The arena on the other hand is tougher to determine (without looking at logs and data). You could technically pay your way to the top of the arena leaderboard, but I imagine 90% of the top 25 right now are cheaters... and that's being generous. ;)

Roark
07-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Rhithik I am uncertain about, he seems to have been there over the last few days, but perhaps he is "cheating smart", 2-4 on the other hand definitely appeared out of nowhere

this week it doesn't matter to me as I am in the top 10 at #8, and 4 players removed will still have me in the 4-10 range. I should be okay unless Choice or Brown D Roger clocks another 70k-100k damage

if these guys merely bought gems, then more power to them but when hydra hunter+ capped gets one hit in before dying in 2 hits (my opening knight, need a stronger armor for him, using hh+, jackelope leader, AA+) I can't imagine how many gems it would take to even down one boss with low armors

without altering attack, defense or HP levels (cheating) on low level armors, I'm pretty sure knight #1 would die in 1 hit, knight #2 would get a hit in (or miss altogether) and knight #3 would die in 1 hit, the gem spending would be insane

I've wondered a few times this week, with the questionable utility of a mono element armor, if GREE is testing to see if people even know what they're spending their gems on (ie how stupid the spenders are)

no way this armor is as good as Jian's+

dd_knights
07-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Rhithik, I'm 100% certain is cheating.

Akechi (#7) is also cheating.

Aradan
07-03-2013, 01:43 PM

just pm wise one, as you can see he isn't able to be active on forums, so a pm will guarantee that he sees it eventually

gexstar
07-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Maybe my statement was a bit misleading.
What i meant to say was that it sure looks like something is really wrong there, but we got absolutely no proof of any hacks or cheats involved. Cause everything they did can be done buy purchasing loads of gems, though it is very unlikely. The devs should make cheating impossible (which isnt that hard on a game like this...) or actively scan the toplists for suspicious activity like this.

We, as players, cant determine whether they cheat or not. Cause if i fight them, i squash em and that would be the only way to find out as players.

*edit*
Ok, now this is obvious. Optiplex #1 Arena. 0 Wins, 0 Losses, 220k points. :D

Roark
07-03-2013, 02:58 PM
*edit*
Ok, now this is obvious. Optiplex #1 Arena. 0 Wins, 0 Losses, 220k points. :D

jesus lol

just pm wise one, as you can see he isn't able to be active on forums, so a pm will guarantee that he sees it eventually

sent

dd_knights
07-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Anyone else having trouble looking at the epic boss leaderboard? I haven't been able to view it in the last hour or so. Everything else seems to be ok.

Roark
07-03-2013, 04:22 PM
I generally find that is because I have a poor internet connection. Occasionally when that happens, even getting a better connection can have the problem persist and I have to go to Application Manager, force stop the game and open it again, and it's fine

dd_knights
07-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Guess there was no clean up this time... cheaters got away with it I guess.... great Gree, just great!

MadPhoneBashing
07-03-2013, 11:42 PM
Hi all, just for the record...I'm vader on android version(due to winning dp+ armor on my very first 11 epic chest open/the armor just looks like darth varder on steriods so cool!!!) I'm seriously addicted to the game and yup I dumped a bunch of $$$ into gree after that to get my knights where there at now lol.

I'm so happy that most of the armors I've gotten so far where from dkp chests (100% luck) and thank god I naturally level'd up the plus versions on the armors I got not even knowing that's the way to go vs cool looking other armors that were not +versions.

I have zero problems playing this on my s3 galaxy after 2 updates and yes its annoying to see random unknows suddenly appear on the arena boards with tons of points infront. However, I like smashing them anyway with their one little knight, just seems like justice is served.

So for the record don't ban me lmao dropped way too much money into this and I'm learning self control at the moment.

revolutionx
07-04-2013, 06:43 PM
My phone crashes sometimes when I try to buy gems through the game. I'll be charged for them and get a receipt from google play, but never receive them. I'm assuming it is because my phone crashed, though this may or may not be the case.. Not sure if it's a problem all across the board, but it's happened to me multiple times now. It'd be nice if I could get some gems without the game crashing and then having to go through all the hassle of contacting Gree.

And on that note, my game does seem to have a few random crashes out of nowhere as well, sometimes it'll end up not saving my game and sends me back to re-do things I've already completed which is unfortunate and time wasting.

Findail
07-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Another bug found:

I'd been noticing some significant battery drain, even when the phone was in standby overnight, or standby/airplane mode while flying. After doing some tracking with BetterBatteryStats, I traced it down to an AudioOut_3 wakelock. This was tracked over about 6 days of use, with that particular wakelock usually in effect 98-100% of the time, and the phone almost never in deep sleep mode. K&D was the most recently installed/used app, so I figured it was the logical place to start looking. First time was a charm. Turned off in-game sound completely yesterday, went all night in standby, and looked at BBS this morning. Voila, no more wakelock, phone was in deep sleep all night.

Not sure what's causing that particular wakelock to stick after exiting the game, but hopefully the devs can take a look at it.

In case it matters to anyone, I'm on an Inspire running ICS (Viper rom).

gexstar
07-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Another bug found:

I'd been noticing some significant battery drain, even when the phone was in standby overnight, or standby/airplane mode while flying. After doing some tracking with BetterBatteryStats, I traced it down to an AudioOut_3 wakelock. This was tracked over about 6 days of use, with that particular wakelock usually in effect 98-100% of the time, and the phone almost never in deep sleep mode. K&D was the most recently installed/used app, so I figured it was the logical place to start looking. First time was a charm. Turned off in-game sound completely yesterday, went all night in standby, and looked at BBS this morning. Voila, no more wakelock, phone was in deep sleep all night.

Not sure what's causing that particular wakelock to stick after exiting the game, but hopefully the devs can take a look at it.

In case it matters to anyone, I'm on an Inspire running ICS (Viper rom).

I got the same problem, but disabling audio didnt help at all. AudioOut_2 is keeping the phone awake all the time.

Aradan
07-06-2013, 05:05 PM
My phone crashes sometimes when I try to buy gems through the game. I'll be charged for them and get a receipt from google play, but never receive them. I'm assuming it is because my phone crashed, though this may or may not be the case.. Not sure if it's a problem all across the board, but it's happened to me multiple times now. It'd be nice if I could get some gems without the game crashing and then having to go through all the hassle of contacting Gree.

And on that note, my game does seem to have a few random crashes out of nowhere as well, sometimes it'll end up not saving my game and sends me back to re-do things I've already completed which is unfortunate and time wasting.

I've had same problem in past, send in a support ticket to gree through the in-game support thing, and also pm wise one saying how much you bought, your K&D code and receipt #. That got me refunded

LunarMagister
07-06-2013, 10:33 PM
I've been having the same battery drain issue, I'll have to check that out. Though I thought it was more because one of the game files was eating so much RAM that my phone shut down. Speaking of which - I was playing the game when the aforementioned situation happened - all games files were corrupted, and I was forced to reinstall. Even after doing so, I now get Error Code 3 (something about being unable to connect to the server...) Serious issue, so I'm posting it here so that the devs can hopefully program a failsafe to avoid that kind of serious complication.

I still haven't found a way around Error Code 3... I tried rebooting my phone and reinstalling, clearing cache and data all several times. Anyone know what to do?

Marco_
07-07-2013, 01:39 AM
Small bug: at level 53 I couldn't add any more friends after the 80/82 mark, after leveling to 54 the difference is 1 less: "limit" at 82/83.

Marco_
07-08-2013, 03:31 AM
lol, refresh bug after waking my tablet with KnD opened: epic energy = 7, max in 4:20
(looks like I also missed out on more than an hour of gold buildup...)
After exiting and restarting KnD, the epic energy count did jump to its correct value of 9, though the gold seems lost.

gexstar
07-08-2013, 06:27 AM
I had a nice bug where the arena showed me at #1 for about an hour.

Villy
07-08-2013, 08:49 AM
I noticed that some times the game dosen't get saved and after 12 h I get set back from were I was when it was saved last time. This kinde of make me lose my desire to play this nice game anyone got a tip how to solv this???

Marco_
07-08-2013, 09:16 AM
I noticed that some times the game dosen't get saved and after 12 h I get set back from were I was when it was saved last time. This kinde of make me lose my desire to play this nice game anyone got a tip how to solv this???
I think someone mentioned swapping armors on your champion back and forth in "My Knights" and then pressing "Okay" does a force save to the server. (don't know if that's "Okay" for each swap or just once at the end)

Villy
07-08-2013, 09:17 AM
I think someone mentioned swapping armors on your champion back and forth in "My Knights" and then pressing "Okay" does a force save to the server. (don't know if that's "Okay" for each swap or just once at the end)
OK thx alot mate.

7rip
07-08-2013, 04:50 PM
I had a flowstone on my air knight as my opener and for some reason when I go to form my team my earth knight has the exact same one on although I don't have 2...I should probably add its not the only set both can use I also have a vine wood and AA+ in my armory ..i probably won't use 2 flow stones just thought it was weird...the second set isn't showing up in the quest play area so its not that crazy of a glitch... But imagine if someone figured out how to clone gear through the arena... It'd be much harder to track compared to an absurd amount of gems just showing up on someone's account... Anyways its prolly something to look into... If it helps I could take screenshots from my phone if that helps

Lionmane
07-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Pretty much what the title says. I have a lot of friends playing, and I've had three of them standing next to me and starting the game, entering my code, finishing the tutorial, and I still get no rewards. I haven't even completed the first Referral quest yet after playing for the past week or so... which is a real bummer.

So... I'm not really crying about this, since most of my knights have better armor by this point anyway, but it WOULD be nice to get the added gems and stuff for upgrading. Any chance of getting this looked at?

Thanks. Oh, and I'll be PM'ing Wise One as soon as I can figure out how... kinda new here... :)

Marco_
07-09-2013, 06:34 AM
Pretty much what the title says. I have a lot of friends playing, and I've had three of them standing next to me and starting the game, entering my code, finishing the tutorial, and I still get no rewards. I haven't even completed the first Referral quest yet after playing for the past week or so... which is a real bummer.

So... I'm not really crying about this, since most of my knights have better armor by this point anyway, but it WOULD be nice to get the added gems and stuff for upgrading. Any chance of getting this looked at?

Thanks. Oh, and I'll be PM'ing Wise One as soon as I can figure out how... kinda new here... :)

You did accept them as friends and you're listed as the unremovable friend on their friend list?
(the one friend without a red X next to it)

Grruumm
07-09-2013, 08:13 AM
I had a flowstone on my air knight as my opener and for some reason when I go to form my team my earth knight has the exact same one on although I don't have 2...

I've had this happen a few times when swapping armors around on my knights then quitting the game soon after, it's like the game kinda freaked out and forgot who was wearing what and although it swapped the armor to my main knight it left the same armor on the other knight too. I didn't even think of trying to (ab)use it tbh cos I just thought 'thats not what he was meant to be wearing' and swapped it back.

Since I have to swap armors to force a save of progress on android I now keep a spare armor not used by any other knight to avoid this weird/confusing bug.

Marco_
07-12-2013, 09:10 AM
Ugh, since today's Android update, KnD seems to have a lot of trouble connecting to the server for me... :(

Findail
07-12-2013, 10:15 AM
Update on the AudioOut_3 wakelock issue: Turning off in-game sound only worked for that one day, and then it came back again. I've tried cycling it on and back off, but to no avail. Still keeps the phone awake full-time. My only solution at this point is to reboot after I exit K&D. A pain, to say the least. Hope this is something that gets addressed quickly.

gexstar
07-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Update on the AudioOut_3 wakelock issue: Turning off in-game sound only worked for that one day, and then it came back again. I've tried cycling it on and back off, but to no avail. Still keeps the phone awake full-time. My only solution at this point is to reboot after I exit K&D. A pain, to say the least. Hope this is something that gets addressed quickly.

I downloaded an app called "Automatic Task Killer". You can tell ATK which apps to put to sleep when the screen is turned off. Not a great solution, but better than manually killing KnD every time.

Findail
07-12-2013, 10:50 PM
K&D doesn't hang a process though, so there's nothing to kill. For some reason, it just hangs that wakelock.

CC, on the other hand, does hang a process in the background, but it doesn't keep the phone awake while it's there.

*shrug*

gexstar
07-13-2013, 04:00 AM
K&D doesn't hang a process though, so there's nothing to kill. For some reason, it just hangs that wakelock.

CC, on the other hand, does hang a process in the background, but it doesn't keep the phone awake while it's there.

*shrug*

Well, i'll put it this way. Once i told ATK to put KnD to sleep, the wakelock is gone. I wouldnt have posted it here if it werent a solution.

And yes, KnD does hang a process in the background. Actually ALL processes are just put in the background on android if you just "close" them or leave them any other way than manually killing them via the task explorer.

Findail
07-13-2013, 10:04 PM
And yes, KnD does hang a process in the background. Actually ALL processes are just put in the background on android if you just "close" them or leave them any other way than manually killing them via the task explorer.

I'm familiar with the way Android handles tasks. The task manager, however, doesn't show a K&D process running at all after I exit the game. Mayhaps I'll have to look at a different task manager.

Tolton
07-14-2013, 11:52 AM
Albert currently 11 on leader board.. his 3rd knight is wearing flowstone but seems like has 10x the stats.. He hit a 717 on my maxed tempered lol.

gexstar
07-14-2013, 02:19 PM
Albert currently 11 on leader board.. his 3rd knight is wearing flowstone but seems like has 10x the stats.. He hit a 717 on my maxed tempered lol.

Yup, i already made a topic about him. Thats just ridiculous.

ZERO_07
07-17-2013, 06:25 AM
Nevermind it's working right now.

7rip
07-17-2013, 12:10 PM
So I was crafting my swamp shaman robes for the first time and my armory glitched out and changed it to a snakeskin for some reason... It was for sure swamp shaman so there's no doubt there... But I currently have 3 hours left on the snakeskin that was supposed to be the swamp shaman...its kind of annoying because I already spent a week trying to farm the mats to make that first swamp shaman and I don't want to have to make another 2 more -.-

BethMo
07-17-2013, 01:00 PM
If you take a screenshot of the "snakeskin" showing more than two hours of time remaining and send it to Gree customer support with a description of what happened, they will probably give you the correct armor or some gems in compensation.

7rip
07-17-2013, 08:44 PM
Ahh that woulda been cool... It gave me swamp shamans... Just a minor glitch I suppose where the text and animation changed...I think it had something to do with the switch process between armories

Majingear
07-18-2013, 05:12 AM
Hello AndroidUser,

For two weeks I have big lagging problems.
Everytime I start a battle on a stage like Blazing Tides or Writhing Cascades or somethibg else, the game hangs itself up.
It hangs/lags about 30seconds. Its not my s3 mini which lags, its the game!
I already completely wiped and restart my phone (with and without backup) but its still lags.
Of course i reinstalled the game and I also send a ticket to gree, but they couldnt help me too.
Maybe someone here has an idea???
Its really annoying to play the game when it hangs up...

Sorry for my bad english, im german.

Usul
07-18-2013, 06:43 AM
Hello AndroidUser,

For two weeks I have big lagging problems.
Everytime I start a battle on a stage like Blazing Tides or Writhing Cascades or somethibg else, the game hangs itself up.
It hangs/lags about 30seconds. Its not my s3 mini which lags, its the game!
I already completely wiped and restart my phone (with and without backup) but its still lags.
Of course i reinstalled the game and I also send a ticket to gree, but they couldnt help me too.
Maybe someone here has an idea???
Its really annoying to play the game when it hangs up...

Sorry for my bad english, im german.

I've got a similar problem on Android 4.1.1 (JB) runnng on my ASUS TF201. It hangs during every knight setup before the fight, like the user above explained. However, my hang only lasts 5-8 seconds. I wait around until my knights blink, then I know it's done hanging. It seems like it's loading the stage....

It doesn't seem to be the tablet. I'm pretty sure this began after an update from around July 10-12.

Not a huge deal for me personally, but those 5-8 seconds of hang get a little annoying sometimes.

Majingear
07-18-2013, 06:50 AM
I've got a similar problem on Android 4.1.1 (JB) runnng on my ASUS TF201. It hangs during every knight setup before the fight, like the user above explained. However, my hang only lasts 5-8 seconds. I wait around until my knights blink, then I know it's done hanging. It seems like it's loading the stage....

It doesn't seem to be the tablet. I'm pretty sure this began after an update from around July 10-12.

Not a huge deal for me personally, but those 5-8 seconds of hang get a little annoying sometimes.

yes yes yes I have the exact same Problem, but for me its 30-40 sec.

Roark
07-18-2013, 12:25 PM
same5678910

Grruumm
07-18-2013, 12:41 PM
The delay is related to amount of friends somehow, if my friend list is full I am frozen for what seems like ages everytime I try to select a team, but now I keep my friends list roughly half-full and the delay is greatly reduced, not gone, but bearable :)

Majingear
07-18-2013, 02:56 PM
The delay is related to amount of friends somehow, if my friend list is full I am frozen for what seems like ages everytime I try to select a team, but now I keep my friends list roughly half-full and the delay is greatly reduced, not gone, but bearable :)

Ok I will try this... Byebye friends :)

Majingear
07-18-2013, 03:13 PM

OMG!!!!!!!! You are the HERO of my day!!!!!!
Thx so much, now the game lags only for about 7 seconds :) much better then 40 :D
I had about 80 friends, and i deleted all low level friends and now i have about 30 friends.

THX SO MUCH!

Marco_
07-26-2013, 12:04 AM
Since I read that iOS has 60 armor slots, while Android only has 50, that's something they need to fix RIGHT NOW!
Tournament winnings put me over my max, which left me with the options of not being able to smith, do non-matching enhancements with those Wind Monarchs or dump them on a secondary LF+. Since I didn't want to waste the points, I used the last option. (I would have preferred to have kept them around to use as enhancement fodder for Dark Prince once I farm the materials)

SoloStar
07-26-2013, 02:41 PM
Put the number of armors you have in your armory on the LEFT side when you go into the Fusion Master. It's a pain having to scroll all the way to the right just to see how much room you have left.

drhawk
07-26-2013, 02:48 PM
I wish there was a way to trade / sell the extra armours to friends. I have a pretty efficient way to create snakeskin armours and I have a stack that are just sitting in my armory waiting for me to gather enough wriggling roots. I would love to trade the armors for someone's extra roots or a few gems.

zxczxczxc
07-26-2013, 03:19 PM
erm recently i found out that there is bug at the arena...the 3rd guy of my team seems to wear the same armor as my other 1...etc : i using dragon flame armor for the 1st guy and the 3rd guy wear the same too as inside my inventory i have only 1 dragon flame armor....this should be a big bug i guess...

MadPhoneBashing
07-26-2013, 07:28 PM
Hey wise one I know ur super busy but just wanted to let you know that I can "equip" the gold medal achievement as my title and yet I didn't win a gold medal....I won the black one=)!(and I can't equip the black one of course). Don't worry thou you are probably busy and I will wear the gold title with pride. Not being sarcastic or anything but I don't want you or the gree guys to blow up my account in the process.

Thanks wise one ur my best and favorite admin very big fan man...without you android platform would be in chaos!!!

Robodildo
07-27-2013, 05:31 AM
my TFs are stuck at 0 gold ever since I started my 1 million expansion. Has any other android user reported this or what?

Skilless
07-27-2013, 07:17 AM
Toggle fastfoward would be nice holding down the FF button all the time gets annoying

SoloStar
07-27-2013, 09:05 AM
Should have an auto loot button.

burton1
07-28-2013, 12:13 PM
Anyone else having this issue, had 2 people add me and have gotten nothing for it.

revolutionx
07-28-2013, 08:47 PM
Friends lists... when I have requests from people, it says "profile" next to add/ignore, but it isn't actually a button. It just says profile in writing, and is unclickable. Either get rid of the word, or make it a clickable button like it should be please.

drhawk
07-29-2013, 08:23 AM
Please fix the lag associated with too many friends. Force the game to only load top 6 highest level players in the list to begin with. Add a "more" button to the list. Anyone who wants to see/use lower level players can click the "more" button and wait for their full lists to load.

Usul
07-29-2013, 10:08 AM
Please fix the lag associated with too many friends. Force the game to only load top 6 highest level players in the list to begin with. Add a "more" button to the list. Anyone who wants to see/use lower level players can click the "more" button and wait for their full lists to load.

This ^^

Another suggestion to access to friends list only when you actually add a friend to your party. Otherwise it's just wasted processing. However, I've had the same hang in places where friends shouldn't even be accessed, like in the arena when I change the order of my party.

namdrazil
07-29-2013, 02:37 PM
Today i woke up and beat epic boss level 27 then didn't play again for a while. When i checked back the game had beaten boss level 28 for me and gave me the rewards without me actually fighting him. Has anyone else had this happen?

Marco_
07-29-2013, 04:56 PM
Today i woke up and beat epic boss level 27 then didn't play again for a while. When i checked back the game had beaten boss level 28 for me and gave me the rewards without me actually fighting him. Has anyone else had this happen?
I guess you can still glitch past bosses then? It only gives you victory rewards, not the boss drop rewards, so you probably didn't get the scales.

namdrazil
07-29-2013, 05:48 PM
it gave me both the scales and the rewards.

drygores
07-29-2013, 06:19 PM
Please add to android the ability to check your total resources. Be very helpful to know. Also possibly a way to check how close you are to level up. Like 990/1000.

ZERO_07
07-29-2013, 11:20 PM
Whenever I enter Chance Chests the game crashes and closes, this needs to be fixed I have some keys that I can't even use now because of this.

decadraco
08-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Greetings people,

I have a query regarding why must this difference exist between the iphone and android version : Total number of materials available not indicated when crafting amour.

The iphone version had this feature and i was wondering why this feature is not available in the android version? In my opinion, this will make it very hard for players in the android version to know exactly how much materials they have. This is very inconvenient as players will find it hard to plan on which crafting materials to hunt as they do not know the exact number of materials that they have in total.

It will be great and very convenient if android version have this feature!

Tolton
08-02-2013, 10:07 PM
Greetings people,

I have a query regarding why must this difference exist between the iphone and android version : Total number of materials available not indicated when crafting amour.

The iphone version had this feature and i was wondering why this feature is not available in the android version? In my opinion, this will make it very hard for players in the android version to know exactly how much materials they have. This is very inconvenient as players will find it hard to plan on which crafting materials to hunt as they do not know the exact number of materials that they have in total.

It will be great and very convenient if android version have this feature!

Android version was released after iOS version which is why we don't have the mat counter and guilds yet.

darkzan
08-05-2013, 09:47 AM
I have this issue i have had 20+ friends that have added my code and still get nothinng and i would have
to guess that at least one of them has completed the tutorial but have not had one reward as of yet

Tolton
08-06-2013, 02:06 PM
Hey all, I happen to have 2x revolutionx in my friends list same armors and level, I suspect because of their phone change anyone else have same problem?

SoloStar
08-06-2013, 02:18 PM
Hey all, I happen to have 2x revolutionx in my friends list same armors and level, I suspect because of their phone change anyone else have same problem?

Yep, revolution got a phone change and a new friend code.

Marco_
08-07-2013, 03:58 AM
Hmm, does that mean 1 of those entries will remain kind of as an AFK friend?
(I only have one revolutionx on my friend list since I just recently added him)

SoloStar
08-07-2013, 08:19 AM
I'm guessing so. I removed the old revolutionx so wouldn't be able to tell you for sure.

momocoast
08-07-2013, 09:27 AM
sometimes when i craft multiple armor there is a bug
a crius armor crafting become a basic water armor.

DonutEnigma
08-07-2013, 09:04 PM
I have this issue i have had 20+ friends that have added my code and still get nothinng and i would have
to guess that at least one of them has completed the tutorial but have not had one reward as of yet

It's not just completing the tutorial. They have to enter it within 24 hours of completing the tutorial. Otherwise you and they lose out on the reward.

I have an extra android device (my old phone) laying around so I completed the quest yesterday. When entering the code for the reward it actually doesn't generate a friend request. They just become your friend. The redeem button will have gold coins around it though in the add friend dialog.

SoloStar
08-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Game freezes faster than a piece of paper catching on fire.

iH8t2lose2
08-08-2013, 04:07 PM
Whenever I enter Chance Chests the game crashes and closes, this needs to be fixed I have some keys that I can't even use now because of this.

This happens to me while playing on 3G, try finding a spot with 4G or connecting it to a Wi-Fi connection to fix it.

iH8t2lose2
08-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Also, not sure whether this is a bug or not, but the satyrs bounty and the handful of gold are both what's in the starter pack and they cost the same so essentially. 10 gems for 1.99, 9000 gold for 1.99, or both for 1.99

bobeth
08-08-2013, 04:27 PM
i have an iphone, if i change to android, would i have to restart? or could i pick up where i left off from?

Sifu
08-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Also, not sure whether this is a bug or not, but the satyrs bounty and the handful of gold are both what's in the starter pack and they cost the same so essentially. 10 gems for 1.99, 9000 gold for 1.99, or both for 1.99

If you are in your first three days, that is why. They have a 3 day sale for new players that doubles what you get in the starter pack.

Tolton
08-09-2013, 08:00 PM
Idk if this really belongs in here but, going on 4 days without a reply, customer support is great ain't it.

KTran2013
08-09-2013, 08:13 PM
Idk if this really belongs in here but, going on 4 days without a reply, customer support is great ain't it.

Hey Tolton/NeverBackDown.
Hope everything goes okay for you. Haven't seen you in awhile and I've lost you on my friends list which made me a bit sad.. But I guess that's why you have a ticket with GREE CS? I also see that you're retiring :(

Bumpain
08-10-2013, 01:22 AM
Anyone experiencing problems where the game freezes whenever you start a stage, it freezes for about 30seconds,

It's annoying to wait but luckily everything else runs once it starts again

Spongie
08-10-2013, 01:41 AM
Anyone experiencing problems where the game freezes whenever you start a stage, it freezes for about 30seconds,

It's annoying to wait but luckily everything else runs once it starts again

That's prob. cause your friendslist is full or almost full..game lagz if you have to many friends

Bumpain
08-10-2013, 01:50 AM
That's prob. cause your friendslist is full or almost full..game lagz if you have to many friends

Ah right, thinking about it, it did start happening when I kept getting friend requests and i just kept accepting. I'll delete a few every now and again to see what the optimum is.

Thanks for your help

Spongie
08-10-2013, 02:13 AM
No problem that's what this forum is for :)

Usul
08-10-2013, 06:55 AM
Good news! Latest update now shows all available mats in armory! Nice!

Also, some minor visual stuff and guilds!

Lag problem with friend list still there though...

Sakino
08-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Can i actually download the app from italy market or i should get it from other ones?

madfighters
08-11-2013, 05:18 AM
Is there anyway to transfer then. Game to a different device

Knocknuts
08-11-2013, 09:30 AM
id like to see the name of the armor a person is wearing

namdrazil
08-11-2013, 11:19 PM
I have encountered a bug where i finish crafting an armor and hit the later button in the armory, start crafting another armor then leave my armories and it says my armor has finished crafting. I go back to the armories and the new armor is still crafting but it gives me a second of whatever armor i was crafting to begin with. has this happened to anyone else?

Usul
08-12-2013, 07:57 AM
I have encountered a bug where i finish crafting an armor and hit the later button in the armory, start crafting another armor then leave my armories and it says my armor has finished crafting. I go back to the armories and the new armor is still crafting but it gives me a second of whatever armor i was crafting to begin with. has this happened to anyone else?

Not on my end, though i will double check. But not a bad bug to have, either! Hehe.

Rended
08-12-2013, 08:48 AM
Two bugs I consistently get:

Error 15 - Every time I craft an armor my game freaks out
Error 417 - This one is killing my progress. It wont let me contribute gold to my guild. That needs to be fixed ASAP

Usul
08-12-2013, 09:18 AM
First, before gripeing, I'd like to give Kudos to the K&D dev team for the new rollout which made gameplay more fun and pleasing. Guilds were the biggest change, but so many small things were updated as well to smoothen things out. Thanks!

Now...

I know it's been mentioned ad-naseum, but I gotta say it again. The lag associated with a large friend list is getting beyond annoying, especially when farming mats. It nearly doubles the time it would take me to mine mats now.

I've already trimmed my friends list of non-active players. But if you're an active player then you get to stay on my list no matter what. I was helped out by high level players when I was a noob and I really appreciated it, so my list is on the larger side. Why should I be penalized for helping people? If I only kept friends of those who could help me then my list would be cut in half, at least, but I don't believe in that.

Now that Guilds have been added, it would be great to see some resources thrown at the friends list lag problem. Thanks!

poloz
08-12-2013, 04:00 PM
Agreed, its almost unbearable to the point that my fingers are itching to delete all the low levels on my friends list

I too was helped out a lot when I was new so I want to return the favor

JashGanz
08-12-2013, 04:18 PM
Is anyone else having issues when you look at your friends list or sometimes someones profile and its makes it so there are about 6-8 screens on your screen at the same time and you cant click on one without performing an action on another. I have tried killing the app and it still persists anyone know what this is?

Nicco
08-12-2013, 07:35 PM
I have the same issue with friends list lag, like everyone else I had that all important help when I started out and I do my best to repay the favor, but it's gotten to the point where it's almost unbearable. I deleted random friends once they reach level 50, but even doing that keeps my friends list between 80-100, that's a huge issue that should have been fixed long ago.

Sifu
08-13-2013, 02:17 PM
I received a Chimera Corps from a chest a while back (maybe 2 days ago). Today, I received one from a fusion for the quest. Both are still level 1. I was going to use them for enhancement fodder. Unfortunately, when I start an enhance with the "Select a base armor set", I can see both. However, once I pick the armor to be enhanced (level 24 Crius+), only 1 of the two Chimera Corps will show up to be added in as the armor to be consumed.

Marco_
08-13-2013, 04:26 PM
I received a Chimera Corps from a chest a while back (maybe 2 days ago). Today, I received one from a fusion for the quest. Both are still level 1. I was going to use them for enhancement fodder. Unfortunately, when I start an enhance with the "Select a base armor set", I can see both. However, once I pick the armor to be enhanced (level 24 Crius+), only 1 of the two Chimera Corps will show up to be added in as the armor to be consumed.
Are you sure you're not accidentally wearing one of the Chimera somewhere? AFAIK any armor worn for adventure/epic/arena/summoning stone can't be used as enhancement fodder.

Lotak
08-14-2013, 01:36 AM
Well this is annoying.
I was doing KoD Epic stage with 3 knights + 1 friend.
I did the first battle, logged out and went back in and my friend disappeared. Now I'm stuck with having to wait for my heroes to reheal twice before I can finish the battle!

My friend did NOT die.

Anyone else had their help disappear on them for no reason?

Finally beat it and looked at my hired help, apparently I did no such thing and am thinking that I did!
Maybe I'm losing my mind.

Sifu
08-14-2013, 06:08 AM
Are you sure you're not accidentally wearing one of the Chimera somewhere? AFAIK any armor worn for adventure/epic/arena/summoning stone can't be used as enhancement fodder.

Thanks for taking the time to try to help. To your point, yes, I'm sure it isn't equipped anywhere. Based on reading these forums, I have never even considered using that armor since it will have level 50 costs to upgrade but low potential. For the same reason, I've never equipped it.

Eventually, I used one with three snakeskins. Once I had three more snakeskins, I was able to use the other. It just would not show both available to be consumed at the same time. Not sure what that was about, but I suspect it was some kind of legitimate bug.

madfighters
08-16-2013, 10:24 AM
Is there anyway to transfer then. Game to a different device
Stupid to quote myself but when will they have the ability to transfer with a gree account like on crime city.

Usul
08-16-2013, 04:14 PM
Stupid to quote myself but when will they have the ability to transfer with a gree account like on crime city.

I haven't done it myself, but I've read that if you contact Gree support they will help you transfer to a new device.

Wanooch
08-27-2013, 01:21 PM
I have been having issues with the in-game update. It will go to 0.01 or 0.02 and then back to 0.00
percent. It's preventing me from playing. I have submitted a ticket already but these forums make it sound as if I can't rely on Gree's assistance. If I re-install the game will I lose my progress or is it linked to my google account?

Rended
08-27-2013, 01:24 PM
Friends list with more than 60 people makes it really laggy. Under 60 and it's bearable. IS THAT THE SECRET NUMBER!

Marco_
08-27-2013, 01:27 PM
If I re-install the game will I lose my progress or is it linked to my google account?
It's linked to the device ID of your phone/tablet, not to the google account. If you uninstall and reinstall, it should fetch your data from Gree's server.

Donk
08-27-2013, 03:39 PM
I can't successfully craft armor anymore,every time an armor finishes crafting it just disappears. I don't receive a pop up notification telling me its done, the materials will disappear,and it doesn't appear in my inventory. The only way it will work is if I have the armorsmith page open as soon as the counter reaches 0. This has happened once before but the armors arrived several hours later,but this time its been a day. Really annoying as I cant craft anything to level my armors anymore.

Anyone experienced this? I emailed GREE but god only knows how long they will take :(

-Solo-
08-27-2013, 04:22 PM
Restart your game. It will show up.

Donk
08-27-2013, 04:34 PM

you mean just exiting then re opening? Doesn't work.

Joshx135
08-27-2013, 04:36 PM
you mean just exiting then re opening? Doesn't work.

He means closing the app and then using an app killer or something like that to stop it. If that doesn't work try restarting your phone.

Donk
08-27-2013, 04:48 PM
He means closing the app and then using an app killer or something like that to stop it. If that doesn't work try restarting your phone.

Phew,it worked. 15 armors just popped up for me to accept lol. Thanks for the help

Wanooch
08-27-2013, 06:49 PM
Is there any way to re-download the google play update? I think something went wrong in that process which is preventing the in-game update from downloading correctly.

Also, I couldn't help but notice that you said it SHOULD fetch my game files. What is the likelihood that it doesn't fetch the files and what are my options in that event? I'm lvl 85 with lots of armors I wouldn't be able to (feasibly) get again. I'm too nervous about the possibility of losing everything to uninstall without more information.

I really appreciate your help!!

JStarbux
08-27-2013, 09:08 PM
Exactly what the title says, there is a bug whenever you try to add a friend or invite someone to your guild from the Epic Boss Damage Leaderboard.

It's almost like whatever script works from the Arena leaderboard isn't working. The buttons show up but it gives a warning saying this player does not exist.

Would be nice to add people from Epic Boss leader screen since in that window it displays their Epic Boss armor choice vs the one they use in Arena.

Was this intentional to limit people from finding other user's with Nemesis armor?

Knocknuts
08-27-2013, 09:36 PM
Exactly what the title says, there is a bug whenever you try to add a friend or invite someone to your guild from the Epic Boss Damage Leaderboard.

It's almost like whatever script works from the Arena leaderboard isn't working. The buttons show up but it gives a warning saying this player does not exist.

Would be nice to add people from Epic Boss leader screen since in that window it displays their Epic Boss armor choice vs the one they use in Arena.

Was this intentional to limit people from finding other user's with Nemesis armor?
i dont think i like the idea of adding people randomly. there should be a settings where you can check on boxes like
[/] Allow people to add me by entering my friend code (always checked)
[ ] auto ignore people who are level __ below
[ ] delete people who have been inactive for __ days
[/] Allow other people to send request by clicking add button on my profile (the following options below will not be checked if this box is not checked)
[/] Only people who are level __ and above can send me friend request
[ ] allow players to add me if they see my profile in the Epic boss leaderboards
[/] allow players to add me if they see my profile in the Arena leaderboards

Paladineguru
08-27-2013, 10:25 PM
Random adding for many of us helped immensely in our early game and in maintaining low level interest.
Even the game description says adding friends is essential to complete the game. I remember the awe and joy of my first
Two high level friends helping me beat the epic boss on level 15. For my first 4* . Even now I pay it on like they did mewith only5 friends I use and the rest are newbs I try to help like I was.

Marco_
08-28-2013, 02:42 AM
Random adding for many of us helped immensely in our early game and in maintaining low level interest.
Even the game description says adding friends is essential to complete the game. I remember the awe and joy of my first
Two high level friends helping me beat the epic boss on level 15. For my first 4* . Even now I pay it on like they did mewith only5 friends I use and the rest are newbs I try to help like I was.
Random adding top of the leaderboard will be quite useless, since those people will be spammed to death with probably a few hundred requests/day.
Did you just write you only use 5 friends? Unless you have 10+ maxed legendary/epic armors, the last 1-2 days of an epic boss the 10 friends/day limit should be your bottleneck on how many levels/day you can clear.

My friend list is mostly split 100+/30-/forum users. I need to make a bit of room for new people, since I'm currently at 127/129 on my TF700 tablet.

masdamudi
08-28-2013, 03:00 AM
Hi,

The game is trying to download an update but it is stuck (in the game, not on android marcket), always looping between 69 and 79%. I can't acces to chest, tournament or stuff like that.

Do you know how to correct this ?

Thanks,

Masdamudi

Wanooch
08-28-2013, 05:12 AM
Hi,

The game is trying to download an update but it is stuck (in the game, not on android marcket), always looping between 69 and 79%.

Same thing that is happening to me. I don't even make it that far in the download. So far the advice of this board has been to re-install the game on your device and try again.

I'm nervous about that as I have seen a lot of threads on here talking about lost progress/armor/items.

madfighters
08-28-2013, 09:14 AM
Just a thought but I think the prize for mvp award should be fusion armour

Lotak
08-28-2013, 09:20 AM
Just a thought but I think the prize for mvp award should be fusion armour

Would be nice, but easily abused. There'd have to be heavy restrictions on this, say its capped at 5 armours / unique award or 5 armours / week.

What stops people from quitting their own guild, starting a new one, getting the easy armours and going back to their own guild?

madfighters
08-28-2013, 09:25 AM
Ok my idea was random I wanted thoughts and ideas thanks