PDA

View Full Version : LTQ Coliseum Quest - Spreadsheet

TempusDA
05-14-2013, 10:52 AM
Here is the Spreadsheet for the LTQ Coliseum Quest

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgCUTOSskdQjdGlOWW4yTWJaQUxJSUt6clRTeXlEe UE#gid=51

Enjoy :)

ComingForY0u
05-14-2013, 10:57 AM
OMG this goes on forever! how many parts are there!

TempusDA
05-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Anyone have any idea what level to start this quest ? My alt is level 21 don't see the quest.

Please post what level you are below 75 working back ward if you have the quest or not thanks :)

ComingForY0u
05-14-2013, 11:02 AM
Anyone have any idea what level to start this quest ? My alt is level 21 don't see the quest.

Please post what level you are below 75 working back ward if you have the quest or not thanks :)

im 60 but i think it may be 25. try turning your device off and on... i had to to trigger it.

l3lade2
05-14-2013, 11:09 AM

My camper is at 25 (or 26 not sure) and has it, not that he's going anywhere near it :)

[DW] maretzky
05-14-2013, 11:11 AM
OMG this goes on forever! how many parts are there!

Got to 60 using sinle energy bar and the prize unit has 200/130. boring...

ComingForY0u
05-14-2013, 11:18 AM
I just hope we dont see the numeral 'C'

TempusDA
05-14-2013, 11:21 AM
My camper is at 25 (or 26 not sure) and has it, not that he's going anywhere near it :)

So you recommend staying away from this then for camper?

This is my first camper alt

MaverickMunkey
05-14-2013, 11:23 AM

Trust me - you do!

LilDagnamet
Well I am currently almost finished LXXXVI, so at least to 86, but I would say 100 is likely.

[DW] maretzky

C we will for sure - hope will not see M... ;)

l3lade2
05-14-2013, 11:26 AM
So you recommend staying away from this then for camper?

This is my first camper alt

Depends, if you want to level up go for it, I want to keep my camper lowish for the time being, my main account is at part 38 of the quest, I've had over 1,000 XP so far, and the reward at this stage is still only 136/99. For me, the rewards don't make me want to level up, other LTQ's for this level of XP have given out far better rewards.

Cxxxmm
05-14-2013, 11:31 AM
Hi - hoping someone can help. During the colloseum quest - i do not receive the amount of gold as indicated in the awards - i get less than 10% of it. Also, my attack and defense numbers do not increase based on the reward. Up to 27 and my numbers have not changed but I did receive the awards. Finally I am also not getting any of the honors.

Is this the norm or is something messed up with my app?

Thanks

[DW] maretzky
05-14-2013, 11:33 AM
Hi - hoping someone can help. During the colloseum quest - i do not receive the amount of gold as indicated in the awards - i get less than 10% of it. Also, my attack and defense numbers do not increase based on the reward. Up to 27 and my numbers have not changed but I did receive the awards. Finally I am also not getting any of the honors.

Thanks
Possibly you have not enough allies to use these units...

Cxxxmm
05-14-2013, 11:38 AM
dzieki :)

I have 36 and thought that was enough lol - almost all i either earned or bought with gems

sorry one more question if you don't mind - so when i get enough allies - my numbers will increase or did i lose this forever?

NinjaHonu
05-14-2013, 11:38 AM

Thanks

If you are a decent level with very good units and not much allies....Then these units you are getting might not be as good as the units you have already. If your worst unit being used in your A/D is better than all the units in this LTQ so far then your A/D numbers will not change at all.

NinjaHonu
05-14-2013, 11:40 AM

I have 36 and thought that was enough lol - almost all i either earned or bought with gems

sorry one more question if you don't mind - so when i get enough allies - my numbers will increase or did i lose this forever?

If you get more allies and have units to support them then your numbers will increase. Each ally you gain you can bring 3 more units/armor/weapon to battle. You will never lose these units from the LTQ. They are indestructible units.

[DW] maretzky
05-14-2013, 11:52 AM

You keep every single unit forever. As soon as you increase ally count then each added 1 ally will use 3 best available units from your stock. Max units you can take is 1500 (500 allies x 3) - at least for now

i nie ma za co ;)

QuantumP 86
05-14-2013, 11:56 AM

Thanks

Close the game and reopen it. I noticed this little flaw when I bought a gem unit for fun and didn't see my stats go up. My stats went up after I closed and reopened the game. You are likely experiencing the same issue.

Cxxxmm
05-14-2013, 12:10 PM
appreiciate all the responses - my stats did go up a bit but very little. Zero honors as well.

I turned off the app several times but no change. Scared to delete to reinstall and lose what little i have.

So it seems that it is based on the units I already have versus what I win. Not sure how this quest helps anyone who is very strong.

Still learning this game - guess its time to stop buying units until i collect a hundred of each lol

good luck to all

P.S. If you raid me, please clean up the rubble - broom is behind the castle :)

David.
05-14-2013, 12:11 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/f41a1g.png

At this rate we will see M

NinjaHonu
05-14-2013, 12:16 PM
appreiciate all the responses - my stats did go up a bit but very little. Zero honors as well.

I turned off the app several times but no change. Scared to delete to reinstall and lose what little i have.

So it seems that it is based on the units I already have versus what I win. Not sure how this quest helps anyone who is very strong.

Still learning this game - guess its time to stop buying units until i collect a hundred of each lol

good luck to all

P.S. If you raid me, please clean up the rubble - broom is behind the castle :)

The further you go in the quest the better the units will be. LTQ's have much better units than you can buy with gems. The winning prize is a 12000/13000 unit. So for you I suggest you continue on this quest and get as far you can. Along the way there will be 1000+ A/D units as well. Unless you want to camp and not level then you should skip this LTQ. But if your main goal is to increase stats then LTQs are the way to go.

NinjaHonu
05-14-2013, 12:24 PM
Someone beat it already! dang! thanks for posting all the unit stats. I'm assuming no heroic mode for this type of LTQ?

Finsfan
05-14-2013, 12:41 PM
Someone beat it already! dang! thanks for posting all the unit stats. I'm assuming no heroic mode for this type of LTQ?

That is what I'm thinking too. It doesn't say anything about a heroic mode so it must be a very long list of battles. It almost looks like you have to beat one of every monster in the game, but that can't be true (that would take forever).

Gmoney24
05-14-2013, 12:51 PM
Anyone know or keeping track of aggregate experience points earned for this LTQ? Want to get an idea of how many levels my camper acct may roll through (currently around Lvl 60).

Dcdivenut
05-14-2013, 01:19 PM
So my issue with the quest is simply usability. I am on level 75 or so, and it is basically impossible to pick out the target in the crowd. Just hit the wrong thing twice.
Maybe that is the point, and the challenge, but if it is... it is dumb.
it is not a challenge... it is just effing annoying!

Engineer951
05-14-2013, 01:19 PM
I don't want to level up too much. Doesn't seem like the rewards are that good. Are the rewards worth the time, and worth leveling up?

Finsfan
05-14-2013, 01:20 PM
So my issue with the quest is simply usability. I am on level 75 or so, and it is basically impossible to pick out the target in the crowd. Just hit the wrong thing twice.
Maybe that is the point, and the challenge, but if it is... it is dumb.
it is not a challenge... it is just effing annoying!

If you go to your kingdom and then go back to the map they will all disappear.

Octofinger
05-14-2013, 01:27 PM
Anyone know or keeping track of aggregate experience points earned for this LTQ? Want to get an idea of how many levels my camper acct may roll through (currently around Lvl 60).

My thought as well. I have no idea how much energy is required once I reach the valuable units, and I don't want to level all over the place either... I guess I'm gonna sit this one out.

Dogs Pizza
05-14-2013, 01:31 PM
I was hitting around 140-150 and leveled from 81-83 so far. just finished 75.

Rawrimabear
05-14-2013, 01:47 PM
Tip: If you start getting to many enemy units on your screen you can exit the app and relaunch it. This will clear out all of the enemies on the Coliseum map except the unit you need to kill next. Good for people with older, slower devices.

omnus
05-14-2013, 03:16 PM
How much health did the mobs have toward the final levels?

Aclark
05-14-2013, 03:19 PM
I'm on C just wondering if there was a D, E or F. 😳

Sir Marcus
05-14-2013, 03:56 PM
Just be happy you don't have to go to M...

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
05-14-2013, 04:03 PM
I like this one. Though it is long, you get 96 units that have either better defense, attack or both than your current dragons. And at least 35 of those are better than the newly released gold and honor units. AND, though it will have more time commitment, with 5 days left, even the free players who are at level 90 or so have a chance to finish and win a 12k unit.

larrydavid
05-14-2013, 04:14 PM
plus the payouts are HUGE! I updated my GL to level 10 and I am almost cash back from this LTQ!

NinjaHonu
05-14-2013, 04:16 PM
Hmmm that unit at level 96 seems out of place in the spreadsheet..... Can anyone confirm it is a 3500A/402D unit? Seems very disproportionate.

Icecauldron
05-14-2013, 04:32 PM
I'm on C just wondering if there was a D, E or F. 

What's C D E F? Or M?

larrydavid
05-14-2013, 04:35 PM
Hmmm that unit at level 96 seems out of place in the spreadsheet..... Can anyone confirm it is a 3500A/402D unit? Seems very disproportionate.

I bet it's 4k def.

larrydavid
05-14-2013, 04:36 PM
It goes to 118 or CXVIII.

http://literacy.kent.edu/Minigrants/Cinci/romanchart.htm (WFS)

dizzle
05-14-2013, 06:04 PM
there are 118 levels in this quest, starting at level 100 the units are over 1000 damage. if you complete the quest you will have a 60k boost in atk and def. i disagree with anyone who wants to sit this one out as i have earned over 700k in gold already and am on level 97 now. so just the gold is worth it for me as im trying to lvl my gnomish lab to 10. just my opinion also i havent gotten a huge boost in level ups either which is great

Eunuchorn
05-14-2013, 06:06 PM
I'm on 101 w/ 5 days left. I think I'll get it

echus14
05-14-2013, 06:52 PM
I trust no heroic mode after the 118 stages (faint)?

lol ... I had to google 'D' and 'L' to find out what they stood for under the Roman numeracy table.

Whatever your views about the Arabic world, be thankful that they thought the West about having a number zero!

Shinazueli
05-14-2013, 07:16 PM
I stopped spending at 108; I figure that my natural regen will carry me to the end or damn close. 660 gems to get that far, 80% of that after 100. It steps up sharply in both difficulty and quality at that point. I'd just call the last 18 the heroic mode lol.

Ruger_888
05-14-2013, 07:40 PM
What is the overall thought on using gems early vs late in these things? Do you think saving them until the bosses are harder helps or hurts and why?

Aclark
05-14-2013, 08:28 PM
No heroic mode for this one but it's a B so going to need gems to finish.

Me&You
05-14-2013, 09:35 PM
What is the overall thought on using gems early vs late in these things? Do you think saving them until the bosses are harder helps or hurts and why?

If you're going to babysit some of the higher level mobs, then use some gems early when there's no hit-back. If you don't plan to babysit the mobs while you go about other activities, then there's no difference in when you use gems. Provided you don't overshoot and use more than you needed to.

Mickeytah
05-14-2013, 10:09 PM

I suggest using them early on while you can one hit everything. That way, you're not losing energy you paid for on retalitory hits. Then just start timing your hits so you go into the game when you have just enough energy to hit the mob without him being able to take any energy from you when he hits you back.

Cxxxmm
05-15-2013, 01:12 AM
sorry for the newbie questions but was wondering if everyone has the same strength - i.e. does it take the same amount of hits to kill the enemy for everyone or will it take someone like me 6 times to others only 3 times?

if not, how do you go about getting stronger so that less hits are needed to take an enemy down

based on what folks have posted - i will go through 20 or more levels to finish :(

thanks in advance

Johan -
05-15-2013, 01:43 AM
So all considered it will cost in total approx. 2200 Gems to finish the quest?

echus14
05-15-2013, 01:57 AM
sorry for the newbie questions but was wondering if everyone has the same strength - i.e. does it take the same amount of hits to kill the enemy for everyone or will it take someone like me 6 times to others only 3 times?

if not, how do you go about getting stronger so that less hits are needed to take an enemy down

based on what folks have posted - i will go through 20 or more levels to finish :(

thanks in advance

You need to increase your Hero Strength, and get the best Hero Weapon and Armour that you can obtain (usually through LTQs). Otherwise, make GREE smile and your wallet weep.

Ruger_888
05-15-2013, 04:17 AM
Thank you all for the advice! Those gems were burning a hole in my pocket anyway. :-) cheers!

Cxxxmm
05-15-2013, 04:40 AM
Yeah i messed up on the hero strength - and can only increase it by levelling up - catch 22 i guess

but hey it only took me 15 wacks to kill the big rat lol

wish i would have found this forum at level 1

thanks for the responses - really helps

Colony Colonel
05-15-2013, 04:53 AM
Yeah i messed up on the hero strength - and can only increase it by levelling up - catch 22 i guess

but hey it only took me 15 wacks to kill the big rat lol

wish i would have found this forum at level 1

thanks for the responses - really helps

Hi,

Just seen your questions and thought that I would try to help out.

Your best bet would be to wait until there are quests in the future that offer hero weapons and armor. the further you get through the more you will hit and this would be the best time to use gems and obtain the best weapons/armor that the quest has to offer thus making all other quests easier and cheaper in the long run!

hope this helps :)

tomoc
05-15-2013, 06:16 AM
Has anyone calculated out how much this is going to cost in energy?

I could probably figure it out if I had the cost in energy per hit and energy damage per enemy attack. Did anyone find those numbers?

I'm trying to see if this is doable without spending a ton (if any) of gems. I'm currently on level 74 and do about id say an average of 150 dmg per hit...im pretty sure my max stamina is around energy is around 1200.

Thanks!

Gweo
05-15-2013, 08:51 AM
"More than dragons" in the spreadsheet seems a little bit outdated

larrydavid
05-15-2013, 10:19 AM
Has anyone calculated out how much this is going to cost in energy?

I could probably figure it out if I had the cost in energy per hit and energy damage per enemy attack. Did anyone find those numbers?

I'm trying to see if this is doable without spending a ton (if any) of gems. I'm currently on level 74 and do about id say an average of 150 dmg per hit...im pretty sure my max stamina is around energy is around 1200.

Thanks!
HP about 150,000 between levels 100-118
Rough energy estimate of levels 100-118: 86000 (calculated with avg hit 220 - 175 HS and 89 best weapon)

Sgt Maj
05-15-2013, 03:21 PM
Does anyone know if any of the prizes have additional bonuses associated with them? (ie bonus to def, att etc?)
Thanks!

Zenobia
05-15-2013, 06:32 PM
Just wanted to pop in and thank everyone who keep up these spreadsheets for every quest. This ss is terribly useful and I appreciate the time taken to share your information with us all.

echus14
05-15-2013, 06:41 PM
On a lighter note, I saw that one of the mobs we have to kill is Malik's Consort ... which happens to be a guy. Well, at least we know something new about Malik now! :D

Nacon10
05-15-2013, 07:43 PM
The hit back isn't bad so should be able to finish .

Gt4094rs
05-15-2013, 11:42 PM
I'm on my 111th monster all I can say you need gems to finish this quest cause it takes one full day to kill one monster with no gems used,from this point of the event, and I got 7 more to go I don't think I'm gonna make it with my current stats I already spend tons of gems on this LTQ no more gems for me at this point. I already raised my stats good enough so I'm happy at what I got.....

Cxxxmm
05-16-2013, 12:36 AM
thanks for sharing current status - helps me understand how my hero needs some serious steriods

I am at 95 - moved up 13 levels to get here and increased my stats by approx 8k - so not sure if it was worth it but all the additions look nice lol

i only have a damage (hit) rate of 98 with energy of 70 - prior levels it was down to even 63 ( i hope i got the terms right?)

so at this rate i will average one level per conquest - which i am not sure if it is worth it. Used gems.

I decided to stop but I really liked this one. To finish I would probably add another 30 levels - which I assume would take me way out of my league.

anyone know how to go about getting better armour? The best I can buy is the heavy battle ax but my current weapon is much better - no idea how i got it.

-OP-
05-16-2013, 12:51 AM
Finishing it gives your stats an increase of about 60k. You are just getting to the 1000+ units. Press on, just press on.

l3lade2
05-16-2013, 04:05 AM
anyone know how to go about getting better armour? The best I can buy is the heavy battle ax but my current weapon is much better - no idea how i got it.

You probably got the weapon from a previous LTQ.

I quit this quest at about 93 (wishing I'd never started), I was planning on going all the way to finish it, but I've already levelled up twice and will have to at least 3 more times, in my opinion a couple of 1k units and 1 biggy at 14k just isn't worth 5-6 levels (not where I am now at ~114)

Cxxxmm
05-16-2013, 04:27 AM
i started at 57 and will hit 72 very shortly, at this rate 100 is a piece of cake :)

Kjctnorris
05-16-2013, 04:57 AM
I stopped spending at 108; I figure that my natural regen will carry me to the end or damn close. 660 gems to get that far, 80% of that after 100. It steps up sharply in both difficulty and quality at that point. I'd just call the last 18 the heroic mode lol.Shin, if you can do the final ten stages with natural regen, you're one bad mofo.

I'm somewhere around stage 112-114 (can't remember off the top of my head) and that last stage took me probably close to 40 hits at 150~ energy per (if I got hit, about 106 if I didn't). If the monster missed every time, that still would've taken me close to a full day just for that one stage.

All these numbers are estimates, so some of the math may be a bit off. Bottom line, I'd be very impressed if someone could do the last ten stages on natural regen alone.

And the exp gain on this LTQ is crazy high starting around stage 100.

Shinazueli
05-16-2013, 08:06 AM
Shin, if you can do the final ten stages with natural regen, you're one bad mofo.

I'm somewhere around stage 112-114 (can't remember off the top of my head) and that last stage took me probably close to 40 hits at 150~ energy per (if I got hit, about 106 if I didn't). If the monster missed every time, that still would've taken me close to a full day just for that one stage.

All these numbers are estimates, so some of the math may be a bit off. Bottom line, I'd be very impressed if someone could do the last ten stages on natural regen alone.

And the exp gain on this LTQ is crazy high starting around stage 100.

Yeah I spoke too soon. At this point I'm hoping to finish for under a mountain total. They have like 8k+ health lol. M

What I'm wondering is has anyone noticed any boosts?

FoxyFella
05-16-2013, 12:25 PM
The Trial is meant to have 118 levels, though not there yet

MaximumFun
05-16-2013, 02:26 PM
The animation and boss for CI (aka. 101) is awesome. Crazy big devil. Nicely done, Gree.

larrydavid
05-16-2013, 02:50 PM
The animation and boss for CI (aka. 101) is awesome. Crazy big devil. Nicely done, Gree.

I thought the same. Best animation I've seen...besides that little knight that sprinted around...;)

King little fruit fly
05-16-2013, 07:40 PM
the LTQ is getting tougher every event. Pretty soon, I just go back camping if Gree keeps this up.

Aaronreay79
05-18-2013, 02:44 AM
It goes over 100 I am currently on CI (101) but rewards are hight around level 80

larrydavid
05-18-2013, 03:56 AM
The rewards get better with time. I.e. first 110 levels you gain 28k A and 26k D. In the last 8 levels you gain 32k A and 30k D. :)

itsaklayton
05-18-2013, 06:49 AM
I netted 68,839/61,954 over the period of the quest to completion this morning, with the Drow kicking in yesterday and buying units daily.

Chups
05-18-2013, 07:19 AM
I am at 116 and have already leveled up 6 times.

Polaris79
05-18-2013, 07:40 AM
Someone have screenshot of malak's consort?