PDA

View Full Version : help, game won't start anymore!

krabbie
05-14-2013, 10:36 AM
Help Gree! While prepping for the next ltq I was attacking the heavy bomber in the trafficker base, when all of a sudden the game crashed. Restarting the game results in a crash everytune, even after deleting game data and after removing and reinstalling the game... Since I can't enter the game I can't send in a new ticket, so please help!

Did anyone have the same problem? And how was it fixed?

Some info: I use a HTC one, so i'm on android and I have the latest game updates installed. Also tried restarting the device and reinstalled twice... My player id: 548-863-773

Thanks for your help!

GROM
05-14-2013, 11:02 AM
It happened to me yesterday for 3 hours every time I started the game message " unfortunately MW has stopped " within couple seconds it went back to normal last night and this morning bit about 4 hours ago its happening again. I sent a ticket through gree support website.

KFH
05-14-2013, 11:12 AM
Are people purposely rubbing the prestaging in gree's face. at first i thought Golf was being paranoid , but it almost seems like people are mentioning it to get a reaction.

Bobar
05-14-2013, 11:30 AM
Are people purposely rubbing the prestaging in gree's face. at first i thought Golf was being paranoid , but it almost seems like people are mentioning it to get a reaction.

kind of - oh, canīt say unless i want to get banned...

United Nation of Foxes
05-14-2013, 11:42 AM

As I confirmed last week, been nerfed in beta.

ohgreatitsryan
05-14-2013, 12:12 PM
They can't just reset them, people use it for so many other things, when bosses require 10k+ energy you can't just do that all at once...

KFH
05-14-2013, 12:22 PM
They can't just reset them, people use it for so many other things, when bosses require 10k+ energy you can't just do that all at once...Sounds like solid logic to me. was just concerned thought i read that people lost their work last time, but i must have misread.

United Nation of Foxes
05-14-2013, 12:36 PM
They can't just reset them, people use it for so many other things, when bosses require 10k+ energy you can't just do that all at once...

They can and will my friend

whitefire
05-14-2013, 12:38 PM
Help Gree! While prepping for the next ltq I was attacking the heavy bomber in the trafficker base, when all of a sudden the game crashed. Restarting the game results in a crash everytune, even after deleting game data and after removing and reinstalling the game... Since I can't enter the game I can't send in a new ticket, so please help!

Did anyone have the same problem? And how was it fixed?

Some info: I use a HTC one, so i'm on android and I have the latest game updates installed. Also tried restarting the device and reinstalled twice... My player id: 548-863-773

Thanks for your help!

Hey Krabbie, i had the same issue today. Just doing some old mission and BAM. Put in a ticket for all the good it will do. Tried resets, reinstalls and was even considering putting back a backup or when all else failed giving up my llp to transfer it. Tried dozens of times.

Finally it worked, i got if back on my own.no special actikn. Works fine now but i cannot access thd event anymore... top class programming

krabbie
05-14-2013, 01:13 PM
The problem solved itself, after 2 hours I could log in again and found my buildings untouched! Thanks for the responses!