PDA

View Full Version : One slot left!!

Sam of Semper Fi
05-14-2013, 01:27 AM
SEMPER FI are under new management and have recruited several new very active players over the past week to increase our chances of climbing further in the Battle rankings...We are a fun but committed group who share a real team spirit and offer advice and the ability to increase your stats very quickly to the newer game players or fun and a sharing of ideas amid a new challenge to those veterans. Stats are unimportant as we can easily help you increase them with our tactics, while we have a few very light gold players, so gold isnt important though we wouldnt discourage anybody from using it. We have one slot left available (possible guild increase prior to Columbia if enough applicants meet our criteria of very active participation) and seek commitment through communication and very active participation in battles - no minimum donations - and a desire to improve the faction and yourself. If you are on the lookout for a new challenge, want to better yourself, feel you can contribute and help the cause or are simply sick and tired of carrying others and looking for a dedicated, resolute, disciplined and fun faction then look no further... We would welcome a merge of up to 7 players from another faction but only to remain under our banner and identity (Officer slots available). Our stats are in my signature block along with the invite ID code - please feel free to apply or PM me. There may be a few questions prior to acceptance. I hope to hear from you but if you dont apply, or arent successful, then SEMPER FI wish you every luck with your factions and look forward to meeting you on the battlefield... SAM (SEMPER FI Recruitment Officer)

Devil Dog 1
05-14-2013, 04:50 AM
Semper Fi Marine