PDA

View Full Version : Have you been screwed?

Aussie Juju
05-13-2013, 11:34 PM
Have you been screwed by Gree(d)?

If you have been short changed in purchasing gold/cash...double billed (check your account)... Or barred without any notice by Gree(d)

Contact iTunes help - iTunes issue - billing - and tell them your problem.

In most cases you will get a substantial amount of your in-game purchases refunded...just tell them that paying for a service and having it arbitrarily taken away from you is tantamount to credit card theft!

Trebor
05-14-2013, 01:22 AM
He isn't lying ! In full for some

ProudClown
05-14-2013, 04:50 AM
I've heard that all the banned clowns received full refunds for everything they ever spent on the game and apple was easy to deal with!

Aussie Juju
05-14-2013, 05:38 AM
I've heard that all the banned clowns received full refunds for everything they ever spent on the game and apple was easy to deal with!

Yep... I was a "banned clown" and you know what? iTunes refunded me for the practices of Gree (you know, the ones where they block your account if you dare say anything they don't like...)

Anyway...now I can buy a new rainbow wig for every day of the year...thanks to people that falsely accused the clowns of cheating Modern War...you got a couple of grand put back in my bank account.

Hey Gree...Maybe you should ban the people telling lies on your forums, you wouldn't lose all that money spent in-game and have to sack your workforce then!!!

Rowdydowdy
05-14-2013, 07:53 AM
Yep... I was a "banned clown" and you know what? iTunes refunded me for the practices of Gree (you know, the ones where they block your account if you dare say anything they don't like...)

Anyway...now I can buy a new rainbow wig for every day of the year...thanks to people that falsely accused the clowns of cheating Modern War...you got a couple of grand put back in my bank account.

Hey Gree...Maybe you should ban the people telling lies on your forums, you wouldn't lose all that money spent in-game and have to sack your workforce then!!!

Did they ban your player and you started over?

DME
05-14-2013, 08:10 AM
Clearly even Apple don't bother reading the games ToS if they're refunding people that get banned.
It's amusing how eager they seem to be (from what people have been saying) in giving refunds. It's almost as if they're saying "go and spend as much as you want on a game and when you get bored just come to us and we'll give you your money back". It just seems like very poor business to me (great for the customer though).