PDA

View Full Version : 3 times TOP 10 finish - Join TBC

emcee
05-13-2013, 11:22 PM
6th Place finish Battle for Dwarven Mines
3rd Place finish Battle for Blighted Woods
4th Place finish Battle for Dragon's Roost

The Buckwheat Connection is looking for a few key members to join our growing family. We have consistently achieved top 10 placement with a skeleton crew compared to some 60 member teams :rolleyes: So there's lots of room for improvement as we are in the process of unlocking our 46th member spot shortly.

Current members have mentioned why they chose TBC:

-Little to no stress relative to other guilds
-A truly carefree, fun and collaborative group chatroom
-No formal donation requirements; we operate on the honour system
-Commitment in helping with player's development
-Zero tolerance for hackers/cheaters
-Little to no hierarchy, everyone has an equal voice
-Leader involvement (I personally contact all recruits and do not have a recruiting officer)
-Winning battle protocol/execution
-Partnership with second guild GUC for players who need a break from war and am still part of the family

We are looking for players who have scored over 300k conquest points in the last war to fill a couple of vacancies now and 2 more spots shortly

Players in Australia, Asia, Europe and anywhere non North American time zone may have a lower recommended conquest points requirement.

Also, we have spots in our guild for two new gem players. Must be under level 60 and stats are irrelevant. This is a great opportunity to join a top 10 team even though you may have limited targets to hit during war other than walls or castles.

Please pm or ideally contact emceegree in KakaoTalk Messenger.
Kakao is a free Apple app that we use to communicate during war or just fun chat.

Come join the team that has the commitment to win and the commitment to you.

Thank you

emcee aka Meloric and Sparhawk

Dogs Pizza
05-14-2013, 01:16 PM
TBC is a blast, I came to this team from the partnership with GUC. I came in as a lvl 44 with lower stats and they helped me build my account into a fine tuned machine.

emcee
05-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Just opened 2 more spots for 60 million (legitimately :p )

emcee
05-19-2013, 09:06 PM
bump bump bump

LorRoo
05-19-2013, 09:20 PM
I'm looking for a new guild and I have pretty good stats but would like to get them better and all around improve so if you have a spot in your lower guild I'm willing to work my way up

lpetrides
05-19-2013, 09:33 PM
Hi there. Your post is fantastic and got me inter rested in joining in the fun. I'm a nice team playing guy, a daily player level141 with daily increasing stats. I'm now at 107 attack and 137 def. I like my current function but I also like to advance faster...I'm ready to answer your questions...

emcee
05-21-2013, 12:36 AM
I'm looking for a new guild and I have pretty good stats but would like to get them better and all around improve so if you have a spot in your lower guild I'm willing to work my way up

We don't send recruits straight to GUC. Limited spots in GUC are for existing members and TBC members that are transferred.

Thanks for you interest though.

emcee
05-21-2013, 07:42 PM
We have unlocked some spots. PM to discuss if TBC is a good fit for you.