PDA

View Full Version : Events Blindness

TZora
05-13-2013, 11:18 PM
due to so many events running at the same time, i've developed events blindness and i no longer see the events. all those icons on the left don't make any sense to me anymore. so i'll just play my regular game. upgrade my builds, collect money and that is all. i don't care if gree rolls our 20 more events at the same time.

sister morphine
05-13-2013, 11:24 PM
Good for you. Fight the power!

BigMoney
05-14-2013, 12:14 AM
I can't wait until they start stacking multiple syndicate wars on top of each other while running the full gamut of events (boss battle, collect-10, collect-20, LTQ, building upgrade event, etc). I mean, more events = more money, right?

awts321
05-14-2013, 12:32 AM
and more stats ^_^

TZora
05-14-2013, 12:32 AM
yea they want us to play the game even while sleeping lol .. i'll go the other way though

TZora
05-14-2013, 12:33 AM
and more stats ^_^
more stats for everyone = no gains

anyway, they're not trying to tap-in u and me, they're after the big spenders. and i think gree is over-doing this stuff.

sister morphine
05-14-2013, 01:00 AM
Absolutely. They'll just drive away the players without bottomless pockets if they're not careful

BigMoney
05-14-2013, 01:09 AM
It really does bother me how they're quickly trying to make older inactive players completely irrelevant... it's like if you miss an event, you'll quickly be left in the dust because of the huge gains everyone else will make. Don't get me wrong, I really like the huge gains I made from the LTQ, but I bet next time the LTQ will have twice as many stats to gain, making the first one almost useless.

TZora
05-14-2013, 01:35 AM
u can never get enough stats to be invincible, there'll always be someone to beat u down. but also, if u've been playing for some time now, u'll always have enough kiddies to beat down. so what's there to worry :)

Bobar
05-14-2013, 01:52 AM
due to so many events running at the same time, i've developed events blindness and i no longer see the events. all those icons on the left don't make any sense to me anymore. so i'll just play my regular game. upgrade my builds, collect money and that is all. i don't care if gree rolls our 20 more events at the same time.

welcome to the campers

TZora
05-16-2013, 10:40 AM
camping is good :)

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 10:42 AM
yea they want us to play the game even while sleeping lol .. i'll go the other way though

Why not quit entirely?

SAS Recruitment
05-16-2013, 10:46 AM
Because the game is fun in moderation . Just not at GREE's pace that they've set

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 10:49 AM
Because the game is fun in moderation . Just not at GREE's pace that they've set

You don't have to play at Gree's pace. Only you can control that. No one forces you to play.

sledge 187
05-16-2013, 10:55 AM
You don't have to play at Gree's pace. Only you can control that. No one forces you to play.

And we circle back to the point of this thread!

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 11:00 AM
I swear, you people act as if you can not control yourselves when it comes to this game. You may want to seek treatment as this sounds like textbook addiction.

Who runs your life? You? Or Gree?

First step is admitting you are powerless, and go from there.

panty sniffer
05-16-2013, 11:07 AM
I swear, you people act as if you can not control yourselves when it comes to this game. You may want to seek treatment as this sounds like textbook addiction.

Who runs your life? You? Or Gree?

First step is admitting you are powerless, and go from there.

And I'm in a syn called App Addicts United. I'm screwed, lol.

TZora
05-16-2013, 11:21 AM
Why not quit entirely?
because this game is a stress-buster for me but like others mentioned, "not at gree's pace".

we play the game for fun. gree made this game to earn money. too much focus on the "earning" aspect and the game loses its balance.

u tell me if it is fair to drop 3 events at the same time. of course, we have the choice to ignore events and that's what i'm doing :)

i created this thread to see if others think the same way and also get my word out to gree, don't fk up with the game too much. majority counts. if u think its ok to have too many events running at the same time, ignore this thread and carry on. if u think its too much, get the word out. i'm sure someone at gree is reading all of this.

"you are over-doing it now gree"

oh well if it is helping them earn, they'll just ignore this thread lol

DoubleBarrelMob
05-16-2013, 11:26 AM
It's their game, they will roll out events as they choose. It is up to me if I participate. I like having that option. It is the same option given to all. Complaining will not do a thing to change it. The change is in you.

Dipstik
05-16-2013, 11:28 AM
For Christmas 2011 I got the Legend of Zelda, Skyward Sword for the Wii. I was really looking forward to that game. (OMG full range sword control with the wiimote? Count me in!) In January I bought a used Ipad from a friend who upgraded. I started playing Crime City. I haven't played Zelda since. Can't really figure that one out.

TZora
05-16-2013, 11:43 AM
It's their game, they will roll out events as they choose. It is up to me if I participate. I like having that option. It is the same option given to all. Complaining will not do a thing to change it. The change is in you.
there's a difference between 'complaining' and 'expressing ur thoughts/opinions' .. well depends .. where do u draw the line? may be it sounded like complaining to u but i wasn't. just speaking my mind :)