PDA

View Full Version : So how many syns are....

Cluff
05-13-2013, 09:23 PM
How many syns are sitting the next battle out or not spending as much?... we thought about sitting out but chose to not spend as much instead.. 10 days is just not long enough to regroup and lick the wounds.. we can probly make top 50 without breaking the bank.. so thats the plan...

SAS Recruitment
05-13-2013, 09:46 PM
SAS and all major syndicates will discuss this shortly.
Everyone keep an eye out.

Crime Time
05-13-2013, 10:10 PM
Waiting ....waiting... Waiting... Come on guys give us a clue.

Idiosyncrasy
05-13-2013, 10:54 PM
This is probably all reverse psychology. Many will think that several syndicates will be less aggressive, which will give false hopes and lead them into being more active. Only after becoming investing into the war will they realize that all the same syndicates are still alive and well. In order to keep from investing all of their resources for nothing, the syndicates will press harder, only to secure a mediocre spot.

As for me - I'm shooting for top 500 with an improvement goal of top 250.

Cluff
05-13-2013, 11:07 PM
No reverse psychology on our part.. unless top 50 points get us into top 25.. haha

BigMoney
05-14-2013, 12:15 AM
This is probably all reverse psychology. Many will think that several syndicates will be less aggressive, which will give false hopes and lead them into being more active. Only after becoming investing into the war will they realize that all the same syndicates are still alive and well. In order to keep from investing all of their resources for nothing, the syndicates will press harder, only to secure a mediocre spot.

As for me - I'm shooting for top 500 with an improvement goal of top 250.

The Prisoner's dilemma.

bald zeemer
05-14-2013, 03:03 AM
SAS went hard to get the worst possible prizes last war, I'd be extremely confused if they sat out the war with the decent prizes.

Swedevil
05-14-2013, 09:13 AM
i asked this same thing a week ago and was PM'd by two members from top 10 syndicates telling me to delete my thread because they weren't going to back off but wanted people to think they were..

Dipstik
05-14-2013, 09:39 AM
I will be pushing as hard as my tapjoy gold will take me!

BigMoney
05-14-2013, 11:53 AM
i asked this same thing a week ago and was PM'd by two members from top 10 syndicates telling me to delete my thread because they weren't going to back off but wanted people to think they were..

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

DoubleBarrelMob
05-14-2013, 12:06 PM
How many syns are sitting the next battle out..

None of them.

wa7sh
05-14-2013, 12:47 PM
i agree, everyone wants those bonuses + weapons

Swedevil
05-14-2013, 08:11 PM
That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

I was confused about it too. The way they made it sound was that they were going to tell everyone they were sitting it out so that they could gain an advantage and when you finally realize they aren't sitting it out, they are coasting through... only think I could think.