PDA

View Full Version : Who has the strongest stats?

(CCK) Cam
05-13-2013, 05:02 PM
Who has the strongest stats? What is your strongest weapon?

BigMoney
05-13-2013, 05:06 PM
I'm betting the top weapon is one of those "Top 1" prizes. Semi-related, that guard dog prize for Top 1 a couple months ago... what classification is that? Melee? Do you hit people with your dog, or is the dog explosive? Do you wear the dog like armor?

Holicaholic
05-13-2013, 05:43 PM
I would guess bam bam has the best stats. I would assume the best item is the get-to-250 prize.

K-Dawg
05-13-2013, 06:23 PM
I'm pretty sure FC has someone with almost 2mill stats, i could be wrong though thats just what i've heard

CC Pablo
05-13-2013, 06:25 PM

another pointless thread, smh

Who has the strongest stats? What is your strongest weapon?

iteachem
05-13-2013, 07:37 PM
Fight club member h is by far the strongest. 2 million attack I believe

bald zeemer
05-13-2013, 08:32 PM
I would guess bam bam has the best stats. I would assume the best item is the get-to-250 prize.

You're wrong on both counts.

Illuminati
05-13-2013, 10:32 PM
I'm pretty sure FC has someone with almost 2mill stats, i could be wrong though thats just what i've heard

Not for nothing but I don't see how "fun" this game could be when you become virtually untouchable by everyone.

$Heisenberg$
05-13-2013, 10:44 PM
I am the strongest

(CK) EL
05-13-2013, 11:18 PM
I am the strongest
i 2nd that

sister morphine
05-13-2013, 11:23 PM
Surely CK Tidza is by far the strongest 😉

bald zeemer
05-14-2013, 03:08 AM
Not for nothing but I don't see how "fun" this game could be when you become virtually untouchable by everyone.

Nobody is untouchable. The gap between attack and defense stats at the higher levels is enormous. Grantd, not many can hit the biggest players, but everyone who can knows exactly who they are, what they have, when their buildings open, etc etc. Essentially it becomes more like a long standing sporting rivalry instead of an all-in melee. There are benefits and drawbacks to both.

Illuminati
05-14-2013, 12:59 PM
Nobody is untouchable. The gap between attack and defense stats at the higher levels is enormous. Grantd, not many can hit the biggest players, but everyone who can knows exactly who they are, what they have, when their buildings open, etc etc. Essentially it becomes more like a long standing sporting rivalry instead of an all-in melee. There are benefits and drawbacks to both.

Are you kidding me? I've come across players with 1 million+ stats which would be virtually untouchable by 99.9% of the playerbase. Assuming what you say is true, that there is a handful of players with similar stats that can actually do something against a player with stats that high, and who know what and when that player's buildings are available, I wouldn't call that a "rivalry". Players with stats that high typically have very high income levels as well. I wouldn't call waiting around all day for that little window of opportunity "fun".

Don't get me wrong..to each their own. I just know if my stats every got that high, I'd probably find this game to be utterly boring and pointless.

Happyperson1
05-15-2013, 12:32 AM
Are you kidding me? I've come across players with 1 million+ stats which would be virtually untouchable by 99.9% of the playerbase. Assuming what you say is true, that there is a handful of players with similar stats that can actually do something against a player with stats that high, and who know what and when that player's buildings are available, I wouldn't call that a "rivalry". Players with stats that high typically have very high income levels as well. I wouldn't call waiting around all day for that little window of opportunity "fun".

Don't get me wrong..to each their own. I just know if my stats every got that high, I'd probably find this game to be utterly boring and pointless.

I have high stats but I still find the game interesting. Just as I did when I was building up my stats. It's a game -- so I don't expect to find meaning in it. I was going to make a sarcastic remark about it being "pointless"; I'm not that much of an existential thinker I guess. But instead of being snarky, I'll say that I'm glad you find it to have a point. It's kind of cool, isn't it, that so much strong emotion is expressed in this forum about a game. Even when people get nasty -- it amazes me that passions are aroused to such a degree.

I know We feel that GREE is manipulative at times and we are here to grow their profits. But they are a company; that's what they're supposed to do. In spite of that most of us keep playing the game every day. I like playing Crime City -- low stats/ high stats -- it's still fun.

Feng1234
05-15-2013, 07:29 AM
I have high stats but I still find the game interesting. Just as I did when I was building up my stats. It's a game -- so I don't expect to find meaning in it. I was going to make a sarcastic remark about it being "pointless"; I'm not that much of an existential thinker I guess. But instead of being snarky, I'll say that I'm glad you find it to have a point. It's kind of cool, isn't it, that so much strong emotion is expressed in this forum about a game. Even when people get nasty -- it amazes me that passions are aroused to such a degree.

I know We feel that GREE is manipulative at times and we are here to grow their profits. But they are a company; that's what they're supposed to do. In spite of that most of us keep playing the game every day. I like playing Crime City -- low stats/ high stats -- it's still fun.

Screenshot of your stats before we care what you say.

Bandit_
05-15-2013, 07:35 AM
One thing I am sure of, I am very far from the strongest stats :cool:

Happyperson1
05-15-2013, 08:39 AM
Screenshot of your stats before we care what you say.

If you think I care about your opinion, Feng, you're wrong. As to my stats, I'll find you in the game and prove my strength there. And I guarantee you I will beat you with no losses no matter how many times we fight.

Ben Weston
05-15-2013, 12:51 PM
whats the point in everyone shouting about long their junk is without actually giving us numbers? the vast majority of us that read threads like this are honestly interested and intrigued as to how high others have got their stats, i'm a low-mid level player with stats ~100k at level 217, see how easy that was?

btw my strongest att weapon is the executive coupe with 1463/1185 before bonuses.

the_brein
05-15-2013, 12:59 PM
I see your schwartz is as big as mine!!!

Bala82
05-15-2013, 01:05 PM
Level 104
Attack 55k
Defence 68K

How weak am i ?

Ben Weston
05-15-2013, 01:44 PM
careful bala, giving all your secrets away!!

Vince the Fist
05-15-2013, 11:48 PM
It's interesting to recount the strongest stats as time has gone by, ballpark figures only and my memory is hazy so correct if I'm worng or have missed someone:

2011 - Payam had 90k stats then by end of 2011 early 2012 had grown to around 190k
early 2011 - mantle of strongest player passed to Xenoke, IIRC, grew to high 200k stats
mid to late 2012 - for a month or two, Iceman had strongest in the 300s before being overtaken by Sam
rest of 2012, IIRC, Sam is the longest reigning highest stats CC player, even now has stats around 1.5m
late 2012 to early 2013 - Sam overtaken by Bam. I think Bam may have been first to a million?
present day - in the last month or two, Bam overtaken by h, she's now near 2.5m and climbing. think Bam has cracked 2m too.

with Gree inflating stats so much it's clear there will be 10 million players one day.

whatever floats your boat! :-)

chalex accepted
05-16-2013, 12:27 AM
Why would it be interesting to know witch gold payer has bought the most iap`s? lets talk abouts whos the strongest real player, best tactic and most skilled. thats what i would like to know.

lolmetimbers
05-16-2013, 12:30 AM
there is no such thing as skill in this game

It come down to how deep you wallet is, how much free time you have and luck.

BigMoney
05-16-2013, 12:48 AM
Why would it be interesting to know witch gold payer has bought the most iap`s? lets talk abouts whos the strongest real player, best tactic and most skilled. thats what i would like to know.

I don't know bro, I can tap the same buttons over and over like a champ.

Feng1234
05-16-2013, 12:50 AM
If you think I care about your opinion, Feng, you're wrong. As to my stats, I'll find you in the game and prove my strength there. And I guarantee you I will beat you with no losses no matter how many times we fight.

Noob lolololol

chalex accepted
05-16-2013, 12:50 AM
i agree with time and luck, some players luck suck with case openings and boss dropps etc, this can offcourse be countered by robbing and building the "right stuff". So sure there is a tactical aspect even if gree changed the rules of how you should play as a real player with the new strong cash items.

bald zeemer
05-16-2013, 01:52 AM
i agree with time and luck, some players luck suck with case openings and boss dropps etc, this can offcourse be countered by robbing and building the "right stuff". So sure there is a tactical aspect even if gree changed the rules of how you should play as a real player with the new strong cash items.
Hate to break it to you, mate, but although these things are important to most players they have absolutely no effect on who has the best stats in the game.

HenryVIII
05-16-2013, 06:51 AM
Level 250 (started 1 week ago)
500 doomsday frags
500 fire monsters.
Every single building level 10 already

Come at me bro

Dipstik
05-16-2013, 06:54 AM
My stats are so strong they bring grown men to tears and young women to orgasm.

Carlos Norris
05-16-2013, 07:07 AM
Who cares about fake pixels and stats in a game. I am the strongest amongst all of you in REAL LIFE. When the Hulk gets angrier, he becomes ME. Only one man has even come close to beating me, and that was Muhammed Ali. In return, I created racism. Yeah, come at me bro.

bald zeemer
05-16-2013, 08:08 AM
Surely you have the Chuck Norris item, and hence infinite stats in game, also?

Dipstik
05-16-2013, 08:16 AM
I collect Chuck Norris's in my mafia. I have like 4-5 of them.

bald zeemer
05-16-2013, 08:19 AM
I can't help but feel that a #smugNorris joke went begging there.

Just think of it's family, it has mouths to feed!

Carlos Norris
05-16-2013, 08:23 AM
Surely you have the Chuck Norris item, and hence infinite stats in game, also?

You know it, it's called Chucky's Roundhouse. There is no picture of it as it would only serve to scare grownups and children alike. At first GREE did not wish to make this happen for me, but lets say I have my ways of bending others to my will.

Carlos Norris
05-16-2013, 08:24 AM
I collect Chuck Norris's in my mafia. I have like 4-5 of them.

You have clearly hacked the game my friend. Carlos is not pleased.

PSUMike
05-16-2013, 08:52 AM
Level 104
Attack 55k
Defence 68K

How weak am i ?

Not weak. Not particularly strong, but certainly not weak. You are in the top 10% for your level if not a touch higher. I am pretty close to you at lvl 111 57k Att 76k Def. I don't meet too many players my level that scare me.

Justsimply
05-16-2013, 10:00 AM
I'm always curious as to what Tam's stats are. Considering she's not even mentioned in the two top but wins all leader board case events.

Bala82
05-16-2013, 10:27 AM
Not weak. Not particularly strong, but certainly not weak. You are in the top 10% for your level if not a touch higher. I am pretty close to you at lvl 111 57k Att 76k Def. I don't meet too many players my level that scare me.

Thanks but what frustrating in lack hood development in my rivals -it pointless good stats you don't have the guts to build good economy. For me the purpose of building my stats is to protect my hood not to fight rivals. I respect player that have a good economy because it shows they spend effort.

Bala82
05-16-2013, 10:29 AM
Is there any player that has every single event item since the game started in 2011 but isn't a gold player ?

I be curious what sort of stats they would have

Butt Futter
05-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Thanks but what frustrating in lack hood development in my rivals -it pointless good stats you don't have the guts to build good economy. For me the purpose of building my stats is to protect my hood not to fight rivals. I respect player that have a good economy because it shows they spend effort.

Everyone has their own play style. Gold spenders don't care about economy because they don't need it.

chalex accepted
05-16-2013, 02:51 PM
Hate to break it to you, mate, but although these things are important to most players they have absolutely no effect on who has the best stats in the game.

Sure it makes all the diffrence for real players, rp would be the same for players and payers if you pick your tagets with care. As the game is now the only thing that gives you a lead over other players is the iph untill you are full of rp items.

bald zeemer
05-16-2013, 07:19 PM
There are no rp items available that I would take into battle. And I'm over a million behind the top stat players.

iteachem
05-16-2013, 07:36 PM
Just a note.. A member of our syn just came across someone with 43 million defense..had to do a double take. Thought it was pretty funny.

bald zeemer
05-16-2013, 07:45 PM
Agent smith mk II?
Let's hope not.

iteachem
05-16-2013, 07:56 PM
Agent smith mk II?
Let's hope not.

Pretty sure it was just a glitch in the profile screen. Attack numbers were closet to normal (less than a million)

BigMoney
05-16-2013, 09:39 PM

There are quite a few top 25 syndicate members in that level range. I have stats a lot stronger than that and I still get attacked at about your level. When I was below 100, I was a relatively big fish, but there are quite a few sharks just above 100. I was attacked by an Indian just the other day.

chalex accepted
05-17-2013, 01:48 AM
There are no rp items available that I would take into battle. And I'm over a million behind the top stat players.

Hate to break it to you but your not a player, you are a payer. So i understand that what im saying makes no sense to you. what i wrote is for real players only.

bald zeemer
05-17-2013, 02:12 AM
Sure it makes all the diffrence for real players, rp would be the same for players and payers if you pick your tagets with care.

Ignoring your boorish trollery, care to explain where in this sentence you suggested there was a difference? It reads as if you are suggesting that rp would be the same for "players and payers". Perhaps because that is exactly what you said?

one man gang
05-17-2013, 05:13 AM
Lol some people say the stupidest things when they get jealous!

chalex accepted
05-17-2013, 03:03 PM
For payers who still can use rp items or farm rp for what ever reson, they would get them in the same fassion, same amount and at the same rate as all players, no? Dont get why you are trying to reson agains obvious things. if you dont understand a post then just aska nd ill try to clarifie. You are not adding anything to the convo by just saying "eh wrong!"

TheBatman
05-17-2013, 03:13 PM
there is no such thing as skill in this game

It come down to how deep you wallet is, how much free time you have and luck.

honestly, isn't this true about anything in life?

(CCK) Cam
05-17-2013, 05:36 PM
Who cares about fake pixels and stats in a game. I am the strongest amongst all of you in REAL LIFE. When the Hulk gets angrier, he becomes ME. Only one man has even come close to beating me, and that was Muhammed Ali. In return, I created racism. Yeah, come at me bro.lol. Who cares about what you say?