PDA

View Full Version : The 100 Thread

deathexe
05-13-2013, 04:51 PM
Hey fellow knights, after hearing some support about creating a thread meant more level 100 players to add each other and discuss tactics, I've decided to go ahead and do it.

Here's how it works: level 100 players will first make a a post with their name and friend code. I'll then add it into this first post and let the list grow. Feel free to discuss tactics, share armor lineups, share experiences and whatnot. For all players, 100 or not, please send us a pm first if you're intending to add us.

The level 100s:
deathexe (IGN Aiden) XBB-GVN-WMZ
Eunuchorn (IGN Eunuchorn) XBC-FRW-WZY
Keymoe (IGN Keymoe) XBB-CNP-XHC
Lcharlie (IGN Dragon) XBB-MQV-GFX
Sunsfan1caw (IGN sunsfan1caw)XBB-FQC-GDC
truline (IGN Doods) XBB-DVZ-QNF
KingPoop (IGN King) XBB-QFF-ZFP
Ryuugan (IGN Ryuugan) XBB-PVW-YHW
Leosimas (IGN survivor) XBB-GZZ-FBP
Barryboo (IGN Ballbuster Barry) XBB-HWC-VFY
Bayu (IGN Bayu) XBB-HMY-HWC
suparna (IGN Paul) XBB-QCN-ZPD
Balthasar (IGN Balthasar) XBB-NBY-BMV
Thatzme (IGN Thatzme) XBC-BWQ-WWR
FrozenTurtle (IGN Willow) XBB-FBM-DPP
Slevinn (IGN Slevinn) XBB-YCD-MYZ
iisaiahc (IGN Isaiah) XBB-RVX-HHV
Jrodigy (IGN Jrodigy) XBB-FPF-GCQ
Raistmar (IGN Raistmar) XBB-MCN-MYN
Palehorsem4n (IGN Palehorsem4n) XBB-YQY-WXY
Budd (IGN Budd) XBB-QMF-NQD
BilboSwaggins (IGN Bilboswaggins) XBB-GWV-ZNC
Oridyn (IGN Big D) XBB-GYZ-XHW
MightyIsaac (IGN Mightyisaac) XBB-NPB-HMX
Brutus (IGN Brutus Lvl103) XBB-QXR-VYD
Epon (IGN Epon) XBB-FZZ-GYX
Matty-cakes (IGN Sir MattyCakes)XBB-QGH-PDC

deathexe
05-13-2013, 04:52 PM
Please read the instructions on how this thread works. Saving the second post for future information if needed.

Eunuchorn
05-13-2013, 04:56 PM
Eunuchorn
Code in sig

Tip: always farm the Normal level of a zone

Lcharlie
05-13-2013, 05:11 PM
Code in signature.

tip: farming higher level medusa gives a much higher chance of getting snakeskin armor. From my recent test, it is about 60 percent chance at normal and 80-90 percent on epic. Then agan, I seem to have the worst luck see below.

What is everyone's luck on the chests? I open about 10 a week and haven't gotten anything higher than 2 star armor after about 6-7 weeks. It is getting discouraging.

Keymoe
05-13-2013, 05:13 PM
Code in siggy.

Tip: Take note of knights' names in the arena.

deathexe
05-13-2013, 05:14 PM
Code in signature.

tip: farming higher level medusa gives a much higher chance of getting snakeskin armor. From my recent test, it is about 60 percent chance at normal and 80-90 percent on epic. Then agan, I seem to have the worst luck see below.

What is everyone's luck on the chests? I open about 10 a week and haven't gotten anything higher than 2 star armor after about 6-7 weeks. It is getting discouraging.

I don't see your code! Haha
Anyways I haven't actually opened a dark prince chest in my K&D life. Though reaching level 60 for the dragon tortoise will allow me to open the. Chest for the first time XD

Keymoe
05-13-2013, 05:15 PM
Anyways I haven't actually opened a dark prince chest in my K&D life. Though reaching level 60 for the dragon tortoise will allow me to open the. Chest for the first time XD

Cingrats, I still haven't lost my dpc virginity.

deathexe
05-13-2013, 05:16 PM
Cingrats, I still haven't lost my dpc virginity.

Haha you should go for 60 then! It should very much be possible for a 100 with the right armor!

Lcharlie
05-13-2013, 05:18 PM

Here is my code XBB-MQV-GFX

Keymoe
05-13-2013, 05:19 PM
Haha you should go for 60 then! It should very much be possible for a 100 with the right armor!
I'm too slow. :/ + can't get nemesis anymore cos its in dpc.
+ Epic Energy thing is annoying... But whatever it's how it is now.

deathexe
05-13-2013, 05:25 PM
I'm too slow. :/ + can't get nemesis anymore cos its in dpc.
+ Epic Energy thing is annoying... But whatever it's how it is now.

Haha you don't need a nemesis for 60! I've never needed one to go so far! You just need a right combination of maxed 70+ armors with good elements and very good time management skills XD

Lcharlie
05-13-2013, 05:27 PM
You can do it with one level70 armor with the perfect antithesis elements to the boss armor, one level50 armor with one good element against the boss and no weak elements plus 10 friends with max nemesis. You can do this comfortably without using any gems but you can't waste energy because you ideally want to finish 5 hours before the deadline to get a good start on the next boss. On a week where you have two level 70 armors and nemesis armor, you can easily finish a day early.

deathexe
05-13-2013, 05:31 PM
You can do it with one level70 armor with the perfect antithesis elements to the boss armor, one level50 armor with one good element against the boss and no weak elements plus 10 friends with max nemesis. You can do this comfortably without using any gems but you can't waste energy because you ideally want to finish 5 hours before the deadline to get a good start on the next boss. On a week where you have two level 70 armors and nemesis armor, you can easily finish a day early.

Basically, this. When you're 100, the only thing nemesis does is guarantee you the level 60 boss at a faster rate.

Keymoe
05-13-2013, 05:32 PM
Cool beans, this time round only have like 2-5 mates with nemesis I think. Normally have more.

deathexe
05-13-2013, 05:33 PM
Cool beans, this time round only have like 2-5 mates with nemesis I think. Normally have more.

Sometimes nemesis frienss can be replaced by friends with strong 70+ armors. In this case, the regalia+ and half dragon+ does extremely well.

Lcharlie
05-13-2013, 06:36 PM

Feel free to add me. I do have maxed nemesis. The wicked w. actually does more damage past level 51.

deathexe
05-13-2013, 06:40 PM
Feel free to add me. I do have maxed nemesis. The wicked w. actually does more damage past level 51.

Do you guys actually think that it would be better to use friends with wicked wraith, Regalia+ and half dragon+ instead of nemesis friends past level 54?

Justice711
05-13-2013, 06:48 PM
Nemesis armor has pretty weak defense, it goes down much faster then regalia, even though the damage output per attack is higher. Overall I prefer to use regalia.

iisaiahc
05-13-2013, 08:04 PM
Currently level 93! Hopefully i can join the 100's by the end of the week (: My armors are pretty bad though.. trying to max my first 70 armor which is the half dragon armor.

deathexe
05-13-2013, 08:15 PM
Currently level 93! Hopefully i can join the 100's by the end of the week (: My armors are pretty bad though.. trying to max my first 70 armor which is the half dragon armor.

All the best my friend :) armors should take precedence over levels though!

iisaiahc
05-13-2013, 08:23 PM
All the best my friend :) armors should take precedence over levels though!

Was thinking of reaching 100 first since i'm near it. I somehow just kept on going the beard guy's stage on normal with maxed AA, LF, Hydra and Cruis + while spamming gem offers. Hopefully i too can max my HD by the end of the week!

Sunsfan1caw
05-13-2013, 08:44 PM
Nice job deathexe! May I suggest you list the players forum name as well? And maybe notes? So for me:

Sunsfan1caw (IGN sunsfan1caw) - XBB-FQC-GDC (If you send a friend request, please PM me so I know who to look for)

Also, you might find a table easier to manage. There is one here you can use as a template:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47704-Weakest-of-your-Strongest

Thatzme
05-13-2013, 08:45 PM
Hope to join you guys soon, just hit 87 so just furiously doing haunted citadel normal stage whenever my hp regens.

You guys are an awesome bunch, taking me under ur wings even though I'm not there yet. Hope to be of usefulness to help u guys once i hit 100.

Keep up the good work!

P.s. I actually have maxed nemesis on my main knight. Have a lvl 70 half dragon + that i equip on my follower. Can u advise me if my main should be the one wearing the half dragon instead of the nemesis? Thanks!

deathexe
05-13-2013, 08:46 PM
Nice job deathexe! May I suggest you list the players forum name as well? And maybe notes? So for me:

Sunsfan1caw (IGN sunsfan1caw) - XBB-FQC-GDC (If you send a friend request, please PM me so I know who to look for)

Also, you might find a table easier to manage. There is one here you can use as a template:

Aight! I've already stated in the first post that forum members should send us a pm before adding :)

how do I use the table?

deathexe
05-13-2013, 09:11 PM
Yeah, I saw your note about the PM, but it said for players under 100. I really find it helpful to get a PM from ALL requesters, so I can know I should be looking for someone. I usually clear my request list every time I log in the game, and I may not always recognize the name. Anyway, that's my problem. No worries.

As far as the table, not sure how it works, but if you click "reply with quote" to the post with the table (the first one), you can see the code. May not be worth it though...depends how fancy you want to get.

Changed accordingly :) don't think I'll be using the table though, doing it on my phone is almost impossible XD
really appreciate the suggestions!

deathexe
05-13-2013, 09:12 PM
Hope to join you guys soon, just hit 87 so just furiously doing haunted citadel normal stage whenever my hp regens.

You guys are an awesome bunch, taking me under ur wings even though I'm not there yet. Hope to be of usefulness to help u guys once i hit 100.

Keep up the good work!

P.s. I actually have maxed nemesis on my main knight. Have a lvl 70 half dragon + that i equip on my follower. Can u advise me if my main should be the one wearing the half dragon instead of the nemesis? Thanks!

All the best in reaching 100 then!

Should go with nemesis on your main knight. Need the extra health, attack and defense that the nemesis lacks.

deathexe
05-13-2013, 09:20 PM
Aight! Thanks again!

Thatzme
05-13-2013, 09:27 PM
All the best in reaching 100 then!

Should go with nemesis on your main knight. Need the extra health, attack and defense that the nemesis lacks.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Ur earlier post abt using friends with lvl70 armor of right element instead of using nemesis once past lvl54 got me thinking abt it. But yeah the extra stats on main knight cushions the nemesis' stats nicely.

I'm just finished lvl51 and used up my 10 friends quota and will reset in 6hrs, guess i can't reach lvl60 :(

deathexe
05-13-2013, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the quick answer.

Ur earlier post abt using friends with lvl70 armor of right element instead of using nemesis once past lvl54 got me thinking abt it. But yeah the extra stats on main knight cushions the nemesis' stats nicely.

I'm just finished lvl51 and used up my 10 friends quota and will reset in 6hrs, guess i can't reach lvl60 :(

No need to rush for 60! You'll need better armors and time management for that. The most important thing about reaching 60 is starting of strong. The moment you fail to do that, it becomes a much harder target.

Thatzme
05-13-2013, 09:58 PM
No need to rush for 60! You'll need better armors and time management for that. The most important thing about reaching 60 is starting of strong. The moment you fail to do that, it becomes a much harder target.

Haha I like to get ahead of myself at times ;)
Guess slow and steady wins the race.

truline
05-13-2013, 10:00 PM
(IGN Doods) XBB-DVZ-QNF

tip: Training fields, training fields, and more training fields.

KingPoop
05-13-2013, 10:11 PM
XBB-QFF-ZFP
Tip: Don't try to fuse for Sky G. Unless you have all of your expansions.

Ryuugan
05-14-2013, 12:13 AM
well if u guys want to add me just send me pm first. tipp : 5 armorsmith - 4 for crafting and 1 for crafting legendary/3 stars

Leosimas
05-14-2013, 04:11 AM
Hi everybody,
In game Survivor.

TIP: Always attack a boss with 10 epic energy, with 5 knights it's not opcional.
If you didn't kill, in one hour and half, you'll have another chance with 2 knights (5 epic).

Leosimas
05-14-2013, 05:07 AM
Sometimes nemesis frienss can be replaced by friends with strong 70+ armors. In this case, the regalia+ and half dragon+ does extremely well.

In my friends list only 2 with NEMESIS this week. But lot's with Regalia and Half-Dragon, I'm using HD at level 52, and just finished boss 51, not going to rush for the 60.

Barryboo
05-14-2013, 08:04 AM
Ballbuster Barry
XBB HWC VFY (if you want to add me please pm)
Level 101

Tip- Dont waste gems on dark prince chest

Bayu
05-15-2013, 11:03 PM
Almost lvl 100(Half way 99!)

tip: read everything above + don't aim for boss/legendary under lvl 40.

XBB - HMY HWC

suparna
05-16-2013, 01:55 AM
code in sig also

Balthasar
05-16-2013, 03:07 PM
Look left then right be for you cross the road
Code in my sig

deathexe
05-16-2013, 07:20 PM
How many of you are going for this week's boss armor?

Sunsfan1caw
05-16-2013, 07:54 PM

I definitely am. Good element combo, good stats.

deathexe
05-16-2013, 08:00 PM
I definitely am. Good element combo, good stats.

Same for me, cause I probably wont be getting blackfrost+ anytime soon. Pity that the armor doesn't look good though.

Thatzme
05-16-2013, 08:33 PM
Yay just reached 100! So much grinding.
Tip: Watching TV while grinding snakeskin alleviates the boredom, although u may miss pressing the special attack button on the boss more often than not.

Mike Stanley
05-17-2013, 07:08 AM
What do level do you farm snakeskin? Because someone told me the higher level you farm the more chance you will get that special item in this case snakeskin

deathexe
05-17-2013, 07:16 AM
What do level do you farm snakeskin? Because someone told me the higher level you farm the more chance you will get that special item in this case snakeskin

I farm on the either the normal or epic levels. It's up to you really. In the normal level the drops are less frequent but you take less damage. It's the other way around for the epic difficulty.

Mike Stanley
05-17-2013, 08:18 AM
Yeah because I rarely get snakeskin farming from normal but then I go to epic and I get snakeskins more often thanks for the advice

Slevinn
05-17-2013, 10:30 AM
Booya, just reached level 100! Time to join the elite!
XBB-YCD-MYZ - Slevinn (Also in sig)

Balthasar
05-17-2013, 12:10 PM

I'm crafting now with luck ill craft the + late sat or sun

Balthasar
05-17-2013, 02:12 PM
Tip save all your gem's and get your training fields to maxe lvl get 10 of them you will need all the gold you can get
dpc are not a good investment

Keymoe
05-17-2013, 02:28 PM
Can finally progress towards maxing out my buildings. At this rate I'll take minimum 20 weeks to max everything out or a simple 2 weeks for an extra armor smith. Hmm...

FrozenTurtle
05-17-2013, 02:55 PM
Willow

XBB-FBM-DPP

Balthasar
05-17-2013, 05:38 PM
Can finally progress towards maxing out my buildings. At this rate I'll take minimum 20 weeks to max everything out or a simple 2 weeks for an extra armor smith. Hmm...

How many armor smith do you have now best to have 5

Ominousz
05-17-2013, 05:52 PM
why 5 instead of 4? (and more training fields?)

Raistmar
05-17-2013, 07:29 PM
1 for 3/4stars armor 4 for your feeders.

Slevinn
05-18-2013, 12:41 AM
Or you can put more training fields in the castle and use the money to fuse 1 star armors. Use those to enchance your armor. Farming snakeskin has become sooo boring.

Balthasar
05-18-2013, 02:41 AM
Or you can put more training fields in the castle and use the money to fuse 1 star armors. Use those to enchance your armor. Farming snakeskin has become sooo boring.

That is easiest way only if you have the fuse in stones if not its back to the boring snakeskin farm

Slevinn
05-18-2013, 05:47 AM
That is easiest way only if you have the fuse in stones if not its back to the boring snakeskin farm
Indeed very true. I have only about 30 left

iisaiahc
05-18-2013, 09:20 AM
I'm officially 100! I guess you can put my name and code onto the list now!

Slevinn
05-18-2013, 12:55 PM
Guys, should I level up infernal for the higher defense or half dragon for the combined higher stats?

Jrodigy
05-18-2013, 01:11 PM
Guys, should I level up infernal for the higher defense or half dragon for the combined higher stats? I have the half dragon + at level 9, only reason for that was because i maxed out the inferno before i got it. So to me spending another 2 weeks maxing out an armour with the same elements and maybe 10% better stats isn't worth it but hey, if you don't have an inferno maxed out and have the Half dragon + version, go for it.

Jrodigy
05-18-2013, 01:14 PM
Also Tip- Unless you are very active, IMO- 4 Armorsmiths is the best and teh reason being, when you enhance armour, the best way is to do 4 armours at a time, not that its necessary. But later on when armours hit 50+ and 60+ it does become a neccessity to save up 4 enhancement items until your ready, so what i do is grind the dark kingdom maybe 4 times a day and that way, i always have the matts to make 4 different armours and upgrade my armour once a day, which is slow paced but time isn't going anywhere. I used to farm snakeskins for hours to upgrade quicker but that gets way too tedious. 4 Armoursmiths 5*

Raistmar
05-18-2013, 01:55 PM
Also Tip- Unless you are very active, IMO- 4 Armorsmiths is the best and teh reason being, when you enhance armour, the best way is to do 4 armours at a time, not that its necessary. But later on when armours hit 50+ and 60+ it does become a neccessity to save up 4 enhancement items until your ready, so what i do is grind the dark kingdom maybe 4 times a day and that way, i always have the matts to make 4 different armours and upgrade my armour once a day, which is slow paced but time isn't going anywhere. I used to farm snakeskins for hours to upgrade quicker but that gets way too tedious. 4 Armoursmiths 5*

If you're not using snake skins or fused armors to enhance what do you use?

I feel 5 smith is better because 1 can be used for 3/4 star armors that take a long time. The other 4 is for feeders.

Jrodigy
05-18-2013, 04:16 PM
If you're not using snake skins or fused armors to enhance what do you use?

I feel 5 smith is better because 1 can be used for 3/4 star armors that take a long time. The other 4 is for feeders.
Oo don't get me wrong when i get fusion stones, thats an easy 50 enhancement points per stone, i always have 0 stones because of that lol, and snakeskins i make them occasionally when i get them from making the weekly boss appear but like i said, when you clear the dark kingdom multiple times daily, you get enough materials to make the level 50 armours (chimera/hydra/crius) so i wait until i have either 4 level 50 armours to craft them all together, and after a couple days you'l have enough to make the 4 lvl 70 armours for enhancement if you want to use them that way too

Raistmar
05-19-2013, 06:35 AM
Finally reached the 100 mark.

Code: XBB-MCN-MYN

palehorsem4n
05-21-2013, 03:20 AM
Hit 100 this morning. Still trying to craft Sky Guardian... At least I finally cracked 200 gems so I can attempt to master the weekly boss in another cycle or two. Waiting for a strong combo to appear. Fire/Air would be nice.

My code: XBB-QYQ-WXY

Budd
05-21-2013, 09:13 AM
Just broke 100 my code is in the signature !

Minja
05-21-2013, 08:25 PM
Hi everyone, my first post here.
I'm lvl 104 and my code is xbb-hyh-pyz

tip: ummm....my father did tell me once if you shake it more than twice your only playing with it. Hope that helps :p

Eredorn
05-22-2013, 01:29 PM
100+ Here, go ahead and add me. Will make room for people 75+

XBB-QYP-CPG

Brutus
05-22-2013, 02:29 PM
Missed this thread for some reason, but add me to the list.

Brutus - XBB-QXR-VYD

The Wise One
05-22-2013, 02:39 PM
Just broke 100 my code is in the signature !

Congrats! Onto the next milestone!

Budd
05-22-2013, 07:06 PM
Congrats! Onto the next milestone!

Thank you! To infinite and beyond.

BilboSwaggins
05-23-2013, 03:35 PM
Just hit 100.

Oridyn
05-23-2013, 11:36 PM
Hi All,

Just signed into the forum. Currently 107

Sunsfan1caw
05-23-2013, 11:39 PM
Hi Oridyn, welcome!

Genocide788
05-24-2013, 12:21 AM
Another high leveled Singaporean, me so jelly!

MightyIsaac
05-25-2013, 11:47 PM
MightyIsaac
Level 102
XBB-NPB-HMX

My tip - want to get more high level friends, go to the arena, tab forward a few ranks above you, and add everyone on the list one by one, many do not come to the forum so do not have hundreds of friends and so will add anyone! I have found Ribbon 3/4 to be good hunting grounds.

deathexe
05-26-2013, 12:10 AM
MightyIsaac
Level 102
XBB-NPB-HMX

My tip - want to get more high level friends, go to the arena, tab forward a few ranks above you, and add everyone on the list one by one, many do not come to the forum so do not have hundreds of friends and so will add anyone! I have found Ribbon 3/4 to be good hunting grounds.

Actually that's one of the reason why the high leveled players have their friend request list constantly flooded which is very much of an inconvenience when we want to add certain players haha.

Matty-cakes
05-27-2013, 07:32 PM
Sir MattyCakes

Tip: don't forget to change your arena knights armor when you upgrade a new and better one

and don't forget to change your underwear daily for best results

Epon
05-28-2013, 05:24 AM
You can add Epon to the ranks of 100

Raistmar
05-28-2013, 06:02 AM
Grats epon! how you doing with the boss so far?

Epon
05-28-2013, 09:34 AM
I got to level 38, but since I didn't get nemises this week, I can't get further unless I spend more gems/money. I probably could get 39 if I get lucky, but there's no way I'll get 43. Figured, I might wait to see if they do another 1/2 price boss summon later on. Just feels a bit of a slap that so much is required, even of 100+ players, to get the +version of this armor.

I'm hoping for a more beatable boss this week (or better luck in the DPC chests). I'm going a bit crazy farming snakeskins so much (though I occasionally take a break to work on a few more crystals for dark prince armor +).

BTW, daughter is moving up, level 72 now. Her only drawback is time, since she only gets to play on the ipad before school and after dinner.

Raistmar
05-28-2013, 09:41 AM
Good to see you guys progressing along nicely. May I suggest going 7 and 6 ee on bosses. It will eat up your friend slots but it might help you to get to 43. Here's the set up knight main nem nem then main nem nem. Good luck!

Sir.
05-28-2013, 11:41 AM
Good to see you guys progressing along nicely. May I suggest going 7 and 6 ee on bosses. It will eat up your friend slots but it might help you to get to 43. Here's the set up knight main nem nem then main nem nem. Good luck!

No nem on main? Edit: Nvm, misread it. What even is punctuation? :p

Brutus
05-28-2013, 01:53 PM
Add me to the list please.

IGN: Brutus Lvl103

XBB-QXR-VYD

Epon
05-29-2013, 05:33 AM
Oh hey, forgot to add my code XBB-FZZ-GYX.

So I'll guess we'll find out later tonight if the super-strength Jian boss was a one time thing or if its the new normal.

Matty-cakes
05-29-2013, 08:20 AM
code in signature

Jrodigy
05-29-2013, 09:34 AM
Well i'l be able to get to 42..gonna have to do the summoning stone to finish up the materials but DAYAM was this boss SoGAY! Have to give it to myself though,didn't know i could 40 gems from offers until the event pushed me into needing some...thank you event ;]

Should have the + version within a week

BethMo
05-30-2013, 04:10 PM
Are we going to have a 100 Guild? I haven't added my code here because I already get too many friend requests, but I'm level 120+ and would love to join a guild with you folks.

Adagio
05-30-2013, 04:32 PM
Hmmm it's okay I you reject me, but I kindly ask you high players to add me. I'm Lvl 40+ an Lvling up every day!!!

Leosimas
05-30-2013, 04:39 PM
A Top 100 guild must be created.

Tugboat
05-30-2013, 04:56 PM
IGN is tugboat and code is XBB-PCW-MYH

jamiedmc
05-30-2013, 06:35 PM
I will be level 100 within the hour! Yay! So happy to be maxed out and to have arrived.

Tip: farm relic ruins on epic mode to get 3 stone slabs from the boss

CrypticStickles
05-30-2013, 06:41 PM
Cryptic - XBB-QQD-DXV

Lcharlie
05-30-2013, 06:42 PM
This list would make an interesting guild.

Justice711
05-30-2013, 06:43 PM
yup... think all will be busy looking for new members...

drp4in
05-30-2013, 09:53 PM
Level 109

IGN Eclipse

code XBB-XCM-QQQ

Bloodlust
05-31-2013, 12:11 AM
Name and Code in siggy :)
Level 100

Rediye
05-31-2013, 05:27 AM
Rediye
XBB-FWW-FMG
Level 100+, max nemesis most times
PM if you want to add

Mike Stanley
05-31-2013, 05:31 AM
Bout to hit 100 probably by tomorrow so excited

mazman16
05-31-2013, 05:54 AM
Hit it a while ago..... may as well tell the world!

currently at lvl 149

Maz

XBB MFY GZN

Slevinn
05-31-2013, 01:03 PM
Great to see that new members join the forum daily. Keep that community growing and congrats to newly 100s.

Bearsuo
06-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Hello. I've been silently active for awhile on the spreadsheet, and lurking the forums for months. I hit 103 and then decided I'd only farm for mats as I was trying to trigger the epic boss, so I'm level 104 months later, despite being fairly active. Fun game, glad I stumbled across it, and I've been cheering the old guard for awhile.

I do have a question for them - I never saw an actual farewell post by HarveyGuo - did he post some terminal gripe?

I've got a maxed Admiral's Regalia+, which has been awesome for a lot of epic bosses; and a Swamp Shaman+ and Half Dragon Warrior's Armor+. I've gotten to round 50-60 for most bosses now, and have made their armor only to level other stuff. I think my next max will be the Siren armor, whose level 1+ is finishing tomorrow, woo! Then Jian's armor.

Sunsfan1caw
06-03-2013, 09:05 PM
Congrats on coming out of the shadows and making your first post, Bearsuo!

Regarding Harvey, really not sure, his posts just seemed to stop abruptly. His account is not "banned" though, so I don't think it was that.

supastan
06-04-2013, 04:33 AM
Supastan (IGN Nathan) XBB-GZQ-XYH

Eloade
06-04-2013, 05:32 AM
I ! IGN : Sir Remi > XBB QDM QDP

The Wise One
06-04-2013, 01:30 PM
Great to see that new members join the forum daily. Keep that community growing and congrats to newly 100s.

It's only going to get bigger and better and to think, this started all because a few dedicated forum goers decided to hijack a thread in another forum.

Ziploc
06-04-2013, 05:12 PM
Hey guys -- IGN: Ziploc

:)

Mike Stanley
06-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Just hit 100 last night

BethMo
06-05-2013, 05:00 PM
Can I be on the list without posting friend code? I get too many random friend requests as it is. ;)

600RR
06-06-2013, 12:35 AM
I'm hoping to be joining this list this week :) Hopefully will hit 93 today but if I focus on Epic boss I probably won't.

Cloud11
06-07-2013, 08:21 AM
Hi peeps juz hit 100 few days ago. Do add me up XBB-XFR-NMQ...

rhaegar
06-07-2013, 07:17 PM
add me xbb ncy fzd

AustinTX
06-08-2013, 07:00 AM
Hit level 100. Toby: XBB-HYQ-QGN

Spartacus_KnD
06-08-2013, 09:52 AM
Just hit level 100 ^^ add me! XBB-ZMG-FXH

FlipDaddy
06-09-2013, 11:17 PM
I finally hit 100 too and have a question I hope hasn't already been asked. (I did a brief search and read a bunch of pages, so hopefully it's not a common q.)

After hitting 100, is there any reason to keep leveling, or is it all about enhancing armors after that since it doesn't look like my knight stats will change at all.

Thanks

Eunuchorn
06-09-2013, 11:55 PM
I finally hit 100 too and have a question I hope hasn't already been asked. (I did a brief search and read a bunch of pages, so hopefully it's not a common q.)

After hitting 100, is there any reason to keep leveling, or is it all about enhancing armors after that since it doesn't look like my knight stats will change at all.

Thanks

You actually want to try & not level as opponents will give less points in Arena

Badhairdayz
06-10-2013, 03:22 AM
Name : Badhairdayz
Code : XBB-RBR-HFY
Level 103

FlipDaddy
06-10-2013, 08:23 AM
You actually want to try & not level as opponents will give less points in Arena

Thanks Eunuchorn. Much appreciated!

yyace
06-10-2013, 09:25 AM

I think it is retarded gree punishes higher levels in arena.

Bearsuo
06-10-2013, 12:33 PM
I think it is retarded gree punishes higher levels in arena.

It provides a bit of a competitive counterbalance newer players have against the deep drawer of options experienced players have.

yyace
06-10-2013, 01:03 PM
It provides a bit of a competitive counterbalance newer players have against the deep drawer of options experienced players have.

I still don't think it's fair because there is only one or two people in the top 50 that are over 200 and I can never get more than 15 points per person. people that are level 100-150 usually have at least three lv 70s and are very well prepared for arena. I have no advantage over them

Neomagic
06-10-2013, 01:26 PM

I think Yyace was aiming this towards people over lvl 100. Because after 100, everyone is practically on an even playing field, yet people who leveled more are being punished for leveling.

yyace
06-10-2013, 04:04 PM
I think Yyace was aiming this towards people over lvl 100. Because after 100, everyone is practically on an even playing field, yet people who leveled more are being punished for leveling.

precisely! thank you. I hope something changes or else I will never get a gold or even a silver metal lol (without spending gems)

Bearsuo
06-10-2013, 05:46 PM

No, I understood that. But every new 100 only has swamp shaman, roc feather, dark prince, infernal lord, and spectral captain to choose from. Someone who starts today won't have a fire/air option, for example.

Raistmar
06-10-2013, 05:57 PM
Easy fix for this is give arena points according to ranking not level.

Sunsfan1caw
06-10-2013, 06:49 PM
I think what would be fun is a simple ladder system. Something like if you win, you move up half the spots of the difference in your and your opponents ranking. For example, you are ranked 50 and you beat the player ranked 40, player ranked 40 doesn't drop, but you move up 5 spots. 2 beats 1, 2 moves to 1, 1 drops to 2. The only way you drop is if you lose to the person ranked directly below you or if other players jump you. This would make strategy play a bigger role as you would likely need to adjust your lineup constantly to counter others. There would also have to be a limit to how often you can fight the same player, maybe once every four hours or something. Just not sure how it could be done as a weekly event. Who starts where?

Of course, they only way the arena will actually change is if it gets people to spend gems and make Gree money.

yyace
06-10-2013, 07:37 PM
all good ideas, I just don't understand the current system. I'm sure all of you have beaten me in arena and got 45 PTs but vice versa and I get 15... sigh and a lot of you I can't kill lol

BethMo
06-10-2013, 09:28 PM
I think what would be fun is a simple ladder system. Something like if you win, you move up half the spots of the difference in your and your opponents ranking. For example, you are ranked 50 and you beat the player ranked 40, player ranked 40 doesn't drop, but you move up 5 spots. 2 beats 1, 2 moves to 1, 1 drops to 2. The only way you drop is if you lose to the person ranked directly below you or if other players jump you. This would make strategy play a bigger role as you would likely need to adjust your lineup constantly to counter others. There would also have to be a limit to how often you can fight the same player, maybe once every four hours or something. Just not sure how it could be done as a weekly event. Who starts where?

It could be based on the brackets. Beat someone in your same bracket, gain 15. Beat someone in the bracket above you, gain 30. Beat someone in the bracket below you, gain 5. Beat someone in your friends list, gain some gold but NO tournament points -- having a bunch of low level friends should not affect your tournament standing.

Of course, for this to work well they would also need to fiddle with the way opponents are chosen, and fix the bug (at least, I'm pretty sure it's a bug) where it stops giving you new opponents until you get down to 3, and then swaps the third one every time you open/close the arena.

Raistmar
06-10-2013, 11:02 PM
This method was used in one of the previous game I played.

You would accumulate points by entering tournaments with people within your lvl range maybe a +/-10. To enter you would need to get tickets as drop by mobs or buying them with gems(or you can stick with arena energy) you would receive points according to how you place in the tourney.

So the tourney let says has 8 participants 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. 1 and 8 fights, 2 and 6 fights and so on. 1 lost to 8 he would receive 10 points and 8 moves forward to face the winner of 2 and 6 and so on. The winner of the tourney receives 1k points like how going 8/8 double downs gives 1k+ points if you get to fight people that gives 45pts.

I think this would give the lower levels a fair chance to get to the top. It also evens out for those in the higher end of the lvl 100.

deathexe
06-10-2013, 11:09 PM
This method was used in one of the previous game I played.

You would accumulate points by entering tournaments with people within your lvl range maybe a +/-10. To enter you would need to get tickets as drop by mobs or buying them with gems(or you can stick with arena energy) you would receive points according to how you place in the tourney.

So the tourney let says has 8 participants 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. 1 and 8 fights, 2 and 6 fights and so on. 1 lost to 8 he would receive 10 points and 8 moves forward to face the winner of 2 and 6 and so on. The winner of the tourney receives 1k points like how going 8/8 double downs gives 1k+ points if you get to fight people that gives 45pts.

I think this would give the lower levels a fair chance to get to the top.

Hmm I wouldn't agree with the tickets system though, Drops will probably be unreliable and more and luck. The rest of the suggestion doesn't seems pretty alright, but it'll be better if we'd have more of a choice over who we battled against.

600RR
06-11-2013, 01:46 AM
So I just hit 100 :) Wooooop

Sir.
06-12-2013, 06:14 AM
So I just hit 100 :) Wooooop

Congrats sir!

Masta Cashuh
06-12-2013, 01:01 PM
Hey there, happy to be in the 100+ club now. Currently 108, one battle away from 109, lol.
Friend code is XBC-HYR-WYP.

hlw_rocer
06-12-2013, 07:13 PM
hit 100 like last week but never posted in this thread :P
102 now!

Jrodigy
06-13-2013, 02:54 PM
Not sure if someone already beat me to it but im trying to work on bringing together a 100+ forum guild..Details should be in signature ;)

And if someone has beat me to it, let me know so i can contribute to it :P

Jrodigy
06-13-2013, 02:56 PM
precisely! thank you. I hope something changes or else I will never get a gold or even a silver metal lol (without spending gems)
Ay, i gave up on silvers+ Long after i noticed that the ones who did get those used gems for arena energy..Even with the best armour knocking out everyone, you won't cut #1 if you don't drop the gems unfortunately...Soo till then im fine with ribbons lmao.
Kinda funny too cuz i stood away from the arena for months until i was somewhat strong, and for what eh?

josesmith
06-16-2013, 09:29 PM
Hi 100+ players.
I am a newbie and just hit lvl100 for past few days(currently played for 1 month ago). So, I think this threads is appropriated for me to post(lvl100 and cannot post a new topic). Let's start of my idea and hope you guys interest with mine. Because, after I play for about one month, I saw alot of SAME element armor which have a constant atk/def and the players with lvl100+. I mean, the game just only have one strategy to manage the battle after lvl100 like "best armor+advantage element against+ chance to miss". So, I have the new idea for adding some skills specifically in each armor. For example,

20% to hit double damaged
increased 50% damaged for allies 3 times after using special attack
reduces 50% attack from boss for 3 turns
Hide earth element(causing it can attack 1.5times to air but didnot take 1.5time from darkness)
etc... ^ ^

note that : the high stats armors might not have a very good skill except for some legendary armor, and surely for the lower stat armor will be valueable if they have a good skill.

Lastly, I hope the game better and all of you enjoy more fun in this game, ONLY now I am addicted.

Thanks

IGN: jose
Code: XBC-GHQ-NPD

now on lvl 43 bosses and want friends with nemesis to breakthrough my first 60

Juicebox
06-20-2013, 08:00 PM
IGN Juice, level 100. anyone feel free to shoot me a PM for an add or just send a request xD

XBB-ZCP-MCV

Rozelda
06-22-2013, 07:03 AM
Hi, I'm new to the forum.

I'm level 149 with several maxed armours.
I'm not up with the abbreviations and lingo, but will read more posts and try to figure it out.

600RR
06-22-2013, 07:50 AM
Hi, I'm new to the forum.

I'm level 149 with several maxed armours.
I'm not up with the abbreviations and lingo, but will read more posts and try to figure it out.

I wrote a thread for beginners called "FAQ Breakdown" with alot of the abbreviations listed and what they stand for along with a brief explanation for most of them. Although you're not the beginner I targeted, the abbreviations will quickly help you to understand exactly what we mean when we refer to things such as EP.

You can find it by clicking here. (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?57042-FAQ-Breakdown-Frequently-Asked-Questions-by-the-beginners)

WarChicken
06-22-2013, 06:30 PM
Woop!!! Finally after 10 weeks of on/off grinding, i hit Lv100! Big Thanks to the following people for accepting my friend request when i was still a newbie, and Tanking/providing back up during my grinding sessions!:

Vezna [Centurions Academy]
Shinobee L115 [Barnestormers]
Foul Recreant [Mighty Warriors]
bwar [All Legends]
leuan [lvl 80 Plus]
Muhd [Firestarters]
Griffith [Knight Team Six]
necros daemonson [All Legends]
Dark Blader [Darkstorm]
Joshua [All Legends]
Keladramak [Justice League]
Zenith [Rangers17]
600RR [The Rainbow Room] - you're a beast!!!
Alucard [King of Knights]
Flo [Lvl 80 Plus]
One Take Drake [The Bigs]
Lloyd [Crimson Warriors]

And special mention to the following, without you i won't be hitting Lvl100 anytime sooner:
Swamp Kraken
Cerberus
Gorgon

Quite an extensive list, but since this is my first forums post (after trolling around for more than a month), i've decided to at least make my debut a proper one!!

Cheers!!!

Musketeer
06-29-2013, 11:14 AM
Just hit level 100

Acharon xbb rmm xrw

I have one active quest - More Like a Dork Prince. This is the one where you craft the Dark Prince's Armor, but as I already have Pyromancer's + on the go which is better, it's not exactly a priority.

Are there any more storyline quests (i.e. not Tournament Quests) to do after this one, or am I at the end of the road?

Superchicken13
06-29-2013, 03:56 PM
IGN superchicken13
Level 102
Xbb-pzq-cwx

Tip: don't hit 100! Stay in the 90's as long as you can so you can get bonus points for defeating people above your level in the arena.

mrvin
07-01-2013, 09:47 AM
Almost 100!!!

Epon
07-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Are there any more storyline quests (i.e. not Tournament Quests) to do after this one, or am I at the end of the road?

At the moment, its the end. There's always the hope of more lands and quests later, but for now, level 100 and Dork Prince is the end. Even leveling up after100 only provides minor benefits, 1,000 gold, a gold key, a gem.

Lieda
07-01-2013, 01:20 PM
I only get 1k.... Not gem or key, 112 113 114, i think this game hates me... ):

Roark
07-01-2013, 01:30 PM
got a gem at 102, haven't leveled since

JonS52
07-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Leveled from 156 to 157 then 157 to 158 in the last 2 days, only got 1000 gold each time.

DottorB
07-02-2013, 12:37 PM
Cya All =) I'm new in the community .

Level 100+ Name of the profile : Alex My code : XBB-RQW-WNY

Usually focus on dungeon and Boss , Try once a week to get nemesis and need friends with nemesis armor too. Expecially this 2 days. Thx all

Roark
07-03-2013, 12:29 PM
welcome

just a friendly pointer that "cya" is only a goodbye, not a hello, like "see you later" or "cya later", some greetings don't translate literally from one language to the next. I hope this didn't sound rude, I study languages and I find them interesting

ZeroCoder
07-08-2013, 01:56 AM
Finally I hit level 100 and my main knight wearing Storm Sorcerer(max level). Please help me to beat Epic Boss. Thanks.

Main Knight Name : Zzz Lv100
Code : XBB - GYR - BPF

Jello
07-08-2013, 05:13 AM
Level 100 3 days ago. Wearing Sky Guardian Reg Maxed for boss. I'm on Level 38 and could use some more high level friends... that wear appropriate armor for the boss:

XBC-WNV-ZFR

Thanks.

Roark
07-08-2013, 01:06 PM
recently hit 108, got a gem at 102 and 108, will update later if any discernible patterns forms

ZeroCoder
07-08-2013, 07:37 PM
@ Jello, Thanks for adding me.

KayOrzz
07-08-2013, 07:46 PM
:cool: congrats :cool:

Vain Affairs
07-08-2013, 08:45 PM
Knight Name: Emery
Level: 103+
Friend Code: XBB-HFC-MWX
Guild: TJC
Guild Level: 27
Guild Bonuses: 26
Break Down: All 6% and Fire at 7%

Unresolved
07-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Unresolved
Level 100
XBD-DFX-QNG

Kind of burned out from grinding now...

Hai2yooo
07-09-2013, 05:53 PM
im at level 108. please add for future epic boss battles. i js hit 43 so im sitting it out til the next epic...

XBC - FFB - FDY

Hai2yooo
07-09-2013, 05:54 PM
also kind of curious....

anyone know who and what level is the highest person at currently?

KayOrzz
07-09-2013, 07:09 PM
also kind of curious....

anyone know who and what level is the highest person at currently?

don't know, don't care. as far as i'm concerned, the difference between 100 and 1,000,000 is the armor you're wearing.

Hai2yooo
07-09-2013, 07:58 PM
don't know, don't care. as far as i'm concerned, the difference between 100 and 1,000,000 is the armor you're wearing.

Good for u. I care so I wanna kno lol.

KayOrzz
07-09-2013, 08:01 PM
good luck :)

DooKandD
07-10-2013, 03:51 AM
So i just joined the 100s a week ago 105 right now, Main knight is wearing roc feather+70/70 with 10% bonus
still strugling on epic boss, everyone can add me XBC-CPM-NNH
new friends system makes it easy to filter anyway.

KOA
07-10-2013, 04:38 PM
Name: KOA DPA
Code: XBBHCNPHY
Level: 113

Tex99
07-10-2013, 07:49 PM
I am at level 100. Wing worm level 70 and Hate Heart level 70.
XBB-GYV-PQF

I love grilling. :)

Pitmaster

Sir William
07-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Sir William
Ign is same.

Level 112

Tip: save friends for boss events and unlocking map.

Don't waste friends for farming to level up.

ScottCSP
07-17-2013, 09:45 PM
level 114, please don't add unless you are 100+, I will not accept you
XBB-HCG-MRX

Also, I read somewhere that someone had figured out the calculation of how much damage you would do to a boss based on your A/D and the boss' A/D. Anyone have a link to that???

vubby
07-18-2013, 02:56 AM
Finally 100, 100+s please add me :)

vubby
XBC-NCF-VBF

TealC
07-22-2013, 12:59 PM
Will be 103 in like 2 seconds.

Add me, I need some high level friends because I've been playing recreationally so far so I need a way to beat the bosses and get + (which I haven't gotten yet).

XBC-CCH-YYH

Nero rage
07-23-2013, 04:01 AM
Finally got to lvl 100 right Now workin on infernal+, boreas+ and tryin to get notus aswell if any other 100 wants to add me Just feel free to XBD-DBZ-MDC

Musketeer
07-23-2013, 06:21 AM
level 114, please don't add unless you are 100+, I will not accept you
XBB-HCG-MRX

Also, I read somewhere that someone had figured out the calculation of how much damage you would do to a boss based on your A/D and the boss' A/D. Anyone have a link to that???

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55912-Theorycrafting-solved-the-Epic-Boss-damage!

Old_Man_Zangetsu
07-23-2013, 06:51 AM
This is a great idea. I'd like to be added to this thread.

Current level is 125. My in-game name is Zangetsu.
XBB-HVC-NGR

Gem Crusher
07-23-2013, 12:00 PM
Level 126 atm, IOS player.

IGN: Robin
Code: XBC-FMY-MCV

Please only add me if you're level 100+

Maximous2.0
07-23-2013, 01:46 PM
I'm 97 atm but I have nemesis for this week and I've started crafting the plus version. My code is XBC-GYF-NXV and I'll be at 100 in a few days
IGN: Maximous2point0
I am on IOS

chilledaz
07-24-2013, 10:00 AM
Posted this in the wrong topic but here it is again,

Hi guys, finally made it level 100 thanks to all the advice I received from this forum, its been very helpful.

If any endgame players would like to add me for Epic Boss battles, my code is XBC PQZ RPQ and I an IOS player. Currently have maxed Big Four+, Jackalope+ and Sky Guardian for now. Will soon max Infernal Lord+ and Boilerplate ^_^

krazykilla
07-26-2013, 07:45 AM
lol i hate this game

Hindeloop
07-28-2013, 03:07 AM
Level 103 here, havent been focussing on gaining more levels in the past few weeks. As I'm going for bkal+, so I needed all my friends to clear the higher boss levels.

Code is in signature:)

Have room for 90 more friends, just removed a lot of people that were >lvl70. Wouldn't mind some more high level friends:cool:

Hiwtey
07-28-2013, 01:12 PM
Level 106 here, plenty of space on friends list. Trying to finish story line 70:s first and then hopefully the bkal+

code xbd dhq nvr

Silent follower
07-28-2013, 03:13 PM
Joined today, after playing since early March (or late feb, can't remember). In the beginning I played not even daily, but last two months I've been online every day. I've kept three "camping" breaks, now have maxed pyro+, swamp+ and Boreas+. Will do Notus+ and Phyros+ as next ones, skipping Roc and infernal armors.
Friendlist is full, won't accept new friends with less than a total of 3300 in a/d for one armor, as I have so many good friends already. :)

busteroaf
07-28-2013, 03:34 PM
Add everyone's favorite annoying "pro-capitalism/business" poster to the list.

Dinged 100 while watching the US win the Concacaf Gold Cup. 'Murica!

m4tz3
07-29-2013, 02:23 AM
Hello all, my name is Matthias and I play K&D for about four week. I hope to reach the magic 100 in about 1-2 weeks.

Got all the big 4+ at lvl 50 and start the bigger 4.

Now i am looking for some lvl 100+ friends to defeat the epic bosses in the future.

IGN: matze
Lvl: 7x
XBD-GXW-PVV

nightkaira
07-31-2013, 08:43 AM
lvl 104. Regular playing.

XBC VHM DBC Need 100+ for epic boss =)

thoxenzor
07-31-2013, 01:53 PM
Is there a thread/post like this for android players?

I dont see it anywhere, Need high level player friends here, level 101 currently, going 102 soon, active daily

WBB-DRF-QDN

Please pm when u add / or above lv 80-90 only add, thanks ~

sk8kidamh
07-31-2013, 03:56 PM
I just hit 100 today, currently have all level 50 big 4+, working on a few 70+ armors.

XBD-DVF-MHC

michwlvrins
08-01-2013, 03:25 AM
Just hit 100. Yay me. I feel special to join the club. Some of u heavy hitters friend me. I have lvl 60 Aegis of the dragon.

michwlvrins
08-01-2013, 03:35 AM
michwlvrins
IGN dildobaggins
XBC-CVY-PWW
100 with Aegis

C04dy
08-01-2013, 09:48 AM
CjM been playing since the end of jackelope lvl 107.
Ss+,gb+,gb,dp+,bkal
XBC-PFF-VXH
Add or join guild :)

Dragon89
08-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Level 100+
Looking for strong adds, have space.
Have 4 lvl 100+ friends looking for 6more to help me out.
Cheers
Code and name in signature

gramps
08-03-2013, 12:18 PM
Gramps
XBC-GPZ-WBF
Level 104 and going
Guild- Dragonslayers

Flowerpower
08-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Hi, if u want to join an active guild, you can try evolve. All lvl 100+ players who are active. Only 1 spot left. Lvl 40 guild. Active players required.

Search Evolve in guild search function. Only 1 spot left.

Thanks, flowerpower

deathexe
08-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Hi, if u want to join an active guild, you can try evolve. All lvl 100+ players who are active. Only 1 spot left. Lvl 40 guild. Active players required.

Search Evolve in guild search function. Only 1 spot left.

Thanks, flowerpower

Not the right place for guild recruitment :)

Styvie
08-04-2013, 04:47 AM
IGN: Styvie
Friend Code: XBB-HQY-GGH
LEVEL:149
Guild: Nerd herd

Eidand
08-12-2013, 03:05 PM
Well, looks like I joined the ranks of the 100+. Add me to the list please :)

Aneij
08-17-2013, 01:35 AM
IGN: Aneij

Code: XBB-RHC-YDY

Still have some open friend spots for lvl 100+ players... Got some good + armours and more comming :)

MightyIsaac
08-17-2013, 02:01 PM
I am posting for one of my sons who recently popped over the 100 barrier, his name is Simon and his younger brother Isaac already made 100 a while back!

Mighty Simon
XBB-NNZ-WZZ
Level 104

Mighty Isaac
XBB-NPB-HMX
Level 158

Soon to be joined by me their Dad!

Mighty Tim
XBB-PYR-ZMY
Level 98

Thanks

Nicco
08-17-2013, 02:30 PM
Finally, woohoo!

Eunuchorn
Code in sig

Tip: always farm the Normal level of a zone

Although a good tip on the surface, I think you're mistaken.

theeggman85
08-18-2013, 09:55 AM
Oh hey look it's Nicco, hello fellow guildie :)

Just got to level 100, looking forward to joining the party. I'm an Android player by the way, tried to see if this was an iOS only thread but wasn't sure. Let me know if I should be posting elsewhere.

Name: ChronoX
FC: WBB-FQR-ZXZ

Nicco
08-18-2013, 12:08 PM
Oh hey look it's Nicco, hello fellow guildie :)

Just got to level 100, looking forward to joining the party. I'm an Android player by the way, tried to see if this was an iOS only thread but wasn't sure. Let me know if I should be posting elsewhere.

Name: ChronoX
FC: WBB-FQR-ZXZ

HIHIHI!

There's an android thread as it turns out, happened to me too...

theeggman85
08-18-2013, 12:18 PM
HIHIHI!

There's an android thread as it turns out, happened to me too...

Oh god there it is, I didn't see it at first. Thanks!

gatman003
08-18-2013, 09:45 PM
Name: Gatman003 (changed currently for wars to match my clan)
code: xbc-pdp-yfh

would like to be added to the list im lv 107

currently sitting in 21st clan in guild wars, msg me if you may want to join for the next war, because we will be kicking some people out ( i think)

Josiah 2K22
08-19-2013, 01:02 PM
If you could add me to the list, please. LVL 148

template
08-19-2013, 08:18 PM
Dude
XBC-FXF-WVX
Level 100

Quantum
08-20-2013, 01:13 AM
Add me to the list please. Thanks.

Quantum
XBB-FQC-BWG
Level 101

Woggy
08-20-2013, 01:25 AM
Woggy
XBB-MMY-XVF

Rended
08-20-2013, 08:30 PM
Your newest member has arrived!

Now wheres the exclusive lounge?!

jibrish
09-16-2013, 12:25 PM
I also wanted to say hello, lvl 80 here. Code is XBB-NPQ-WFF

ilvtfu
09-16-2013, 02:23 PM
lvl 103, code in signature.

tip: sell everything and get lvl 3 fountains.

Tahimaka
09-16-2013, 07:58 PM
Just hit 100 the other day

Tahimaka (IGN Tahimaka iPad) XBB-YWG-RQX