PDA

View Full Version : Cash & Block Donation Log

Flyinscot
05-13-2013, 04:15 PM
Just wondering if there was any further info on factions getting a donation log similar to KA.

Golf4life
05-13-2013, 04:23 PM
we created one online for our own faction and have a treasurer to keep track.

pretty simple once set up properly.

Just wondering if there was any further info on factions getting a donation log similar to KA.

jchow69
05-13-2013, 04:26 PM
Brick donation is important, but cash donation is more important.

The_Don
05-13-2013, 07:47 PM
Long overdue

Warholio
05-22-2013, 08:57 AM
Agree wholeheartedly. The donation log already exists in KA, so why not set it up in MW? We also use a spreadsheet to track donations but it's a bit job and the game should do that for us.

Warholio

Ryans67
05-22-2013, 09:01 AM
It will be out soon.

Rkhagle
05-22-2013, 09:03 AM
There should be a way for factions to track members cash donations. We use a separate computer with spreadsheet but like previously said, very time consuming and not completely accurate as we may miss some scrolling through list or if we are busy.

Grizz875
05-22-2013, 09:11 AM
No joke when you leave a faction it says your donation records will be lost. Wasnt aware there were records

SGT Rud
05-22-2013, 09:55 AM
My wife does all the tracking through excel. Every friday she posts them on our group page for our entire faction to see where they stand. It is time consuming, but she likes doing it. She turns it into a mini game for her and everyone to be in the lead with most donations and most concrete.

v8mustang
05-22-2013, 10:34 AM
My wife does all the tracking through excel. Every friday she posts them on our group page for our entire faction to see where they stand. It is time consuming, but she likes doing it. She turns it into a mini game for her and everyone to be in the lead with most donations and most concrete.
I tried doing this myself, but it doesn't seem easy.

How often does your wife collect data and record them? Everyday? Every 12 hours? Want to know how this work so we can make it work for ourselves.

Jhenry02
05-22-2013, 12:45 PM
I do it everyday using our external forum for donation tracking.

VSH
05-22-2013, 02:34 PM

How did you convince the other half to do that for you? Diamond bracelet? Mine wants to delete the App and/or hide my phone and IPad !

heal
05-22-2013, 07:18 PM
How did you convince the other half to do that for you? Diamond bracelet? Mine wants to delete the App and/or hide my phone and IPad !
lol, mine is the same, I wouldn't dream of asking her to do anything on modern war. The irony is that she spends as much time as I do on modern war playing farmville, etc on facebook.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
05-22-2013, 07:28 PM
psst... it's coming to a faction near you soon...

Roe nick
05-22-2013, 07:52 PM
I did this for awhile for our faction. It was a time consuming pita. Having the game do it would be a nice addition.