PDA

View Full Version : Why do we even have to transfer between devices

Brian G
05-13-2013, 06:18 AM
I don't understand why they just don't let you play on multiple devices and use the game center for example on IOS to log you in. Many other games on IOS let you do this already. Seems annoying that if I want to play on my Ipad at home and Iphone at work that I have to transfer the game daily.

Band of Brothers
-BoB- Brian G

Bobar
05-13-2013, 06:43 AM
I don't understand why they just don't let you play on multiple devices and use the game center for example on IOS to log you in. Many other games on IOS let you do this already. Seems annoying that if I want to play on my Ipad at home and Iphone at work that I have to transfer the game daily.

Band of Brothers
-BoB- Brian G

like that idea and support it (make it work for android users too: login every time with account on different devices possible)

budman68
05-13-2013, 07:02 AM
EA does it with some of their games. Guess they are a better company.lol

Swedevil
05-13-2013, 11:40 AM
like that idea and support it (make it work for android users too: login every time with account on different devices possible)

I don't want to log in everytime. And I don't want to have to remember my username and password for 5 different accounts...

Brian G
05-13-2013, 12:34 PM
You wouldn't have to if for example you were logged in the Game Center account. But if you have 5 different accounts do you have 5 different devices? I just have the one account and the need to transfer devices is annoying.

Swedevil
05-13-2013, 01:06 PM
You wouldn't have to if for example you were logged in the Game Center account. But if you have 5 different accounts do you have 5 different devices? I just have the one account and the need to transfer devices is annoying.

so don't transfer. Leave it on your main device...