PDA

View Full Version : Error code: 15

Brutus
05-13-2013, 12:06 AM
Anyone received this error code when logging in? And if so, what caused it and how was it fixed? I have been unable to log in for 3 days now and as usual support is not exactly swift about responding.

Ryuugan
05-13-2013, 12:41 AM
Anyone received this error code when logging in? And if so, what caused it and how was it fixed? I have been unable to log in for 3 days now and as usual support is not exactly swift about responding.

nope only getting error code 100007, but error code 15 means :

Error Code 15

System error code 15 means "The system cannot find the drive specified." This error code may also display as "ERROR_INVALID_DRIVE" or as the value 0xF.

I3elief
05-13-2013, 08:41 AM
Not sure what causes it, but I have received this error code before. You would have to re-download the game. No datas would be lost, but the updates would be a pain in the ass if the internet speed is relatively low.

Brutus
05-13-2013, 09:47 AM
Not sure what causes it, but I have received this error code before. You would have to re-download the game. No datas would be lost, but the updates would be a pain in the ass if the internet speed is relatively low.

Thanks, that did it. Everything seems to be like it was before the error. Amazing that support couldn't provide me with this solution. Thanks again

obee58
10-19-2013, 02:44 PM
I have the same error. I reinstalled the game, no luck, and it was talking about the tutorialrewards on the loading page. I'm using an iPad 2 from a school. Not many people play this game, so I don't think that after it has worked for about 2 months that they would block
it. It mightbe something they added to the blocking program thing. It's called Smoothwall. I haven't been able to log in for at least 2-4 weeks. :(