PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a faction.....post your resume here

Emerald_
05-12-2013, 11:22 PM
Rules :

1) see thread title

GODZ WRAITH
05-12-2013, 11:49 PM
low level players. 40-80. Attack no min donation as of yet but will happen once we get some more players. No gold required just active.

What we offer\/\/\/

- Loyal Active Members
- Friendly Bunch
- A pretty laid back faction.

Code= 675 614 114

Comment or Pm me When you apply, also tell me your In-game name so i know who to accept. Thanks.

We are new but growing daily.

MiniMe
05-13-2013, 12:55 AM
Dear Members (and those who stumble upon us),
We've 5 spaces after some spring cleaning ready for Columbia.

Yes we're new, but we're growing.
China 1770s
Ireland 2200s (some inactive players)
Columbia (prediction, top 1500)

We welcome LLP, free, light gold players as long as you self-upgrade and participate during the war.
300k/day donation guideline which we're not strict on, but our more active members surpass that.

Current Benefits:
Health Regen 10% (Priority)
Infantry Defense 20%
Ground Defense 10%
Air Defense 10%
Building Defense 10%
Guild Space +4

Raidmachine - 675197608

If you're new and hungry, gold or non-gold active player, or even a veteran, join us in our quest to breach newer heights.

Emerald_
05-13-2013, 03:38 PM
I was hoping this would be a thread more for factions to come to and seek out people looking to join a faction. Not so much for factions to post into, there are already plenty of those. Oh well.

Archer59
05-13-2013, 05:13 PM
I was hoping this would be a thread more for factions to come to and seek out people looking to join a faction. Not so much for factions to post into, there are already plenty of those. Oh well.Some people, Emerald, are just so wrapped up in their own world that they don't care if they intrude in another's....like me I guess...lol. Hope this works out eventually.